•[FRIENDSHIP💙 TO👉 LOVESHIP❤...

Por PreeranShots

"He came infront of her car, she scolded him, somewhere he liked her attitude" "She made his favourite sweet... Más

INTRODUCTION
FIRST MEET👋
COOKING SKILLS🤤🍽️
FRIENDSHIP🤝
INVITING HER🕊️
HER DISPLEASURE 😒💔
SAYING SORRY🥺
WATERFALL VIEW😍
HIS SELECTION PARTY🎉
STADIUM AND SKATING✌️
LITTLE PRANK😂
OUTING✌️🌟
HIS COMPLAINS😒
NEW ENTRIES✌️
HER TEARS🥺
RISHAB's DOUBT🧐
RISHAB's ENGMNT💍
PREETA's ENGMNT💍
DISCUSSION🤔
PREETA's DOUBT🧐
SUCCESS PARTY🎉
ALLEGATIONS🔏
STAR GAZING🌟😍
BEAUTIFUL MORNING🌞🤗
SHARING TRUTH💁🤫
SECRET PRANK🤫😂
CONFUSION🤔
TELLING HIM TRUTH🙌
WHY THIS FEELING?🤔
DATA RECOVERED 💻
PLAN🤓
TRUTH OUT💥
SOMETHING REALISED🤩
MAKING HER BLUSH🤭
INVITATION & WAIT💌💞
DATE FIXED💍
NEW YEAR🎊
MISSING?🤷
FOUND!🤜
IN SHOWER🚿💋
MEETING DADI👵
CLUB PARTY💋🔥
BEACH👙🏖️
SUSPENSE🤔
WAIT...WHAT?😳😯
ENGAGEMENT 💍
VALENTINE'S DAY--1 ❤️🔥
VALENTINE'S DAY--2🔥❤️
FINALIZING☺️
HALDI💛🌟
MEHNDI💚☘️
TOGETHERNESS💝
RECEPTION🎀🌹
EPILOGUE🥰
A/N💖

AFTER MARRIAGE🌺

458 47 20
Por PreeranShots

Heyy peeps😃
Here's new part🎉

Sorry, for giving you guys late cuz the writer in me has slept😭 and I couldn't think of anything 🥺

Apologies, if you guys couldn't enjoy this part 💔

Do vote/like, comment and follow me.

There's a important note at the end of this chapter, make sure to read that.

•HAPPY READING•🌺

______________________________________

Continuing from preeran's wedding night:

She went in washroom taking her clothes and essentials for removing makeup.

After sometime when she came out Karan froze seeing the sexy sight infront of him. She lightly smirked.

He moved closer to her eyeing her from head to toe. She was in sexy silk nighty with a robe covering her body till upper thighs and she tied the robe tightly to highlight her curves.

He held her waist and pinned her to the wall, she wrapped her arms around his neck pulling him closer so that there nose were touching.

Karan (huskily): why the hell you are wearing this?
Pree: kesi lag rahi hon?
Karan: hot, sexy...super sexy (roams hands on her back) Tum mujhy seduce kar rahi ho.
Pree (running finger along his jaw): acha! To tum seduce hojao na.
Karan: sweetheart, mai seduce ho Chuka hon, aur wo Karna Chahta hon.
Pree (shyly): to karo na.
Karan (caressing her cheek): Tum thak gaie hogi Pree.
Pree (blushingly): ab itni bhi nahi thaki. Shall we?
Karan: aao phir mazy karwata hon tumhien first night ky. (Winks)

He immediately untied her robe making it fall on floor and leaving her in inners. He eyes her from head to toe. Her breast were popping out of her bra. He leaned to her neck kissing there desperately and his one hand pressing her breast making her moan and other hand on her thigh pulling it up. He unhooked her bra and attacked her breast.

He slowly took her to bed still kissing and sucking her breast. She was moaning and pulled him more in her breasts.

Karan: you are so sexy Pree.
Pree: Karan...yeah...suck more babe.

He freed themselves from clothes and his hand went down between her legs and other entwined with hers.

*Screen blurred on their entwined hands*

Morning, 8:47 a.m.

Preeta woke up and found herself sleeping on chest of Karan in his arms. She smiled and cuddles to him and as her chest came in contact with his body she realized that both are naked.

She blushed remembering their wedding night.

Karan was kissing and bitting her neck, his one hand playing with her breasts and other hand was fucking her fastly while she was moaning loudly.

