Rosé Oneshots

By LittleRed11204

Rosé x Fem Reader Oneshots requests are welcomed bc i know damn well my brain can't come up w shit sometimes... More

Hard To Love
Runaway Dog
Security
"Best Friend" [M]
Blossoming Rose
A Marvel-ous Time
Personal Nurse [M]
Halloween
Handyperson
High School Love
Skater Girl
Airdrop
Red Carpet Look
Spying
Hometown Tour
Mastermind
Cooling Off [M]
Mistletoe Mishap
Midnight Rain
Midnight Rain Pt.2
Try And Escape
Blizzard
Glimpse Of Us
God is a Woman [M]
Sugar Mommy
A Merry Christmas
Racer
A Cliché Story [M]
New Year's Kiss
Glasses
the 1
The School Flirt
You're Mine
Women In Suits [M]
Taking Care
Best Birthday Ever
Interrogation
The Idol Life
The Guitarist Next Door
Minecraft
Confessions
Confessions Pt.2
CEO Park
The Sims 4
Silk Robe [M]
Road Trip
Coachella
The Blonde One
The Private Pool [M]
Doubt
Obsession
Country Club
I Can See You

Wedding Date [M]

11.3K 224 247
By LittleRed11204

Roseanne's POV

I smiled at the envelope that I got in the mail today as it showed my sister's handwriting on it with my name and a small heart. I knew what it was, but I still got teary eyed reading her actual wedding invitation. It was going to be in three weeks and I couldn't wait to see my sister get married to her fiancé. He was a really great man and he takes really good care of her, so I'm happy she's marrying him.

One thing though that bums me out is that I can't be one of her bridesmaids because I can't fly out to Australia until a few days before because of our schedule here. I'm not taking it personally, but I know she needs everyone who's going to be in the wedding at the rehearsal/fittings and I can't make it. Plus if I was a bridesmaid and she allowed me to skip the rehearsal because she loves me, I'd fuck up during the wedding somehow probably and mess it all up.

My eyes dropped down to the small writing that said I could bring a plus 1, but I had no fucking idea who I should bring. I know the rest of the girls also got invitations, so I can't just drag them along. Sure my other friends know my sister, but I can't leave them alone at the wedding because they won't know anyone else.

"Just like go on Instagram and search up some of your old friends from back in Australia that you and Alice were close with. I'm sure there's people that you would like to catch up with." Jennie suggested as I had gone over to her apartment to tell them my dilemma. I pulled my phone out to do just that.

"Yeah, it can be like a reunion typa thing!" Lisa chimed in as I thought of some people from my childhood and early teens.

There were a few of my friends back then that my whole family was close with. There was Vanessa, Eva, Sydney, y/n, and Jess. All of them knew even some of my extended family because they were at a bunch of my birthday parties.

So I started my hunt to find a wedding date.

I first started with Jess since I'm guessing she will be the one that won't be available. I searched for her Instagram and found it. I saw that she was married and she had a newborn baby girl, so she was out because I know she'll want to spend as much time with her kid as she can. Next up was Eva and she was always super fun to be around. I smiled and saw that she was doing good, except my smile was washed away when I saw that she had recently moved to the states, so that was also a no go.

"God damn it, why do my childhood friends have to have lives!" I complained as I laid back on Jennie's couch, continuing my search.

"Then search for one you think doesn't have a life." Jisoo said as Jennie slapped her shoulder,

"Sooya, that's mean! What she's trying to say is think of a friend that liked to be lowkey about things. God, you need to word stuff better." Jennie grumbled to her girlfriend as I thought about who was lowkey and chill. Then it hit me.

Y/n was always the type of person to stay in the background most of the time and go with the flow. She totally could still be living in Australia as well because she always talked about how she loved the weather when we were younger.

I searched up her name, but I couldn't find a profile. I sighed and did some more digging around as I tried to find her page. I went to see who Alice was following and surprisingly she was following y/n. That may mean that she might've already gotten an invite, but I'm going to take my chances with this one.

I clicked on her profile and it was what I would've expected it to be. Y/n always loved the water, so there were multiple pictures of her on the beach with a few friends and then some pictures of her in a wetsuit with a surfboard. I wouldn't have guessed she surfed, but I guess she does. She honestly didn't change much from the last time I saw her almost 10 years ago, but she's the more mature looking version of her 15 year old self.

"I think I found my candidate for my wedding date." I announced to the girls as I turned my phone to them so they could see her.

"Awe, she's cute! How come you two didn't stay in touch?" Jennie asked as I shrugged my shoulders,

"I don't know, we all just got so busy with training and I couldn't keep everyone around."

"Well then it's time to reconnect. See if you still have her number in your phone or shoot her a DM on Instagram." Lisa said as I went to my contacts and searched up y/n's name. I smiled sadly as I saw her contact name was 'y/n/n <3'. We used to be close and she would be the one I could call if I just wanted someone around. We didn't have to do anything extravagant when we hung out because each other's company was enough.

"Wait a minute, what's that sad nostalgic smile on your face?" Jennie questioned me as I looked over to them,

"I just remember how much I cared about her and how she understood me."

"Then you have to reconnect with her! There's no choice! She probably misses you just as much, Rosie." Jisoo said as I nodded my head,

"You're right, I'll text her now." I said before taking a deep breath and sending her a simple message.

Me: hey y/n, it's been way too long
since we've last talked and that's
my fault. i'd love to catch up with
you and take you as my plus one
to alice's wedding that's coming
up if you're okay with that

Me: it's Rosie btw :)

"And now we wait." I announced as I put my phone in my lap, turning my attention back to my best friends as they decided on something to watch. I saw on the screen that the Netflix intro was playing and soon Taylor Swift's Reputation Stadium Tour was playing. I smiled widely as I knew all four of us were going to be singing our hearts out.

As the tour movie went on, I tried my best not to focus on my phone that was in my lap. Every five minutes I'd glance down to see if y/n had sent a message and I had missed it by accident. It got to the point where Lisa stole my phone from me and threatened to throw it out the window if I didn't sing my heart out to 'Getaway Car'.

"Lisa, just give it back!" I yelled at her as she started to open up Jennie's living room window, which sat a good 20+ floors above the street below. An evil smile appeared on her face and my eyes widened as she actually stuck her hand out of the fucking window, "YOU'RE INSANE LALISA, I SWEAR TO GOD!" I screamed as I jumped up from the couch and sprinted over to her.

When I got right in front of her, both our heads snapped to my phone when a notification buzzed and popped up on my lock screen. Since Lisa wasn't paying that much attention, I snatched my phone back from her, kicking her shin for good measure, before seeing who the message was from.

I nearly fainted as it was from y/n.

"Holy shit it's her." I said breathlessly as I unlocked my phone so fast to read the full message she had sent me. The girls ran over to me and all looked over my shoulder as we all silently read the message that was on my screen.

y/n/n <3: rosie, is that
really you?! i didn't think
that i'd ever hear from ya
again!!

y/n/n <3: i did hear that ally
was having a wedding and i
was going to just crash it for the
free alcohol since ur sis didn't
send anything my way,
but i'd love nothing more than to
catch up with you!

