To Seduce Him (MxM) *Unedited*

By jiyarani

Aarav x Nathan (On-going 📝 ) RATED "R" FOR MATURE CONTENT..... *** Aarav's life had been pretty simple so fa... More

Author's note
1. Transfer
2. An Accident
3. Nathan
4. An Angel
5. A Straight guy
6. An impotent
7. Someone from the past
8. An unexpected offer
9. A housekeeper
10. The roller-coaster of emotions
11. You have drugged me
12. Does she know?
13. Caught in action
15. More than liking?
16. Punishment
17. Surprise

14. A daring guy

240 16 4
By jiyarani

Caution:- It's hot here 🥵

It had been a quite long since the pleasure gainer awaken as soon as he felt the pressure on his baby maker. He peaked out from his sleepy eyes then opened them wide to see Nathan kneeling down in front of him. Few hours ago he promised himself that soon Nathan will be on his knees in front of him but that soon, he could never thought of it. The more he looked at the kneeling guy, the more his mind clouded with questions. And the most important question was, How they ended up in this position?!

Aarav was about to let the other guy know that he's awake but caught himself. A small part of his, wanted to see the limit of Nathan's. There was too much sexual tension around them and even a mere closeness to Nathan was killing him. There was not a single day when he hasn't masturbated, moaning Nathan's name out. Every time Nathan bend down infront of him, he had to control the urge of slapping that ass. Every time their limbs touched, there's an electric current travelled trough his whole body. Every time Nathan's naughty tongue rolled out to lick those dry lips, Aarav wanted to wet them with his own.

Aarav's breathing turned ragid as Nathan took an upper portion of the cock inside his mouth. His both hands curled into fists to control a groan which was threatened to escape his mouth. However the next move of the inexperienced guy made it hard for him to control his voice and trembled, he caught the sides of Nathan's shoulders and groaned loudly.

"Aaah!"

Nathan was shocked to even process the whole situation. 'Should I apologize or continue to being a slut?' There was a tug-of-war inside his mind. Eventually the demon side weighted more than the angel side of his and he tighten his grip on Aarav.

"Looks like I have woken you up." Nathan was looking everything but an innocent, no. His eyes were filled with lust and his whole face, pink, even his body seductively postured, making it impossible for Aarav to ignore.

An inhumane sound came out from Aarav mouth which vibrant his chest as he placed both of his hands on the either sides of Nathan's face. "You're not looking apologetic for your doing, huh?"

"Why should I?" Nathan applied more pressure on the organ in his hand while maintaining their gaze connected. A wave of excitement rushed over his whole body when the cock in his hand twitched in reply and he smirked.

"Someone was feeling alone. I am just giving it a company. It will be a aaaahhhhh......."

Aarav fisted a hand full of Nathan's hairs and pulled it backward, hard enough to send the waves of pleasure while leaning over his knees, hovering over Nathan's kneeling figure. Aarav's eyes glared at the other pair of brown eyes with lust and anger,"You're playing with fire, Nathan. Last time I let you run away but this time, not." Nathan's whole face turned pale at the given warning. He knew that it's a bad idea to act bold but still chose the otherwise. Now, he was caught into his own web.

Watching the colour drained from Nathan face, Aarav stood up and pulled his shorts up, creating a tent in his shorts then grabbed Nathan's forearm, lifting him up. Their eyes met for few seconds before Nathan lowered his gaze. His heart was running at a high speed with the thought of what would happen next? Holding the trembling guy in his arm, Aarav forget about everthing. 'When would he stop messing around? I have to teach him.'

Placing his fingers under Nathan's chin, Aarav lifted his face up and smiled softly, " Hey. Calm down..... Don't worry. I am not going to do anything which you don't want to."

Aarav loosen his grip on Nathan for a few seconds till the other guy relaxed and looked up then grabbed the bulging package nested inside his pants. "But I want to do some shit today before going to work." Nathan's reply was an inaudible mew. Aarav guided him inside his room. Then pushed him down on the bed. Nathan gasped as his body touched the soft mattress while eyeing Aarav's lustrous body.

Aarav pointed a finger at him and ordered, "Stay still. If I found you even a centimeter away from this position then God's know what will I do. And I am sure you will not like that. Got it?"

Nathan swallowed the lump formed in his throat while nodding at Aarav, submissively. He watched Aarav as he walked out of his room. Knowing Aarav would not hurt him, excitement bubbled inside his heart for what will happen next.

His brows knitted in confusion and eyes shrink at the edges when Aarav come back with bowl of ice cubes and smirked.

