Lone Survivor

Oleh EightRose8

The monster realm was much different than the human one, with that separation it was hard to get along and so... Lebih Banyak

Getting Started
Another One!
After Dark
Bar Food
Day In
Underground
Alternative Universes Pt-1
Alternative Universes Pt-2
Payment
Promise
United
Step One
Your Name?
Locked
Settlement
Connected

The Past and The Present

30 1 0
Oleh EightRose8

Getting to Nightmare was fast, we hadn't taken any stops so we got there within a few minutes, now as I'm standing in front of him he looked down at me from his thrown, a few steps up from the main floor. I looked up, making eye contact with him and staying straight faced until he pushed himself up from the thrown and stepped down, walking towards me. Cross still stood behind me but when Nightmare got close enough his grip left my arm and stepped back away from me. My eyes never left Nightmare's form when he was only a few feet from me. We stared at each other before he spoke, grumbling words as I listened to him.

"My men treatin' ya good" I almost let out a chuckle but resisted and replied on beat with him.

"Perfect, already slept with one" He stiffened, his once sick grin falling into a displeased frown while he stared over my form, then darting his eyes to Cross who hadn't replied but shook his head from behind me, warning it wasn't true. Then he turned back to me and glared, crossing his arms across his chest.

"Seem a little too comfortable here" I relaxed my body slightly, holding my head higher as I didn't reply, just continued to stare at him.

"Who" Now this time I couldn't help but the snicker reach my lips, smirking as we stared at each other.

"You are just so easy to manipulate you know that right? You just think everything that I say is true" I chuckled and sighed afterwords, he did not like this reply at all, instead he took a few angry steps towards me and I straightened my back. After all he should be treated like a king and I was certainly not treating him like any king he'd ever seen before.

"That's funny coming from you, really trusting that scum in that pathetic universe to not kill you, how stupid are you really" I was wondering who he was talking about, G most likely, agitated about his little outburst I didn't give a reply until I thought back to what Ink had told me.

"Don't you like stupid if you liked another version of me?" He frowned harder, glaring daggers at my form, I continued.

"Why doesn't Cross or Horror take me if you don't like my stupidity Mr. Nightmare" I back up and grabbed Cross's hand, holding it tightly. Refusing to let him go even when he tried to lightly pull away from me, my grip only tightened around his skeletal hand as I stared at Nightmare. Giving a small reply after a moment to let the words sink in.

"I'm sure they'd love it" Nightmare was fuming at this point, so angry he debated killing me right there but the way I was holding Cross's hand had him even angrier. I could see his tentacles act up, none stop moving behind him as his expression turned, forming into one of disgust and pure hatred, he was staring right at Cross's and I's held hands. Good I got to him, serves him right for being a bitch.

"Cross" His tone was deafly close to exploding on one of his men, I smirked, I got to him and we both know it, especially when Cross ripped his hand out of mine, my grip had loosened enough for him to pull away rather quickly.

"Get the FUCK OUT OF THIS ROOM, ALL OF YOU SCRAM!" His tone had exploded, booming across the room to scream at Cross and anyone else near to get the fuck out of this general area right this moment. Cross didn't even reply, he just turned and hurried off outside of the room, pulling the doors closed after him, when he was gone I could hear shouts of telling people to leave the area now. My hand fell to my side and I stared at Nightmare, storming over to me and gets directly into my face, seething with rage.

"You!" I blinked. "Who do you think you are! Holding other people's hands, you are a little fucking plague" I listened to him, letting the words go right over my head until he was done with his little fit of rage, telling me empty threats until he was heaving with anger and I responded slowly.

"Is that why you have a room just for me, or is it for one of your other girls here" His pin prick disappeared, staring at me with held breath until I noticed his hand clench into a fist, then shoot out and wrap around my neck harshly, I jolted forwards by his hold, his nose almost touching mine.

