The Powerful One: Deku x OC (...

By yn_pilsuk

💚🏅 #7 BokuNoHero ᵗʰⁱˢ ᵇᵒᵒᵏ ᶠᵒˡˡᵒʷˢ ⁱᶻᵘᵏᵘ'ˢ ʷʰᵒˡᵉ ˡⁱᶠᵉ· ᶠʳᵒᵐ ʰⁱˢ ᶜʰⁱˡᵈʰᵒᵒᵈ ᵗʰʳᵒᵘᵍʰ ᵗᵉᵉⁿᵃᵍᵉ ᵗⁱˡˡ ʰᵉ ᵇᵉᶜᵒ... More

Prologue: A monster
Chapter 01: Starting a normal life
Chapter 02: The Spiritual Goddess Fox
Chapter 03: Tiny fox
Chapter 04: I know I can trust you
Chapter 05: With insults and everything included!
Chapter 06: The Festival Begins Intensely!
Chapter 07: I am Kana!
Chapter 08: Proving them wrong
Chapter 09: The after festival
Chapter 10: The internship
Chapter 11: End of Term Test
Chapter 12: I can end you real quick
Chapter 13: True friendship
Chapter 14: Give him back!
Chapter 15: Feelings that are changing
Chapter 17: Special
Chapter 18: First step towards the Hero License
Chapter 19: We finally prove to them!
Chapter 20: I tolerated you for too long
Chapter 21: Let us be your world
Chapter 22: Now you're mine forever
Chapter 23: Upset
Chapter 24: Closure
Chapter 25: Forever?
Chapter 26: It was you who left me first
Chapter 27: Life will give you the answer
Chapter 28: Beloved
Chapter 29: I'm choosing myself above all this
Chapter 30: I'm begging you a chance
Chapter 31: Why always green?!
Chapter 32: My first and only love
Epilogue: True love is fated to be together, forever
* Some thanks and another books *

Chapter 16: More than friends

525 26 2
By yn_pilsuk

The next day Izuku woke up full of determination. He took a capricious bath and moisturized his freckled skin, put on a little bit of cologne, brushed his hair, and neatly adjusted his uniform to look impeccable.

He wants to make a good impression but the most important thing will be his honesty and truth when confessing his feeling for Kana. All of this without losing his confidence that, no matter what happens, he'll win Kana's heart.

Yet all of this was thrown out the window by seeing her hiding in the tiny fox form, sadly camouflaging in Bakugou's hair, who only eyed him irritated. Her tails and ears are all floppy and still, he noticed.

"What happened?" he mouthed to the blonde.

"GUESS WHAT?" he did the same, angry because she's been like that since earlier, when she just jumped on him this morning, saying nothing.

Deciding to not let this affect his plans, Izuku got closer to them trying to act normal.

"Good morning, Kana, Kacchan..." the fox opened her eyes slightly but only licked his hand that came to pet her ears. "Are you not feeling well this morning, Kana?"

Not giving a clear answer to him, she sighed and curled herself again, returning to her nap. Izuku had no choice but to let her be for now.

When the class started, Kana got to her desk but didn't change back, laying on her table with eyes focusing on the lesson. Aizawa got worried seeing her like this but decided to say nothing for now, waiting for lunchtime to talk in more privacy.

The first part of the morning was awfully quiet and lunchtime came crawling. The minute the signal sounded out, Kana ran to her dad's arms, searching for comfort. Also wanting to ease his concerned aura.

Sadly this only delayed Izuku's plan more.

Aizawa took his daughter to a different office, where they can talk without interruptions. Immediately she changed to her human form, now that they were away from people.

"Come here, kit." he motioned to his lap, where she curled up laying her head on his chest. "Why are you so sad this morning?"

"I'm confused, daddy..." she murmurs.

"About what, kit?"

"Feelings, aura, changes..."

"Can you be more specific?" she moved a little to look into his eyes.

