DISCONTINUED || That's Embarr...

By ieeatbacon

You had a crush on some dude from school, so what? Your friends said to talk to him, so you did. Not in pers... More

prologue
Hello?
im pooping rn
i admit
friend-zoned
sorry, child?
best day of my life
on your nose
i dont know, just let me
wish
all your fault
its okay if they know you're lying

mr studious

505 13 34
By ieeatbacon

"FINALLY." A loud and obnoxious voice yelled from across the parking lot. "Y/N you took so long to get here, even Mr. Lost His Keys got here before you!"

"Give me a break, I walked to the wrong McDonald's." You slowly walked up to them

You heard Yoimiya let out a little giggle and you stuck your tongue out at her ironically. Finally stepping onto the curb you follow the group into the establishment.

"I cant believe you would mix up the yellow McDonald's with the other one." Heizou shook his head at you in fake disapproval while Gorou seemed proud he made it here before you.

"What the hell is the difference, they're both yellow..." you roll your eyes at Heizou. He always made fun of you for some reason, Itto is right there what's his problem.

You inhaled the smell of soggy fries and immediately wanted some, but you didn't know if they actually sold them this early in the day and asking was embarrassing.

"Guys, guys, should I get the Hotcakes" Itto asked excitedly. He was really excited about eating with everyone for breakfast.

"No, ask for something appropriate for your age. I'd say maybe some apple slices?" Kokomi finally talked for the first time, she seemed exhausted.

Itto stared blankly likely thinking about what she said. "Oh right, apple slices are the healthy choice for breakfast! Only people like you and me would know that." He seemed proud he thought up of it, he had the mentality of a 12 year old.

Nobody was talkative as it was 8 in the morning on a weekend. You waited for 15 minutes, the place wasn't even busy, but there were only like 3 workers back there or.

The only other person in the place was some kid wearing a jacket with the hood up. He was probably working on homework from school with all the paper on the table he was at. His phone which was on the table next to him had made you stop and stare for a few seconds, his case was the same color as your hair.

Itto seemed to have been getting really bored with the silence so he decided to loudly ask, "who wants some apple slices?!" You quickly looked away from the boy as he quickly looked up to look at Itto who you were sitting next to.

"Itto can you shut up" Gorou said before taking a bite out of the apple slices he was holding.

"You could've just said you wanted some apple slices before I asked..."

While you watched Itto and Gorou share the apples, you felt a tap on your shoulder. "Psst," Yoimiya whispered, Heizou who was in front of you had leaned in as well.

"What is it Yoimiya," you whispered back.

She leaned closer to your head and pointed towards the dude that was doing homework a few minutes ago, "isn't that Scaramouche?"

What? You looked over at the dude you were staring at earlier as you could see him a bit better. Instead of you only being able to see the top of his head since he was writing, you were now able to see his face. Heizou logged onto his phone after seeing Scaramouche for whatever reason.

Scara stood up quickly then glanced in your direction, you were sure he knew you were staring as Yoimiya didn't try to hide the fact she pointed very well; her arm was outstretched to its full length.

Itto who saw where she was pointing had already stood up and was walking Scaramouche's way. "Hey buddy," He ruffled the poor dude's hair. "you know Yoimiya?"

   "I'm busy" he said pushing Itto's hands out his hair. He had attempted to walk away but Itto grabbed his shoulders.

   "Yoimiya, why haven't you ever introduced me to this little guy?" Scaramouche's face seemed to darken when Itto had called him little guy.

   "Oops" Yoimiya looked at you and guiltily smiled.

   Your face paled as you looked at Heizou who was trying to hold in a laugh after seeing your face.

   You shifted your attention back at Scaramouche, he was looking at you as if you were the reason Itto was grabbing him. "Come on, have some apple slices. They're so nutritious I'm sure you'll grow a few inches." Itto had pulled him to the table.

   "You know, my mom wanted me to feed the cats and I totally forgot..." You shoved a pancake in your mouth and stood up.

   "Stop being shy Y/N, we gotta be hospital to Yoimiya's friend!" Itto said with a laugh.

   "I'm not so sure that's how you use that word Itto," Gorou smiled "better off using smaller words."

   Kokomi was spacing out sipping on milk you get from the happy meals, she probably didn't even know what was going on.

   "Y/N you don't even own a cat." Heizou had rested his head on his palm smiling mischievously at you.

   You were excited Scaramouche was there yes, but you weren't the type to actually talk to the person you liked, more like admiring them creepily. Looking down awkwardly at the table, you sat back down. You could tell the whole table was staring so you just looked towards the window.

   "Anyways, I'm Itto, a professional beatle trainer." You could tell Itto probably had his hands curled into fists resting on his hips like a super hero.