Pree: Karan...ohh...
Karan: satisfy me babe...
Pree: ahh...you are not Satisfying me....ahh...
Karan: moan more sexily and I will make more love to you, darling.

He moved down from her neck to breast and started sucking it. She was fisting his hair pulling him more in her.

Pree: ah... Karan..
Karan: yeah! Like that.

She moaned more sexily, pulling him more in her breasts. He pulled out his fingers, put on the condom and entered in her making her moan. She pulled him in a kiss and he kissed her deeply.

Pree: yeah....more deep..fast...
Karan: you are so tight.

He carefully wrapped her legs around his torso and thrusted her more deeply.

Pree: ahh... Karan..
Karan: is it good?
Pree: ahh.... you make me feel so so good, babe. Keep..ahh..keep doing it..ah
Karan (pecks her lips): I love you Pree.
Pree (roams hands on his chest): I..ahh... I love you too Karan.

He kissed her again but softly.

After two rounds of making love they both slept as they were tired.

As she cuddled to him, he spoke.

Karan: good morning wifey.
Pree: good morning. Tum jag rahy ho?

Karan (tucks her hair): hmm..ankh khul gaie bss. Tum thek sy soie?
Pree (smiles): han.
Karan (caressing her bare back): still Tum thaki thaki lag rahi ho. Mai to zyada kuch Kiya bhi nahi.
Pree (blushing): Karan...

He chuckled.

Karan: such a pretty morning with my Preeta. (Kisses her forehead)
Pree (caresses his cheek): mai bht Khush hon Karan.
Karan (joins forehead with hers): mai bhi Preeta.

Both stayed silent for sometime, feeling peace in e/o arms.

Karan: Tum fresh hojao, bath lo acha sa. Waisy to Mera mood tha sath shower leny ka (she widens her eyes) lekn Tumhien laziness horahi hogi na, ja kar acha sa lamba sa bath lo, relax karo. (Pecks her cheek)
Pree: han.

Both sits on bed and she realized that she's not wearing anything.

Pree: umm..wo....quilt choro....
Karan (chuckles): ek min ruko.

He picked his boxers from floor, wearing them he found his shirt in a corner and sat beside her.

Karan: ye pehno abhi.

He made her wear it and pulled down the quilt from her body, and pulled her in his lap, caressing her thighs. She rested her head on his shoulder.

Pree: humari shadi hogaie??
Karan: yaqeen nahi araha Yar...
Pree: ahmm....nahi karo na...

He chuckled and caressed her thighs more and kisses her cheeks.

Pree (giggles): Karan... nahana hai mujhy, late hojayega.

He lovingly stares her for a minute making her blush then left her. She took her clothes from her luggage and ran in bathroom. He falls on bed smiling widely.

As she entered in the bathroom, she was astonished as the bathroom was decorated with rose petals, lavender scented candles. Bathrobe and towel were already there. She called him from inside bathroom.

Pree: Karan....
Karan (from outside): it's for you Pree. Take a good bath.
Pree (smilingly slapped her forehead): thankyou Karan.
Karan (smiles): no need Pree.

While she was taking shower, he thought to make the bed, she will be happy. After taking a long bath she came out.

As always he was mesmerized seeing her but rn, her wet hair were making her look more pretty.

He moved to her, slid his hands on her bare waist and pulled her to him. She gasped as she collided with his bare chest. He was still shirtless.

She was getting nervous but somehow she puts her hands freely on his chest.

Karan: Preeta Luthra tumhara kya aj is kamry sy nikalny ka mood nahi hai?
Pree: Kyu? Kya hua?
Karan (tightening his grip on her): ab itni khubsurat lago gi to mai to ek minute ky liye bhi tumhien apni ankhon k samny sy na hatny don (she smiles)
Pree: jao shower ly kar aao, apni besharmi bad mai dikhana.
Karan: bilkul dikhaonga.

Kissing her cheek he left for shower taking his clothes.

She started getting ready. After he came out, he back hugged her.

Karan: tumhien pehli bar saree mai dekha hai aur Dil kar Raha hai dekhta hi jaon.

She blushed.

