๐’๐„๐‘๐„๐๐ˆ๐“๐˜โ”Š๐Š๐ข๐›๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฌ...

By _yyunaa_

ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท "๐’๐„๐‘๐„๐๐ˆ๐“๐˜" ๐‡๐„ ๐…๐„๐‹๐“ ๐’๐„๐‘๐„๐๐ˆ๐“๐˜ ๐–๐‡๐„๐ ๐’๐‡๏ฟฝ... More

' ๐™™๐™ž๐™จ๐™˜๐™ก๐™–๐™ž๐™ข๐™š๐™ง
โœพ แด˜ส€แดสŸแดษขแดœแด‡
โœพ 01. แดกแด€ส€แดแด›สœ
โœพ 02. ๊œฐแดแดœษดแด…
โœพ 03. แด˜แด€แดแด˜แด‡ส€
โœพ 04. แด„แด€สŸแด
โœพ 05. ส€แด€ษขแด‡
โœพ 06. แดŠแด‡แด€สŸแดแดœ๊œฑส
โœพ 07. ๊œฐษชส€แด‡
โœพ 08. แด˜แดแดกแด‡ส€
โœพ 09. สŸแดแด แด‡
โœพ 10. แดแดแด แด‡แดแด‡ษดแด›
โœพ 11. ๊œฐสŸแดแดกแด‡ส€๊œฑ
โœพ 12. ส™สŸแดแดแด
โœพ 13. แด˜ส€แดแด›แด‡แด„แด›
โœพ แด‡แด˜ษชสŸแดษขแดœแด‡
๐€๐”๐“๐‡๐Ž๐‘'๐’ ๐๐Ž๐“๐„๐’
๐’๐„๐‘๐„๐๐ˆ๐“๐˜ ๐ˆ๐ˆ
โ™› ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ. ๐‚๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฒ
โ™› ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ. ๐๐ž๐ซ๐ฏ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ
โ™› ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘. ๐‡๐ฎ๐ ๐ฌ
โ™› ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“. ๐ƒ๐š๐ญ๐ž

โ™› ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’. ๐‰๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฒ

8.6K 259 90
By _yyunaa_

Jealousy was something that was considered to be rare for Kibutsuji Muzan to display. His ego was on the line if he ever decides to show such an emotion. He doesn't want to risk getting picked on by others who would witness it. Especially when he could see the smile he deemed irritating for all his lives, including his past, on Kagaya's face.

"I see you are enjoying yourself," Kagaya spoke out, blessed without the curse in this life as he took a sip of his hot tea, noticing the forced smile on Muzan's face as he harshly grabbed hold of the cup of tea and took a sip from it.

"Clearly, I am. I would enjoy myself more if you would tell your wife to stop hogging mine," he muttered, loud enough for Kagaya to hear but soft enough for [name] to be unable to catch as she was taking a look at the photo album that Amane was showing her.

"It has only been 5 minutes. Surely you aren't going to start being jealous just cause she isn't with you for 5 minutes," it was a side that only Muzan, Amane and [name] got to see of Kagaya. Where in private, he would taunt Muzan whenever there was a given opportunity.

He wouldn't miss the chance.

"How I wish you couldn't see in this life,"

"As always, your tongue is sharp. We are relatives, you should be a little nicer to me. Especially when I'm paying you a salary," Muzan internally groaned when Kagaya played the salary card on him again, muttering curses under his breath as he raised a toast to him.

"I don't recall being invited to a wedding,"

"Why do I h-,"

"Wedding?" Amane asked, turning to look as the word 'wedding' had caught her attention. With her repeating the word, [name] turned to look as well, wondering what was the 'wedding' about in the first place.

"Whose wedding?" she asked.

"Yours, [name]," Kagaya answered and she started to frown as she looked at her hands, showing Amane her fingers that had no sign of ring on them, Muzan pinches the bridge between his eyes as he lets out an exasperated sigh.

"It's empty. Means he isn't doing a good job," Amane joked, and Muzan realized what a pair the wedded couple were true. Never gonna let him live it down, which he believes is his form of punishment when it comes to them.

"What's the rush though?" [name] asked as she admired her fingers for a moment before looking at Muzan once again, a wide smile on her face as if she was reassuring him that there wasn't a need to rush.

"Nakime said she'll get me one," and there it was, he knew that was coming when he saw that wide smile on her face. He looked at her, smiling at her antics which she stifled her laugh at as Amane was trying to redirect her attention back to the photo album.