"Well you just scored yourself a wedding date." Jennie said from my left and I could hear the smirk on her face. I smiled widely at y/n's message and got all giddy and excited to see her again. I want to know what she's been up to and everything. I want to know if she got her dream job or not and everything in between. I'd love to have her back in my life because I have so many fond memories with her.

She'd be like a breath of fresh air in my hectic lifestyle now.

"Okay, I'm going back to my apartment so I can talk with her for the remainder of the day. You guys serve no more use to me." I rushed out before running over to get my shoes on. I heard the girls laugh at me, but I just flipped them off as I went out Jennie's door and headed over to my apartment on the floor below.

I know I was smiling like an idiot the whole time I was going back to my apartment as I typed a reply to her. Within a minute, she responded and we kept going back and forth for hours. I felt like I was 15 again and I loved it. Y/n brought this ease and comfort back into my life that I didn't know I was missing.

I wanted this wedding to come fast.

~~~~~~~~~~

When I got off the plane at Melbourne, the pure happiness just set in more. I had left a few days before the girls were also going to come down here because they wanted me to have time to catch up with y/n and my family before the wedding. I wasn't against it and I had a rather peaceful flight since Lisa wasn't bothering the fuck out of me. I do love her as a plane buddy, but my god sometimes she doesn't know how to zip it. I slept almost the whole time and my dreams were fun memories I had as a child with my friends and y/n. Even in my unconscious state of mind, I was still thinking about y/n. My brain wants to see her just as much as my heart does.

I thankfully didn't have a manager or staff with me since it was a personal trip, so I was on my own and I was so happy with that. I went through the back halls of the airport because my staff did notify them of my arrival and they didn't want me to get bombarded by fans. I followed the two security guards to where Alice said she was going to pick me up and I was able to find her fast because she ran up to me and gave me a big bear hug.

"Rosie! You're here!" She squealed happily as I hugged her back tightly. I always miss her when I'm in Seoul because she's my big sister; I've looked up to her for years.

"I am here!" I said as we hugged for a little longer before I loaded all my luggage into her car, which was a lot so she helped a bit. I climbed into the passenger's seat since her fiancé was hanging out with his side of the family for the day, leaving me time to spend with mine.

"So I'm taking us back home because mom and dad have been bugging the shit about me picking you up. They called me three times while I was waiting for you asking if you had arrived yet." Alice grumbled as I laughed,

"I'll text them that we're on our way."

"Good, get them off my back. I swear they're more excited that you're here than my fucking wedding in a few days."

"Awe, is someone jealous that they're not the favorite?" I teased her as she scoffed at me,

"As if, mom and dad shipped you off to another country because they hated you so much." She shot back as I gasped, making her laugh. We continued to bicker as she drove us back home, updating each other briefly on our lives. Nothing interesting has been going on in either of our lives at the moment (other than her wedding obviously), so that conversation quickly changed to another.

The two of us arrived at home and I saw a bunch of cars parked on the street and driveway, so I knew all of our family was here awaiting my arrival. I got out and Alice walked alongside me as I left my stuff in the car since I booked a hotel room so I could have some peace and quiet during my time here. Not that I don't love my family, but they would just come bug me because they were bored.

"Is that Rosie?" I heard my dad call out as he opened up the front door, a wide smile on his face as I mirrored it,

"Dad!"

"Honey, our little girl is back!" He shouted over his shoulder as I rushed to the porch and into his arms. I heard multiple footsteps coming to the door and my mom appeared over my dad's shoulder,

"Rosie! Everyone, Rosie's here!"

And here we go.

Y/n's POV

"So I heard Rosie's back in town for the wedding." My mom said as I was spending the day with her since she needed help with some gardening and yard work. I furrowed my eyebrows at her,

"How'd you know that?"

"Clare posted on Facebook that she was coming." She told me as that made a lot of sense. Those old people and their Facebook. I continued to pull some weeds out of the flowerbeds as my mom spoke up again, "are you going to try and reconnect with her?"

"Oh I have, she texted me like three weeks ago and I'm being her plus one to the wedding."

"Y/n y/l/n, you didn't even tell me this!" My mom said offendedly as I looked at her,

"Mom, I'm 24."

"And you're still my kid."

"True, you got me there. But yeah, so I'm meeting up with her tonight at her hotel to catch up more, even though we've done a lot over text. She said she'll also order us some room service desserts. I forgot how rich she is now." I finished with a chuckle as my mom through a handful of dirt at me,

"You better not just be getting back in touch with her just so she can buy you stuff."

"You really think I would do that?" She gave me a look, "that's very mean."

"Well I know my daughter likes money."

"Everyone likes money." I countered as she now gave me the look to shut up, which I did as I went back to work.

We stayed outside a little longer before I took a shower in my old room and changed into some shorts and a t-shirt. I then went into the kitchen since I could smell my mom was making us dinner.

"That smells good, is it my favorite?" I questioned as I sat at the barstool.

"No."

"Oh."

"I'm kidding, it is. Gosh, you're just like your father since you don't know what's a joke half the time." She said with a smile, shaking her head. Dad was working late because his team fucked up a thing for a big project that was going to be shown in a few days, so it was just us ladies for dinner.

"You know, I'm taking offense to that." I said as she just chuckled a bit, serving up dinner. We both sat at the dinner table and talked about whatever we wanted to since we spent the day together. I talked about how I had some good waves yesterday morning when I went out surfing with my best friend Milo. That man might be an idiot half the time, but he sure knows how to catch a wave and ride it out.

Time flew by and before I knew it, I had Rosie's hotel address put into my phone as I drove into downtown Melbourne. I was tapping my fingers along to the song and driving with my window rolled down a bit. The nighttime breeze at 8:30pm was nice and the city was lit up for the night life. I smiled seeing people having a good time in the city because it's a Friday night. And I know at least 5 of the people I've driven by will be throwing up in a club bathroom.

I grew more nervous as I got closer to the hotel Rosie was staying at. It was going to be the first time in around 10 years. I mean I know what she looks like now thanks to her being famous and all, but still, this is something different. I'm scared she's somehow gonna hate me and think that reconnecting was a horrible thing. My palms were getting a little sweaty as I pulled into the parking lot of the hotel. I texted Rosie that I was here and she said that she called the front desk to allow me to head on up.

I walked into the fancy looking hotel in my stupid shorts and t-shirt and felt like a complete dumbass because why the hell would someone waltz into a fancy place looking like me right now? Literally no one except me. Anyway, I went to the front desk and said my name and who I was visiting and they told me the floor and room Rosie was in. I thanked the woman that totally was judging my outfit and got onto an empty elevator thankfully. The elevator music didn't help that much to calm me down.

Wait, should I have brought like a gift or something? Do people do that after relighting a friendship?

I now had a new thing to panic about because the elevator doors opened up to her floor and there was no turning back to go to a local Bottle-O and get some fancy looking wine. I prayed that people didn't get gifts and walked down the hallway to the room number the front desk lady said. I knocked on the door and waited with anticipation to see the blonde haired woman on the other side of the door.

And when the door opened, my old best friend was standing right in front of me with a bright smile.

Rosie was there wearing a silk pajama set and her blonde hair was slightly damp from probably just taking a shower. Her face was bare with no makeup and her eyes were the exact same as they still had their shimmer of happiness. Her smile made my heart skip a beat, but that's probably just because I haven't seen her in basically a decade.

"Rosie." I said softly as I continued to stand rather stupidly in the hallway of the hotel. Hearing her nickname come from me made her bite her lower lip to try and contain her smile. She couldn't help herself anymore and she was the first one to make the first move as she practically jumped forward to wrap me up in a hug.

"Y/n/n." She whispered back as she tucked her head into the crook of my neck as I hugged her back. I also smiled hearing my nickname fall from her lips as this whole moment felt surreal. Since now both of us were in the hallway, I took it upon myself to waddle us back inside of her hotel room, gently kicking the door behind us closed as I kept her in my arms.

I remembered the little things Rosie liked and I moved my right hand up her back to play with her hair a bit because I could tell she didn't want this hug to end soon, and neither did I. Neither of us said anything as we just re-familiarize ourselves with the feeling of hugging the other. No words needed to be said about how much we needed this.

One thing though that did startle me was when I felt a small part of my shirt get wet. It was right where Rosie's eyes would be. I felt her hug me a little tighter and I noticed her breathing wasn't as steady anymore. She was silently crying against me as I held her.

