DESIRE OVER LOVE || ON GOING...

By Crown_writes

Kim Taehyung, what could he possibly wish for.Never in his wildest dreams, he thought he would go crazy for s... More

AUTHOR NOTE
[1] IS IT WEIRD TO SAY NO TO IT
[2] YOU ARE SO WARM
[3] SWEET HEART
[4]THE BALL
[5] FEED ME
[6] CAN I KISS YOU?
7. HALF-NAKED
8. MISS DIOR
9. BLUEBEARD?
10. KISS?
11. RUINED DATE
12. FAINTED
13. THERAPY
14. THE VOWS
15: THE TISSUE
16: HER CYCLE
17: I'M NOT A GOLD DIGGER
18: HIS TATICS
19: THE GAME BEGINS
20: PLEASE
21: RUINED - 1
22: RUINED - 2
24: TWO FACED MONSTER
25: I'M ON MY PERIOD
26: MR.KIM
27: JULES? KILLED?
28. KILL HER
29: NIGHTMARE
30. BUT YOU DIDN'T KILL ME?

23: LIE

1.1K 37 20
By Crown_writes

" He himself was lie. "

Unbearable pain shot up through her viens over her head, her temples ached as she moved trying to loosen her stiff muscles. Rays of sunlight were mercilessly tormenting her eyes.
Her hands without her consent moved up to her eyes, trying cease them from the sunlight.

Her hands somewhat felt heavy thatn they should be. The jingles and chimes echoed through the room with her moments. Incidents that took place previously invaded her slumber consumed brain had led tears pooling out unconsciously. Her body felt sore and giving up.

She was clad in some soft fabric and her hair neatly combed back, she can feel it, although her eyes closed trying to escape from the awful harsh reality. She somehow wanted to live in a fairytale again. Oh how she wished for prince charming and now in hands of a beast who could never turn into her prince as in belle's prince.

Few more minutes passed, Her eyes gave up so does her heart to relieve the pain with tears. She sat up groaning holding her head with one of her hands.

The chimes of the metal resonated more as she averted her gaze towards the echo. She gasped in terror witnessing the metal leash around her left wrist gripped majestically dominating her presence under his name.

More tears flood through her eyes as she thrashed and rattled trying to free her hand from it's clutches. Jerking her hands here and there, she tried and tried until she realised her attempts will be futile. Her head spinned leading her stumbled across the bed and made her occupy a position leaning against the wooden table. She brought her legs closer sinking her head between her knees.

The door opened, so does his deadly aura spooked in along with his authoritive steps.

" You woke up? ", He asked as if nothing happened, as if they were all on good terms... Just like they would be may be if he was a commoner.He kneeled reaching to her level, palming his hand over head. He patted her in a playful manner. " Now eat this. I brought your favorite noodles. Come, come dig in.", He excitedly gave her the bowl with a pair of chopsticks.

Deja vu!

If he was to be Taehyung he would pamper like that. But he isn't.

Her sobs grew unbearable and louder, but he remained stoic. " Give me your hand", He whispered casually forcing her hand to part ways with her knees. He fished the cuff key from his pocket and released her hands eyeing them. He rubbed, blowing wind across her red wrists.

Leaning down further, he kissed her wrist, earning a low hiss from her. Somehow deep down he felt bad for cuffing her. He didn't like it on her as much as he enjoyed it on others.

Once she felt his warmth spreading across her hand, she loathed it. She thrashed and struggled to get it back to her but it was futile in his grip. He chuckled at her attempts. She slowly dared to meet his gaze and when she did, she saw the pair of eyes once she loved and admired and now loathe it.
Unable to meet his gaze, she plastered it somewhere but him.

" Are you angry, Sweetness? ", He asked tracing his index over her brown locks, setting them behind her ears and inching forwards her lips. Suddenly his fingers gripped her jaw turnung her face forcefully towards him.

" I'll let this slide. Let's be on good terms from now on.You never met that bastard and neither you saw me killing him. ", He snarled across her face his veins jumping out.

" Understand! ", He warned looking into her eyes where she denied his contact. She nodded unable to bear the pain swarming through her jaw.

" Good.Now eat. ", He instantly flashes a instant noodle smile backing few steps as if struck with some non existent personality of his got through him.

This irritated her even, she was not even at fault. She was never. Her armas flung threw the tray in which he brought bowl full of noodles directly to the floor, although she knew food should be not wasted. But she had no choice, whe has vent up her anger, agony and gain her peace.

