Watching Ava's Life

By lesbian_story_addict

๐–™๐–๐–Ž๐–˜ ๐–Ž๐–˜ ๐–’๐ฒ ๐–‹๐–Ž๐–—๐–˜๐–™ ๐–˜๐–™๐–”๐–—๐ฒ.. ๐–™๐–๐–Š๐–—๐–Š ๐–Ž๐–˜ ๐–† ๐–’๐–†๐–๐–”๐–— ๐–‰๐–Ž๐–‹๐–‹๐–Š๐–—๐–Š๐–“๐–ˆ๐–Š ๐–‡๐–Š๐–™๐–œ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“... More

NOTE
๐•ฎ๐–†๐–˜๐–™๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— โžŠ
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— โž‹
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— โžŒ
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— โž
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— โžŽ
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— โž
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— โž
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— โž‘
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— โž’
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— โฟ
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— โ“ซ
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 13
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 14

๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— โ“ฌ

2.3K 62 13
By lesbian_story_addict

The next scene change into potion class. Ava sat beside harry asusual. Snape started roll call, when he called ava, snape looked at her with curiosity and confusion. Then he called harry and paused on his name.

“Ah, yes,” he said softly, “Harry Potter. Our new — celebrity.”

Some students sniggered behind their hands. Snape finished calling the names and looked up at the class. His eyes were cold and empty.

“You are here to learn the subtle science and exact art of potion making” he began. He spoke in barely more than a whisper, but they caught every word — like Professor McGonagall, Snape had the gift of keeping a class silent without effort.

“As there is little foolish wand-waving here, many of you will hardly believe this is magic. I don’t expect you will really understand the beauty of the softly simmering cauldron with its shimmering fumes, the delicate power of liquids that creep through human veins, bewitching the mind, ensnaring the senses. I can teach you how to bottle fame, brew glory, even stopper death — if you aren’t as big a bunch of dunderheads as I usually have to teach”

More silence followed this little speech. Harry and Ava exchanged looks with raised eyebrows.

Everyone watching this with mouth agape. Teachers are impressed, some juniors are Shivered when he looked at them coldly.

Harry thought about yesterday dinner, the scene shows where harry sat with the gryffindors. He looked at the staff table, his gaze land on black haired professor who is gazed coldly at him from the starting. He turned to the boy beside him and asked "say percy, who is that professor?"

"Oh! That's professor snape, head of Slytherin house. He is teaching potions" precy weasly said.

Harry nod and looked at Ava, she didn't eat anything. She is just poking her food, harry sighed sadly at that.

"Go sevvy!" Barty Jr teased him, Snape scowling at him. His friends are laughed at his face.

Harry snapped out of his thoughts when he feel someone jabbed his stomach. He then turned to ava but she is pointing to front. He looked at snape who is glaring at him.

“Potter!” said Snape suddenly “What would I get if I added powdered root of asphodel to an infusion of wormwood?”

"Oh come on! We haven't learnt that in the first year" some Hufflepuffs said.

Harry glanced at Ron, who looked as stumped as he was; Hermione’s hand had shot into the air.

“I don’t know, sir,” said Harry. Snape’s lips curled into a sneer.

“Tut, tut — fame clearly isn’t everything.” He ignored Hermione’s hand.

"Look like he hate harry" Marlene told lily, she frown at this. James clenched his fist in anger and glare at snape.

“Let’s try again. Potter, where would you look if I told you to find me a bezoar?”

Hermione stretched her hand as high into the air as it would go without her leaving her seat, but Harry didn’t have the faintest idea what a bezoar was.

“I don’t know, sir.”

“Thought you wouldn’t open a book before coming, eh, Potter?”

"Even if he read that book, he definitely couldn't answer. Because it's all not from the first year potions" some Ravenclaw said, many more glares are send to Snape but he didn't care

Harry forced himself to keep looking straight into those cold eyes. Snape was still ignoring Hermione’s quivering hand.

“What is the difference, Potter, between monkshood and wolfsbane?”

"Wolfsbane? What is wolfsbane?" Remus asked the future ones.

Antlia give him a small smile "that potion helps you to control the wolf" Remus is sat there in disbelief.

"They are monsters! Even if they learn to control themselves that doesn't going to change anything" molly said in disgust, many light families accept her words. Remus swallowed heavily and tears brimming his eyes.

"Shut your mouth woman, you are the monster here" Ginny sneered at her and looked at her with hate.