"Oh no, Rosie, why are you crying?" I asked her gently as she now knew I knew she was crying, so she didn't hide her small sobs or sniffles.

"I just realized how much I missed you in my life." She mumbled against my body as I frowned hearing her voice so small and filled with regret. I cooed hearing that and hugged her a little tighter, playing with more strands of her hair as we still stood at the entrance of her hotel room. I let my eyes wander around the room and damn it was nice. But I turned my attention back to the blonde in my arms,

"And I missed ya just as much, Rosie." I replied. I felt her move in my arms and I loosened my hold on her as she pulled back a bit so we were now face to face. I smiled warmly at her as I reached up to wipe away the few tears that were on her cheeks as we stared into each other's eyes.

"I'm sorry," Rosie started as I furrowed my eyebrows together, not understanding why she was apologizing. I went to open my mouth, but she continued talking, "I was the one that pushed you aside all those years ago. If I just was a better friend back then, we wouldn't have to have this whole reunion because we'd still be in each other's lives and-"

"Woah, Rosie, take a breath. I'm not blaming you at all for anything. You were following your dream and you reached it. I could never be mad at you for that."

"Still, I was blinded by wanting to succeed that I dropped you and ghosted you-"

"And all of that led to now, so I don't see a problem." I said, cutting her off because I knew she was going to ramble more and beat herself up more about this.

"But-"

"Nope, not going to let you start. There's no need to dwell on what 'could've been', so let's not think about it." I told her as she nodded her head,

"Okay." That was a good enough answer for me as I smiled at her,

"Now, how about we have a good time tonight? I think you promised some room service dessert as we let the night grow old." I said and Rosie smiled once again, making me proud.

"That's right, come on I have the menu and you can decide what you want," She said as she slipped out of my arms, walking over to the hotel bedside table and picking up the menu. I thanked her and sat down on the edge of the bed. My jaw dropped when I saw the numbers at the end of the name for all the items, "pick your jaw back up, the price doesn't matter." Rosie reassured me as I looked over at her,

"Rosie, why is this shit so expensive?! A stupid little scoop of vanilla ice cream is fucking $15!" I said as she just giggled,

"So?" My eyes widened,

"Holy shit, you're like rich rich." She playfully rolled her eyes at me and smacked my shoulder lightly, blushing a bit,

"No I'm not." I looked at her blankly,

"Uhuh, and I have 7 arms." I lied right back to her as she just took the menu out of my hands,

"Well since you want to fight about the prices, I guess you aren't getting anything." I shrugged my shoulders,

"Okay."

"I knew-wait what?" She stopped her sentence, looking at me confused. I mirrored her expression,

"What?"

"You're not going to bug me or complain?"

"Uh...am I supposed to?" She just looked at me and grumbled something before picking up the hotel phone and calling to get room service. I took the time to get up and look through the window of her room that showed off a pretty decent view of Melbourne. I tuned out Rosie's voice and just smiled seeing the people on the streets walking around and having a good time. In the reflection of the window, I saw Rosie hang up the phone and stand up to walk over to me.

"The desserts will be here in 15 minutes." She said as I looked at her through the reflection,

"Desserts plural?"

"Duh, I needed to get all the options for us to try." I gasped and turned to face her as she had a smug look on her face,

"You got all those fucking desserts, Rosie?! There were like 15 different things on there and mind you they were all expensive!"

"I think it's fine since we're celebrating us getting back together." I sighed,

"Fine." She clapped her hands knowing she won and went back to the bed, climbing onto it and leaning back against the headboard. She patted the space next to her and I kicked my shoes that I somehow still had on and climbed onto the bed next to her.

"So what did you do today?" Rosie asked me as I moved a pillow to support my lower back.

"I spent it with my mom and helped her do some outside stuff," I said simply as she nodded her head, "what about you? I'm guessing just catching up with family?"

"You'd be correct with that."

"I can't wait to see them all again. I wonder if they'll recognize me." I questioned aloud as Rosie giggled a little,

"I'm sure they will remember you. I have a question though: how come you stopped talking to my family after I left?"

"You want the truth?"

"Always." She answered right away.

"It would be too painful. My best friend just left the country and I knew your family would try to cheer me up because they knew how close we were. So I just kind of distanced myself and after I felt okay about you leaving, I thought it would be too weird to just jump right back in." I explained to her as she frowned,

"I'm sorry-"

"Rosie, no apologizing. I'm fine now and I'm excited to see them all again."

"Right, I'm-" I raised an eyebrow as I waited for her next word, "fine." She ended up saying as we both laughed and continued to talk more as we waited for the desserts. It felt like we hadn't missed a single beat after all these years and we just talked each other's ears off. When the desserts came, we both dug into all of them and continued our conversation.

Before we knew it, it was past 1am and I was still in her hotel room. I didn't have anything I needed to go to for tomorrow-well technically today, so I was fine driving home this late because I wouldn't be in a rush.

"Alright, I'm going to head back home, Rosie." I announced as I got up from the bed and stretched since I was sitting there for hours. Rosie pouted hearing my words,

"Why don't you stay for the rest of the night?"

"Because you probably have shit to do and I don't have anything here?" I answered as she rolled her eyes and threw the blankets back where I was originally sitting, patting the bed next to her,

"Get back here and stay the night."

"Bossy much?" She shot me a glare,

"Well sorry I don't want you driving when a lot of drunk people could also be driving. So get into bed and we are going to bed." She said sternly as I sighed dramatically, flopping face down onto the bed as I heard Rosie cheer from beside me. I groaned when I felt her weight on top of my back,

"Rosie, get the fuck off of me." I said as she just started to tickle my sides. I laughed and squirmed around underneath her before I pushed her off of my back. I was breathing heavily and Rosie laid down next to me as I turned my head so I could look at her. She was already looking at me and smiling, making me smile back.

"I'm happy you're here." Rosie whispered to me,

"Yeah, me too. Now I'm tired, so let me sleep."

"Okay."

"Are you still a cuddler?" I asked as I remembered whenever we had sleepovers when we were younger, that idiot would practically be on top of my whole body curled up against me. She laughed and threw her head back,

"That I still am, but at least you know what to expect come morning. I'll turn everything off." Rosie said as I hummed, situating myself comfortably under the covers as I watched her move around the hotel room with ease, turning the various lights and lamps off, closing the curtains in the process as well.

"G'night, Rosie."

"Night, y/n/n." She whispered back to me as she also got under the blanket, getting comfy.

Roseanne's POV

I could feel my body naturally starting to wake up, which annoyed me because I wanted to sleep more. But one thing made me shoot my eyes open.

It was a pair of arms that pulled me closer to a body.

I was frozen and I stared at the sleeping y/n who was holding me close to her body. Her eyes were closed and her breathing was steady. I could feel my heart racing in my chest as I admired her face up close.

I wouldn't dare admit it to y/n, but when I first hugged her, I felt these overwhelming feelings that I thought I pushed down for good.

I may have had a crush on her for a little bit before I left for Seoul.

And feeling her arms around me hugging me close and how I could smell her familiar cologne, I couldn't help but let those feelings emerge again. I'm only human.

I admired her for probably 10 more minutes, ingraining every detail on her face into my head as I saw her eyes start to flutter open, making me panic. I quickly pretended I was still asleep, evening out my breathing as best as I could. I heard her groan a little and I had to fight off a smile and a red face when I felt her brush a few strands of hair behind my ear. I must've played it off well because she gently let go of me and got out of bed. I would be lying if I said I was happy about that.

I heard the bathroom door close and I sat up in bed, stretching my arms out and rubbing the sleep out of my eyes. I grabbed my phone and saw it was just past 9am and then I heard the bathroom door open, making me tear my eyes away from my screen,

"Morning."

"Aw shit, did I wake you up? I really tried not to." Y/n said guiltily as I shook my head,

"No, don't worry, my body naturally wakes up around this time." I reassured her as that was true, I just pretended I was asleep earlier.

"Hm, alright then. Well I need to run some errands and catch up on some work, so I'll be heading out." Y/n said as she went to grab her shoes and phone. I frowned hearing that, but I knew it would be selfish of me to try and make her stay, so I let her go.

"Okay, text me if you need anything."

"I will, Rosie. I'll definitely see you again before the wedding. Maybe I can meet the girls when they fly in." She suggested and my heart stopped at the thought.

Those bitches know me like the back of their hands and they'll totally pick up on me having a crush on y/n. I gave a small laugh,

"Yeah, maybe. I'll see you later, y/n." I said as she waved bye to me before leaving my hotel room, leaving me alone with my thoughts as I flopped back down onto bed. I went to her side and smiled as her cologne lingered a bit on the pillow, which I shamelessly smashed my face into.