He placed the bowl aside but under his reach and bend down at Nathan's laying figure. He traced his icy cold finger over Nathan's face, causing the guy gasp with the contact of coldness," Such a good boy I have here. So obedient." Aarav blew his minty breath over Nathan's face and the guy laying under, stopped breathing. From that minty breathing fanning over his face, Nathan knew that Aarav came after brushing his teeth. 'Is that important?'

Aarav whispered softly around his right ear, "Will you be a good boy for daddy and do as I say?" Nathan was unable to answer him. His mind was still processing the whole situation and the things happening around him. One part of his, wanted to escape and the other one, wanted to enjoy. But a huge part of his didn't like their position. Which should be reciprocate.

Patting his head, Aarav lifted his tshirt upwards till it uncovered the chest area of Nathan's and took an ice cube from the bowl. Nathan watched him with hooded eyes as Aarav bend down and placed his face in the nape of his shoulder. A gasp left his mouth when a freezing droplet of the chilling icy water dropped on his left nipple, creating a wet pool over his chest and at the same time, Aarav licked his neck side before sucking it roughly.

Unconsciously, Nathan titled his head in the opposite direction, giving more access to him. The more Aarav sucked, the more he become sure about getting a hickey there, which he didn't want.

With the intention to warn Aarav, he opened his mouth and came out a moan as Aarav have changed his assualting place, "Aar...... oh goddd!" Nathan's eyes rolled back in his sulk as the warm mouth of Aarav engulfed his wet nipple and sucked on it like a hungry child. While rubbing the ice cube over his other nipple, making it erect in need before giving the same treatment as the other. He was unable to move his body like it's paralyzed by pleasure and the coldness. The thumping sound of his heartbeats echoed his ears. 'How can he do that? The coldness of ice was creating another level of friction. How can I turned on by the mere rub of this ice cube?' Nathan asked himself as his arms snaked behind Aarav's back and lifted his tshirt then rubbed his rough hands all over the naked back of Aarav.

Aarav had his eyes opened, watching every pleasurable expression occurred over Nathan's face and grew more harder in his pants with the sensation of hands roaming over his back. "Looks like my baby love this treatment."

Nathan heard the statement but instead of words, more moans left his mouth. Knowing that Nathan wasn't going to answer him anytime soon, Aarav covered the other forgotten nipple and pinched it, causing the guy lying under him arching his back upward and moaned loudly.

"You're so fragile in my hands." Aarav couldn't believe it, the guy like him, full of muscles and tough personality, would turned so submissive just for himself.

Hearing the comment, Nathan opened his eyelids and glared at the smirking Aarav," It's just a lust that cause me submissive here at this time but it does not mean, you can dominate me everytime. Just done with it quickly."

Aarav clicked his tongue while shaking his head, smilingly. "What's so hurry? It's just a starting, baby. And don't get on the conclusion that fast. Who knows you will ends up serving your peaches too by the end of this day." Aarav thrust his crotch forward, hitting Nathan's hard peek then rolled his lower body.

"Fuck!" Irritated with those layers of clothes, Nathan yanked at Aarav's tshirt and growled," Remove your clothes, Aarav!" He didn't have to ask again as Aarav removed his clothes. Nathan propped himself upon his elbows and gawk over the strip show, happening just a few steps away from him. His breathing pattern changed with the removal of every article of clothes from Aarav's body. Unable to control himself, Nathan stood up and removed his own clothes before approaching Aarav.

'He is so hot. Just like a Greek god.' Nathan's eyes admired the beauty standing in front of him while the southern region of his body stood up straight, mirroring the same as Aarav's condition. Then traced the every curve of Aarav's body under his fingertips.

Meanwhile, Aarav's condition was not good either. He had seen him without clothes many times but right now, the whole situation was different. He didn't know what would happen next but one thing was sure, today he is going to taste him again.

"You know, what I regret about our first hookup?" Nathan whispered, blowing his breathing over Aarav's slightly parted lips.

Aarav hissed when a rough yet warm palm covered his weighted balls and squeezed them," not getting a glance of these balls." Nathan tugged on the hardened cock, pulling it downwards, weighing it with his huge hand.

"Now you have." Aarav cupped his cock then joint their hardened peeks together while guarding Nathan's hand with his, over their cocks, encircling them. The mouth formed by their hands engulfed their cocks, creating a new level of sensation while the temperature of their bodies increased due to the heat provided by their southern regions.

