Part of the Pack •Teen Wolf•

By queenwithissues

Teen Wolf Madelyn Stilinski, the younger twin sister of Stiles. Love, emotions, hormones, sex, drama. A norm... More

1.2 second chance at first line
1.3 pack mentality
1.4 magic bullet
1.5 the tell
1.6 Heart monitor
1.7 Night school
1.8 Lunatic

1.1 wolf moon

1K 30 0
By queenwithissues

This is the longest chapter in the whole series!!

Madelyn Stilinski, mostly goes by Maddy, her long blond curls and cat like eyes along with the freckles and moles make her the perfect mix of her passed mother and father. She looks a lot more like her father as her twin brother, Mieczyslaw, takes after their mother. Her brother goes by stiles after their grandfather because it's easier than using his real name.

Right now Maddy is sitting on her bed with a book in her hands. Her knuckles are bruised with small wounds on them. Her curled hair is in a braid that lays on her shoulder while she bites her lip. Her door flies open but she only looks up through her lashes.

A boy with a buzzcut, brown eyes and moles leans on the door heavily breathing. "Dad just got called out! Two joggers found the half of a body! Lets go!" He says loudly before running off.

Maddy sighs getting out of bed and putting on her shoes on a slow tempo. Stiles comes running back in. "Hurry up, Mads. I don't have all night," he says before running off again.

She follows him to his jeep and gets in the passengers side. He drives to a house before jumping out and running inside. Maddy grabs a book from the glove compartment and sighs as she starts reading.

Not long after the door opens and she climbs into the drivers seat. "Please, don't," Stiles sighs as a boy with a crooked jaw climbs into the backseat.

"Then you shouldn't have picked him up," she says nudging to the boy in the back.

Stiles sighs climbing in before she turns on the jeep. She pulls out of the driveway and starts riding out of beacon hills. An awkward silence fills the jeep as Maddy drives ten times the speed limit and both boys look outside the window.

"So..." stiles starts looking at the two.

"So, what?" Scott asks making Maddy sighs as she goes faster.

"So, are you guys talking yet?" Stiles asks turning to his best friend and sister.

Maddy sighs. "We're just not on friendly terms," she says.

"Come on. You guys have to talk it out," stiles sighs looking at his sister.

She glares at him through the corner of her eyes and shakes her head. "Just forget about it. We shouldn't have dated," Scott says in the backseat as he looks out the window.

"Funny from the guy who dumped me without explanation," she mumbles making him lean forward.

"I want to focus on school," he says looking at her.

She looks at him with a raised eyebrow. "Really? Or is it the IED? Or the eating disorder? Or the sleeping disorder? Perhaps it's the fact that I can't have children," she says coldly.

Stiles looks at the two before Scott sits back in silence. "Sorry," he mumbles looking outside again.

Maddy pulls up in front of the beacon hills woods and jumps out before boys can. "She hates me," Scott sighs looking at his best friend.

Stiles shrugs. "Just a reminder that I'll always be a Scadelynn supporter," he smiles before jumping out.

Scott looks at Madelyn as stiles walks over to her and pulls a cigarette out of her mouth. She yells something at him before lighting a new cigarette.

He sighs getting out of the baby blue jeep. "Are we seriously doing this?" Scott asks as Stiles helps Maddy over the chain.

"You're the one always bitching that nothing ever happens in this town," Stiles sighs as he walks ahead of them.

Scott looks at Maddy who passes him with a shrug. "I was trying to get a good night of sleep before practice tomorrow," he sighs walking after the twins.

Stiles turns to him, making Maddy also pass him. "Right, 'cause sitting in the bench is such a grueling effort," he laughs.

"Just leave him. If he wants to try let him be," Maddy sighs looking at them causing her to walk backwards.

"Thanks, Maddy," Scott says looking at her as she turns around and almost bumps into a tree.

"I'm actually playing first line this year," Scott says as Maddy laughs making them both glare at her.

"Hey, that's the spirit. Everyone should have a dream even a pathetically unrealistic one," Stiles says sarcastically.

Scott catches up with stiles. "Just out of curiosity, which half of the body are we looking for?" He asks.

"I didn't even think about that," Stiles says letting out a small and nervous laugh.

Maddy rolls her eyes and turns to the boys seeing Scott walking next stiles. "And what if the killers is still out here?" Scott asks with raised eyebrows.

