The Tailed Beast Hero [ JINCH...

Von AdoboCatWorks

One of his dreams is to become a hero. A hero that will give light to those who are in the darkness, but he h... Mehr

Start of Chapters and Arcs
Prologue One | Kurama
Biography | Quirk | Abilities
Prologue Two | Y/N Yugano
Page One | Sludge Villain
Page Two | You Can Become A Hero
Page Three | The Pillar of Light
Page Four | U.A. High
Page 5 | Classes Start!
Page 6 | Combat Training Part 1
Page 7 | Combat Training Part 2
Page 9 | Aftermath
Page 10 | Elections, But It Wasn't
Page 11 | U.S.J.
Page 12 | U.S.J. Part 2
Page 13 | U.S.J. Part 3
Page 14 | Aftermath
Page 15 | Prelude to the Sports Festival
Page 16 | First Round : Obstacle Course
Page 17 | Second Round : Cavalry Battle
Page 18 | Third Round : Shinso vs Midoriya
Page 19 | Third Round : Yugano vs Kaminari
Page 20 | Third Round : Results
Page 21 | Midoriya vs Todoroki
Page 22 | Todoroki vs Yugano
Page 23 | Yugano vs Bakugo
Page 24 | (Short) End of the Sports Festival
Page 25 | A Date with You (Plus an Omake!)
Page 26 | Internships
Page 27 | Hero Names
Page 28 | Welcome to S.H.I.E.L.D.
Page 29 | How good is your German?
Page 30 | Loki
Page 31 | Visions
Page 32 | Raid
Page 33 | Assemble
Page 34 | Welcome to New York
Page 35 | Let's Squash some Aliens!
Page 36 | Deadly Jutsu
Page 37 | End of Internships
Page 38 | Back to Class
Page 39 | Prepare For The Exams!
Page 40 | Practical Exams
Page 41 | Mall Incident
Page 42 | Training Camp
Page 43 | The Forest
Page 44 | The Camp Pt. 1
Page 45 | The Camp Pt. 2
Page 46 | The Camp Pt. 3
Page 47 | Surprise Attack! Pt. 1
Page 48 | Surprise Attack! Pt. 2
Page 49 | Surprise Attack Pt. 3
Page 50 | Unacceptable!
Page 51 | Frustration
Page 52 | Operation Explosive Noise | Pt.1
Page 53 | Operation Explosive Noise Pt. 2
Page 54 | Operation Explosive Noise Pt. 3
Page 55 | A New Morning
Page 56 || Interlude - Endgame
Interlude 2: TBH | TPL Memes (Season 1)
Page 57 || Dorms, Terms, And Forms Pt. 1
Page 58 || Dorms, Terms, and Forms Pt. 2
Page 59 || Dorms, Terms, and Forms Pt. 3
Page 60 || Back to School!
Page 61 || Special Moves? I Got Plenty
Page 62 || Shiketsu High School Appears!
Page 63 || Exam's First Phase
Page 64 || U.A. Crushing Session
Page 65 || Exam's Second Phase
Page 66 || Tough Decisions
Page 67 || Best Defense is Offence
Interlude - A Jolly Christmas (Christmas Special)

Page 8 | Combat Training Part 3

4K 130 37
Von AdoboCatWorks

" " - Dialogues

'HELLO' - Thoughts

LMAO - Deep Voice / Important Dialogue / PA Announcement

OUCH - Authors Note / 4th wall breaks

SMASH! - Jutsu Name / Quirk Ability

"Kamusta" - Foreign Language

KURAMA - Kurama and Y/N mindscape talks, mental talks.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3rd Person PoV

A mixed scared and brave Midoriya faces the anger of Bakugo as the blonde has some flashbacks when the three of them are still kids, with Y/N and Izuku protecting a beaten kid from Katsuki.

Bakugo: "Even though you're scared..." He releases some small explosions from his left palm, with his angry face he shouts at Izuku. "That's what I hate about you, Deku!"

He launched forward with the help from his explosions as Bakugo did a leg kick on Midoriya's face but it was blocked by his arm.

Bakugo: "You still dream to become a hero?! You must be sure of yourself." While Katsuki's taunting his enemy, he noticed a capture tape on his blocking, as he uses the tape to grab Bakugo and evade his explosion that came from his other hand.

With their another set of plan in motion, Izuku ran away from Bakugo as the blonde lost him on the maze of confusing hallways, but while Izuku's running he heard Katsuki's voice through the hallways.

Bakugo: "Hey! You both tricked me, didn't you?! Was it fun tricking me all the time?!" He shouted. "Huh?! You've got a flashy quirk there, don't you?! Try and get me with it! Because I'm better with you!"

