The Tailed Beast Hero [ JINCH...

By AdoboCatWorks

One of his dreams is to become a hero. A hero that will give light to those who are in the darkness, but he h... More

Start of Chapters and Arcs
Prologue One | Kurama
Biography | Quirk | Abilities
Prologue Two | Y/N Yugano
Page One | Sludge Villain
Page Two | You Can Become A Hero
Page Three | The Pillar of Light
Page Four | U.A. High
Page 5 | Classes Start!
Page 6 | Combat Training Part 1
Page 7 | Combat Training Part 2
Page 8 | Combat Training Part 3
Page 9 | Aftermath
Page 11 | U.S.J.
Page 12 | U.S.J. Part 2
Page 13 | U.S.J. Part 3
Page 14 | Aftermath
Page 15 | Prelude to the Sports Festival
Page 16 | First Round : Obstacle Course
Page 17 | Second Round : Cavalry Battle
Page 18 | Third Round : Shinso vs Midoriya
Page 19 | Third Round : Yugano vs Kaminari
Page 20 | Third Round : Results
Page 21 | Midoriya vs Todoroki
Page 22 | Todoroki vs Yugano
Page 23 | Yugano vs Bakugo
Page 24 | (Short) End of the Sports Festival
Page 25 | A Date with You (Plus an Omake!)
Page 26 | Internships
Page 27 | Hero Names
Page 28 | Welcome to S.H.I.E.L.D.
Page 29 | How good is your German?
Page 30 | Loki
Page 31 | Visions
Page 32 | Raid
Page 33 | Assemble
Page 34 | Welcome to New York
Page 35 | Let's Squash some Aliens!
Page 36 | Deadly Jutsu
Page 37 | End of Internships
Page 38 | Back to Class
Page 39 | Prepare For The Exams!
Page 40 | Practical Exams
Page 41 | Mall Incident
Page 42 | Training Camp
Page 43 | The Forest
Page 44 | The Camp Pt. 1
Page 45 | The Camp Pt. 2
Page 46 | The Camp Pt. 3
Page 47 | Surprise Attack! Pt. 1
Page 48 | Surprise Attack! Pt. 2
Page 49 | Surprise Attack Pt. 3
Page 50 | Unacceptable!
Page 51 | Frustration
Page 52 | Operation Explosive Noise | Pt.1
Page 53 | Operation Explosive Noise Pt. 2
Page 54 | Operation Explosive Noise Pt. 3
Page 55 | A New Morning
Page 56 || Interlude - Endgame
Interlude 2: TBH | TPL Memes (Season 1)
Page 57 || Dorms, Terms, And Forms Pt. 1
Page 58 || Dorms, Terms, and Forms Pt. 2
Page 59 || Dorms, Terms, and Forms Pt. 3
Page 60 || Back to School!
Page 61 || Special Moves? I Got Plenty
Page 62 || Shiketsu High School Appears!
Page 63 || Exam's First Phase
Page 64 || U.A. Crushing Session
Page 65 || Exam's Second Phase
Page 66 || Tough Decisions
Page 67 || Best Defense is Offence
Interlude - A Jolly Christmas (Christmas Special)

Page 10 | Elections, But It Wasn't

3.9K 125 21
By AdoboCatWorks

" " - Dialogues

'HELLO' - Thoughts

LMAO - Deep Voice / Important Dialogue / PA Announcement

OUCH - Authors Note / 4th wall breaks

SMASH! - Jutsu Name / Quirk Ability

"Kamusta" - Foreign Language

KURAMA - Kurama and Y/N mindscape talks, mental talks.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3rd Person PoV

Another day in the week that Y/N went to school but he was flocked by the reporters at the gate, he tried to go in but they were so many of them blocking it.

One reporter is asking Y/N about All Might and U.A. but he ignores them.

F Reporter: "How are All Might's classes?" She asks.

With no choice, Y/N will have to use a secret move that is learned from ages.

Y/N: 'I will use now my secret technique!'

Y/N: "NIGERUNDAYOOO!!"

While Y/N is running away from the dumbfounded media, Kurama warned him about something important.

Kurama: "Y/N, be on guard. I can sense an evil presence earlier in the crowd."

Y/N: "With the crowd?"

Kurama: "Look like they were trying to infiltrate your school. Be wary of it."

-0-0-0-0-0-0-

HOMEROOM

With Aizawa as their teacher in homeroom, he talked about their performance from yesterday, especially Bakugo, and Midoriya.

Aizawa: "Good work on yesterday's combat training. I saw the video and results." He then looked at Bakugo. "Bakugo, you're talented, so don't act like a kid." 

Bakugo: "I know."

Aizawa: "And Midoriya. You settled it again by breaking your arm, huh? You can't keep saying you can't help it because you can't control your quirk. I don't like saying things over and over. As long as you fix the control issue, there's a lot you'll be able to do."

Midoriya: "Yes, sensei!"

Aizawa: "Now let's get down to homeroom business. Sorry about the late notice, but today, I'll have you..."

1-A: 'Another test?' They all thought.

Aizawa: "-decide on a class representative."

1-A: 'It's actually a normal school activity!' They all breathe in relief.

After their sensei told them about that, chaos has started on who to pick to be the class rep, with Kirishima, Kaminari, Bakugo, Mineta and others joined in to fight on the place of the class. While all of these are going, Y/N is sleeping soundly on his desk, and Aizawa ignores this while he also sleeps in his sleeping bag.