"Your jealous side is showing,"

"Nobody asked you to look," but he was enchanted when he looked at the way she was smiling, laughing along with what Amane was explaining to her regarding the photos. It was filled with family photos, where Muzan was part of it and [name] couldn't help but ask about the life events that happened.

"He wouldn't take any photos with any of their female relatives," Amane whispered, which made [name] flip through the entire album, and her eyes widened as indeed Muzan did not take a single photo with any of the female relatives.

"They must have thought wrongly of him," [name] whispered back while she took a glance at the clock, realizing that they had overstayed their welcome at the Ubuyashiki household. Though they didn't mind it in the first place, always welcomed them over whenever they had the time.

"Well then, we must make a move first. It's getting late," Muzan blurted out after realizing the time as well, finally breaking free from the constant taunts he was receiving which he wished to avoid at all costs.

But with [name] being the Queen of his heart, he was unable to say no to her.

"Of course. You are welcome to come over anytime. You can come over yourself as well if you wish to do so, [name]," she laughed a little, elbowing Muzan who was about to yap and he quickly shut his mouth.

"Mm. If that wouldn't be too troublesome for you. I would love to drop by," waving goodbye to the Ubuyashiki family, they eventually arrived at their car and settled in. She had to turn and look out of the window, covering the right side of her face as Muzan was looking at her.

"What's this about Nakime getting you a ring?"

"I have no memory of it," he scoffed at her reply as he started the car, where they started to relax as the journey home was going to be quite a distance. His left hand moved from the steering wheel once he was on the main road, grabbing hold of her hand and intertwining their fingers.

But he noticed something was off, that her grip on him wasn't tight as before which made him look from the corner of his eyes. He noticed the frown on her face as she looked at their hands that were held together, staring at them intently as if she was trying to force her hand to grip his tightly.

And then came the grip, which caused his worries to disappear within that instance.

"Love? Remember, tomorrow night I'll be out with Nakime and Tamayo," she reminded him which he hummed in response, though he couldn't remember what activities the women had planned for their night out.

"What are you doing again?" he asked.

"Bowling, dinner and a few drinks,"

"Don't drink too much. Let me know where is the last place and I'll come to pick you up," it was more of a statement where there was no room for negotiation as he brought her hand that he was holding onto up to his lips, planting a kiss on the back of it.

"Tamayo though?" Muzan asked.

"Mm. What's wrong?"

"Nothing..." she felt him squeezing her hand slightly as if he was trying to calm himself down. She does know of the fact that Muzan was somewhat afraid of Tamayo, especially when she is the school's doctor.

"Tamayo is nice to me,"

"To you,"

"Well... If you had-,"

"You really aren't gonna let me live it down, aren't you?" pulling to a stop at the red light, turning to look at her and noticing she was just laughing to herself at the way he had reacted. Shaking his head, he leaned over, planting a kiss on her lips.

"Love you," such an affectionate side he has, it was far from what others were expecting of him. But it was a side she wouldn't grow bored of seeing every morning till the last ray of sunlight. The smile on her face was present, he noticed it well as if she was on cloud nine.

The ride turned silent, with the occasional planting of kisses on the back of her hand whenever he felt like it. Till they arrived home, waiting by the lift and he notice she was all smiley once more.

"You seem to be in an extremely good mood. Was it because you got to hang out with Amane today?" he asked, an arm around her waist as they entered the lift, where he pressed the button for their floor and looked at her after.

"Nothing in particular," he pinched her side, causing her to yelp for a moment and smack his hand which he chuckled at. Planting a kiss on her forehead as he pulled her closer.

"Do you want a drink? You didn't drink any wine since you were driving," she asked once they entered their apartment, which he hummed in response as he started to unbutton the top two buttons of his shirt and rolled the sleeves up.

"If I gave you a ring now, would you still wear the one that Nakime intends to give you?" Muzan asked as he settled onto the sofa while she was in the kitchen, deciding on which bottle of wine she should open.

"Hm? Are you still going on about that?" she asked as she came over, empty-handed and settled next to him on the sofa while laying on her back. Her head resting against his thigh and looking up at him as he tilts his head down to look at her.

"You being jealous over Nakime, it's quite adorable," he rolled his eyes at what she had said, pinching her nose which she smacked his hand in retaliation.

"Maybe I just don't want you to get taken away from me,"

"But there isn't a rush, right? Since I know you love me for years and will do so for the rest of my life," he loved this side of her dearly, the faith she had in the love he has for her. Gently brushing his fingers against her cheek, before catching her off-guard with a kiss on the lips.

