Coincidental love

By 7dreamland

A fan girl from India work harder to meet her idol and to work in her dream country.....but there's something... More

Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
part 6
Part 7
part 8
Part 9
Part 10
part 11
part 12
part 13

A Coincidental love

96 7 2
By 7dreamland

About characters..
Y/n :
Nature: joyful, kind, childish (a little bit) , emotionally weak.
Age: 22
Country: India
Dream: fashion designer
Dream country: south korea
Bias: Kim taehyung (but love ot7)

Taehyung: what I say about him you all know his biography😄
Profession : Singer, ideal

Y/n pov : yeahh finally I complete my study's now I can apply for my dream job (fashion designer) omo I'm soo happy god please with me in future I don't know what will be happen but please with mee......(always talkative with God)
Author's pov : y/n completed her college and now she can apply for her dream job cuz her family didn't permit her for job before study's and now she finally complete it.......
She did a fashion designing course plus a diploma and now she's completely graduated.......
To become a fashion designer it's her dream from childhood she's very good at it...........after many problems finally she convinced her family for fashion designing..........
When she was in high school then she knew about BTS and slowly she became an army they inspired her soo much probably she loves all the members but she has an big crush on Taehyung.......and after knowing about BTS she really wanna go South Korea and wanna a jon there......
So here after some time she's applying for it and talking with her best friend Anika.....

Y/n : Anuu I'm soo happy ykw they called me for interviewwwww ( with lots of exitment)

Anika : omo omo really they called youuuu omo I'm so happy plus excited too for you.......

Anu : so when are you going for it?

Y/n : mmm tomorrow cuz it's urgently hiring.... I'm soo nervous what if I mixed up everything....

Anu : ahhh don't worry I know you can do it okay so be confident......

Y/n : yaa ok now I'm going cuz I've to prepare for interview.....

Anu : hmm byeee and best of luck🤞

Y/n : thank u and byeeee.......

Author's pov : yn goes home and prepare for her interview actually she's soooo nervous... And why not after all this is her first time for any type of interview......

Next Morning.........

                                        To be continue....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 35.2K 62
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
1M 39.4K 92
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
173K 7.9K 29
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
426K 28.9K 43
โ™ฎIdol au โ™ฎ"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...