BL

By Dam5yeon

Basically story is about a boy named Spinz who had suffered a lot in his childhood. Firstly his Parents died... More

PART-1
PART-2
PART-3
PART-4
PART-5
PART-6
PART-7
PART-8
PART-9
PART-10
PART-11
PART-12
PART-13
PART-15
PART-16
PART-17
💫Characters💫

PART-14

11 2 0
By Dam5yeon

Yniee came running to him.

Yniee- Hey! Hey! What happened?

Spinz- N-oon-a! No-on-a! I'm de-ad! I'm d-ea-d!! Y-ou g-o aw-ay!

Yniee- Huh? No, I'm not going anywhere!

Spinz(joined his hands)- Ple-ase g-o!

Yniee- but-

Spinz- Pl-ea-se!

Yniee- Baby bro listen-

A Man came to them

Man- Yniee let's go!

Spinz- Ye-ah p-lea-se go!

Yniee shaking her head as no vigorously.

So Spinz just pushed her a little.

Spinz- Ple-ase!!

The man took Yniee with him, Spinz just stand outside the office quietly.

Vanesa was just passing by While
eating a lolly-pop, then he saw Spinz outsider the Principal's office all alone.

Vanesa- Look, what we have here ?

Sping recognized the voice but didn't looked up.

Vanesa- Yahh! When I speak look at me, okay?

(Nothing changed)

Vanesa- Yahh! Didn't you get what did I just said?

But Spinz didn't moved a bit. Vanesa was a short tempered guy so he pushed sping against the wall hard. Then he held Spinz jaw tightly and forced him to meet his eyes. This was the first time Vanesa saw spinz's face so closely, he saw so many scares on Spinz face and his eyes so panick and fear only. Vanesa's heart pained by seeing this, so he just left from there.

Few mins later Spinz Aunt came, she glared at Spinz dangerously and went inside Principal's office.

After sometime she came out, grabbed Spinz arm tightly and left the school. When they reached home Aunt starts to beat Spinz. Hour later Spinz uncle came, Aunt told him everthings so he also joined and starts to beat Spinz. This went for 5 hours straight.

Uncle- Dare to do that again. I'll cut your fuckin legs!
Aunt- Now get lost from our eyesight! Or you want to be beated more! Huh!!

Spinz took the support of wall and went to his room terribling But Uncle was not satisfied, so he went to spinz room and beat Spinz till he fainted then he left the room.

THe Next Morning came, Spinz found himself on the floor, He stood up with the suffort of bed but fell again. Then he somehow went to washroom room and took show & brush his teeth. Then he went out and straightly went to Kitchen.

Aunt- Don't you dare touch anything!

Spinz stop at the spot.

Aunt- Go to your room and don't come out till any of us call you!!

Sping hurriedly went to his room. Then he thought to message Yniee through phone but his phone was broken.

Spinz- Waishhh Shibal!! Uncle broke my phone while beating me.

Then he tried to fix his phone. After few hours.

Spinz- This phone will take some time to be fixed. But For now I Should study what if Uncle & Aunt came!

Then he starts to study. Around 7pm Uncle and Aunt came in his room and starts to beat him. They left when Spinz fainted due to the beating.

The Next Day was same for Spinz.

The Next morning come and now Spinz was getting ready for the School.

Aunt- where the fuck you think you going? HUH?

Spinz- Sc-ho-ol

Aunt- DIDN'T I SAID YOU TO NOT COME OUT FROM YOUR ROOM TILL ANY OF US TELL YOU SO??

Uncle arrived at the scene.

Uncle- You shit! Where you think you going?!!

Then they both starts to beat him mercilessly. After 3 hours they stopped but Spinz didn't more a bit & stayed there. Affer half an hour he stand up with limbing legs and left to his room.

He went to the same shit and was fainted at the very Evening too.

At night around 10pm, he gained his consciousness, and went to fresh up. After than he again tried to fixed his phone, well his phone got fixed but the battering was dead so he put the phone on changing and slept.

The Next Day~

At house, Spinz got through the same Shit.

At School, Yniee came Ist time to school after that day. She was already freaking Out cause Spinz didn't reply to her messages and phone calls in these past days. She thought that she will clarify everything when she will come at school but then she came to know that Spinz haven't came to school after that day. Now she was worried af. So she decided to visit Spinz today at the night time.

Now the night came, Yniee was outside the window of Spinz room. The window was locked but she was able to peek inside cause the window was cracked.
(It was a wooden window)

The scene she witnessed was totally horrible cause she saw that how Spinz was getting beated by his uncle and Aunt without any mercy. Yniee covered her mouth with her hands to not let out any kind of sound. After half an hour Spinz Uncle and Aunt left. Spinz just stayed where he was; closed his eyes and was going to sleep but he heard some sobs from outside his scoom window

Spinz- W-ho i-s th-er-e?

Yniee(cracked voice)- It's me. Your Noona!

Spinz- P-lea-se g-o aw-ay!

Yniee- No! please open the window! I beg you! Please!

Yniee- Please Baby buo!

Then Spinz stands up but he fell down cause his all body was terribly injured and soured from all the beating. But Spinz took the support of wall and somehow opened the window. Yniee come inside. She didn't said anything but just hugged Spinz. Spinz hissed in pain.

Yniee- Baby-

Spinz- I'm fi-ne. It's al-l no-rm-al f-or m-e.

Yniee- But-

Spinz- Yo-u s-hou-ld g-o ba-ck!

Yniee- Spinz listen-

Spinz- L-et's ta-lk a-t sc-hoo-l. I-I'll co-me t-o sch-ool fro-m M-ond-ay on-war-ds.