Karan: waisy, suit Kyu nahi pehna?
Pree: mom ny di thi saree, bola tha ky aj pehnon.
Karan: waisy..(caresses her back) mom ny bhi soch ky saree di thi. Pata hoga na unhien ky Unka beta kafi romantic hai.
Pree: excuse me!! Ye Meri choice hai, Tum jitny besharm ho na, sirf mujhy hi pata h.
Karan (slid down his hand sensually from her shoulder to arm): abhi to besharmi Meri ap honeymoon py dekhien gi, biwi ji!
Pree: honey moon? Kab ly ky ja rahy ho?
Karan: pehly ye batao, leave kitny din ki li hai so that hum honeymoon bhi utny din hi enjoy karien.
Pree: job chor di mai ny.
Karan: acha...(realizes what she said) Hain, Kya? Dubara bolo.
Pree (applying mascara): job chor di mai ny Karan.

He turns her towards him.

Karan: kyuu? Tum pagl ho itni achi job chordi.
Pree: Karan...shadi hogaie hai, mujhy Ghar ko time Dena parega ab, Gharwalon ko samjhna hai.
Karan: Tum konsa kisi unknown family mai aaie ho. Pree, love Marriage hai humari Tum sabko janti ho.
Pree (rests hands on his chest): Karan... I know mai sabko janti hon lekn mujhy ye to nahi pata na ky Kon kis tarha rehta hai Ghar mai. Sabki routine Kya hai?! Ye to Ghar mai rehny sy pata chalega na. Aur... mujhy tumhien time Dena hai, humary rishty ko proper time Dena hai so that humara bond aur strong hojaye.

Karan: Jo bhi Yar...
Pree: job ka Kya hai, dubara mil jayegi, Mera experience kafi hai. Aur ab mujhy Kuch nahi sun'na.
Karan (sighs): Chalo, kesa tumhien thek lagy.
Pree: honeymoon kitny din ka hai?
Karan: 10 days. You know next month Sy matches arahy hn, so leave sirf total 20 days ki mili isi liye honeymoon ka time Kam Karna para warna to...
Pree (applying lipstick): ok ok Karan. I understand.
Karan: Feb tak matches khatam hojaien gy then I will take you to Thailand (kisses her hair) two months off milega.
Pree (looks him with wide eyes): Kya matlb hai Tum do maheny honeymoon ko do gy?
Karan: ek month to aram sy. Us ek month mai to tum pregnant bhi hojaogi (winks)

She bit her lip to control her smile.

Pree: waisy....kya Socha hai family planning ky bary mai?
Karan (side hugs her, staring her through mirror): hmm..mai ye soch Raha tha ky Jab hum ny first time sex Kiya tha, valentines day py, that was a very spicy night, hum apni family planning bhi usi din sy karien to? What say? Tab tak hum apny relation ko Thora explore bhi karlien gy, as a couple enjoy bhi karien gy.

Pree: as you say. Acha Socha hai (wearing earrings) Aur kitny bachy chahie Mr husband ko? Tumhien bachy bht pasnd hain, I know!
Karan: mai pehnata hon, choro Tum. Cricketer hon, cricket team chahie mujhy to.

She looks at him with wide eyes.

Pree: 11 bachy??!! For god sake Karan.
Karan: nahi? Ok then, football team.
Pree: 9? No!!
Karan: acha Chalo 8 bachy to hony hi chahie. Kitny cute lagien gy (dreamily) line bana ky chalien gy Ghar mai, garden mai khelien gy, muma-papa bulaien gy humien.
Pree (slaps his arm): oyee.... wapis aao. Itna stamina nahi hai mujh mai. Pehly 8 deliveries (thinks in horror) then un 8 bachon ko palna...no way!!
Karan: acha to..
Pree: 4 thek Hain (smiles) choti si cute si family.
Karan: kam nahi Hain?
Pree: nahi to.
Karan (smiles): Chalo, jesy Tum Kaho.
Pree (smiling): mujhy na tumhary jesi family chahie.
Karan (making her wear necklace and kissing her neck): mery jesi matlb?
Pree: hmm...nahi karo na. 3 boys aur 1 girl. Mujhy na bht acha lagta hai jab Tum teno Bhai Rida ko tang karty ho, uski farmaishien pori karty ho, bht cute lagta hai sab. Mujhy Dekho na, Mera to koi Bhai hi nahi hai.