"Also something I didn't think about," Stiles says as Maddy almost trips and turns around to walk up the hill.

"Its comforting to know you've planned this out. With you usual attention to detail," Scott says as he starts walking up the hill after Stiles.

"I know," Stiles groans catching up with Maddy.

Scott stops against a tree. "Maybe the severe asthmatic should hold the flashlight?" He asks using his inhaler.

Stiles pulls Maddy on the ground and she winces as she lands on her boobs. "Sorry," he whispers making her roll her eyes.

"Okay, come on!" Stiles says before getting up and running away.

"Stiles!" Both Maddy and Scott yell after him as they get up and run after him. Maddy almost catches up with him but Stiles gets scared by a dog that barks behind him.

Scott grabs Maddy's arm before pulling her against him behind a tree. She looks at him shocked at the distance between them.

He puts his hand over her mouth looking down at her while she holds her hands on his chest. He takes a deep breath as he starts getting turned on, to him she looks absolutely beautiful.

Her curly dark-blond hair was in a braid with curls falling out around her face. Her mixed eyes stare into his as he moves a curl from her eye.

"Scott..." she whispers.

"Maddy! Scott!" Sheriff asks making Maddy step closer to Scott until she feels his erection and steps back.

"Shit," she whispers as her foot slips and she makes a bunch of noises.

"Maddy! Come out, now!" Sheriff says making Maddy look at Scott before stepping out behind the tree.

"Hey, daddio!" She smiles walking up to stiles.

"Scott! You out there!" Sheriff asks shining at the trees.

"Well, young man and lady, I'm gonna walk you back to the car. And Stiles and I are gonna have a serious conversation about something called invasion of privacy," the sheriff says before pulling his children away to the baby blue jeep and waiting until they're out of sight.

That morning Maddy wakes up at 6am to get ready. She shower, does her hair which takes half an hour before she puts it in an half up-do, then she gets dressed in a dark green dress with a jacket and heels, both black.

She finishes with doing her makeup before grabbing her bag, jacket and heels before running down the stairs and trying to escape out the front door.

"Maddy!" Her dad yells making her stop with her hand on the doorknob.

She lets a sigh before walking into the kitchen. "Hey, dad," she fake smiles while he points at a bowl of cereals.

"I'm not hungry," she says her smile immediately gone.

"Try it, at least," Sheriff says making her sighs before she walks over and sits on the breakfast stool.

Two years ago Maddy fainted during PE because she hadn't eaten for weeks and only drank water. She was in the hospital for two days, had done countless tests before she was let go with a tube in her nose and therapy every week.

She had that tube for almost one and a half years, it has been removed 6 months ago. But now the damage has been done and Maddy is known as the girl with the tune in her nose.

She looks at the cereals as her anxiety starts coming up. She throws the spoon down and shakes her head. "I can't," she sighs before getting up and walking to the living room where she waits for Stiles.

"Maddy, lets go!" Stiles shouts walking from the kitchen to the door.

They get in the jeep and Stiles drives to the high school. "They're already staring," she sighs looking at the students that look at the baby blue jeep.

Scott rides past them on his bike as Maddy jumps out of the jeep. She puts her heels on and looks up hearing the engine of a Porsche. She sighs looking at Jackson Whittemore as he gets out of his car.

He throws his cardoor against Scott which Maddy doesn't like so she walks over to them. "Dude, watch the paintjob," Jackson says with a smirk.

"Dude, watch your mouth," Maddy says standing in front of him holding her bag on her shoulder.

Jackson's smirk grows wider as he looks down at her. "Hey, McCalll. You should keep your girlfriend in check. Before she gets her ass kicked," he says looking at Scott but looking at Maddy during the last few words.

Maddy drops her bag and goes to hit him. Scott reacts quickly by grabbing her arm and pulling her towards him. Jackson smirks as Maddy stands face to face with an angry Scott.

"Yo, Jackson! Let's go, bro!" One of the boys of the lacrosse team says looking at Jackson.

Maddy turns to Jackson who moves closer to her face before planting a kiss on her cheek. "See you later, sweetheart," he whispers in her ear before walking away while Scott holds back a furious Maddy.

When Jackson is inside, Scott lets go of his ex-girlfriend and gets on his knee to lock his bike while Maddy huffs angry picking up her bag.