Spin then held the window so Yniee can go out. Yniee dissappointely left from there.

After she left Spinz fell down and start to cry all silently so that his Uncle & Aunt wouldn't be able to listen him or they'll beat him more.

The Next two days were even worse than hell for Spinz.

Now the Monday came.

At 5 am, Aunt came in Spinz room and push him off the bed.

Aunt- Get the fuck up you trash! Go Start doing chores, remember you have to go to school today.

Then she left.

Spinz tried to stand up but he failed after two more attempts he was able to stand without the help of any kind of support. Then he starts to walk towards the bathroom but again fell down cause his all body was swallon from the beating but somehow he managed and fresh up. Then he walk out of his room and starts to do the chores.

At 7:30 he went to his room to get  ready. 15 mins later he come out of his room. Aunt & Uncle were having breakfast at that time.

Aunt- Come here and eat something.

Spinz quietly sit on one of the chairs and start to eat while trembling.

Uncle- Let me clarify it you that we really fucking care where you were or where will you go but due to your any activity if we'll be called to your school then I'll fuckin broke your legs!!

Aunt- Let me remind you again don't you dare to tell anyone about us or (then put the fork she was holding in the salad plate very harshly and then starts to dig it like a mad person)

Spinz gulped and nodded his head.

Around 8am he left for school.

He reached school around 8:45 with his not in so good condition body.

Now He was passing through the hall (obviously hanging his head down) but someone bumped into him, he his pain.

??- Sorry Dude!

Vanesa pov

I was running around the hall when I bumped into someone. But that person hissed in pain. Did I bumped that hard? Anyways I don't had time to look at that person. So I said "Sorry Dude'' and was going to go but in respond that person didn't said anything. And I hate when someone not respond me back So I looked at that person, it was Spinz.

Vanesa- You!!

Spinz didn't said anything and was going to go but Vanesa pushed him against the wall (not so hard), Spinz again hissed in pain but Vanesa ignored it

Vanesa- Didn't I told you before to look at me when I speak? Huh?

Spinz was still not looking up. Vanesa was going to make him look up but he felt sometime wet on his arm (arm with which he was blocking Spinz).

Vanesa became dull and loosen his arm and freed Spinz.

Vanesa - Hey! You ok-

Yniee from the end of the hall.

Yniee- Spinz? Is that you? Wait for me!! I'm Coming there!!

Then she starts to run in there direction. Spinz already ran from there.
Yniee reached there.

Vanesa- wewwhow! That was fast!

Yniee- Ikrr!

Vanesa- Huh? wth!? I was talking about that kid! He just ran away so fast!

Yniee- huh? holy shit!!

Then she ran to catch up to Spinz.

Vanesa- what the!!

Then he left for his class.

Spinz P.O.V

Thank Lord the bell rang or Noona would have came in my class. But how'll I face her in lunchtime. I don't want to cry, she'll be sad and think it's all her fault. But I can't control my & tears infront of her. No, but i have to!!

Author P.O.V

Now the lunchtime came. And spinz was running from Yniee. Spinz was now infront of nursing room panting heavily. He heard Yniee voice so he went the nursing room and hide behind the table. The nurse and Vanesa who were eating their lunch on one of the bed didn't said anything. Yniee came in the room and asked both of them if they saw Spinz passing by.

Vanesa nodded and pointed towards the table. Yniee gestured okay.

Yniee- Aahh!! I think he might left to cafeteria cause it more crowdy.

Then she pretend to leave and hide outside the door. Spinz peeked out and didn't saw Yniee so he walk towards the door and was going to run away but Yniee grabbed him by his shoulder softly.

Nurse & Vanesa (from behind)- At that moment he knew he fucked up

Yniee- Gotcha Man!! Now Let's go somewhere quiet and talk?

Spinz just took his steps to their regular spot.

Yniee- Spinz, I must say you should take strict actions against your Uncle & Aunt.

Spinz-  Noona Please!! Not the same topic again! It's just normal-

Yniee- Normal? Huh? normal you say! You are injured from your head to toe and you saying It's normal? I saw you that day, you were not even able to stand on your own? It is normal to you? Huh?

Spinz- I- pl-ea-se st-op i-t!

Yniee- You are even shuttering while talking to me and you're also hanging your head down avoiding eye contact. Is it normal?!! Well absolutely not for me!!!

Spinz- No-on-a! Pl-eas-e t-ry t-o u-nder-stan-d! I-t's n-oth-in-g. I-t's no-rma-l!

Yniee- No it's not!

Spinz- Ev-eryt-hin-g w-ill b-e fin-e!

Yniee- Spinz-

Spinz- No-on-a d-on't spo-il th-e mo-od. Ju-st br-in-g m-e t-he dr-ink!!

Yniee- Bro- (sign) fine!

After that everything went pretty normal that day.

Now it's been a week and Spinz again starts to speak without shuttering with Yniee.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20K 902 27
What do you know about Vincent Russell? Well...most people don't know anything, considering he is an absolute closed book, which is ironic since his...
3.3M 216 5
***Please note that this book has been taken down because it's been published, and you can see only the sample chapters of the published version. You...
398K 12.3K 49
"You are mine now. Just remember one thing nobody gets the privilege of bringing that smile on your face and touching you" he clenched his fsts and m...
98.6K 4.8K 36
𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐱𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐝 • 𝐰𝐥𝐰 Addicting Sins Spinoff: 𝒀𝒂𝒛𝒎𝒊𝒏'𝒔 𝑻𝒓𝒖𝒕𝒉 Heartbroken and depressed after realizing her feelings much too late...