~~~~~~~~~~

The girls and their plus ones flew in last night. Lisa brought Minnie, Jennie brought Hoyeon, and Jisoo brought Hyeri. They were all staying in the same hotel as me and of course those bitches all asked to meet y/n since the 3 dipshits told them about her. Y/n has never known any Korean, but we all either speak English fluently or understand it, so it should be fine.

One thing I'm a little nervous about is that we are all going out in public together to a restaurant for lunch. Obviously all of us are used to people taking pictures of us and whatnot, but y/n isn't famous or anything and I don't want to mess with her privacy. She texted me that she'd be fine with it, but it's still making me a little uneasy.

"Chaeng, she said she'll be fine." Lisa said as she had come over to my room with Minnie because they were done first.

"Still, I don't want her to be overwhelmed or anything."

"From what you've said about her, I'm sure she can take a few cameras around her." Minnie said confidently as I gave her a small smile.

"You're right."

"Hey, how come when she says y/n will be fine, you agree with her and not me?" Lisa complained as I rolled my eyes at her,

"Because you're basically my sister and half the time your words don't mean shit to me because you reassure me all the time." I told her as she dramatically gasped, holding her chest as Minnie laughed. My phone dinged and I smiled seeing that it was y/n. She said she was on her way to the restaurant now and that she'd arrive in about 25 minutes.

"Woah, y/n's got ya smiling that much? Do you have a crush on her or something?" Lisa joked as I just forced out a laugh,

"Pff, no. But she said she's leaving for the restaurant, so let's get everyone and head over there as well." I rushed out as I could see Lisa subtly squint her eyes at me as I went to get my shoes on.

Please just let her be a dumbass for a few more days.

All 7 of us piled into two cars and went over to the restaurant. We were chatting with one another and y/n texted me she got there when we were about 5 minutes away. I told her to just wait by the host because we'll all be there soon. I didn't even realize my leg was bouncing until Jennie placed her hand on it,

"Why are you nervous?" She whispered to me as the other three were in deep conversation. I sighed,

"I just want everything to go smoothly and I hope you guys like her." She raised an eyebrow and slightly smirked at me,

"Hope we like her? What is this, you showing us your new girlfriend?" She joked as I laughed awkwardly, changing the subject as we just pulled up to the restaurant,

"Oh well, time to eat!" I quickly said as I got out of the car and everyone else followed. I didn't wait for them as I headed inside to see y/n was sitting down on one of the benches by the host. I smiled at her and called out her name, making her lift her head up from her phone,

"Rosie!" Y/n said with a wide smile as she put her phone away and got up to give me a hug.

"Hi y/n/n." I said as I hugged her back. I kept it short because I heard the voices of my friends entering behind me. I turned around and all their eyes were on y/n and me, obviously waiting for me to introduce her formally. But she beat me to the punch as she just introduced herself,

"Hello everyone, my name is y/n and I'm one of Rosie's friends from a while ago." She said simply as everyone's eyes widened, including mine because she said that fucking sentence in Korean. I turned to her and spoke,

"Since when the hell do you know Korean?!" I watched as she chuckled a bit,

"Since a big partner for our company is in Seoul and they needed someone to speak with them and they were too lazy to continue using translators. I've been learning for about three years now." Y/n explained as I still couldn't believe it. I have no idea how that was never brought up in conversation before now.

"Well that was a shock," Jennie said with a gummy smile, "I'm Jennie by the way."