"You think you're all that, you think because a room was open you're important, you rejected me, you were the reason for this, I hated you, I hated that I wanted you, I hated when I felt jealous when you were with anyone else, I hated your looks, I hated seeing you, I hated everything about you. You were the stab wound in my side every time I saw you, every time you were with my wretched brother, I wanted you gone." My eyes widen, listening to him.

"I hated that I felt anything for you, having hope you would feel the same about me but that never happened, I hated when you would give me any attention because it was all out of pity, you never wanted me. So I killed you, I killed so many versions of you, I erased you from these universes, I couldn't stand knowing any of your survived, you were meant to be killed, slow and painfully because of what you've done." I clenched my jaw, he took a pause, his eye light coming back before he stepped forwards, dragging me back by my neck, towards the door.

"And now you will be staying here for the rest of your pathetic life as a useless toy for me to beat, I'll finally make this last death the most painful of any one of you I've killed, I want to see you cry and beg for help, for any sort of desperate plea to let you go, you are MINE!" Then a wave of sickness stormed over me, almost causing me to throw up but I swallowed and I was tossed to the ground harshly, hitting the marble on my shoulder bone and wincing at the pain. I glanced up at him, watching as his form got bigger. Got angrier than before, I could tell he was either about to do something really bad or he'd step away, leave me to rot for a few weeks before returning to see how I looked. Instead he pointed to me, growling when he spoke next, catching me off guard as he spoke to me.

"You will behave until I get back, don't even try to escape, I'll have one of my men take you back and do whatever they please with you" When I didn't reply and just looked at him shocked for a moment he snarled at me, calling me absolutely pathetic before leaving, teleporting away to a different area as I was stunned on the ground, watching the spot he just left from, waiting for him to come back but after a while he didn't and I got ahold of myself, slowly getting up and trying to calm my still racing heart beat until I could think normally.

When I got my body under control I looked around the room, about as big as the bedroom I was in before, with a master bed with black sheets, pillows, and comforter. I rolled my eyes and turned my attention to different parts of the room, a desk, a bedside table, an attached bathroom with a huge bath and shower on the side. I frowned, waiting to find anything else but I hadn't, instead I walked over to the desk, sitting on the chair and looked through the first few drawers, only scattered paperwork that didn't seem very important and I didn't bother going through any of it. Instead I switched to the bottom drawers, pulling them open, to find more files, I opened one, seeing Horror and paused, reading it through, it was his universe. Or rather information on his universe, along with himself.

Horrortale: Turned to eating humans that fell from the surface after the core was going to be shut off, leaving monsters no choice in trying to find another way to get it back to top shape. Sans was injured by Undyne who rules over the underground. Now all monsters eat humans that fall or even themselves. Note, Sans can be very unpredictable, have outburst of anger, and so on.

I blinked, were these files on all of the people he had around here? Also who's Undyne. Was that another important monster I should know? I grabbed another one, opening it up to find a Sans I didn't know yet, or at least hadn't seen yet.

Something New: After years of resets Killer agreed to Chara's genocide, killing everyone in the underground but for the two of them, multiple routes are known as well. Killer Sans has multiple moods, number one you can speak to him properly like the original Sans, number two he's classic Killer, do not trust, number three psycho killer, will kill anything in sight, do not approach.

Killer Sans? I haven't seen him yet, but this was all very good information about the skeletons that might help me in the future to gain their trust, get them on my side for the time being. Even so I had to tread lightly with pretty much all of them. I moved onto the next one, opening it up and seeing Dust the closing it again and setting it down on the pile. I already knew what happened to him so I didn't need to read it. Then picked the next one up, opening to see Cross, I was curious about Cross actually, he didn't seem to be from an underground universe. I quickly read through, only, there wasn't really anything to read in the first place, just some names.

Xtale: Cross, in the underverse, XChara, XFrisk, XPapyrus...