Iida: "SILENCE PLEASE!" This causes the class to stop their fight. "It is a job with the serious responsibility of leading others. It is not a job for just anyone who wants to do it. It is a calling that requires the trust of those around you. If we want to use democracy to decide on a true leader, then we should hold an election to choose one."

1-A: "Eh. But your hand is raised the highest!" They all said in unison.

Kaminari: "Why'd you suggest that?"

Asui: "We haven't known each other for that long, so how can we have trust or anything?"

Kirishima: "If that's the case, and everyone votes for themselves--"

Iida: "Don't you think that is precisely why whoever receives multiple votes here can be truly considered the most suitable person?"

Uraraka: "Who should we vote for the-"

Y/N: ~SNOOREEE~ 

The sounds of his snores attracted the whole class as they all agreed on who they should vote on.

1-A: 'I think we all know the answer.' They all thought.

-0-0-0-0-0-

MINUTES LATER

Kurama: "Hey, sleepy brat. Your classmates are done..." He said in his mind. "Y/N! I said wake up you brat!" He shouted as Y/N jolts up in his desk because of Kurama's loud mouth.

Y/N: "WAAHH- Wait what happened? Are you guys finished-" He looked at the board as he saw himself got 13 votes, winning him as the class representative. "Oh." He said with a stone-faced expression.

Y/N looked around as he saw Bakugo's face of protest as he was continuously slandering him, Iida with his teeth gritted, probably also protesting the results.

Y/N: "Oi, why me?!" He exclaims as he points to himself.

Aizawa: "Yugano, Yaoyorozu. Come up here in front." The two went to the front as a still dazed Y/N with Yaoyorozu are in front of class 1-A. "The votes had been cast. The class rep is Yugano, and the deputy class rep will be Yaoyorozu."

Y/N: "What a drag..." He said in his mumbling, then he turns to Yaoyorozu and bows. "Looks like I have no choice then, I'll be looking forward to work with you in this school year, Yaoyorozu." He said.

Yaoyorozu: "Same in here, Yugano."

-0-0-0-0-0- 

LUNCH

Y/N is sitting in the cafeteria with Ojiro's group as they were talking about why'd they voted Y/N to be the class rep.

Ojiro: "In my opinion, you can be calm and cool when making decisions or that kind of things." He said, in which Koda, Sato and Shoji agreed to.

Sato: "Mmhm! When we saw you back at the battle trial, your expression in your face completely turns into 180, so scary but cool."

Y/N: 'Looks like I inherited Kurama's calm demeanor, huh.' He said in his mind as Kurama snickers at him.

Shoji: "I heard Bakugo's still screaming and protesting about the results. Is that related between you, Midoriya and Bakugo?" He asks and with no choice but to reveal it, he told them why.

Y/N: "Us three are childhood friends, Bakugo is nice to us before. Then everything changes after he got his quirk... He used to bully me and Midoriya back then, because we were quirkless."

This surprises the four of them as Y/N continues his story.

Y/N: "But I learned to face him, even if I didn't get my quirk. Time passes and Bakugo slowly acknowledges me as his minor rival because I can always bear his bullying and fight him." He stares at his food while gripping his chopsticks. "Now that the both of us awakened our quirks. It will be a short time until Bakugo will learn to respect Midoriya." He ended.

The bell rang around the cafeteria as they all looked up, and they heard this;

PA: "There has been a level 3 security breach. All students please evacuate outdoors promptly." And the alarm repeats its words, with the students inside the cafeteria are panicking to get out.

Y/N: "Level 3?"

Ojiro: "That means someone is trespassing on school grounds!" Ojiro stood from his seat as the four ran for the exit, but not until Kurama warned Y/N again.

Kurama: "Kid! I can sense that evil presence again! Follow my instructions!" The fox said in his mind.

Y/N: "Alright, take me!"

Y/N raced on the opposite side of the cafeteria as Kurama led him into that one part of the wall, as he told him to stop there and peek.

Kurama: "That guy... It's him." 

Kurama points out a man that is touching the walls of U.A. as the part of the wall melts into steel. Without hesitation, Y/N wore his mask and throws some rocks at the mysterious man with accuracy. The man avoided the rocks as he faces Y/N in the other side of U.A.

Y/N: "Who are you?" He asks.

???: "Soon, Y/N Yugano... Soon." He said.

Seeing that the man is getting away, Y/N did a shadow clone as the clone attempted to punch the man, but the man just touches him with his hand as it crumbles down like dust.

Y/N: "W-what?" He muttered.

He just chuckles and jumps into a purple portal behind him, and he was gone completely after that.

Kurama: "Y/N, that's the guy I told you to be wary about. And from that skirmish that we saw, I think his quirk can touch anything and disentegrates it into dust. You must be careful if we meet him again." The fox advices.

Y/N: "Yeah... I'll take note of that."

-0-0-0-0-0-0-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.5K 286 28
After a unknown girl watches Midoriya struggle to come to terms to a life without a quirk, she realises how important it is that she becomes his quir...
222K 5.3K 41
The multiverse is nothing new to our friendly neighbourhood Spider-man. 8 months into his hero carrier he had to team up with an army of Spider power...
284K 5.9K 41
I do not own any of the art in the story. I've noticed I've got a prominent amount of female readers (or people who wish for Y/N to be female) so whi...
16.5K 509 8
[NOT COMPLETED] You were a Quirkless nobody in a world full of people with powerful Quirks. However, it never stopped you in achieving your dreams to...