Their mouths kept opening and closing, while their hands' movements increased. Nathan didn't know that rubbing their cocks together will give him this kind of pleasure. The closeness with Aarav's firmed body and the friction creating by their cocks, was just...... amazing, Nathan didn't have any word to describe this feeling. But still something was missing. Frowing at this, Nathan opened his eyes which was close without his knowing and found that the other person was already watching him with passionate eyes.

Aarav couldn't seem to take his eyes off this beautiful creature standing in front of him, moaning and gasping in pleasure. The whole situation was like a dream which he had a long ago, after meeting Nathan. But still a thing was missing. He wanted to do it but something was holding him back. A part of his wanted Nathan to do it. When Nathan opened his seductive eyes, Aarav was dieing to do it. The more he stared into those beautiful orbs, the urge of doing that increased. Just as the bridge of Aarav's patience broke and he was about to lead him, but Nathan beat him up in it by closing the distance in between them and crashed their lips together.

Finally, Nathan succeeded to find out that emptiness. As soon as his lips touched Aarav's, the pleasure flowing inside his veins, doubled. This time, Nathan lead them and took his time to tease Aarav by licking the whole surface of his lips softly, nibbling them one by one, gaining groans from the other guy while fucking their cocks together.

Sensing that Nathan wouldn't going to kiss him properly and continued to tease him, Aarav tighten his grip on their cock, squeezing them in a tight fit. He loved the rough treatment but as for Nathan, that pressure was too much and he opened his mouth to hiss. Taking advantage of this, Aarav snaked his tongue inside his mouth then winked at stunned Nathan while his tongue brushes the every corner of his mouth.

Nathan tried to thrust his tongue inside Aarav's mouth, resulting in tongue fighting between them. Whenever Nathan tried to win by biting Aarav's lips, the other guy squeezed their cocks. The squeezing and rubbing increased and soon Nathan found himself over the edge. He released his grip over their glued together cocks and concentrated on the passionate kissing, he wanted to taste Aarav's mouth too. As he was about to cum, the warm mouth separated from his own and before he could understand the whole situation, the same warm mouth engulfed his peak and that was his undoing.

He cummed inside Aarav's mouth with a slient scream. The released was so powerful that it weakened his legs and like a rag doll, he dropped down but thanks to Aarav, who held him in time.

Aarav held the trembling guy in his arms while leaking the corner of his mouth. 'How could be someone taste that good?' Aarav loved the sweet taste of Nathan's essence left behind inside his mouth after gulping down the whole cum. Unable to control the urge, Aarav crashed their lips together, letting the guy taste himself in the kiss.

"Shit!" Nathan pushed Aarav away and wiped his mouth. "Are you crazy to kiss me without washing your mouth?! "

Aarav frowned then smirked. "I love your taste and thought to share it with you." To his surprise, Nathan's whole face turned pinkish.

Satisfied with his reaction, Aarav eyes brightened up with happiness. 'This guy will be death for me.'

"Go and freshen up. Your whole face is looking like a tomato." Saying that, Aarav took a step in the direction of bathroom when a hand caught his shoulder and held him back.

"Where are you going?"

"To take a bath."

"But what about this?" Aarav followed Nathan's eyes and looked down upon his still standing straight cock.

"I will take care of it, myself."

Nathan frowned then pushed him back on the bed and laid down on his body like a blanket. "I know that I am not a pro like you. But today I want to try it. Guide me?"

Aarav gulped his saliva as his heart ready to jump out of his chest. 'How can someone ask to do something dirty with that innocent face?'

"You don't have to."

Many questions popped inside his brain after hearing Aarav's rejection. "You don't want me?"

If Aarav had a power to smacked the stupidity out of his brain then he would love to do that. 'Can't this guy see the effect of his on me?'

"I love hard-core."

Warning bells rung inside Nathan's mind but like always, he ignored them and held the base of Aarav's cock firmly as the next words left his mouth, wanted his brain to snack the shit out of his greedy heart," Bring it on."

End!

Hope you guys have enjoyed this chapter.

Don't forget to vote and comments.

Thank you for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

308K 13K 75
[Based on the BL "Color Rush' 18+ content and themes] "Someone being obsessed with me?......Doesn't sound that bad to me...." Dhiraj, the hottest bu...
857K 26.9K 29
Rayn has always loved working on cars with his dad. When his Dad died in an accident, his world changed. His mom snapped and became abusive, but ment...
944 74 10
**WARNING** ~contains explicit content that may not be acceptable to all viewers. discretion advised~ Callin got on top of Blake, using his legs to...
9.1K 143 35
~~~~~~~~~~ Amelia Bartley, the perfect student, math prodigy and everyone's wanna-bee. Her life was simple yet challenging. Making sure that every d...