The two start walking to Stiles who waits for them while he watched the interaction with Jackson from a far. Maddy's hand ghosts against Scott's causing him to put his hands in his pocket awkwardly.

Scott suddenly stops walking while he turns to face her. "What was that?" He asks irritated.

"I don't need to explain anything to you," she says trying to walk past him.

"We have talked about that kind of stuff. You can't just go around hitting people like Jackson," he says grabbing her arm.

She pushes him away and turns to him again. "You don't have shit to say about me. You lost that the day you dumped me!" She yells before walking to Stiles, ignoring all the people that have started staring again.

"Maddy...." Scott sighs trying to grab her am but she pulls it away and goes to her brother.

"That looked spicy," Stiles smiles at her before getting a glare as she grabs a cigarette from her bag and lights it.

"Okay, let's see this thing," Stiles says excited as Scott walks over eyeing Maddy while she turns away because of his asthma.

Scott lifts his shirt letting the twins look at a bandage with blood coming through it. Stiles goes to touch it but Maddy hits his hand away making him glare at her.

"It was too dark to see much, but I'm pretty sure it was a wolf," Scott says picking up his bag from the ground while Maddy chuckles before she flicks away her butt of her red stained cigarette.

"A wolf bit you?" Stiles asks with raised eyebrows and Scott nods.

"No, not a chance," Stiles says as they start walking to the school.

"I heard a wolf howling," Scott says completely clueless.

Maddy shakes her head. "No, you didn't," she says looking at him with a frown.

"What you mean 'no I didn't'? How do you know what I heard?" Scott asks turning to her.

"Because, California doesn't have wolves, Scott," she sighs making him look at Stiles. He shrugs and keeps walking.

Scott looks at her and stops walking making Maddy bump into him before she awkwardly steps away. "Since when?" He asks her.

"60 years," Stiles says with a thinking frown.

"Really?" Scott asks with a frown.

"There are no wolves in California, Scott," Maddy sighs before walking up the first few steps.

Scott rolls his eyes and looks at Stiles. "Well, if you don't believe me about the wolf, then you're definitely not gonna believe me about when I tell you I found the body," he sighs.

Stiles jumps a little and Maddy just looks at Scott in amazement. "Are you kidding me?" Stiles asks.

"No way," Maddy smiles stepping down to the boys.

"No, I wish. I'm gonna have nightmares for a month," Scott says while looking in Maddy's eyes. Butterflies fill both teens stomachs and she quickly looks away thinking she might kiss him if she doesn't avert her eyes.

"Oh, god, that is freaking awesome. I mean, this is seriously gonna be the best thing that's happened to this town since... since the birth of Lydia Martin," Stiles says as Maddy's best friend Lydia walks past them.

Lydia locks her arm with Maddy's and drags her back up the stairs to the school. "Hey Lydia, you look..." Stiles says as his sister dissapears into the school with his crush.

The girls look at each other before bursting out in laughter while they go to their lockers which are next each other. Lydia opens her locker and looks at her best friend with empathy on her face.

"How are you holding up, Mads?" she asks with a sigh.

"I'm okay, it's just hard to have him in front of me and talk normally to him while i just want to kiss him every chance i get," Maddy sighs but the girls conversation is cut short by the bell ringing.

Lydia grabs her book and hugs Maddy. "See you during lunch," she smiles warmly before walking away.

Maddy walks into class where she sits next her brother. She grabs her reading book and places it on the table before zoning out while looking out the window.

"Maddy," Stiles says kicking the heel of her right heels.

She looks up and he motions to the syllabus on her table with his eyes. She grabs hers and scans it with her eyes before switching with Stiles and marking the classes they have together with blue.

Scott suddenly tenses making Maddy look at him while he looks around searching for something. He stops as he seems to have found what he was looking for. Maddy frowns as she follows his gaze which seems to be fixated on a pretty dark haired girl that sits in front of the school talking on the phone with someone.

Maddy looks at Scott again with a frown before looking at the girl again who hangs up the phone as the principal walks over to her. She looks at Scott again who looks at the wall with a frown until the door which opens at the same moment his eyes stop by it.

The principal walks in with the girl from outside and Maddy frowns at Scott. "Class this is your new student, Allison Argent. Please do your best to make her feel welcome," the principal says before he nods at the teacher and leaves the classroom.

