Mr. mafia? (vhope fanfic)

By Vhopes_eomma

A mute 22 year old boy, Jung hoseok, who was unaware of his father's dark business , what will happen, when o... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4~
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16~
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Not an update
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
new book
Chapter 22
Chapter 23~
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44~
Chapter 45
Birthday surprise?
Punishment?~
Wedding day
Badboy? ~
Pregnant
Rowoon's first heartbreak
đź’•Perfect lifeđź’•
*ANNOUNCEMENT*

Chapter 25~

1.3K 82 71
By Vhopes_eomma

Taehyung's pov

The whole msg here, is in italics. Except some words.
I immediately write those words on a sheet and looked at it again.

(It's an image. Bcz I couldn't able to copy the text and I was too lazy to write it again.🗿💀😂)

"Y from you. O from looking. U from your and R from second your."

I said and wrote those letters on a paper.

"Your" I said.
It can't be coincidence. As I know he is in biggest mafia gang, so he know how to hide msgs. It means he is trying to say something to me. But why? And what does this your mean.

I thought.

I just kept looking at that hidden word. After few minutes, I sighed and left my room.

I saw Jimin, who just came from somewhere. I saw some blood droplets on his shirt.

"What happen Jimin? Why there's blood on your shirt?" I said and he looked at me.

"Just killed a bastard. He was getting on my nerves." He said. I know how his temper is.

"Okay. Just take bath and start to look for hobi again" I said and he looked at me. He came close to me and suddenly hugged me tightly.

"Don't worry tae. We will find him soon" he said and I just nodded. I wasn't in mood to hug him back. He broke the hug and headed towards his room.

I sighed and also headed towards my room.

"What are you doing Jackson wang" I said and laid on my bed. That word was kept roaming in my head all night.

Next day

I was eating my dinner when my phone buzzed. I immediately took it and saw another msg from an unknown number. And yes. It was non other than Jackson.

Tuesday, 21:00 PM.

... .._ ... . _ _ _ _. _ _.

Annyeong Kim taehyung. Hope you had a nice day today. Well. I wanna tell you something. Hobi's lips feels so good on mine. His lips are just Soo sweet that I like to taste them again and again. They are just sweet like honey. You were literally hiding a gem
From me.
... .._ ... . _ _ _ _. _ _.

And again I noticed some unfamiliar words. I immediately headed towards my room and wrote those word next to the word, which I found yesterday.

"C from nice, l from lips, o from on, s from sweet and e from gem" I said.

"Close"

" Your close." I said.

"What does this mean." I said silently.

"But it is clear that Jackson is trying to say something to me. But why?" I said. I just kept looking at that msg.

"What's going on in your mind Jackson" I said while looking at that msg.

"I have to wait for other msgs now. But each and every msg being so painful to read." I said when I read what he has written. My blood was boiling I'm anger as he dared to touch my sunshine.

"I will fuckin give you the worst death" I said and glared at my phone.

Hoseok's pov

I was laying on my bed, still tied to the bed. That man didn't came yesterday night. And I m happy about that. Jackson came in this room. He didn't even looked at me and just changed my fetters, to another ones. They are having some cushion type material at their inner part so now they are not hurting anymore. I noticed his puffy eyes. It means he was crying bcz of some reason. But why? A man like him can cry? How?

As I was thinking all of this, the door of my room opened and my heartbeat immediately started to beat so fast.

"Hello babyboy? Missed me?" It was the same man. He is still covering his face by that mask. He was leaning on the door, holding a blindfold in his hand. I can sense the smirk on his face.
My eyes got teary and I immediately tried to sit. He started coming towards me making me shivering in fear.

He came close to my face and I looked at him with my teary eyes, begging him to not to do anything to me. I can't even see his eyes bcz of that fuckin shades.

"Shhh babyboy. Don't be afraid of me. I m here to take care of you sweetheart" he said and covered my eyes by that black blindfold.

I started shivering in fear when he pushed me on bed, tore my clothes again and hovered over me.

N-no.

I said in my mind when he starts to suck on my neck.

N-no. Please no.

I again said.

"N-no." I mumbled that word.

When I felt like he was coming towards my lips, I don't know how. But I shouted.

"NOOOOO!!!"

yes.

I shouted.

I can sense he is looking at me with wide eyes now.