-0-0-0-0-

MEANWHILE ON Y/N'S LOCATION

EARLIER

As Y/N fled and leave the two to settle their own things. Y/N put his finger on the ground and concentrates his chakra on the floor, then he actually pinpointed in where Iida is.

Y/N: "Good, I found him and the bomb, now what I need to do now is to stall him and hopefully Izuku reach the center of the building." He mumbles as he kicks the door of the bomb location.

Y/N: "FBI, open up!" He jokingly shouted after he kicked the door.

The two had a awkward staredown with Iida had a sweatdrop on his head.

Iida: "Eh?"

Y/N: 'Alright, his guard is down!' He thought as he charged on the bomb but surprisingly, Iida matched his speed and kicked him away from the bomb.

Iida: "You think I didn't notice, hero?" He acted in a villainy-way. "Your ideas are weak against mine!" He said as he now counterattacks with a flurry of kicks of his own in which Y/N forcefully dodges.

Y/N: 'Damn, he covered the bomb with those furnitures and obstacles, this might be hard.. but I'm sure Izuku is now working on it.' He thought as the two continues like a cat-and-mouse around the room.

-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-

BACK TO IZUKU

While Izuku's hiding from Bakugo, he didn't noticed that he was already on the other side of the hallway. Bakugo raised his gauntlet, as like he is threatening him.

Bakugo: "They're loaded."

Midoriya: "Kacchan..."

Bakugo: "Why won't you use your quirk? Are you saying that you can win even if you don't use it? Are you really underestimating me, Deku?" He said in a threatening glare.

Midoriya: "I'm not scared of you anymore!" He stated, making Bakugo to grit his teeth, but it was quickly replaced with a smirk.

Bakugo: "With your stalking, you probably already know, but my quirk, explosion, lets me secrete nitroglycerin-like sweat from the sweat glands on the palm of my hand and make it explode." He then releases one safety lock from his gauntlets, aiming it at Midoriya. "If they made this way I asked, then these gauntlets will store the nitroglycerin inside them, and!"

He pulls the pin from the lock as it creates a big explosion on the lower floor, disrupting the fight between Iida and Y/N at the top floor as the whole building shakes, and the blonde worried for his friend he calls him on the comms.

Y/N: "Izuku! Izuku? Come in!" He said, but a groaning Izuku is heard and he responded back to him.

Izuku: "I'm okay, N/N-chan! What's the situation on the bomb?"

Y/N: "I'm stalling Ferrari here! The plan now is on the final phase! Go and distract Bakugo into the center, out!" He announced.

All Might: "Young Bakugo, the next time you use that, I'll stop the fight, and your team will lose." He shouted on the intercom, surprising Bakugo. "To attack on such a large scale inside is inviting the destruction of the stronghold you should be protecting. That is a foolish plan for both heroes and villains! You will lose a lot of points for it!"

With those words from All Might, an angry Bakugo charges to the unguarded Midoriya as he was pummeled by some explosion and slamming him onto the ground. But Midoriya retreated in the center of the building and faced Bakugo once more.

Bakugo: "Why won't you use your quirk? Are you underestimating me?!"

Midoriya: "No..." He answers back.

Bakugo: "You've been like this ever since we were kids... Have you been underestimating me like that since then, you bastard?!"

Midoriya: "That's not it... You're... You're an amazing person, so that's why I want to beat you! I want to win and surpass you, you idiot!" He shouted. "You and N/N-chan... I will surpass you both!"

Bakugo: "Don't look down on me like that, you damn nerd!" He shouted back.

Then the two charged towards each other, in their final clash.

Midoriya's right arm glows, as he is preparing for a punch on Bakugo while the other readied his explosions on his right palm too.

Midoriya: "N/N-chan, do it!" He shouted in their comms.

Y/N: "Alright!" He answered back.

Meanwhile, on the top floor. Y/N heard Izuku's magic words and decided to end their little game with Iida. He straightened himself and twirls his kunai while he looks at Iida.

Y/N: "Iida sorry but... this is the end!" He said as he did some handsigns.

SMASH!

Instead of hitting Bakugo directly with his punch, he raised his fist upwards as it sends a blow of shockwave up to the top floor, in which Y/N finished his hand signs and blowing it.

WIND RELEASE: DUST BOWL CLOUD!

The dust met the air punch from earlier and it was mixed into the top floor, confusing Iida as he was forced to cover his eyes from it. Without hesitation and unseen already by the spectators watching, Y/N threw the kunai seconds during the air punch as Y/N teleported next to it and touched the bomb. All Might proclaimed that the battle is over, earning their win.

All Might: "Hero Team... Wins!" He shouted in the intercom.