Allison sits behind Scott who turns around and hands her his pen with a smile. She answers his smile with an awkward smile before he turns around, not noticing his ex girlfriend who gets up and walks out of the class.

At the end of the school day Maddy walks next Stiles to his locker. Scott is next it drooling over the new girl who smiles at him and waves. Maddy rolls her eyes and tries to turn around but Stiles grabs her wrist and pulls her to her ex.

Maddy stands behind Stiles in an attempt for Scott not to start a conversation with her. She looks up hearing Lydia's voice and smiles walking away from Stiles. "That jacket is an absolute killer. Where'd you get it?" Lydia asks not noticing Maddy who is walking up to her.

"My mom was a buyer for a boutique back in San Francisco," Allison smiles a little awkwardly.

Lydia notices Maddy and points her finger at Allison. "And you are our new best friend," she smiles at Maddy.

Maddy eyes Allison and shakes her head. "Pass, I'm gonna look for Isaac. See you at practice," she smiles at Lydia who grabs her hand, gives it a squeeze and let's Maddy walk off after a reassuring smile.

Maddy walks around the school halls looking for a tall guy with blond curls. "Stilinski!" Coach yells getting her attention.

"Coach?" she smiles turning to him.

"I saw you quite soccer, you thinking about joining the team?" he asks her.

"I don't know, I actually stopped soccer because of my IED," she says with a kind smile.

"But that's what lacrosse is all about. Using your aggression on the field," he smiles.

"I can't, coach, not this year," she says seeing Isaac walk into the boys lockerroom.

He nods slightly defeated as he watches her walk away. "Isaac!" she calls out.

He stops and turns to her with a crooked smile. "Hey, Maddy," he says in his shy voice.

"I have barely seen you this summer. Where have you been?" she frowns at him as she leans against the doorframe.

"Working for my dad, he wanted me to work instead of hang out with you," he says putting his arm on the doorframe in awkwardness.

"To bad, i missed you. Tell him that i also want to spend time with you, every now and again," she smiles putting her hand on his upper arm causing him to blush at the touch.

"I will tell him," he smiles before she walks to the field.

"Watch it, Lahey. You might start drooling," Jackson says padding his back.

"Jackson! Let's go!" Danny yells at his best friend waiting by their bags.

Maddy walks onto the bleachers and sits next Lydia with a smile. "Hey," she says putting her scarf around her best friends shoulder to keep a bit warmer.

"Hey," Lydia smiles hugging Maddy.

"Hey, I'm Allison," Allison smiles at Maddy.

"I know who you are," Maddy says coldly.

Allison frowns before focussing on the players tha walk onto the field. "Who is he?" Allison asks looking at scott.

"That's my ex. He's off limits for you," Maddy says looking at Allison before getting up and walking to Stiles.

"Hey," he smiles as she sits down next him.

"Hey," she says softly.

Scott gets hit with a ball making everybody but Maddy and Stiles laugh.

"Hey, way to catch it to the face, McCall," a boy yells making Maddy look up around the guys on the field.

When she looks back Scott catches a ball making her jump up excited. "Yeah! Go Scott!" she yells clapping her hands.

Scott keeps catching the balls until Jackson steps forward causing Maddy to turn to Lydia with a questioning frown. Lydia shakes her head with a frown telling Maddy she doesn't know what he's going to do.

Scott catches that ball too making Lydia and Maddy jump up cheering for Scott. "That's my friend!" Stiles yells while Scott looks at Allison with a smile.

Maddy sees it too and Stiles grabs her hand but she pulls it away and walks off the field.

A day later Maddy walks through the halls with Isaac next her. She stops walking spotting Jackson holding Scott against the lockers. "I'll see you later, Is," she says softly before walking to Jackson and Scott.

Jackson pads the shoulder of Scott before walking past Maddy. "He's got some serious issues, maybe you should get him laid. Especially with an ass like that," he says hitting her butt.

She shoots around and tries to hit him but Scott grabs her wrist and pulls her back. Jackson leaves the hall after sending a wink with a smirk to Maddy.

"Why do you keep saving him? You off all people should know how much he deserves to get his ass beaten!" she yells in Scott's face.

A week ago he would've walked away, but now he feels like he can take her if she starts figting him. So he stays put, not an inch of fear on his face as he frowns scanning her face. "Why are you out here? I thought you were going to the bleachers," he says worried.

"None of your business," she says ripping her wrist lose.