Many gasped at her, molly and Arthur looked at her shockingly.

"Don't speak to your mother like that young lady" Arthur said sternly, Ginny scoffed at them and turn to the screen.

At this, Hermione stood up, her hand stretching toward the dungeon ceiling.

Many are laughed at seeing hermoine, she is hiding her face in Aries neck. Her friends are joined their laughs.

“I don’t know,” said Harry quietly. “I think Hermione does, though, why don’t you try her?”

A few people laughed; Harry caught Aries’s eye and winked. Snape, however, was not pleased.

“Sit down,” he snapped at Hermione

“For your information, Potter, asphodel and wormwood make a sleeping potion so powerful it is known as the Draught of Living Death. A bezoar is a stone taken from the stomach of a goat and it will save you from most poisons. As for monkshood and wolfsbane, they are the same plant, which also goes by the name of aconite. Well? Why aren’t you all copying that down?”

There was a sudden rummaging for quills and parchment. Over the noise, Snape said, “And a point will be taken from Gryffindor House for your cheek, Potter.”

Ava glared at snape, she didn't like it one bit. She didn't like how he treat her brother. She didn't realise she lost her control, but harry sensed this and hold her gently, she calm down looked at harry sadly.

"Oh protective ava!" Rabastan squealing in his chair. Many are looking at him boredly.

"What! We only saw protective harry. So it's nice to see protective sister" rabastan shrugged his shoulder, some nod their heads.

"I'm ok ava" harry whispered to her, ava reluctantly nod her head.

"Harry, can you sit with me in dinner?" Ava asked him when they entered into the great hall. Harry nod his without hesitation.

Ava brightly smiled and dragged him to her Slytherin friends. They all give Ava large smile, but it dimmed slightly when they saw harry with her. It doesn't mean they hate harry, they just never speak with harry.

Ava and harry sat on the empty seats beside carina. First few seconds were awkward no one speak anything.

"Awkward..." Sirius dragged his word at seeing the screen.

Ava decided to break the silence by introducing everyone to harry.

Then they start to talk like friends. They easily warmed up to harry like with Ava. Aries eyes fall on harry's neck where a beautiful ring is hang on the chain.

"It's beautiful harry" aries said in awe. Others just now see that chain and having the same reaction as aries.

Harry smile lovingly at ava "my sister brought this for me"

Ava laughed at him softly and teased him "he never remove that even in his bath"

"Of course I won't remove that, what if it went missing!" Harry scoffed and clutching the chain tightly.

"I saw that chain in Ava's neck" Bellatrix said in confusion.

"Harry said he never remove his chain, then why did he remove that now?" Yaxley asked them, everyone looked at the future ones who all share a nervous glance with eachother.

"Wa..wait?" Lily voice shaked, they frowned and looked at her. Tears are brimming in her eyes, her friends and blacks, potters, Malfoys and Lestrange looked at her worriedly with confusion.

"Is he..he dead?" She asked them and couldn't control her tears. Hearing this her family and friends also looking at the future ones nervously, Astoria cleared her throat.

"No! He is fine...he is just busy with other things. That chain... It's harry gift for her" Astoria said and looked at her friends. Some are nod their heads.

Hearing this lily let out a relieved sigh and wiped her tears. James kissed her head softly.

When they watch the screen, Dorado asked Astoria "why did you said that? They will know what happened when they watch!"

"Did you see Ms.Lily face? Or Ms.Cassopiea face? They will be broken if we said what happened. They can't control themselves whenever they saw harry in the screen. It is best if they don't know for now" Astoria said and turned to the screen.

Her friends sighed but nod their heads.

Their friends watching this interaction fondly, there is no doubt they both would do anything for another.

That group didn't notice everyone watching them shocked, because gryffindor sat with Slytherins. It's never happened before. Minerva smiled softly at this, albus is fumed at this sight. Snape sensed his anger and his lip quirked up slightly before his face went to neutral.

"What happened to you Albus? I still don't understand how I planned to support you" Fleamont said and tiredly rubbed his face.

"Maybe he is putting charms and potions on you" evans said jokingly but blacks and potters looked at him in shock.

"I think it's best if everyone take an inheritance test after this" minister Eugenia Jenkins said everyone and glared hardly at Dumbledore.

Dumbledore is fuming and looked at professor Herbert Beery, he is looking slightly scared and shocked.