"I'm Lisa."

"I'm Jisoo." And everyone continued to introduce themselves briefly before we went over to the table I reserved because I was getting hungry. I sat down next to y/n and Lisa was on her right, followed by Minnie. Across the table from me was Hyeri, then Jisoo, Jennie, and Hoyeon. I was going to ask y/n how she was doing with all of this, but I saw her happily chatting with Lisa and Minnie in English.

I felt my heart flutter happily because she was getting along with everyone perfectly. A waiter came around and took our drink orders and we also ordered our food because it was a Korean restaurant, so we all knew what we wanted.

"So y/n, what do you do for work since there's a partner in Seoul?" Jisoo asked in Korean as y/n responded,

"I do project management for green energy, so things like solar panels and wind turbines. I know Seoul and the surrounding areas are pushing for that and about 8 years ago the company I work for signed a partnership with them to expand. So whenever they have new ideas for something, they run it by me and a few of my colleagues who are also project managers so we can give them the green light."

"Wow, that's really cool."

"Yeah, I love it. Global warming is a huge issue and if we can get as many places in the world to do green energy, that'd be great for the environment." Y/n said with a hopeful smile on her face. We all fell into deep conversation and y/n was learning all about my bandmates and our friends. She seemed really engaged with what everyone was saying and I appreciated that a lot.

Our lunch came out and all the conversation died down for the most part as we all focused on eating the delicious food. I took the opportunity to talk with y/n for a bit and see how she was doing,

"Hey, how are you so far?" I asked y/n as she finished eating what she had in her mouth before answering,

"I'm doing really great. All of your friends are amazing Rosie, so there's no need to worry about me."

"How come you never told me you spoke Korean?" I questioned her as she smirked at me,

"I had to keep some things a secret. You always spoke in English, so I also didn't find the need to speak Korean."

"I didn't speak Korean because I didn't know you spoke it!"

"Then that's on you." Y/n said with a wink before turning her attention back to her food. I scoffed and went back to eating mine, but I felt a small blush creep up to my cheeks because she winked at me. I glanced around the table and saw Jennie was looking at me with curious eyes. I looked back down at the food in front of me and went back to eating.

"No way, that's Blackpink and their friends!" I heard a girl somewhat near us whisper-shout to their friends. This time I glanced up at everyone at the table and by the looks on their faces they also heard. That one statement from that girl then started more people in the restaurant to notice us in the back corner and soon enough, the word got out we were here and there were a bunch of people outside the restaurant entrance waiting for us to leave.

"I knew this was going to happen." I muttered to myself as I sighed, raking my fingers through my hair to calm myself down. I felt a hand on my thigh and I flinched a little, snapping my eyes over to y/n who was looking at me,

"I know you're worried about me, but I'll be fine. Plus I have you by my side." She whispered to me as I gave her a small smile. The check came to the table and we all were fighting over who was going to pay for it. Eventually we were able to do a bunch of rock, paper, scissors to figure out who would pay for it. It ended up being Jisoo and she gladly got her card out to pay for the whole thing.

Soon we all got up from the table and we all linked arms with our 'dates' and walked towards the exit. The girls decided to have y/n and I go last so hopefully the crowd of people are more focused on them than us. Y/n rubbed my arm gently before we headed out behind the girls. I waved to the people around us and y/n just kept her eyes forward, not looking at the cameras as her goal was just to get me to the car since she drove here herself. I hopped in and she flashed me a quick smile before disappearing around the car to walk away. Thankfully no fans rushed after her because Jennie and Jisoo were waving to the fans in the other car.

y/n/n <3: im in my car
so no need to worry anymore

y/n/n <3: ill see u at the
wedding!

I let out a sigh of relief knowing she was safe and it dawned on me that the next time I would see her would be for the wedding. We had already talked about what we were wearing because we wanted to somewhat match. I was going to be at the wedding first because Alice will be panicking the whole time getting ready and I'm going to need to be there for her.

Y/n's POV

It was the day of the wedding and I was at my house getting changed into the suit that I was going to be wearing. It was a light grey suit with a white dress shirt underneath since it would look better than a black suit with the colors of the wedding. I also made sure to get my green tie on as well. I was humming along to some music as I did my hair, making sure it looked good. Once I was okay with how it looked, I exited my bathroom and grabbed my dress shoes from the closet before heading downstairs.

I went into the kitchen to grab a small snack before I got my shoes on. I had just over an hour until the wedding started and it only takes about 15 minutes to get to the wedding venue from my house. I turned off the lights and made sure I had my keys and wallet before leaving my house to get into my car.

The venue appeared in my sights and I parked where the guests were supposed to go and when I parked, I texted Rosie that I had arrived. She texted back almost immediately and she said she would come out and get me. I stepped out of my car and looked at my reflection in the window before I heard my name get called out. I spun around on my heels with a smile before it dropped as I saw the stunning woman coming out to get me.

There was no hiding my awe at her beauty because I was jaw dropped as I looked her over.

Rosie was wearing a floor length dark green dress with a moderately sized slit for her right leg. The neckline was a sweetheart style and the dress hugged her body in all the right places. Her stilettos were the same shade as my suit and her nails were painted with the same shade of mat grey. Her blonde hair was half up and half down with some strands framing her face. It was also loosely curled and her makeup was light, but her eyes popped. With her heels on, she was maybe two inches taller than me.

I know it's her sister's wedding, but my god she's stealing the show already in my eyes.

"Holy fucking shit, Rosie, you look absolutely heavenly in that dress." I said to her as her face went all shades of red. The sound of her heels clicked closed to me and she spoke up,

"You look absolutely dashing as well in your suit."

"I'm nothing compared to you." I told her truthfully as she just waved me off, getting even more shy.

"Shut up, come on, let's go inside and find our seats." Rosie said as she looped her arm with mine and I quickly locked my car before walking alongside her into the building. I looked around and saw familiar faces as we went down the center aisle to wherever the fuck we were assigned to sit. My eyes widened as I realized we were sitting in the front row next to her parents.

"Rosie, I feel like I'm intruding because this is like the family row." I whispered to her as she rolled her eyes at me, tugging me down onto the seat next to hers,

"Just shut up, you're fine."

"But-"

"Nope, I'm not hearing it. Be thankful you have a great view." I sighed and now I was getting nervous because soon her parents were going to sit down, thankfully next to her though, but I didn't want it to be awkward. I know Mason will sit down after he walks Alice down the aisle, so it'll be Clare that sits down before it starts.

"Where are the others?" I asked her as I started to pick at my nails. Rosie noticed and gently placed her hand on mine,

"Stop doing that," she said to me caringly, "and the others are just a few rows behind us."

"Sorry." I muttered as I looked over my shoulder to see the girls filing into their seats. They also all looked stunning, but I guess that makes sense since they're all famous. Though none of them shined like Rosie.