"I noticed another person's aura changing itself a time ago and got interested in keeping an eye on it to see where this goes since I never experienced such sentiment before." she pauses to see if he got it. "Yesterday I saw that said feeling is getting stronger with time, super quickly actually."

"Is a good feeling?"

"Yes and pretty strong but... That's what confuses me. If the person likes or loves someone with such... Intensity and passion, why are they sad about it? Love isn't a good thing?" Aizawa sighed.

"Love is complicated, Kana... Isn't like math where everything has the right formula and just by following it'll work. Love is connected to other things too, like this sadness you saw. Not because love is sad but maybe because the person is sad that they're not loved back or because they lost their lover... There's an infinite of possibilities that we don't know, we just... Feel and try to deal."

"There is a possibility of the person being sad because they don't want to love the other?"

"Unfortunately, yes. Maybe by fear of being rejected, because the other is too bad to them or the person is afraid of not being enough... As I said, there's not only an answer..."

"But an infinity..." she pouted, looking down at her hand.

"Why this made you so miserable? The person is your friend?"

"Yeah..." he understands now.

"Look at me. The most beautiful aspect of love is the bond. If the person truly has feelings towards another, this bond will grow and pull them together somehow. Some are quick and others take time, but if the love is real, they'll find a way to be together no matter what or how."

"Really?" he nodded. "I get it...Thank you, daddy. I'm feeling less confused now."

After lunchtime, Izuku got to see Kana back to normal for the first time that day, immediately running to her when he went into the class.

"Hey! Feeling better now?" he smiles at her.

"Yeah, I just needed to talk a bit with my dad." her weak grin didn't reach her eyes at all. 'She still sad.'

"Kana, do you want to do homework together after class?" the boy asked full of confidence.

"Oh... S-Sure. Where are we studying?"

"Can be at your dorm or mine, your choice!"

"Ok, at mine them?"

With his confirmation, they sat down to watch the last classes of the day.

~🦊~

After coming back to the dorms and changing into some comfortable sweatpants and a t-shirt, Izuku made his way to Kana's room.

His hands are sweaty and shaking but he will keep going. Knocking at her door on the 4th floor, he saw her opening it slowly. Not failing to observe her purple shorts and a black t-shirt tucked into them.

Welcoming Izuku with a timid smile, Kana lead him to her comfy rug, where her books are already positioned with some pillows around. The fox still only exchanging a few words with him and not keeping eye contact at all.

They sat with their back leaning on the bed and soon started the homework. The only sound is from the birds outside and their pencil running against the paper. At least, for him.

Kana can feel his sideway looks from time to time and also listen to his pounding heart. The sad aura around him decreased, but still there. Kana sighed not understanding why he feels like this for liking her...

What about herself?

Kana is so interested in understanding the other that didn't notice her feelings. Maybe it's because she's so convinced that someday she'll naturally be with him that she just didn't pay attention to her heart.

But what does it means to Kana be with Izuku?

Taking into account that she is growing up surrounded by single men and in her past love wasn't present not even a bit, Kana is only basing her opinion on what she read in books.

Not that in her years of training the fox had time or interest in seeing anything about romantic fiction. So her knowledge about human interaction related to love is based on scientific's books.

In summary, Kana is just as lost. This explains why she's so sad with Izuku's insecurity, thinking that the problem is with her, that her being the person he started to like is an issue.

At first, her heart felt warm and it was cute for Kana to see her friend all flustered. But when the negativity and soreness got mixed in with all his good emotions, she felt unwanted.

"Did you have any difficulty in solving the lesson?" Izuku asked when both ended studying.

"Nope, it was fine." the fox says, organizing her books into her bag. "Want some hot chocolate, I'm about to make some."

Izuku nods in response and his eyes follow her again, watching Kana prepare the hot drinks at the small counter in her dorm. Coming back a few minutes later, she gave him his mug and sat by his side again.

'Now is a perfect time, I need to talk with her!'