"Of course," he whispered after withdrawing from the kiss, a hand beneath the shirt she wore, resting against her stomach. He started to draw circles against the surface of it before it slowly crept up.

"You're cold, love"

"Warm me up then,"

Nakime and Tamayo were daring indeed, rolling their eyes at the way Muzan was holding onto [name]'s hands as if she would disappear the moment he lets go of her. They let out a simultaneous sigh, shaking their heads as well as [name] was trying to pry herself away from her lover.

"Kibutsuji-san, please stop suffocating her," the duo called out, pulling her away from his hold, leaving a scowl on his face as the love of his life was taken away from him. They swore, that this side of Muzan was nothing but a headache, where he had the constant fear of losing [name].

"We'll take good care of her. Don't worry about it. You can pick her up once we are done with our last location," Tamayo added, whereas Nakime was already guiding [name] towards the ride she had hailed in advance.

"Kibutsuji-san, you have tons of paperwork left untouched," he quietly turned away from Tamayo the moment she called him out for the untouched paperwork. She rolled her eyes at the way he behaved, like a child who didn't want to get separated from his prized possession.

"But it's great to see you love her so deeply, Muzan," he stopped walking, turning to look at her with a soft smile on his face. Tamayo chuckled, shaking her head again and turning to leave, realizing that love could do wonders.

"It's not like he didn't manage to get through his life during the years when you aren't around," Nakime muttered and [name] had to calm her down, surprised that the former demon was getting angsty in regards to the former demon lord.

"It's not like you are going anywhere too," Tamayo added and [name] thought about it, whether was there something wrong with her lover.

"I get he is worried because he did wait for you for years... It's understandable. But neglecting his work?" [name] then realized their concern about Muzan's behaviour was because he often neglected his work and had caused trouble to them from time to time.

"Oh, did you know that Himejima-san is fostering some kittens? He found them behind the school in a box," Nakime pointed out once the topic of Muzan had died down, which then the topic of kittens had piqued the other women's interest.

"The older Shinazugawa has a soft spot for small animals. I once caught him feeding the kittens and he froze up for a second before breaking off in a run," Tamayo explained her encounter with Sanemi, which [name] waved it off slightly.

"He may seem tough on the outside, but he's a softie," the conversation continued, eventually till they arrived at the bowling alley and were getting ready. It was their first outing together as friends ever since [name] arrived at the school, and they were glad to have this opportunity to themselves.

"Nakime? [name]?" Tamayo raised an eyebrow at the way her friends were being called, turning to look as [name] and Nakime had turned to look as well, wondering what was going on and who was calling them.

"It's after school hours, so it's fine, right?" Gyutaro asked and before any of them could answer, Ume was seen running towards [name] at full speed, engulfing her in a tight hug.

"[name]!" the hold on her didn't loosen, but instead it tightened as Ume had no intention of letting go of her just yet. Gyutaro lets out a sigh, watching the way his younger sister was being comforted by the former Upper Moon Zero.

"Hm? Oh! It's [name]-chan and Nakime-chan! Oh, there's Tamayo-chan too!" Douma's voice was heard as well, which then made the women realize that it was as if a former demon gathering was happening right at the bowling alley.

"I had no choice," was all Hakuji had said whereas Michikatsu shrugged his shoulders before getting ready to bowl. Though an idea struck Gyutaro's mind as he counted the number of people.

"Why not, we versus each other? If we win, then you give us less homework," a hand on Ume's head, ruffling her locks while she looked at Gyutaro, taking into consideration what he had suggested.

"But in the first place, only Nakime gives homework," Tamayo pointed out Nakime nodded her head in agreement while holding onto Ume's hand.

"Exactly!"

"[name], what should our reward be if we win?" Nakime asked, looking at her work-wife who pondered about it for a moment, and that's when the boys realized that Gyutaro had dug a grave for them.

"If we win, then you'll clean the gym and swimming pool, and upon that, complete whatever amount of homework Nakime decides to give," Michikatsu looked at her, wondering if she was being serious and if the look on her face, was more than enough for him to be determined to win.

"It's either go big or go home. Then we get free periods too if we win on top of the no homework reward," Gyutaro bargained, extending his hand which [name] grabbed hold of it and shook his hand.

"Deal. Ume, you're on our team. If we win, then Gyutaro has to bring you out for a shopping spree, how about that?"

"Then I'll definitely win!" the game commenced, and it went on a few rounds with close scores. Sometimes it would be the girls' team taking over, sometimes the boys' team would have taken over.