"Lyn..." he starts causing her to flinch at the old nickname while tears form in her eyes, "what's going on? Are you eating enough? Sleeping enough?" he asks trying to make eye contact while she looks at the floor.

She looks up with a clenched jaw and tears threatening to spill as her glossed lips are starting to pout. "Nobody calls me Lyn," she whispers with a breaking voice before she walks away from him.

After practice Stiles drags Maddy home and to his room. "I know how this is going to sound absolutely ridiculous, but i think Scott is a werewolf," Stiles says as Maddy sits on his bed.

She frowns looking up at him. "Explain," she says making a motion with her hand.

"He's suddenly fast. Strong. He can smell and hear things. And there's a full moon tomorrow and he's acting like an ass to you," he says placing his hands on his hips while licking his lips as a nervous tick.

She thinks for a while which seems like hours to him before nodding. "Where do we start?" she asks sitting up straight and putting her phone faced down on the bed.

The twins spend their night and day looking up information about lycanthropie. There's knocking on the door and Maddy gets up in her sweat shorts and hoodie. She opens the door rolling her eyes when Scott smiles at her.

"I'm going to the bathroom," she says walking past him.

She pees and washes her hands before washing her face with cold water before staring at herself in the mirror. She suddenly hears a loud bang causing her to sprint to Stiles's bedroom where Scott has him against the wall.

Maddy runs over and pushes Scott off her brother before standing between them. "Never touch my brother again!" she yells giving him a slap in the face.

Scott looks at her shocked before grabbing his bag from the bed. "I'm sorry," he says softly before he walks out of the room.

She walks after him and slams Stiles's bedroom door shut behind him. "Mads, I think we need to go to Lydia's party," Stiles says behind her.

She walks over to Stiles with a frown and looks at his desk chair. "Yeah, and Scott owes you a new chair," she says going over the three tears in the fabric. He nods wodering where they went wrong in the last week.

While Maddy is getting ready she glances at a book on her desk. It's a simple notebook but it is completely full with only a few pages open in the end. She walks over to it and smiles going over it with her hand. "If you were only here to see me now, mommy," she whispers with tears in her eyes.

At the party she looks for Isaac but she can't find him. She ends up in the hallway watching the door for him, for when and if he comes. She forgets about it as she starts talking and drinking with her classmates.

Someone bumps into her launching her forward and causing her to turn around angry. She looks at Scott who holds onto his head clearly in pain while he walks out of the house.

"Come on," Stiles says running past her.

She runs after him and they watch Scott drive off in his car. "Stiles! Keys!" she yells running to the jeep.

"Don't drive us into a cliff!" he yells throwing her the keys.

"I drive fast not dangerous," she says getting in and starting it.

"That's what we disagree on," he says putting on the seatbelt.

Maddy races to Scott's house where Stiles runs in not long after Maddy watches Scott jump out of the window and land in the wet ground. She jumps out of the jeep and looks at him as he makes eye contact with her.

Within seconds he's in front of her and towers over her causing her breath to stop and her glossed lips to part slowly so a shaky breath can escape. His eyes are glowing gold and he has fangs with claws, his ears are pointed and his face structure has changed so he almost has a wolves nose while hair has grown from his cheeks.

Her hand reaches to his cheek and her nails go over his cheek as his claws grab her lower arm and go in it causing blood to flow down it. "Scott?" she whispers as a frown forms.

The moment is a second before Scott runs off into the woods leaving a shaking Maddy who looks after him while Stiles runs over to her and pulls her into a hug. She wasn't scared, she felt safe. She felt safe while her ex stood in front of her as a werewolf.

********************************************

Please vote and comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

398K 5.2K 60
- Scott McCall - Stiles Stilinski - Liam Dunbar - Theo Raeken - Jordan Parrish - Isaac Lahey - Aiden Steiner - Jackson Whittemore - Derek Hale ...
305K 6.5K 48
" I know people are temporary... ..but can you be permanent?" Stiles-a boy who's sarcastic Olivia-a girl who's also sarcastic as hell an...
85.6K 1.8K 40
A Teen Wolf Fanfic where Scott has a sister aged two years old who is also Stiles's sister when Melissa and Noah had a drunken one-night stand When S...
268K 5.8K 36
in which Stiles' twin sister, Collins, gets caught up in the werewolf business and gets drug into every adventure with her brother and his best frien...