The scene changed into next morning, where ava and harry sat in gryffindor table eating their breakfast. The owls delivered mails to everyone, harry take the newspaper and shockingly stared at the headlines.

GRINGOTTS BREAK-IN LATEST

Investigations continue into the break-in at Gringotts on 31 July,
widely believed to be the work of Dark wizards or witches
unknown.

Gringotts goblins today insisted that nothing had been taken. The
vault that was searched had in fact been emptied the same day.

“But we’re not telling you what was in there, so keep your noses
out if you know what’s good for you,” said a Gringotts
spokes goblin this afternoon.

"it's the same vault we went that day with hagrid" ava said in shock tone.

Harry exchange a glance with Aries and Hermione when Ava didn't looked at them.

"Don't think about it ava.. it's none of our business" harry softly said and take the newspaper from her. Ava nod her head and continue to eat her breakfast.

"I'm pretty sure, something is going to happen" Lucius Malfoy said to his family, they also having the same thought.

A barn owl brought Neville a small package from his grandmother. He opened it excitedly and showed them a glass ball the size of a large marble, which seemed to be full of white smoke.

“It’s a Remembrall!” he explained. “Gran knows I forget things, this tells you if there’s something you’ve forgotten to do. Look, you hold it tight like this and if it turns red — oh . . .”

His face fell, because the Remembrall had suddenly glowed scarlet “you’ve forgotten something. . .”

Neville was trying to remember what he’d forgotten when Ronald Weasley, who was passing him, snatched the Remembrall out of his hand.

Harry and Aries jumped to their feet. They were half hoping for a reason to fight Ron, but Professor McGonagall, who could spot trouble quicker than them any teacher in the school, was there in a flash.

“What’s going on?”

“Weasley’s got my Remembrall, Professor”

Scowling, Ronald quickly dropped the Remembrall back on the table.

“Just looking,” he said, and he sloped away with two boys behind him.

"Ahh! I'm hating that weasel. He is getting on my nerves" james growled in anger. Tom raised his eyebrows at growl, it sounds so real.

At afternoon, Harry, Aries and the other Gryffindors hurried down the front steps onto the grounds for their first flying lesson.

The Slytherins were already there, and so were twenty broomsticks lying in neat lines on the ground.

Harry had heard Fred and George Weasley complain about the school brooms, saying that some of them started to vibrate if you flew too high, or always flew slightly to the left.

Harry stand across from ava, she is looking at harry nervously. He give her a comforting nod to relax her.

Their teacher, Madam Hooch, arrived. She had short, gray hair, and yellow eyes like a hawk.

Cheers are erupted from qudditch players at seeing madam Hooch.

“Well, what are you all waiting for?” she barked.

“Everyone stand by a broomstick. Come on, hurry up.”

Harry glanced down at his broom. It was old and some of the twigs stuck out at odd angles.

“Stick out your right hand over your broom,” called Madam Hooch at the front, “and say ‘Up!’”

“UP!” everyone shouted.

Harry’s broom jumped into his hand at once, but it was one of the few that did.

Potter jumped up and down on his seat at seeing that. Lily slapped her forehead at seeing this in irritation.

Hermione Granger’s had simply rolled over on the ground, and Neville’s hadn’t moved at all.

Ava also got her broom after few tries and looked at her brother with a large smile, he give a thumbs up to her. Ronald start to drool at ava, harry seeing this and harshly glared at ron.

Not only harry, here also many men are glaring at ron for looking ava like that.

James, Sirius, Regulus and Tom are clenched their jaws and fist tightly.

Madam Hooch then showed them how to mount their brooms without sliding off the end, and walked up and down the rows correcting their grips.

Harry and Aries were delighted when she told Weasley he’d been doing it wrong for years.

“Now, when I blow my whistle, you kick off from the ground, hard” said Madam Hooch.

“Keep your brooms steady, rise a few feet, and then come straight back down by leaning forward slightly. On my whistle — three — two —”

But Neville, nervous and jumpy and frightened of being left on the ground, pushed off hard before the whistle had touched Madam Hooch’s lips.

“Come back, boy!” she shouted, but Neville was rising straight up like a cork shot out of a bottle twenty feet.

Ava saw his scared white face look down at the ground falling away, saw him gasp, slip sideways off the broom and WHAM a thud and a nasty crack and Neville lay facedown on the grass in a heap.

Alice looked like she is going to get heart attack. Neville blushed in embarassment at seeing his fall on the screen.