"Rosie, and is that y/n?" I heard a woman's voice say from beside Rosie as I looked back and saw Clare was standing there with a wide, yet shocked smile on her face. I smiled back at her and nodded my head,

"That it is me, Mama Park." I answered as she slapped Rosie on the shoulder,

"Why didn't you tell me you were bringing y/n?" She scolded her before coming over to me and opening her arms up for a hug, "come here dear, I haven't seen you in forever!" I chuckled hearing Rosie grumble to herself before I stood up and hugged Clare back. She gave me a tight, motherly hug before taking her seat next to Rosie. We talked for a bit, just catching up as Rosie just sat in the middle of us. She tried to chime in, but Clare just told her to zip it because she wanted to talk with me. I saw Rosie glance over at me when her mom was explaining something and I just shot her a smile, making her smile down at her heels.

Then the ceremony started and it was beautiful.

(a/n: ive written a whole wedding before and i aint doing it again lol, maybe for an actual book tho)

~~~~~~~~~~

It was now the wedding reception and I was sitting at the guest table with the other girls as Rosie grumpily sat at the front table with the rest of her family because she had to give a speech since she was Alice's sister. The speech was beautiful and I saw her try to escape to come sit with us, but Mason grabbed her arm and dragged her back to her seat. She kept looking over at me as the dinner was served and I just smiled at her each time, making her smile back.

"Damn, she only looks at you. It's like she has a crush on you or something." Jennie said as I went wide eyed hearing her even think that. I looked over at her and she just took a sip of her drink,

"Rosie having a crush on me? Yeah, no." I said, chuckling a little because I knew that was never going to fucking happen. With all the suitors she probably has, there was no way in hell I would stand a chance.

"How come you think it's so out there?" Minnie asked as I now saw the whole table was staring me down. I cleared my throat and spoke,

"Well number one, she's her and I'm me. Number two is I don't even know her type and I probably don't fit it. And number three, she's my friend." Jennie and Lisa both booed at my reasoning, making me furrow my eyebrows at them as Jennie spoke,

"Those are all stupid reasons. Plus, I didn't hear you say you didn't have a crush on her and that's why it wouldn't work." She said with a smug look on her face as I froze hearing her words. I felt my face heat up a bit and I excused myself to use the restroom, which basically confirmed Jennie's words, but I didn't care. I heard them cheer a bit as I walked away to exit the main room and find the bathrooms.

I found them and just stepped inside, not needing to go to the bathroom as I just leaned up against one of the walls and sighed. Now all of Rosie's friends know that I have a crush on her and they apparently find that amusing. I just looked at my reflection in the mirror in front of me and thought about how stupid I was because I easily could've denied having a crush on her.

Then the main bathroom door burst open and a very heavy breathing Rosie now stood there staring directly at me. I looked at her very confused as she stepped inside the bathroom and closed the door behind herself,

"Is anyone else in here?"

"Uh...no." I replied as she didn't take another second to speak,

"Is it true?"

"What?"

"Is it true?" She asked again, more eager to know whatever my answer was to this random ass question,

"Rosie I may be somewhat smart, but if you don't give me a hint or clue as to what you're referring to, I'm not picking up what you're putting down."

"Do you have a crush on me?"

Well I guess I'm going to prison for the rest of my life after I murder 6 famous people.

"I-I uh..." I stuttered out, not wanting to say that I did because we just rebuilt this amazing friendship and I didn't want to ruin it. I've seen too many posts and videos about one friend saying they have a crush on the other and everything crashing and burning to the ground.

"Yes or no." Rosie said with a firm voice and I winced a tiny amount hearing it because now I knew she was going to be mad with my answer.

"Yes." I answered as I screwed my eyes shut, not wanting to see how disappointed she was. I heard her gasp quietly to herself and I heard her heels clicking closer to me on the tile floor.

"Really?" She asked with a small voice as I just nodded my head, not wanting to trust my voice at all. I opened my eyes up because her heels stopped right in front of me and I held my breath seeing her brown eyes gazing into mine. I watched as she brought her left hand up to my face and she rested it softly against my cheek, caressing my cheekbone lightly with her thumb.

"Why do you seem so scared?" She asked me.

"Because I fear I ruined our friendship because I couldn't keep my feelings in line." I told her honestly as she just giggled, making me stare at her in shock because she must find this amusing too.

"You didn't ruin anything because I think our friendship would still be intact if we dated."

"Wh-what?" I asked as she just gave me a showstopping smile,

"I like you too, y/n."

"You're joking, right?"

"I've been holding myself back from kissing you, so I'm most definitely not joking." I was blown away hearing her words, but I was also over the moon. I don't know how in the world this happened and why she has a crush on me, but I'm going to live in the moment.

"Kiss me then." I breathed out as she leaned forward and kissed me in a random wedding reception bathroom. She moved her right hand to also cup my face and she held it gently as our lips moved against one another's. I placed my hands on her hips and held her body close as I felt the fireworks burst in my chest and I was buzzing with happiness.

"I've waited almost 10 years to kiss you." Rosie muttered against my lips and that threw me off guard because that meant she had a crush on like 15 year old me. I pulled away from the kiss,

"You had a crush on me back then?"

"Yeah, I found you really cute and charming." She admitted as I gawked at her,

"My god, I'm so sorry because I was not it back then. Thank god for my glow up." She playfully slapped my shoulder,

"Don't say that, you were adorable back then."

"But I'm super hot now, right?"

"Most definitely." I chuckled and connected our lips back together, already missing the feeling of them on my own. As we savored each other's lips, the sound of the main door opening grabbed both of our attention as we pulled back at lightning speed, snapping our heads to look over at the door.

Standing there with all sorts of shock, happiness, and disbelief were the 6 girls staring at us. Lisa even snapped a photo of us with her phone as the two of us probably looked insane.

"Well, well, well, didn't this escalate. Love the new lip color, y/n." Jennie said with a smirk as I felt my face heat up in embarrassment. Rosie shouted at them to leave as I wanted to curl up into a ball on the floor and die because they knew I was just making out with their best friend. Rosie was able to get them all out and she turned back to face me,

"I'm sorry about them."

"No it's fine, they just know I was making out with you and I want to never show my face to them again." Rosie rolled her eyes,

"Making out isn't even that bad."

"Oh."

"I'd be more than okay if we did more back at my hotel room tonight."

OH.

"Are you asking me to fuck you?" I bluntly said as it was her turn to go beet red in the face. From that reaction, I concluded that my question was correct. I couldn't help but let a smile tug at my lips as I reached forward for her hand, "not a bad offer, if I do say so myself."

"Wait, really?" I scoffed at her,

"Yes unless you don't want to."

"I definitely want to." She rushed out and I smirked at her, pulling her hand and making her body become flush with mine as I looked up into her eyes,

"Then let's make it through the rest of this reception and I'll be yours for the night."

"These are going to be the longest hours of my life," Rosie muttered to herself as I leaned in to peck her lips in order to wipe the frown off her face. She smiled and pecked my lips as well, taking me by the hand as she started to head towards the main bathroom door. I stopped her in her tracks, making her look back at me with a curious look, "what's wrong?"

"You need to fix your lipstick and I need to wash your lipstick off of my lips." I told her as she dropped my hand real quick to go over to the sinks and fix her lipstick that was slightly smudged. Granted she didn't have her handbag with her, so she just rubbed away any lipstick off of her skin around her lips with her index finger. I was able to wash off her lipstick from my face successfully and I then interlaced our fingers to lead us back out to the main area.

When we entered the room, we saw people were still chatting with one another and both Alice and her husband were going around to the tables to talk with the guests. I heard Rosie mumble a few swear words under her breath as Alice was very intently talking with the girls at my table. Hyeri saw us first and quickly got the other girls' attention, soon all of their eyes on us as we walked over.

All of their eyes dropped down to our hands as they all started to squeal like school girls when we got closer. Alice rushed over to us and wrapped both of us up in a big hug,

"I fucking knew you two would get together at some point!" I glanced over to Rosie when she said that because we didn't discuss anything about getting together. Sure we admitted our feelings for one another, but we had no label. I was all for being Rosie's girlfriend, but I didn't want to rush or pressure her. She seemed to know where my mind was going and softly spoke to her sister, but loud enough for me to hear as well,

"Yeah, I'm pretty lucky she's my girlfriend now."

Girlfriend.

I felt my heart skip maybe too many beats at her words. I thought I would never hear those words fall from Rosie's mouth with me being the girlfriend she was talking about. Alice pulled back from the hug to look at both of us,

"This is the best thing that's happened today!" I lightly chuckled,

"Not the whole you getting married?" She shook her head right away,

"Hell no! I was only waiting 4 years for that to happen; this on the other hand, I've been waiting since the first week you two met."

"Thank you, Ally." Rosie said with a sweet smile, stealing a glance at me which Alice caught right away,

"Awe, you two are already stealing glances at one another. You two are so sickeningly cute already I think I'm going to throw up all the champagne I've drunk on your dress and suit." I scrunched up my face,

"Please don't do that."

"What, it'll be a good bonding experience for your relationship." She defended herself as Rosie pushed her sister away while giggling,

"Leave us alone and go find your husband and bug other people with him."

"Fine." She said mad, clearly not wanting to leave, but Rosie gave her a look and she walked away. Rosie and I turned our attention to the group of women who were all smirking at us. I leaned towards Rosie and whispered to her,

"Are they also freaking you out?"

"Yup."

"Cool."

When Alice and her husband were done talking with everyone, they did their first dance and then danced with their parents. Rosie and I stood side by side, hand in hand as we watched with smiles on our faces. When it was time for everyone to join in and dance, we didn't dare leave each other's side and danced the night away.