She was raped, and damn by this monster. He was taken aback by the encounter and avert his gaze for a brief moment to the floor. His face remained expressionless as he stood rooted for few minutes and started walking towards her figure.

" Feisty, Aren't we? , He traced his fingertips along her brown locks spread across her forehead and gently brushed them back.

" It's fine. I'll shove it right into your mouth. If you pull this stunt again. ", He warned backing off, but before he can even stand on his legs, his cheek turned to his right as her hand landed on it.

She slapped him again.

He chuckled darkly despite and harshly yanked her to feet. She eyed tears pooled in her eyes, bearing the pain his grip has been injecting in.

" Be happy, I'm letting all you tantrums slide today.", He seethed grabbing her closer against his hard ones and brushed a kiss at the corner of her lips.

" Jaewan will bring you another bowl. Behave,well.", He warned before closing the door shut.

She felt her knees giving up and turning jello, the moment he left. She felt vulnerable. She felt powerless under his gaze. On the cue, the door chimed open, Jaewan came and placed the food on table.

" Mrs.kim, Your breakfast.", She said politely bowing her head in respect. From the very start Jaewan knew, every one in the mansion knew ofcourse.His true colours were ceased under his masquerade. All these people just acted all these days.

Aera was like a rainbow to the masion, she brought colours to their lives but turns out these worn out black hearted people blended her into one.

" Aera ", Jaewan placed her hand on Aera's shoulder, but Aera was too lost to take a note of it.

" Aera ", This time Jaewan shook her shoulder violently. It was then she came out of her trance to meet Jaewan's warm eyes.

Jaewan's heart broke, she was the one who instructed the other maids to clear the mess, when taehyung took aera to another another. Anyone one could tell what happened just at the sight. She was clearly forced. Jaewan only knew him as a cruel killer but when it comes to women, he respected them and was a player too. But this... She was disappointed.

" You should be strong, Aera. You have to stand for yourself. This mansion... It's different and far more cruel than this world. ", Jaewan secured Aera in her embrace trying to console her.

_____________________________________

After forcing numerous times, Aera denied to take a bite of her food. Jaewan felt herself helpless and took Aera to their room which now earased all the sins he comitted last night. Everything perfectly kept in it's orginal position as if nothing had happened just like acted. Without enough courage to face his wrath Jaewan was left with no choice to cuff aera again.The girl didn't say anything, she just kept herself numb and only her tears screamed the agony she was in

Her lifeless body somehow roamed around the room where she lost her life, chastity, the trust she kept on him, the love she had, the life she imagined.

Her screams, his satisfied graons and grunts echoed throughout her mind making her go insane. She eyed the photo frames hung across the room. The smile he faked around her made her scream more. It was all fake.

The love he showered, the sweet things he whispered, The vows he made. They were all lies. He himself was a big lie.

She thrashed and rattled throwing the each and every frame, the memories which resembled him to the ground. The pendant he gave, the wedding ring, the wedding dress, she ever so lovingly secured, The painting hung across their bed over the bed on which he mercilessly killed her, took her life. She put everything on fire. Flames errected in no seconds. The fabrics burned the photos wrinkled and passed into thin air.

She didn't seemed affected, her tears continuously pooling out she backed off to the corner, slumping her figure down, she eyed the bed burning into ashes. Soon the curtains took the flame. The Alarms went off ringing out loud, once the flame reached the mats on the ground, the guards were quick to pull her out.

Her eyes bloodshot, she kept bawling drawing something with her hands on the table, The whole mansion was in choas and were awaiting his arrival. The choas abruptly stopped once his aura dominantly radiated in the air.

His eyes roamed here and there taking in the surroundings and stopped once he spotted her. She sat on the chair and kept her head on the table mumbling something. His heart beat normalised once he saw her safe and sound.

_______________________________

19th of October 2022

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9M 122K 69
"I am going to f#ck that love of your life Jungkook just not only out from your heart and body but even from your soul too, "He spat pinning her agai...
212K 8.6K 57
"I am sorry but I love her, I want her. I just don't feel for you anymore." The sound of his heartbeat slowly faded from her mind, and his laugh no...
175K 8.4K 21
[Not edited] [A story from second lead's pov] || completed. "Can't you the see the love that I have for you in my eyes?", she thought as she stared...
11.4K 380 17
He knew deep down, through their rivalry he always wanted her. Wanted her all to himself. His. And only his. He pulled away before mumbling. "Mine."...