"Oh Merlin! Please tell me you are not in the qudditch" Alice asked in worried tone at her son.

Neville give her warm smile "nope.. but I like to watch the play" Alice let out a sigh in relief.

His broomstick was still rising higher and higher and started to drift lazily toward the forbidden forest and out of sight.

Madam Hooch was bending over Neville, her face as white as his.

“Broken wrist” Ava heard her mutter.

“Come on, it’s all right, up you get” She turned to the rest of the class.

“None of you is to move while I take this boy to the hospital wing! You leave those brooms where they are or you’ll be out of Hogwarts before you can say ‘Quidditch.’ Come on, dear.”

Neville, his face tear-streaked, clutching his wrist, hobbled off with Madam Hooch, who had her arm around him.

No sooner were they out of earshot than Ronald burst into laughter.

“Did you see his face, the great lump?" His goons Dean and Seamus  joined in.

Future one are glaring hard at the screen. They hate him for what he did to their harry. Frank clenched his fist ready beat the shit out of him if he saw that ronald. But that's not possible so he glared angrily at the Weasleys for not properly raised their son.

“Shut up, Weasley” snapped Parvati Patil.

“Ooh, sticking up for Longbottom? Never thought you’d like fat little crybabies, Parvati” said Lavender brown, a hard-faced another Gryffindor.

“Look!” said Ronald, darting forward and snatching something out of the grass. “It’s that stupid thing Longbottom’s gran sent him”

The Remembrall glittered in the sun as he held it up.

“Give that here, Weasley” said Harry quietly. Everyone stopped talking to watch. Ava heart thumped against her chest.

Ronald smiled nastily. “I think I’ll leave it somewhere for Longbottom to find, how about.. up a tree?”

“Give it here!” Harry yelled, but Weasley had leapt onto his broomstick and taken off. he called “Come and get it, Potter!”

Harry grabbed his broom. “No!” shouted Ava shouted in worry.

"Harry didn't even know how to fly!" Orion black said in worried tone.

Lily and cassopiea looked nervously at the screen, they thought that harry is going to get hurt.

Hermoine said “Madam Hooch told us not to move..you’ll get us all into trouble”

Harry ignored her but looked at ava silently told her to not worry. He mounted the broom and kicked hard against the ground.

He pulled his broomstick up a little to take it even higher, and heard screams and gasps of girls back on the ground and an admiring whoop from Aries.

"Look at this bitches! That's my son!" James shouted in excitement. Tom face split into a smile at james antics. He muttered softly "idiot" james didn't hear that but lily did.

She looked at Tom then at james, again turned to Tom "I agree.. I still didn't believe that I married this idiot" she said loud enough to hear james, he pouted cutely and glare at Tom for calling him idiot.

"What are you looking at jamie?" Tom asked teasingly.

"You are the reason for my lily flower calling me an idiot" james scowled at him.

"No jamie. we are called you idiot because You are acting like an idiot" Tom said in bored tone. James scowled deepened but turned to the screen seeing the heated glare from his lily flower.

He turned his broomstick sharply to face ronald in midair who looked stunned.

“Give it here,” Harry called, “or I’ll knock you off that broom!”

“Oh, yeah?” said Ronald, trying to sneer, but looking worried.

Harry knew, somehow, what to do. He leaned forward and grasped the  broom tightly in both hands, and it shot toward Ronald like a javelin.

Ronald only just got out of the way in time; Harry made a sharp about-face and held the broom steady. A few people below were clapping.

“Catch it if you can, then!” Ronald shouted, and he threw the glass ball behind him.

He dive faster, he stretched out his hand, a few inches from the classroom window... he caught it, just in time to pull his broom straight, and he toppled gently onto the grass with the
Remembrall clutched safely in his fist.

"How? What!?" Qudditch players are in awe at his skills. James and Tom look proud at harry.

“HARRY POTTER!” His heart sank faster than he’d just dived. Professor McGonagall was running toward them. He got to his feet, trembling. Ava hold his hand tightly, she also scared of what's going to happen.

“Never — in all my time at Hogwarts —” Professor McGonagall was almost speechless with shock, and her glasses flashed furiously,

“It wasn’t his fault, Professor —”

“Be quiet, Miss Patil —”

“But weasley —”

“That’s enough, Mr. Aries. Potter, follow me, now.” Ava whimper and clutching his hand tightly not leaving him.