~~~~~~~~~~

I was practically speeding down the various roads to get to Rosie's hotel as I obviously drove separately from her. Rosie left a few minutes earlier than me because I caught up with Mason at the end because I couldn't speak with him during the ceremony. I could feel my heart hammering in my chest the whole ride over and my palms were very sweaty. I had this fear that I wouldn't be able to please Rosie how she deserves it and after all this is done, she'll regret everything.

But I pushed all that aside the second that my car pulled into the parking lot of the hotel she was staying at. I took some deep breaths and just told myself to just go with the flow and listen to if she likes certain things or not. I got out of the car and walked into the hotel and into the lobby. Rosie had given me her spare key at the wedding, so I didn't need to go up to the front desk again. I just walked over to the elevator and pressed her floor and listened to the elevator music that played softly.

I walked out of the elevator as calmly as I could as I stood in front of her hotel room door. I put the key in the small slot and pulled it out. I frowned as the light went red. I tried again and grumbled to myself as the light went fucking red again. I looked at the numbers for the door to make sure I had the right room and I did, so I tried the key again and the same thing happened.

"Now what the fuck." I muttered angrily to myself as I went to wipe the card on my dress shirt in case it was dirty or something. But within a matter of seconds, the door opened and a hand grabbed me by my tie and pulled me in, closing the door behind me with their foot. I stared wide eyed at the smirking Rosie who had successfully pinned me up against the hotel door.

"That was very hot." I told her as she giggled at me, biting her bottom lip afterwards as her eyes trailed down my body; her eyes shining with lust. I pulled my eyes away from her face and I saw that she was just wearing the hotel robe, and who knows what she has underneath it. My stomach did flips as she teasingly played with my tie between her fingers, tugging at it gently to bring my face closer to hers; our lips ghosting one another.

"I've been waiting for you, baby." I felt my knees go weak hearing that name fall from her lips. I've only ever dreamed of hearing her say that to me, so now that it's a reality, I don't know what to do with myself.

"I've also been waiting for you, babe," I told her as her eyes met mine and I could see her eyes were dilated and telling so many stories. I reached up and brought my right hand up to her face, pushing a strand of her hair out of her face as I cupped her cheek, "are you sure you want to jump in this fast? I don't want you to feel obligated or anything-"

"I was literally the one that said I wanted to fuck first." She deadpanned to me as I felt my face heat up in embarrassment as that was completely true. Sure her words weren't direct, but she did suggest it, so of course she wanted to do this.

"Right, right..." I trailed off stupidly as Rosie just giggled at my reaction, pecking my lips,

"You never fail to make me smile." That was a compliment I wasn't expecting to hear fall from her lips, but I adored that I could make her smile so effortlessly.

"I'm glad." I whispered and I was the one to finally connect our lips. Rosie knew it was coming and eagerly moved her addicting lips against mine. I slipped the fucked up hotel keep in my pant pocket and moved my hands to hold her waist over the robe. Rosie kept a firm grip on my tie and pulled it roughly to make sure that there was no escaping her lips; not like I was planning to anyway.

"God, I always want your lips on mine." Rosie said hotly against my lips as I moaned lightly hearing that, allowing her tongue to slip into my mouth. I knew she thought she was going to win because she had the upper hand, but I battled her tongue with mine and won, making her groan out in annoyance a little.

Our fronts were flushed together and I was getting way too hot in my suit, so I removed my hands from her waist and quickly shrugged off my blazer, leaving it on the ground as I slowly started to walk Rosie back to the bed. Her knees must've hit the back of the bed because she sat down on the bed behind her, placing her hand on the nape of my neck to somewhat pull me along.

I know she literally just said she wants my lips on hers basically forever, but I want my lips to explore her gorgeous body.

In order to do that, I lifted my hands up to the tie on her robe and undid it hastily as I was itching to touch her skin. I got it undone and I had to pull back from our intense kiss, which was rather hard to do, but I was jaw dropped at the sight.

This damn woman had absolutely nothing on underneath the robe.

I was expecting some lingerie or something along those lines, but she just skipped that whole step completely. I must've looked like a complete idiot staring at her naked body with a shocked expression because a low chuckle escaped her lips,

"You weren't expecting that?"

