One Shot, Two Shot, Three Sho...

נכתב על ידי Freakskullz98

It's exactly what it is. While the Author recovers from Writers Block, lets discover the many stories that co... עוד

Crow Father's Story Telling.
One Sniper To Another.
A Hero Of Metal... The Metal Bull!
Terror in Space... And Peace In Remnant.
Answer From Another World.
From Guardian Of The Light, To Guardian Of The Dead.
The Ring Bearer Of D'Angleterre.

And Hope Is Across The Stars.

379 10 3
נכתב על ידי Freakskullz98

Dead Effect 2 Male Reader x Ruby Rose. (Finale???????? HMMMMM????)
_________________________________

This has been the story so far...

With the Huntress lost connection to their outer world friend, many moons have past since. In the Realm of Grimm, their situation has gotten worse... And the same can be said about our outer worldly friend.

-Crow Father.

Many days have passed after Ruby witnessed the horror on your end of the call... And some time, Atlas had an uninvited guest, a giant flying Grimm that resembles an enormous whale... Atlas' headmaster Ironwood has turn against the innocent lives... And now Ruby sat within the room that belongs to a Schnee, within Weiss' mansion.

Ruby looked out the Window, seeing the crimson red sky before looking down as her Scroll.

???: Still thinking about Space Boy, huh?

Ruby: Hmm?

Ruby raised her head up, Seeing Weiss herself as she approached her with a cup of tea.

Ruby: Yea... I'm worried about my Space Boy.

Weiss: "Your" Space Boy?

Weiss asked, looking at Ruby with a smirk while Ruby took a moment to realize what she had said before she began to blush.

Ruby: I-I didn't mean to say that!

Weiss: It's fine, Ruby.

Weiss said, giving Ruby her cup of Tea before Blake appeared beside Weiss.

Blake: Do you... Perhaps wanna see if he's ok?

Ruby: Well...

Ruby looks down at her scroll, giving a minute long thought before making that Video Call.

Weiss: If he's alive, you better tell him how you feel before one of those things gets him.

Weiss said, making her way towards the other side of the room while Blake stayed beside Ruby. The wait didn't take long as Ruby was introduced to you, standing up, messy hair and a bandage around your left arm.

(y/n): Hey, Ruby!

Ruby: OH MY GOD!! YOURE ALIVE!!

Ruby shouted in excitement as you chuckled from hearing and seeing this.

(y/n): Of course I am! I'm not going to die...

Ruby: What happened? Are you alright?

(y/n): Uhh...

You looked at your left arm where the bandage is before putting your hand on it and explained.

(y/n): Been going through vents and restricted areas. This is... Just a nasty cut. How have you been doing? Been a while.

Ruby: Yea it has... Well a lot happened... Salem's here, Ironwood has turn his back on the people who needs help and my sister's out there... Somewhere.

(y/n): Ah...

...

...

...

(y/n): Who the f*ck is Salem and Ironwood?

Ruby: Oh... Right.

Ruby giggles after realizing that you have no clue who Salem nor Ironwood is. Ruby then replied.

Ruby: It's a long story.

(y/n): Hehe I'm sure it is, Ruby... Wish I was there to help somehow.

Ruby: ...

Ruby watches you stand, leaning on a table as she realized how dark the room your room is... She then post a question.

Ruby: Where... Are you?

(y/n): Space.

You said with a cheeky grin which made Ruby giggle a bit.

Ruby: I know that.

(y/n): Hehe... I managed to get to the control center... Trying to figure out how to turn on the lights and open up the window shields so I can stare at the stars... Hmm...

You replied, turning on the light that's on the table you're currently leaning on. A control panel was presented before you as you looked around.

(y/n): Lets see...

Ruby: *Mumbles* You look pretty cute...

(y/n): What's up, Ruby?

Ruby's face lit up completely red as she replied, raising her voice unintentionally.

Ruby: N-Nothing! I was just... Reminding myself how cute the weather is! HEHEHE...

You turn towards Ruby, raising an eye brow before looking over her shoulder and back at the Panel.

(y/n): A red sky being cute? You have an interesting taste, Ruby.

Ruby: Eh?

Ruby was confused until she looked over her shoulder and realized that you can see the window which leads outside... Leaving Ruby Rose embarrassed as she looks back at you.

Ruby: Hehehe... Heh...

You only chuckled for a bit before you pushed a button, soon the lights turned on but a beam of light slowly appeared and blinded you.

(y/n): I got the shielded windows op- AAGH SON OF A...

Ruby: (Y/N)???

(y/n): DAMN IT!!! AM I HEADING TOWARDS A SUN???

Ruby watched with a concerned look, gripping her Scroll... However nothing happened as you opened your eyes, blinked and looked forward... Your eyes widen...

(y/n): Whoa...

Ruby: What? What is it?

You picked up you phone as you walk towards the large window... Soon you raised your phone and Ruby was at awe, seeing space... And a planet...

Ruby: Whooaaa!

(y/n): Heheh! HAHAHAHA FINALLY!!! AFTER MONTHS WE'RE HOME!!!! I'M FINALLY HOME!!!! HAHAH!!! Although I... I don't remember Earth looking like that... Nor do i remember the Moon being shattered BUT IM HOME!!!

Ruby: Wait... The moon?

(y/n): Yea! Look at that!

You moved your phone as Ruby sees a shockingly familiar moon... Her eyes slowly widens from the realization as she began.

Ruby: OH MY GOD!!!

(y/n): I know right??? I didn't think I'd come back seeing the moon shattered like-

Ruby: NO NO NO, (y/n)! That's not your moon! Or your planet!

(y/n): Eh?

Ruby: That's my moon! You're floating around my planet, Remnant!

...

...

...

(y/n): Oh... Oh sh*t...

You said, shocked yet... Happy as you stared at the Moon and the planet "Remnant" as Ruby was super excited and happy, she uses her semblance to zoom across and past Black and Weiss to look out the window... And before her... She barely sees a ship just far up in the sky, next to the shattered moon...

(y/n): What... What now...?

Ruby: We find a way to get you down here safe and sound! (y/n)?

You stood there... Not sure what to say... Not sure what to think... Not sure how to feel... You gently place down the phone on the table, hearing Ruby being excited and telling Black and Weiss the news...

However... You began to unwrap the bandage off your left arm... Before seeing a nasty bite mark on your arm... And it was getting infected...

(y/n): Oh Ruby... I don't know what to do now...

And everything fades to black as the title "RWBY" appeared as the title is covered in blood and silence fills the air.

___________________________________

Sorry for the delay on this chapter. Been uh... Been busy and finished this while at a McDonald. Hope you enjoyed!

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

458K 31.3K 46
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
152K 16.9K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
61.1K 1.2K 46
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A PR relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando Nor...
1.1M 30.1K 37
After the passing of Abigail Bentley's mother, she is now the only one responsible for her family's well-being. Her father, often too drunk to stand...