Karan (pulls her closer): don't be sad. Rishab aur Sameer Hain na tumhary Bhai.
Pree: bachpan mai to nahi thy na...
Karan (kisses her hand while making her wear bangles): humari beti ky Bhai hongy dekhna.
Pree (chuckles): aur agr sab larkiyan hui to?
Karan: to...to...han.....phir jab tak humari sab princess's ka Bhai nahi ayega tab tak hum try karty rahien gy (winks)

She giggled and leans on his chest, he hugged her closely.

Pree: Tum bht achy ho Yar...
Karan: I know I know. Next week ja rahy Hain hum Dubai, packing start kardo Kal sy.
Pree: han karlongi.

After getting ready, both went downstairs hand-in-hand for breakfast.

Rakhi: Preeta puttar, tu koi Kam nahi karegi abhi kitchen mai. Naie Dulhan ho, aram karo abhi.
Mahesh: han ye rasoie waghera to hoti rahien gi.
Karan: bilkul thek keh rahy mom dad, aram karo (whispers to her) sirf din mai, rat ko to....you know.

She glared him but end up blushing.

After breakfast some of their relatives came to met new member.

After having lunch with them newly wed couple is shown in their room for some rest. She was b/w his legs and his hands were under her pallu caressing her front body and both were watching movie.

~•~•~

Rakhi: beta Khana time sy kha ky ajana, tery chacha chachi aaiengy.
Karan: ji mom, hum ajaien gy.
Rakhi: Preeta beta Sarla ko Meri tarf sy sorry Kehna tumhien rat nahi rukny Dy rahi hon wahan. Isky chacha chachi Kal chaly jaien gy wapis to..
Pree (smiles): ap Kyu tens ly rahi hain? Muma ko already Bata diya tha mai ny.

Both left to Arora house.

~•~•~

Whole Luthra family was in living room, chit-chatting and laughing. Males on one side and females opposite to them.

Preeran were stealing glances of e/o.

She messages him.

"Heyy"

Karan: "heyaa sexy"

Pree: "getting bore?"

Karan: "too much!"

Pree: "mai kesi lag rahi hon?"

Karan: "sexy in this saree🥵"

Pree: "really?😏"

Karan: "lots of kisses on your lips💋"

Pree: "wanna see your wifey without saree?😉"

Karan: 😳

Pree: "you're getting bore, wanna have some fun?😏"

Karan: "wanna have sex💋"

Pree: "take off my saree, give me pleasures and...😉🌺"

Karan: "let's get freaky tonight💋"

Pree: "am waiting upstairs 😉"

Pree: mom..
Rakhi: ji puttar?
Pree: mai room mai jaon? Thak gaie hon, neend bhi arahi hai.
Rakhi: han han, ja puttar. Aram kar. Goodnight.

She left upstairs and messaged him.

Pree: "come,make love to me, babe🌹"

He too excused himself and left to the room.
As he reached the corridor, she was waiting for him there.

He pinned her to the pillar and leans to her.

Karan (smirking): Kya bat hai Mrs. Luthra, bary sexy msgs kar rahi thien?
Pree: to Mr. Luthra apko bhi to har waqt romance Karna hota hai.
Karan (smirks): aj to pori rat nahi Sony wali Tum.
Pree (blushes): chalien? Room mai.
Karan (smirks): Chalo, Pyar karon tumhien aur roller coaster ride bhi don pori rat.

She widens her eyes and he kissed her softly, picking her up, he took her to the room and locked it.

Their moans, groans and laughter echoed in the room whole night.

Screen blurred...

______________________________________

So, how was the chapter?😏

Make sure to comment and do like/vote.

Precap: ~Reception.

‼️ANNOUNCEMENT‼️

Here's an exciting announcement for you people✨

New story is coming in JANUARY-2023🎉🎉

Gonna reveal its name in next part.
Stay tuned for further updates😉

Stay in touch guys 🤝

~Your Writer💞

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

134K 7.9K 60
Divya Sharma, A sweet silent and a calm girl fighting with her own fears from her past. Her small family with her loving parents and a protective bro...
34.9K 3.1K 20
He returns back to her after two year but he was changed. He was changed into a beast with a misunderstanding of her killing him. He wanted revenge a...
2.9K 300 9
KARAN ♡ PREETA Story of two lovers who loves eachother endlessly and unconditionally but are they meant to be together?? Karan and preeta both are c...
16.3K 994 18
Are we just friends? this question is coming in our preeran's mind. As both of them were just good friend's but as the time is passing some new feeli...