Love in the Night (Little Wit...

By Inkorporated527

My first story, I'm a fan of LWA so I decided to make this. More

Intro
Chapter 1: The Meeting
Chapter 2: All Business
Chapter 3: Sparks Fly
Chapter 4: The Big Day
Chapter 5: The Auditorium
Chapter 6: Moving In
Chapter 7: Awkward
Chapter 9: Match Maker
Chapter 10: IT'S NOT A DATE!
Chapter 12: It's Not A Date... Right?

Chapter 8: Meet Bass

95 1 1
By Inkorporated527

[Y/n pov]

Days went by since the cuddling incident where I realized I had a crush on Lotte, but I didn't say anything as I didn't know when the right time would be. Well I didn't say anything to Lotte. . .

I was just sitting in BB, Dezi, and Jakobi's dorm, but Jakobi wasn't in there. I was chatting with them while scrolling through pics me and Lotte took when we would go out as friends but now I wished it was as more than friends.

That's when Brennan noticed I was paying more attention to the pics than to the conversation.

BB: Hey! Y/n!

Y/n: Hmm? What's up?

BB: Have you been paying attention?

Y/n: Of course I have.

BB: What was I saying?

Y/n: You were talking about Robopunk 2069 Edgesprinter.

BB: THAT WAS LIKE 20 MINUTES AGO!

Dezi: Yeah, he's talking about One Kick Man now. I'm reading on the new Combatframe and even I knew that.

Y/n: Sorry I'm just looking at pictures.

BB: Of your girlfriend.

Y/n: Shut up we're not dating. We're just friends.

Even though I would prefer to be more.

Dezi: Would you be against more?

I looked shocked, I was just thinking about it.

Y/n: What? No!

I had to lie or else they wouldn't let me live it down, or even worse they would tell her!

I heard Dezi mutter but I thought it was just about the article since he was looking at it.

Dezi: Are you sure?

I was truly shocked now, he knew for a fact I was lying, and I knew it. It was almost like he was reading my mind. It hit me like a brick wall. Mens Lectio!

Despite not being a very smart wizard, Dezi is amazing at certain spells, one of which being Mens Lectio, the mind reading spell.

Y/n: Are you reading my mind with magic?

I see his calm face go to a huge smile as he starts laughing hysterically.

Y/n: That's not funny!

BB: But it did prove you like her.

I let out a big sigh as I realize what just happened.

Y/n: Fine. Maybe I like her a little bit.

BB: I don't think a little is the right amount since you wanna bone her.

He makes a sexual gesture with his hands and hips.

Y/n: If you say a fucking word to her I will kill you.

Brennan stops and responds "Fine, I won't tell her."

Y/n: Good.

I got a notification on my phone from Evie asking where I was?

Y/n: Woops. I gotta go, band practice and shit y'know.

I ran out the room with BB, and Dezi waving me out.

[No ones pov] (Untill we get to practice)

BB: I'll be back.

Dezi: Where you going?

BB: He said not to tell Lotte, not the others.

Dezi: True.

BB: So I think I'll tell a few people. Hehe.

[Back to Y/n]

I hurried to the plaza in Blytonbury we always practice at. We always go there since it's right next to out favorite dinner, and we normally get pretty hungry after practice.

Thanks to the dinner owner being a huge fan of Bass Fighters, and his daughter being a childhood friend of Jakobi, we get free food to play.

It's really a win-win, we play and attract customers for his dinner, and we get something to eat after we play.

When I finally make it there everyone is set up waiting for me.

Y/n: Sorry, I lost track of time.

Christian: Understandable.

Danny: We kinda need you to play, since you are lead vocals.

Y/n: I know, I'll try not to be late again.

Jakobi: Let's hope not.

Evie: You ready? You look kinda out of breath.

I took a few deep breathes, got into place and said, "Let's go."

We played a few songs like Deathbed (Citizen Soldier) Going for Greatness (Future Royalty) and Feel Good Inc. (Gorillaz) before we took a break and went to the dinner.

As soon as we walked in we got greeted by the owner.

Kennth: Hey, guys, and girls. . .

Evie nodded.

Kenneth: I kept your favorite table open.

Y/n: Thanks Mr.Kenneth.

Kenneth: I told you before, just call me Ken.

Christian playfully slapped the back of my head.

Christian: Yeah, bozo.

Kenneth walked us to our normal table towards the back of the store. When he called for Konney, to serve us as he needed to prepare the food for other customers.

Konney: Hey, Jakobi little while no see.

Jakobi: Been busy.

Konney: With the band?

Jakobi: Nah, changed schools.

Konney: Oh. Where too?

Jakobi: Lunar Nova.

Konney: Wait, isn't that school just for girls? Are you trans?!?!?!

Jakobi: What? No! Genius over here changed the rules to let boys go.

He pointed at me, and Konney turned to look. I gave her a smile and nodded.