"How could you tell?" I joked with her breathlessly as I continued to let my eyes rake over her body. Her curves were out of this world and her nipples were already hard from the air hitting them. My eyes wandered down and I groaned seeing she was already so wet for me as it was dripping down her thighs a bit.

"Oh, I'm going to fuck you so good, Roseanne." I said as I quickly undid my dress shirt, tossing it to the side and reaching to undo my belt. Once I did, I smirked at Rosie and she squeezed her thighs together as I grabbed both of her hands and bounded them together with my belt, "is this alright?" I asked her as she nodded her head,

"It's more than alright."

"Good," I stated before pushing her back onto the bed, making sure her hands went above her head as she fell back. I teased her by bringing my knee up in between her legs and she let out a helpless moan at the friction. I moved my knee away and saw the wet spot that Rosie left behind on my pants. I clicked my tongue, "already so wet for me that you ruined my clothing."

"Go to my luggage and grab the black bag at the bottom." Rosie almost demanded as she was heavily breathing from my bits of teasing here and there. I raised an eyebrow and followed her orders, curious as to what was in this random bag. I went over to her luggage and dug around for a few seconds before finding the black bag. I opened it up and looked over my shoulder to the woman who was biting her bottom lip in anticipation.

"You know what, I'm not even going to ask how you got a strap-on through the airport security."

"Just hurry up and fuck me." Rosie said as she sat up a bit to fully remove the robe from her body. I got out of my dress pants and also got naked as I put it on. My ears perked up when I heard moans and wet sounds coming from behind me. I spun around and saw that Rosie was touching herself.

Her eyes were closed and she had one hand rubbing her clit and the other was two fingers deep inside of herself. I took long strides over to her and I roughly tore both her hands away, placing them back up above her head as she let out a whine of disapproval.

"If you're going to cum tonight, it's going to be because of me." I told her sternly as she rapidly nodded her head,

"Okay, I'm sorry just please fuck me!" She begged as I just hummed, pretending to think.

"I don't know if you're truly sorry." I whispered to her as I rolled one of her nipples between my fingers, making her cry out before saying whatever came to mind in order to have me fuck her,

"I am! I touched myself thinking of you and I couldn't wait any longer, but I need you to fuck me into this bed more than anything!" Rosie pleaded as our eyes met. Hers were filled with lust and I could see tears pricking at the corners of them because she wasn't getting any relief.

"Hm, I guess I can do that for you." I said as I dragged the toy through her drenched folds, making her moan loudly and I knew she was going to be very vocal throughout the whole thing.

But then again, she's a singer with incredible range.

I placed feather light kisses all along her abdomen as I continued to tease her more. Her body was squirming underneath me as I smiled against her burning skin in amusement. My hands played with her breasts and nipples as I moved the toy more to stimulate her even more. I felt her hands that were bound together rest on the back of my head and grab onto my hair as best she could.

"Y/n, baby, I need to feel you. Please fuck me." Rosie begged once again and I couldn't lie and say that the small whine she added when saying 'baby' didn't affect me. I groaned and moved my lips up her neck as I left harsh hickeys onto her stunning skin. I traveled up her throat and up the side towards her ear, whispering into it hotly as I grabbed the toy to line it up with her soaking entrance,

"Let me hear that famous voice of yours. Let everyone know how good I make you feel." I told her and before she could reply, I slammed the strap-on into her fully. She cried out and her hands grasped at my hair helplessly as I pulled the toy out almost all the way before snapping my hips back down into her. I felt her legs wrap around my lower back as best she could as I thrusted in and out of her at a rough and fast pace.

"Holy fucking shit, oh my god! Yes, just like that! Keep going! Make me come!" Rosie cried out as I continued to fuck her hard. Our bodies were slick with sweat as they rubbed against one another due to the force of my thrusts. I bit down on her shoulder and she screamed my name as I left a mark, but I soothed it a bit with sloppy kisses. I could feel my lower abdomen burning from the repeating motions I had to do, but I knew it wasn't going to take much more for the woman under me to finish.

"Now I want you to come for me and show me how much your body truly craves for my touch. Go ahead, show me. Do it for me and be so good at following my instructions." I almost taunted her as I felt her body arch up off of the bed and my name clawed out of her throat as she came hard. I physically felt her body tremor with the aftershocks and I knew she was seeing stars from that orgasm.

"That's it, babe, you did so good." I praised her as I left small and sweet kisses around her face. Her chest was heaving up and down and she was trying her best to gain her breath. I didn't know if her body could handle another orgasm since this one was so intense, so I just helped her ride it out and I didn't go into fucking her again. I brushed some strands of hair that stuck to her face due to her sweat away and I gently caressed her cheek, continuing to whisper sweet things to her as she recovered.

I reached behind me up to my head and blindly undid the belt that was around her wrists to free her hands. Rosie's eyes then fluttered open and I smiled gently down at her as her fingers loosely rested in my hair, slightly scratching my scalp.

"Are you okay? Was I too rough?" I asked her as she lazily smiled at me and shook her head,

"You weren't too rough, I just haven't been fucked like that and I'm tired," she explained with a yawn, "guess you have to fuck me more like that during our relationship so I can build up more stamina to go the whole night." I chuckled and pecked her lips,

"Okay, but I think we should both go to bed now." I told her as she just hummed. I slowly eased the strap-on out of her and she scrunched up her face in discomfort, but I kissed it away and then went into the bathroom to clean the strap-on and get a washcloth for my girlfriend. I cleaned her up and laughed as she made grabby hands for me. I turned off the one lamp she had on in the room and crawled into bed next to her, her body gravitating towards me automatically as if I was a magnet for her.

I let her cling to me and I felt her sign against my skin in content as I kissed her forehead,

"G'night, babe."

"Good night, baby."

——————————
A 12k word oneshot for yall w smut at the end :) sry this one took forever, but hello...the word count speaks for itself. ALSO TAYLOR SWIFT TOUR???? im going to try to get either Cincinnati or Pittsburgh tickets, so fingers crossed i can get them. i know a bunch of my friends are going to try for cinci, so thats my number 1 so we can all meet up if possible. ALSO CAM HIT 100K READS TODAY WOOHOO!!!!! anyway, i hope u all enjoyed this one and i cant wait to see u in the next one, I LOVE U GUYS SO MUCH <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.3K 883 6
Blackpink x Fem Reader Oneshots i'll do oneshots for all the members here, so u can DM me requests or comment them in this book. there will be some...
100K 1.4K 14
Chaelisa One shot Read if you like. wildest dreams shhss... Big thanks to all readers
632K 25.2K 116
*cover designed by the lovely annamcdonalds67* 🩵 Requested 💗 Jisoo x Female Reader Imagines ❤️ Requests are open! Just message me for any you have ...
42.8K 1.4K 34
This is the sequel to Found Myself Dreaming so if you haven't read that yet, please do so! -------------- You are an American actor who fell in love...