It was all fun and laughter, the constant taunts and attempts in distracting each other often happened. Though it was enjoyable, a night to remember indeed as they let themselves relax.

*BAM* it went silent as she stared at the bowling ball that was rolling away from her. The hand she had used during bowling, was trembling slightly as she tried to move her fingers which she was struggling with.

Tamayo rushed to her side, taking a look at her hand and applying pressure against a few points. Though the others didn't dare to move except for Nakime who quickly arrived at her work-wife's side, where she was now able to move her fingers without any problem.

"You must have strained it, be careful," Tamayo suggested and [name] nodded her head, though Ume was calling out, pointing towards the lane where everybody turned to look and their eyes widened as Douma was seen sliding down the lane.

"Douma!"

.
.

"The night ended too quickly," Nakime pointed out with a yawn following after. Their dinner plans were eventually crashed by the former demons who were much younger than they were, but they were thankful that their drinking session wasn't.

"Maybe it's just we are not cut out for the nightlife for now since we are constantly working," Tamayo explained while [name] hummed in response, offering some sweets to her friends while they continued to wait patiently.

"Hi," she felt a tap on her shoulder, turning to look and wonder who was talking to her. Though she frowned for a moment when she saw a phone being held out. It was their way of asking for a number, which none of them was interested in giving.

"We are not interested. I suggest you leave as well before my man gets here," she emphasised which made Nakime and Tamayo dreamily stare at her, not backing down even though it could be dangerous.

"Oh, come on. It's just exchanging contacts. Don't have to pull the 'I have a man' card on me. We can be friends. I don't bite,"

"You don't bite? We do bite," he was surprised that [name] was bold with her words, and he realized she wasn't joking in any sort of way. It was a fact that Nakime, Tamayo and herself were willing to throw hands if necessary.

"Did you not hear what my wife said? They do bite, and so do I," the situation escalated, with an arm wrapped around her shoulder as he narrowed his eyes at the one who was causing his lover discomfort.

"Either you leave or I'll-," before Muzan could finish his sentence, the poor man took off running. He shrugged his shoulders, looking at his lover who had on a wide smile which caused him to pull her nose a little.

"Aren't you a brave one?"

"Please have some social awareness that you are in public and not make us jealous with how much your love for her is overflowing," Nakime jabbed a finger against Muzan's back, which was a clear sign she was a little too tipsy for her own good.

"As an apology, I'll send you girls home," Muzan suggested, which was the plan in the beginning as [name] had asked him to help send them back home as she didn't want them to be hailing a ride by themselves.

"How much did you all drink?" Muzan asked as he noticed Nakime and Tamayo were walking ahead, swaying left and right a little but not too much till they lost balance.

"I drank a little. They drank a little more because of the stress they felt," she whispered, his hand holding onto hers and intertwining their fingers while chuckling at how her girl friends were acting.

"I'm a little jealous," she frowned, turning to look at him and wondering what was there to be jealous about. It's not like Nakime had given her a ring too, so she was confused to the bones.

"I should have ripped his e-,"

"No,"

A/N: I finally found the time to update. I'm sorry for the lack of updates, especially since there doesn't seem to be any progress in the books. I'm unable to commit my time as per usual as my workload has increased tremendously, and I don't have time to be doing things I love since I'm juggling both work and university.

But overall, I hope everybody is doing well and are staying happy and healthy. Much love!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

651K 9.7K 58
Issa Harem... Rated R: Violence, Death, Adult Language(cursing, sexual talk. Shit like dat)Sexual Content????Maybe???? 5/26/2020: #36 in #blade 6/24...
26.7K 656 24
You are Y/N L/N, a 15 year girl enthusiastic about the anime Demon Slayer, but what happens when you wake up in it and to make it worst, you find you...
315K 14.3K 21
ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท "๐„๐“๐„๐‘๐๐€๐‹" ๐ˆ ๐–๐ˆ๐‹๐‹ ๐€๐‹๐–๐€๐˜๐’ ๐๐„ ๐–๐ˆ๐“๐‡ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐…๐Ž๐‘ ๐„๐“๐„๐‘๐๐ˆ๐“๐˜ ๐“๐’๐”๐†๐ˆ๐Š๐”๐๏ฟฝ...
24.6K 974 24
[๐˜๐€๐! ๐Š๐๐˜] ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡, the daughter of the progenitor of demons finally returns home. โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค โ ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐š๐ ๐š๐ข๐ง...