Mr. mafia? (vhope fanfic)

By Vhopes_eomma

A mute 22 year old boy, Jung hoseok, who was unaware of his father's dark business , what will happen, when o... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4~
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16~
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Not an update
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
new book
Chapter 22
Chapter 23~
Chapter 24
Chapter 25~
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44~
Chapter 45
Birthday surprise?
Punishment?~
Wedding day
Badboy? ~
Pregnant
Rowoon's first heartbreak
💕Perfect life💕
*ANNOUNCEMENT*

chapter 27

1K 87 51
By Vhopes_eomma

Taehyung's pov

Finally I got the msg for which I was waiting from ever since I woke up.

Friday, 11:00 am

..._ .. . ._ _

Glad talking to you again kim taehyung. Hopefully, you are getting good sleep these days. Well, you know what, as hobi's voice came back now, whenever I make love with him, his moans and screams are like music to my ears. One day, I will definitely send them to you dear old friend.
..._ .. . ._ _

This is all he wrote and now my eyes are red bcz of anger. I fuckin wanna kill him and his boss now.
But now, just look at the words and complete that sentence.

"L from hopefully, e from sleep, a from days, d from day, e from definitely and r from dear."

"Your close friend is real skullhead leader"

The sentence said. Fuck it. I knew that it's gonna be like this. Just fuck fuck fuck. It means, I m having a snake in between my friends. But who could it be? Who? Suga hyung? Jin hyung? Jungkook? Jimin? Or namjoon hyung? I really can't just go to them and ask that who's snake here. But they all are in my sus list. Like they all are just too close to hobi and never, except jungkook, provided any info about hobi to me. But now, I have to keep an eye on all of them.

I sighed and decided to go out in park for some fresh air.

As I was roaming in park, I thought of resting for a while on a bench. After few minutes, a man came and sat beside me.
I ignored him and closed my eyes.

"I wish I could be able to save all my loved ones" he said. I looked at him in confusion. Why he is saying this to me? I thought.
"This world is full of backstabbers. We shouldn't trust on anyone." He again said. Soon I noticed that skullhead logo ring on his finger, which jungkook actually showed to me.

I looked at his face immediately and recognized him. He pulled his mask below for a sec and again covered his face. It was non other than Jackson. I was about to say something when I realised that he was actually talking to me secretly. It means he is having a spy microphone on his body. I know most mafias do this with those whom they keep as captive or whom they don't trust. He stood up and left from there.

After he left, I thought about what he said to me.

"I wish I could be able to save all my loved ones". It means. Whoever he loves right now, they all are his boss's captives.
"This world is full of backstabbers. We shouldn't trust on anyone" I thought about this. And here, he was talking about those hidden words in the msgs which he sent to me. And if I connect both of these informations. The conclusion is,
"His family or any loved one is kept as his boss's captive and that boss is actually non other than one of my friend" I thought. As I thought about this, my heart broke in million of pieces. I trusted all of them. But now, I can't trust on any of them. As now I know, one of them is an imposter.

"Now I have to keep an eye on all of them. And I can't even show or talk about those msgs to any of them" I said.
"But why? Why that person did this to me? Why?" I said, hanging my head low.

"Stay strong taehyung. You have to find hobi as soon as possible. " I said and headed towards my mansion.

As I reached home, I got another msg from unknown number.

Friday, 15:00 PM

_  _ _ _ ._ _ . ._.

Why your sunshine is Soo pretty Kim taehyung? I would definitely send you the invitation of our marriage.

_  _ _ _ ._ _ . ._.

The msg said. But there's no different character now. It means he is done with what he wanted to say to me. I sighed and threw my phone on bed.

"It's being so hectic now." I said and laid on my bed.

After one week

Hoseok's pov

It's been one week now since that unknown man didn't came. I m happy. But I m feeling sick these days. I feel nauseous all the time and keep throwing up 3-4 times a day. I think it's food poisoning.

"Aish. It better be food poisoning." I said. Because the other possibility, I don't wanna come true. I actually told Jackson to buy a pregnancy test kit.

"Hobi?" I heard a voice and i know it's Jackson.

"I called a doctor for you." He said and I looked at him.

"But why? I told you to bring me pregnancy test kit. Not a whole fuckin doctor!" I said and he looked down.

"I know hobi. But I was worried for you. So I called a doctor by saying to the boss that you are not feeling well".
He said.

"If you care for me this much, then help to escape from here." I said and I can see his hands starts to shiver.

"I-i can't hobi. I can't" he said and left the room. Soon a doctor entered the room, took some samples of blood for tests and left. I sighed and stood in balcony, looking at the beautiful view of the city.
"Tae. You are looking for me , right?" I said and again my eyes filled with tears.

I m resting on bed because I m feeling so weak right now. I heard the unlocking of door and I know it's Jackson. He came inside and sat on the bed, far from me.

"Your results has came"he said and before continuing, he took a deep breath.

"And you are pregnant" he said. My heart literally skipped a beat. For a second, it felt like my whole world shattered in front of my eyes.

"H-how much weeks" I asked looking down.

"T-two weeks." He said while stuttering. I didn't even realised that when my tears starts to flow from my eyes.

"I have to tell this to boss" he said and I looked at him with wide eyes.

"N-no. You can't do this. He will definitely kill this baby. I don't care if it's his, I can't let him kill an innocent soul" I said, almost begging him to not to tell anything to his boss.

"Hobi. Look at me" he said and looked at him with teary eyes.

"He is not going to kill this baby and I m 100% sure. Because he is way too obsessed with you. And after knowing that you are pregnant with his child, there are 99% chances that he will stop doing all of those things which he is doing to you right now. And if I didn't tell anything about your pregnancy to him, and he did that to you again, then there are high chances of miscarriage. So I have to inform him" he said and I looked down. He is right. I have a chance to save myself from his horrible acts.

"B-but what if he decides to kill this baby" I said while crossing my arms in a protective way around my flat belly.

"He definitely will accept this child. Because it's his. If it was of taehyung, then he will definitely killed your unborn baby" his words made me more scared and I stars to sob.
He hugged me and rubbed my back, trying to calm me down.

"See hobi. I can understand your pain. I am also a father, who's suffering from same condition." He said and I looked at him with questionable look. But he just gave me a small smile and left the room.

As soon as he left, I looked at my flat belly again. I kept my hands on it in a protective way.

"Don't worry sweetie. I don't care if you are that mosnter's child. I will protect you. You eomma will protect you. And your appa, will protect both of us. He will soon come to rescue both of us" I said and laid on the bed. Soon I drifted to my Dreamland.

To be continued 😌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 3K 19
Kim Seokjin, Min Yoongi, Jung Hoseok, Kim Namjoon, Park Jimin and Kim Taehyung are known as the most dangerous Mafia gang. Specifically Mafia King. ...
69.5K 4K 19
a story about hoseok, a cute sunshine, and six other men who are mafia zombies. what will hoseok do when they kidnap him in his house and end up gett...
161K 5.2K 65
Taehyung falls for Y/n... But will she accept him when she comes to know that he's a mafia? All Copyrights Reserved. #rated 3 for BTSmafiaFF #rated 1...
38.9K 1.3K 38
Kim Taehyung, a young, cute, hardworking, sassy, intelligent and warmhearted boy who studies in university and hates skinships. He is also not intere...