Reborn As Lydia Martin

By Can-I-BE-Any-Cooler

Lydia Ingalls never really minded the thought of death, she always imagined it to be peaceful. Lydia was neve... More

Cast
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Disclaimer

25.3K 391 6
By Can-I-BE-Any-Cooler

This story contains strong language, violence, death, trauma and spoilers.

I do not own Teen Wolf in any way, shape or form. I do own the ideas of this story and the changes that I added to the plot line.

Also the already existing characters will probably be very different than you're used to, because I like to change some personalities a bit and it's easier to write them. And also because I suck at writing the already existing personalities of the characters.

This will be the first story I ever wrote, so be prepared for disappointment.

If you're reading this story and you get some cool ideas to add to the storyline, let me know. I love to get tips and stuff like that.

Don't be shy to comment, I would love to know what you think of the story and if there's anything you want me to change. Like a love interest for example.

English is not my native language so if there are some grammer mistakes, please forgive me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.1K 2.3K 14
Annie was reborn to a life she never thought possible Finn x Oc x Kol Please note I do not own the vampire diaries or the original, and not everythin...
27.4K 1K 41
Peter Hale is dead. (Finally.) Lydia Martin was bitten but is not a werewolf and also not dead. Derek Hale is now the alpha, not sure if that's a goo...
Renatus By SHAWNA

Fanfiction

444K 12.6K 49
*THIS STORY IS COMPLETE* Ella Black was normal teenager in 2021, till she died on her way home from school, next thing she knew she woke up as a newb...
27.3K 468 28
"She's my cousin, she's going to stay with me." Lydia's cousin, Ophelia Martin was the weirdest girl the pack ever seen. Ophelia and Lydia were close...