-0-0-0-0-0-0-

Izuku was forced to sent into the infirmary as All Might briefed the remaining three on outside of the building. Katsuki is still trembling at Midoriya's move that is still make him tremble, knowing that he and his partner still lose after that. Bakugo's going to hyperventilate in rage as Y/N sees this, but All Might touches his shoulders and calms him down.

All Might: Come back, Young Bakugo. It's time to review the results. Whether you win or lose, looking back your experiences is a part of life." 

With the three following All Might to the observation room, Y/N is also quiet as he was still guilty on planning Izuku's to use OFA but he didn't knew that he was going to use in THAT dangerous situation.

Y/N is on the chair resting with his mask off and thinking deeply as the others look on the monitor that is replaying the whole battle.

All Might: "Well, even if I say that, the MVP for this battle was Young Yugano!" He announced as a shocked Iida is going to protest but he didn't. "Does anyone know why?" He asks the class, and Yaoyorozu raised her hand.

Yaoyorozu: "That is because Yugano already planned this since the start of the test." She revealed, angering Bakugo because he'd just played like a damn fiddle on Y/N's palms. "From earlier, I can deduce that Yugano talked to Midoriya and they had two plans to win. One of this is to lure Bakugo using Yugano's quirk, thus buying them some time as they would go for the bomb. But sadly, this didn't happened as Bakugo destroyed the clones and he hastily go back to face them, but Midoriya volunteered to face them, that doesn't belong in their plan. Is this correct, Yugano?" She shifted her head towards the blonde as he gave her a silent nod.

Yaoyorozu: "Continuing this, he also planned Midoriya to put Bakugo into the middle of the building without him noticing, while Yugano is stalling Iida from the top. When Midoriya punched the ceiling, his partner also sprang into action thus securing their win, but I don't know how he got past through Iida from all of the dust and wind around them. That's all." She explained.

The whole room was silent after her explanation before Y/N cuts in, walking beside the class.

Y/N: "But, I didn't expect Midoriya to be rash on using his quirk, technically I don't want him to punch to whole ceiling. I want him to just use his finger to win." He said to them, surprising All Might, because he knew about this trick.

All Might: 'Is he saying it like that time before?' He thought.

Y/N: "If you guys remember back then during the assessment, Midoriya threw the ball NOT with his whole arm, but his finger. That's what I've got the idea of using it once again, but Midoriya wholly used his arm, that made me worries of." He said, with head down low.

Some of his classmates consoles him as All Might breaks the atmosphere around them.

All Might: "All right everyone, let's change locations and start the second match." He said, as the two boxes appeared again out of nowhere.

-0-0-0-0-0-

The other battles had started in which Y/N paid attention especially to their quirks. All of them are intriguing for him, but the ones that caught his attention is Todoroki, Koda, Shoji, Yaoyorozu and Jirou. All five of them can be an interesting group someday that can help each other out with their quirks. But with the Battle Trials already finished, they exited the observation room as All Might gathers them at the end of the tunnel.

All Might: "Good work everyone! We didn't have any major injuries other than Young Midoriya, either! You guys took this on seriously! You all did a good job on your first training!" He said with a thumbs-up."

Asui: "To have such a proper class after Mr. Aizawa's... It's kind of anticlimatic." She says, with the others agreed and nods their heads.

All Might: "We're free to have proper classes, as well! Well then, I must review the results with Young Midoriya!" He said in a manner, but Y/N stopped him for a second.

Y/N: "Sensei, can I come too? I want to check him and to talk to Recovery Girl." He said with his hand raised.

All Might: "Of course, Young Yugano! All of you, change and return... to the classroom!" He said as he sprints away from them, leaving the blonde dumbfounded by his action.

Ojirou: "Why was he in such a hurry?"

Y/N: 'His buff form is almost up, that's why.' He talked in own head.

Ashido: "Yugano? Why are you not with All Might?" She asks, which Y/N sweatdropped.

Y/N: 'Huh? She didn't noticed that All Might sprints away and left me here.'

Y/N: "Anyways, I'm going to the changing room first. I'll see you guys after." He said as he raised a tiger seal and flickered away from them. "Bye bye."

-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

540 39 50
Rena led a simple, boring, lonely life until one day she met a being from another world. A Guardian who protects the Realms, and she needs Rena's hel...
284K 5.9K 41
I do not own any of the art in the story. I've noticed I've got a prominent amount of female readers (or people who wish for Y/N to be female) so whi...
10.5K 286 28
After a unknown girl watches Midoriya struggle to come to terms to a life without a quirk, she realises how important it is that she becomes his quir...
56.8K 1.5K 31
In a world where almost everyone can become superheroes, protecting the world from villains and monsters, there are also some people who have mystica...