I frowned, why did everyone else have information on their background but not Cross. I wanted to chat with Cross but after that little act I pulled I highly doubt I'll be seeing him for a while until Nightmare calms down or forces Cross to come check on me, not very likely after holding his hand. I mulled the little information over and set the file down, moving onto the next which was Ink. I placed his down as well, not needing to know anything about him right now, moving to the next one to find that other skeleton who never gave me his name.

Errortale: Error goes on rampages to get rid of glitches, alternative universes, killing everyone in them until the universes is no longer, leaving a blank empty slot for the universe it used to be, Error only keeps universes he likes. Do not trust him as he might end up hating your universe, untrustworthy and too powerful for his own good, psychotic tendencies and behavior in the past.

Error......and I wanted to like that one, damnit. There was only one more file in the drawer and I pulled it out, replacing all of the others I had already read so I was left with the last one sitting on my lap, this should be Nightmare if he has a file on himself, let's pray he does. I opened the top and stared at a bubbly yellow clad skeleton instead.....not what I wanted. Though I read over the file anyway just in case, not knowing this skeleton either.

Dreamtale: Dream, the guardian of positivity, looking after all positives in the universe, easily made friends with the villagers, people would travel all around the world to get one of his apples, Nightmare Guardian of negativity on the shared tree. Nightmare had gotten jealous, claiming he could look after his brother's side of the tree with no error, when he takes an apple, it turned black, the bullying got too bad, he ended up eating the apple, overpowering his form and turning him into a different type of monster.

This was....unique, I wanted to read more but when I turned the page to find some more information, several pages were missing, via the page number and some of the information was scribbled out, only leaving information about Nightmare's brother, Dream. Who I suspect was the skeleton in the photograph in the first page, I frowned, but heard stomping down the hallway and shut the folder, slamming it back into the cabinet and closing it right after, moving to the bathroom and turning on the bath tub to play along like I hadn't just looked up all the info I was available to at the moment about these skeletons. It was good information but I wanted to know more about some of them, such as Cross who I hadn't gotten any information on, then Nightmare, where everything about him was crossed off other then the first little piece on the first page. I sighed, touching the water to feel if it was the right temp and pulled away, letting the bath fill while I thought over everything I read.

When a skeleton had peeked into the room I was turning away, deep in thought before standing and turned away, facing towards the door now, where Error was standing and I stopped moving, letting my ears ring for a moment and calm down before frowning and looking up at him.

"You startle easy" I looked away, crossing my arms when he stepped into the bathroom and sat down on the toilet, pulling his book out and opening it up to the page he was at. I blinked, curios as to what he was doing before pipping up, I was about to be getting in the bath and only got a page flipping in return.

"Hello?" He didn't glance up but he did reply after I had spoke again.

"What" I frowned, crossing my arms over my chest and leaning back on the wall while staring at him, flipping page after page before moving my attention to the tub and quickly leaning over to turn the water off. Then finally replied to him, staring at him in hopes of a reply.

"I'm going to be stripping soon, shouldn't you like...." I left the sentence open for him to complete in his head but again only flipped a page and continued reading.

"Yeah I know" I frowned, was he a perv or was he just like Horror under this situation. i waited for him to look up, meet eyes with me but he never did, he just stared down at his book and eventually I just ended up unzipping the dress and letting it drop to the floor, mumbling about him not leaving before also stripping off my undergarments. I quickly stepped into the tub and sat down, pulling my hair up with my hands and looked around, for a hair clip or a hair band or something but I didn't have anything and I just let my hair fall over the edge of the tub. The warm water was soothing but having someone in the same room as me, that wasn't G anyway, was a little odd, giving me goosebumps about thinking what could happen. I glanced over, he flipped another page, ignoring me completely, at least it was Error, he seemed the least interested in me, right besides Horror who had done the same thing, if it was Dust I would have left the room, scurried down the hallway to get away from him.

I relaxed a little more, letting my body relax forcefully before I took another long side glance at Error, which i wasn't supposed to know his name so I couldn't even say it to grab his attention, I had to get him to tell me his name, the less information they think I know would be the best. Especially after I had just read through everyone's file on their background, all but for Cross and Nightmare anyway, Cross might tell me but Nightmare......yeah no way in hell would he downright tell me about his past.