Konney: Awww. Now I really wish I could go, I'd get to see you so much more.

I could obviously tell Konney had a huge crush on Jakobi, but he either knew and didn't care, or he was dumb enough to not notice.

I could point it out but I like watching this, it's my second favorite part of going here. After the food of course, and cause we always play before we come and I love practice.

I looked over and noticed Evie looking at me with a smile. When she realized I spotted her she quickly turned away, and her face turned red.

I didn't pay much attention to it since it's pretty normal for us, but I'm assuming it's cause she has a crush on me now that I think about it.

But that's not good timing since I like Lotte. If she finally asks me out I won't know what to do, I like her and I like Lotte.

Konney walks off then immediately runs back.

Konney: Sorry! I didn't actually get your orders.

Danny: It's cool y'know we want the usual.

Konney: Oh! Yeah, sorry.

Christian: Don't apologize it's cool.

Konney: Ok, I'll be back with your food soon.

We start chatting over what songs to play next, we were torn between, Kill the Noise (Papa Roach) or Darkside (Grandson) this isn't new we often argue about what songs to play.

Evie: How about we play Partners in Crime?

Y/n: Not a bad idea.

Christian: I don't really care.

The rest of us were in agreement since we rarely play that song, and normally since Evie gets pouty if we don't play her songs.

So we agreed when Konney brought our food.

Konney: Sorry for the wait.

Jakobi: It's cool.

Konney apologies a little to much, which is a pet peeve of mine but for her I try to let it slide as much as possible. So, I don't say anything but I do get very agitated on the inside.

We all eat relatively quickly and get back to band practice, while we're getting ready we notice Konney walk out the dinner.

She does a huge wave and pulls a chair to the curb. She takes a seat to watch, but we were put off, normally she listens from the inside the dinner since she has work.

Jakobi: Konney. . .

Konney: Yeah?

Jakobi: Don't you have work?

Konney: I asked to take my break early so I could finally sit out and hear yall first hand.

Y/n: Thanks for the support it's much appreciated.

Konney: No problem.

Konney always was very sweet which is why I think she would be good with Jakobi.

Y/n: Ok guys, yall ready?

I look back to see Jakobi a little distracted by Konney being outside which is different from normal.

Y/n: Jakobi?

Jakobi snapped back to reality and replied "Yeah, I'm ready."

Y/n: Ok. Let's go!

We began playing. . .

(Y/n and Evie were lead vocals and Jakobi was the police officer.)

I noticed this is both of the girls favorite songs, I could tell why now. Konney liked it since it had both Jakobi singing, and a lot of drums which she liked seeing Jakobi play. Evie liked it probably cause I called her lover names.

Y/n: That's all folks we will see yall later! 

I shouted to the now pretty big crowd.

Christian: This crowd got a little bigger than normal.

Y/n: I know. It's weird, we move schools ad get a bigger following.

Danny: It might just be the song.

Y/n: Hmm?

Danny: Everyone knows sex sells, and is sex is just a form of love. Which means a love song would make a bigger crowd than other song types.

Jakobi: Leave it to Danny to make it make sense.

Danny is probably one of the smartest band mates. Any question we have or statistic needed he has it down, just ask nicely and he has it done. He is kinda like an advisor, he tells us stuff like where to put on a show, how to split the cash, what songs to play, and anything else we need the answer too.

He is also passing every class which is more proof he is extremely smart, but even though he is intelligent he is very humble, and will tutor anyone that asks him, for free none the less. His only rule as a tutor is that you have to try as hard as he is. He made that rule after I begged him to help Dezi, and of course Dezi didn't care enough to do anything.

We started packing up our stuff when I noticed Jakobi was finally talking in private to Konney, I really hope they ask each other out, they would make a really good couple. I watch them talk for a while until eventually Jakobi just walks off and starts to help pack up his stuff. This has happened so many times and I'm sick of this shit, I'm gonna try to make this happen. 

To be continued . . .

Author's note: I'm probably gonna get rid of Evie seeing as we broke up irl, and sorry for the wait I was trying to figure out how i wanted to get rid of her, and where i was gonna go from there so yeah. Also if you like Tokyo Ghoul, i am going to start working on a Tokyo Ghoul Fan Fic, It will probably be a male reader x Touka so when that is made check it out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.9K 260 17
This is my first fanfiction of Ansatsu Kyoushitsu... English isn't my main language in life. So if you found some grammar mistake please forgive me [...
22.1K 422 17
This is my VERY first story, its one shots with X reader I kind of know what I'm doing since I've read so much before,also I don't own Bleach Or the...
21.7K 462 31
This is my first book so expect bad gammer and stuff. I won't be changing anything cause I want to see how I improve in each chapter
51.8K 1.3K 30
This is my first story I'll be doing. I tried my best to write this, so I hope you guys like it.