Trainer

(This is my first dirty one probably my last too💀)

Y/N POV
I am the trainer for the Boston Celtics. I work with pretty much everyone but someone I see a lot is the star player Jayson Tatum. I'm not gonna lie Jayson is really hot but I can't be messing around with a co worker, it wouldn't look to good for me.

Jayson has a appointment today because he saying he has been sore and wants me to help him. I was getting his stuff together when I heard a knock on my door, I open it and see Jayson.

"Hey Y/n you think you can help stretch me out" Jayson said walking behind me licking his lips .

"Yup just sit on the bed" I told him.

Jayson ignored what I said and made direct eye contact with me and said "actually I was thinking something else we can try ?".

"Alright what's the solution?" I responded . He then started walking towards me and kissed me. I was shock for a little but I don't pull away instead I just kiss him back after being shock. We kissed for 30 seconds till we pulled apart "you know I also found you really attractive right?" he asked me, I just shrugged and kissed again not caring. We started making out on the desk then he pulled away and started slowly biting and teasing my neck while playing with my shorts. While he was messing with my neck one hand had my fingers tangled in his curls while the other one was palming him though his big basketball shorts.

"Shit Y/n" he moaned and pulled away taking off my shirt and his. His hands then roamed my back trying to unclip my bra, once he finally got it he started massaging them.

"Fuck Jayson" I moaned once his large hands starts to play with my boobs.

I pulled away and grabbed his shorts and boxers pulling them down along with my shorts and underwear. He laid me down on the cushion monk bed and slammed into me.

"Fuck Jay" I moaned even louder.

He then started going in and out slowly letting me adjust to him, I never felt so full in my life. "Shit y/n your so tight." he yelled. He then started gaining a quick pace

"shit , shit" i moaned out grabbing his hair. The only thing in the room you can hear is skin clapping,our moans, and panting.

"Damnit y/n, who's your daddy" he yelled out while panting. The only thing I respond with is moans, he then slapped my ass. "Y/n who's your daddy." He yelled. "Fuck Jay it's you." I moaned.

"Damn right he said while bending down and kissing me. He then started slapping my ass a couple of times.

"Oh my God Jayson baby please go faster." I yelled out.

He then started going at the fastest pace ever till I felt him twitch inside of me a little indicating he almost done. I was actually feeling like I was about to cum at any moment too. He then pulled me up and grabbed me and started fucking me in the air.

"Fuck Jayson!" I yelled grabbing onto his hair. After about 3 minutes he put me back on the table and started go in and out sloppy.

"Fuck y/n I'm gonna cum." He said while pulling out and us both releasing.

After that he jumped on the table with me and we both catching our breaths.

"I think that stretched me out, thanks ma" Jayson said while rubbing my back.
____________________________________There might be a mini spam today😭 I'm tryna get all my drafts done with