"Ahmn... Kana." facing her, he waited for the fox to look into his eyes. "I'm sorry about yesterday and for making you sad. It was a misunderstanding."

"What do you mean?" her quiet voice shows apprehension.

"I don't feel sad for having different emotions, is just..." the boy took a deep breath and sat in front of her. "I'm sad about myself!"

"Wh-What? Why? Perhaps is wrong for you to feel like... This?"

"No, it is not! I just feel bad because... I don't believe I'm good enough... For you..." tilting her head, Kana tried to process these words, her cheeks burning slightly.

"So... Y-You do like me but... Don't want to because you think you're unworthy?" he shyly nodded. "Why? Why would you be unworthy of being liked?"

"You're incredible and perfect, Kana, in so many ways... In all of them! And I... I'm just... Me."

"But this is so much already!" Kana hold his hand firmly. "Izuku, you're forgetting how incredible you are too! Always risking yourself for your friends' safety and so ready to give your all now, so in the future you'll put your life on the line to save people you don't even know..."

"Kana..."

"Not even to mention how sweet you treat me since day one, being the first to care about me feel welcome in the class, always making me laugh and helping with everything I need. How all of this is unworthy?"

Izuku looked down a bit to process those words, letting them sink into his heart. Coming close to her, his eyes shone with the determination to stop doubting himself. But it was hard to see that this affected her so much already.

"I... I thought I was unworthy..." her sad confession broke his heart. "I thought you were unhappy about liking me because I... Because I'm a monster..."

"Kana!! Don't say that, we talked about it before. You are not a monster!"

"I know, but... When I felt you like this so... Sorry for having feelings, I could only think about this. That you didn't want me because of who I am and what I did... Or that you didn't want to deal with the foxes..."

"Kana, I... I'm sorry for letting my insecurities influence you like this. I...

I'm confessing to you right now! I like you, Kana Aizawa, all of you! All of the foxes!

No more like only a friend. I want to be with you in... More ways. I... I like you so much that my mind is always going to you and I can't stop it. Everywhere we go, my eyes are always following you because you're my favorite person in the world! Everything in you makes me happy and all blush... Your smile, eyes, your cute whiskers, your beautiful black hair, and all the others too! I'm sorry I didn't tell you earlier, I was a coward!"

"Oh my Goodness..." she giggled all fuzzy with his outburst. "It's okay, now I understand your reasons to be afraid, even tho none of them makes any sense. But...

I also like you a lot, Izu.

I don't even know when but you're so special to me. I adore your cute freckles and sometimes I lost myself counting them... Also like everything about you, especially your unmistakable green hair. But nothing suppresses the way you make me feel special and dear. I truly always wanted to be with you, Izuku. And I always will."

Hearing this was like a boost of confidence in his system. So, reuniting all his courage, the greenish boy quickly put his lips over hers, in a strong and yet timid peck. His eyes tight closed, cheeks burning, and his heart pounding.

Kana otherwise...

Feeling the girl's skin getting hotter, he moved away a bit to see the fox girl with really wide eyes and cheeks pinker than her ears and hair after the involuntary transformation. Kana's tails are moving so fast, just like her brain trying to process what just happened.

"Wh-What..." she can't even conclude, putting her hands on her lips, still feeling his different choice of touch.

'This is what a kiss feels like? Is this how it feels to kiss your special person? My... My first kiss was with my first love?!'

"I-I'm sorry! It was a-" before he started to panic, the boy was cut shut in a second.

Kana, wanting nothing more than to feel that odd sensation again, threw herself in his arms, kissing him one more time. Izuku had to put his hands on the floor behind him to stop both from falling.

Getting on her knees, Kana used her hands as support too, each one on a side of his hips. Leaning in more, she got all on four over the boy's torso, tails dancing up in all directions.

Timidly moving his lips, Izuku started to lead the kiss, putting one hand over her cheek. Kana tried her best to follow, copying his movements. Both hearts are beating hard in their chest with the small touches and caresses.