"DONT YOU KNOW THE MEANING OF NO.!!!! I SAID NO. STAY THE FUVK AWAY FROM ME" I shouted on him. The room fell into pin drop silence. Soon I realised that what I just did.

I just spoke.

"Woah babyboy. Finally you got your voice back" he said.

"Stay away from me you bastard. Tae will give you the worst death if he came to know that what you did to me" I said while crying. But all I heard is, his dark chuckle.

"That's never going to happen babyboy. I love you. Love you so much that I can't even imagine to leave you dear. You are going to live with me. Like this. For forever. Forget about that bitch." He said and finally my anger reached it's peak.

"Fuck you. Can't you understand that I love taehyung. I dont love you and never going to love you. You are just a monster for me!" I shouted on him.

"Well well. Then see what this monster can do to you" he said and immediately kissed me hungrily. I tried to move but put his whole body weight on me, locking me under him.

I started crying and bit his lip. He groaned in frustration and finally left my lips. As I was thinking that he is going to leave me. But suddenly my face turned to it's right, and I was feeling a stinging pain on my left cheek. He just slapped me!

"You don't listen in nicer way right?" He said and again slapped me. I started crying hard now. I can feel blood was flowing from my lips, bcz of the cut that was given by the ring in his finger.

"Just stfu and stay still!" He said and again slammed his lips on mine.

"AAAAHHHHHHHHH" I screamed when he pushed his whole length inside me without any warning.

"LEAVE ME. PLEASE. AAAAHHHH. PULL IT OUT. ITS HURTING A LOT" I screamed in pain , tears was flowing continusly from my eyes.

"No sweetheart. Now you have to suffer for pushing me away from you." He said and started thrusting inside me roughly.

"A-ahhh. Please leave me. Please" I said while crying hard. But he didn't listened to me and slammed his lips on mine. I just kept crying. I can't do anything besides this.

After I don't know how long, he came again deep inside me. I even forgot the number of rounds he already did with me. My tears was not even flowing anymore now. I was just laying on my bed lifeless. My throat is hurting because of screaming so much.

He finally pull out his member and I hissed in pain.
He kissed on my forehead and said.
"I will come soon to see you again sweetheart" he said and left the room.

After few minutes of lifelessly laying there, someone entered the room. I can hear his footsteps coming towards me. He took of my blindfold and it was non other Jackson. I just looked at him with emotionless eyes.

He said nothing and unlocked my fetters. He made me sit on bed and suddenly hugged me tightly.

"I-i m sorry hobi-yaah. I m so sorry. But I can't do anything." He said and I just quietly listened to him.

"But I promise. Taehyung will come soon to save you from this hell and that monster" he said and I again  didn't said anything.

"Why" I said. And he looked at me with wide eyes.

"Why this is happening to me? Why?" I said.

"Y-you can talk now?" He said and I can see the happiness in his eyes. It was making me confuse that why he is being soo good suddenly.

"Why?" I just said this. He looked down and said nothing.

"Clean yourself hobi. I can't tell you anything. " He said and stood up from the bed and left the room.

I just looked at the city, through the glass doors. Tears starts to flow again from my eyes.

"Tae. Where are you?" I said.

Taehyung's pov

I saw yoongi hyung coming from somewhere.

"Hyung?" I said and he looked at me with wide eyes.

"Y-you are not asleep yet?" He said and I frowned that why he is stuttering.

"I wasnt feeling sleepy. Where you was at this hour of night?"

"I was just wandering in park. Bcz I was feeling so suffocated here. Now I m feeling sleepy. Good night" he said and immediately headed towards his room.

"Why he is behaving so strange these days?" I said and left for my room too.

Who's that man!!!??(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.5K 4.7K 37
Hoseok wanted a sugar daddy so badly since he's bored and broke. But, he's mistakenly kidnapped by someone which turned his life upside down. A story...
39.4K 1.3K 37
Y/n is a weak girl with a strong mindset. Her life is miserable but she believes that she can pull through anything if she keeps herself together. Ju...
39K 1.3K 38
Kim Taehyung, a young, cute, hardworking, sassy, intelligent and warmhearted boy who studies in university and hates skinships. He is also not intere...
595K 36.3K 70
Jimin is a poor, innocent and gorgeous boy from busan balancing two hectic jobs while trying to survive in this cruel world with his dream of dancing...