"Can I get your name now that I'm nude" It was a snarky comment, one Error had immediately shut down after it left my mouth.

"I wasn't watching" I frowned, why was he so stand off-ish, scratch that I knew why but damn.

"Can I still get that name" He took a long, annoyed exhale of breath before finally facing me, giving an unpleased expression before speaking.

"Will you keep speaking while I'm reading" I blinked, then quickly shook my head no I wouldn't.

"I don't believe you" Then he turned back and continued reading, my eyes widened slightly, bothered that he still wouldn't tell me and I sat back in the tub and watched the ceiling, thinking of everything I had read through. Mostly about Nightmare.

Such as how this form was not his original form, so what did he used to look like, was he just like his brother or was he somehow different. There were certain things I wanted to know, like how he even knew me, maybe I was one of the villagers and he saw me one time, but didn't it say he was bullied? So why would he take a fancy to one of those humans that had bullied him, and where was Dream through all of this, did his brother just not care form him? Why did Nightmare think this was the only way to prove himself, what has he actually done to himself to make him like this. It was just so much to take in and even more questions than before scattered over my brain, I was trying to sort them, eyes closed to think harder when the slam of a book popped me from my day thinking.

"You really pissed Nightmare off" I was pleasantly surprised, this is the first time Error had actually said anything to me that he didn't have to, now he sat there, book in lap and he was glancing down at me with his chin in his hand. I blinked, looking over him then turned away, nodding.

"I know" I could feel his gaze on me but it took a moment for him to respond back to me, a hint of underlying surprise to his wording.

"You're different from the rest, they usually cry by now" I frowned, now knowing my other selves were little bitches, well that was fantastic, I snorted, trying not to comment on that when he turned his head away, staring at the wall.

"you can't be serious I was like that" My tone was now unsure, trying to defend myself from any other horror I could hear from my other selves.

"I am....you were pretty pathetic....I don't know what Nightmare saw in you" I didn't reply to that comment at all, a little upset Error had bluntly told me he didn't see anything worth while in me. Harsh.

"I can at least tolerate you, you're not as annoying" I rolled my eyes, if this was a compliment I wasn't sure how I was going to take it without a backhanded tone behind it.

"Wow...thanks I guess" He snorted, causing me to look back at him and see a tiny smirk on his skull now, my eyes widened, surprised to see him laugh...or somewhat laugh anyway, I'll take what I can get, I let the words blurt from my mouth before I had the chance to think them over.

"Ya know....you look good with a smile on your face" He blinked, giving me a side glance and turned away, no longer facing me for a good long few minutes until standing up and gathering his items, walking to the door and grabbing the knob before stopping. Did I upset him? I only said he looked good smiling, he was actually pretty cute with a smile, I guess that set something off now.

"Nightmare will be here in a little bit, I suggest not being in the bath when he gets here" I wanted to stop him but his began closing the door while I tried to figure out what to say to him to make him come back, give me a little more entertainment, it was actually nice to talk to him for the mean time, better than any of the others right now. Then he paused, glanced over his shoulder at me and spoke once more before shutting the door.

"It's Error.....my name"

The door closed, leaving me be, now alone in the lit bathroom to stare at the door....he actually told me his name.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

7.8K 362 147
(I'm leaving everything as-is, but this book is old and strictly only still here for memory purposes. If you wanna read you can but it's really bad:P...
242K 10.9K 37
Underswap!Papyrus x Reader And some Fresh!Sans x Reader -_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- It isn't hard to slip into a dream. You're happy with what...
121K 4.2K 35
I dunno wut im doing, sorry if its bad ;~; Some Background: Most alternate sanses are attending a highschool, call the school whatever you like. This...
234K 3.9K 33
After All AU's of Frisk's death, all of the sans have been depressed losing their love/friend of their live. Until.........(Y/N) fell to the undergro...