When the air got scarce, they needed to move away a bit. The fox rested her forehead against his, purring loudly. Still shy with the intimate touch to talk, Izuku only kissed her face all over, making the girl giggle with so much affection.

"So this is a kiss?" Kana smiles a bit, finally opening her eyes to meet his green ones. Her huge pupils are shining with something he can't specify. "I like it... I want more~!"

Not giving the boy a chance to think, Kana attached their lips again, with more wanting. Getting closer, the girl moved herself to his lap, straddling him and putting her arms around his neck.

Izuku, by reflex, holds her hips firmly, kissing her back with the same passion and longing. Kana's fingers went lost in his green and soft hair. The feeling of his shy touches sent shivers over her whole skin.

Izuku isn't different, he's loving to experience the way she feels from so close, how warm and good-smelling the girl is against his body. He wished to have this with her so badly, like never before anyone ever made him feel this kind of wanting.

It's what made his life as only her friend the most difficult. And if he loved how she hugged him after the Stain's attack, this is ten thousand times better!

The way her fingers are playing with his locks and the claws slightly scratching his scalp is making him feel all fuzzy in the abdomen. Kana tastes like the best sweet in the world, one made specifically and only for him. Making him lose it all in those soft and plump lips.

And Kana still needs a bit more.

Blindly guided by her impulses and instincts, she bites his lips cautiously with her fangs, sensing his body shudder and a sweet sound coming from him. This alone made her own body shiver. Kana then dared more, feeling his tongue with hers. The new sensation sent her into bliss.

Izuku is beyond flustered but couldn't find the strength or logic to stop her. The greenish never thought he could ever feel so many good things at the same time. His body is getting hotter and he doesn't know if it's because of the making out or because of the heat coming from her foxes.

Using his hands, Izuku hugged her closer, blushing more with the feeling of her soft chest being pressed against his firm one. Her tails are moving frenetically, tickling his skin but he didn't dare to touch it, even though he was very curious about what her reaction would be.

Very reluctantly, Kana pulled away breathing hard, not different from the boy in front of her. Both lips were red and swollen from the intense making out. And even if both are embarrassed, they couldn't care less, just admiring the other's expression of passion and delight.

"Now you believe that is with you that I want to be? Please don't feel less of yourself ever again, because this isn't the way I see you!" Kana pleas looking lovely to his eyes.

"I promise you, I'll not feel less of myself anymore. I also ask the same of you. Never again think of yourself as a monster. You're my angel, Kana. And if you want me, I'll gladly accept that." he said, pecking her lips slightly. "So... Do you want to be my girlfriend?"

"YES!! It's what I want more right now!" Kana hugged him tightly, chucking in happiness. "Now you're my friend, my best friend, and my boyfriend! This is so cool!"

"I... Want to be with you forever, Kana. Maybe... Maybe someday we can be even more." they would blush if it was possible to be redder than now.

"If this is the way things will flow to us, I'll gladly accept. Since day one I knew that we would get along pretty well and something inside me always believed that one day our friendship would turn into something more. I waited for you, Izuku."

"And now I'm here forever, my fox." exchanging loveable touches and laughs was how the young couple spent their first day as lovers together.

it really took me seven fucking teen chapters to a kiss??? SLOW BURN WHO? AHUAHAUAHHAHAAH BYE-
see ya~!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

461K 12.7K 28
"Give this necklace to the girl you want to spend your entire life with. The girl fit to be your queen." "I'm glad you're on the journey with me, I w...
5.8K 213 30
Alex and all of the other zoo animals find a way to escape from Madagascar when the penguins reassemble a wrecked airplane. The precariously repaired...
18.6K 789 12
You are the spoiled, rich daughter of the infamous Elijah Kamski. Because of his enormous wealth and success, he worries for your safety─ which is wh...
56.9K 814 28
Animal pals Alex, Mariah, Marty, Katie, Melman, Gloria and Brandon are still trying to make it back to New York's Central Park Zoo. They are forced t...