"Minnie looks angry" Remus muttered to his friends, they all mutedly nod their heads.

Minerva seeing this and said softly "you can come with us ava" which eased Ava's nervous.

She immediately nod and follow Minerva not leaving her tight hold in harry.

Professor McGonagall stopped outside a classroom. She opened the door and poked her head inside.

“Excuse me, Professor Flitwick, could I borrow Wood for a moment?”

Wood? thought Ava, bewildered; was Wood a cane she was going to use on harry?

But Wood turned out to be a person, a burly fifth-year boy who came out of Flitwick’s class looking confused. Ava let out a relieved sigh but confusingly looked at him.

“Follow me, you two,” said Professor McGonagall, and they marched on up the corridor, Wood looking curiously at Harry and Ava.

“In here" Professor McGonagall pointed them into a classroom that was empty.

Professor McGonagall slammed the door behind him and turned to face the three. “Harry Potter, this is Oliver Wood. Wood, I’ve found you a Seeker”

"No way!"

"What!?"

"But he is first year"

James couldn't control his excitement but stopped his shouting when lily put her hand to shut his mouth. Some laughs are heard, some are chuckled.

Wood’s expression changed from puzzlement to delight.

“Are you serious, Professor?”

“Absolutely,” said Professor McGonagall crisply. “The boy’s natural. I’ve never seen anything like it. Was that your first time on a broomstick, Potter?”

Harry nodded silently and exchange a glance with ava. He didn’t have a clue what was going on, but he didn’t seem to be being expelled.

“He caught that thing in his hand after a fifty-foot dive,” Professor McGonagall told Wood.

“Didn’t even scratch himself. Charlie Weasley couldn’t have done it.”

Wood was now looking as though all his dreams had come true at once.

“Wood’s captain of the Gryffindor team” Professor McGonagall explained.

“I shall speak to Professor Dumbledore and see if we can’t bend the first year rule. Heaven knows, we need a better team than last year. Flattened in that last match by Slytherin, I couldn’t look Severus Snape in the face for weeks” Professor McGonagall peered sternly over her glasses at Harry.

Then she suddenly smiled.

“Your father would have been proud,” she said. “He was an excellent Quidditch player himself" then she left before stroking Ava hair fondly. She looked at her like she is been talking in different language.

Laughs are heard at seeing Ava's face. James and lily look proud at harry. Some are shocked at the affection Minerva shows to Ava, Minerva watching her future self in disbelief.

“Seeker?” draco said. “But first years never — you must be the youngest House player in about —”

“— a century,” said Harry, shoveling pie into his mouth. “Wood told me.” His friends were so amazed, so impressed, they just sat and gaped at Harry. Ava is proudly looking at her brother.

Professor Herbert Beery looked nervous. His hands are shaking, he have to drink that soon. He can feel it, he is changing. He didn't have more time. So he just poured that black bottle in his glass and drank that.

Bellatrix is the only one noticed him and frown at the mystery drink, tilted her head slightly.

Her frown turned to shock when that professor hair slightly colour changed 'he is in polyjuice potion!'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.4K 3.8K 56
ใ€๐‘Œ/๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘›๐‘œ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘“๐‘’๐‘๐‘ก , ๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘’'๐‘  ๐‘—๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘Ž ๐‘†โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘’๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘“๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘š๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ใ€ž ยฐ ...
93.2K 3.7K 23
๐™ธ ๐š๐š’๐š๐š—'๐š ๐šŽ๐šก๐š™๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐šœ ๐š๐š˜ ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š™๐šŽ๐š—. ๐™ธ ๐š๐š’๐š๐š—'๐š ๐šŽ๐šก๐š™๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š ๐š๐š˜ ๐š‹๐šŽ ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š› ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐šŠ๐š•๐š• ๐š๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐š๐š˜๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š ...
2.1K 70 14
"๐™’๐™๐™ฎ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™ค ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฎ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ? ๐™ƒ๐™š ๐™–๐™ก๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™จ ๐™›๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™™๐™จ ๐™ค๐™ฅ๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™š๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™–๐™จ๐™š ๐™ข๐™š, ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ก๐™–๐™ช๐™œ๐™ ๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ข๐™š, ๐™ฉ๏ฟฝ...
174K 6.2K 43
ยฉ I do not own Harry Potter "๐„๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐ก๐š๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐จ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ข๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐›๐ซ๐š๐ฏ๐ž...