   "You're not a beetle trainer, you just grab random beetles and force them to fight other people's beatles." You could hear Gorou pointing out Itto's bluff.

   "Come on man, I'm trying to make a good first impression," Itto sounded hurt "you can't talk anyways, you bark like a cat." Well now he sounded like a child trying to prove he's better.

   "Do cats bark?" Yoimiya asked while acting dumbfounded.

   "Yeah, are you getting your alphabet scrambled?" Heizou said sarcastically.

   "Wait wait wait, cats can bark," Itto sounded surprised "I thought dogs bark..."

   Turning your gaze away from the window, you see Itto with a stunned expression.

"Itto, cats and dogs are the same thing." You look at him as if he's stupid.

  Scaramouche who was quiet, finally spoke "I hope you guys are all fucking joking." He had a mix of annoyance and surprise on his face.

   "Don't worry, this is the stupidest they've been so far." Heizou smiled at Scaramouche.

   You knew they all were joking... except Itto, so you had joined in. It wasn't really funny but it kept the conversation alive. Hopefully it scares Scaramouche off or you're going to cry out of embarrassment.

   "No, not really." You say playing with your fork.

   "Y/N can I sleep over, my uncle is going to be at my house today." Kokomi asks out of the blue finally back in touch with reality, probably because she ran out of milk to slurp from. You don't even think she noticed Scaramouche sitting at the table.

   "Come after 3." You say dryly, not like you're trying to be edgy but with Scaramouche sitting two seats away...

"Damn, how much sleep did you get last night?" Heizou said, his eyes glancing slightly lower than your eyes to look at your eyebags.

Before you could respond, you heard a chair move creating that awfully loud and annoying sound. When you looked, Scaramouche had stood up. It seemed like Itto let go of him for a second and he took the opportunity to leave. He quickly turned away and entered the bathrooms. He probably got dropped off and didn't feel like walking, so he might've went in there to stall time.

"Where's Yoimiya's friend going?" Itto scratched the back of his head, "I don't think he introduced himself!" He seemed really upset that Scaramouche left as soon as he took his hands off of him.

"Oh, he left his phone. Hey Y/N, why don't you knock on the door and give it to him?" Heizou handed you the phone with a smirk.

"No fucking way, he's gonna think I'm weird or something. Especially since it's the boy's bathroom." You flinch at the thought of his calling you a weirdo. The doors of the bathroom open again only for Scaramouche to start speed walking towards the table.

"My phone, who has it." He looked angry as if the group had purposely made him forget it or something. He seemed to blame everyone else for what he does.

His eyes look towards your hands as he looked even angrier after seeing his phone in them. Though he looked really mad, he at least had the decency the hold out his hand instead of snatching it out of yours.

"Wait wait wait, Heizou gave it to me." You put the phone on the table so he could grab it instead of putting it in his hands yourself because you got scared at him breaking your fingers or something. You've always seen him as an angel but he seemed completely different right now.

"Woah woah woah, throwing accusations around the table are we?" Heizou smiled at Scaramouche once again.

"What do you mean throwing accusations..." you looked at him blankly.

"Guys just hand him his phone his hand is still outstretched," Kokomi said grabbing the milk Itto had in front of him.

Yoimiya started giggling then grabbed the phone placing it in your hands. "Hand it to him you-" she was interrupted by your hand over her mouth. You knew she was going to say simp loud enough for the bowl head to hear.

The dude seemed to be getting angrier every second so you grew balls and just put it in his hand. "Archons, it took you guys a whole minute to put an item in my hand."

"Hey they tried their best!" Itto defended even though he wasn't paying attention.

"Tried their best my ass, they were handing it around like in hot potato." Scaramouche then examined his phone screen. Heizou bumped your shoulder giving you a smile as if to say great job, but you didn't even do anything.

"Can you leave now?" Gorou said, prying his eyes off his phone screen.

"What."

"Are you deaf?"

When he was going to respond, a car horn had beeped from outside the door. Scaramouche's ride was here. Instead of answering he just walked outside.

"Yoimiya has the worst friends." Itto said as soon as he left.

"He's not my friend though," Yoimiya said. "I just pointed at him."

"Oh. My bad."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

297K 7.8K 48
.•° ✿ °•. -ᴅᴇᴀʀ ꜱᴏᴜʟᴍᴀᴛᴇ ᴏɴᴇ ᴅᴀʏ ɪ'ʟʟ ɢɪᴠᴇ ᴛʜɪꜱ ꜱᴏɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ- .•° ✿ °•. Scaramouche x F! reader (Modern universe) ••• After admitting that Scaramouch...
34K 1.2K 20
❀ -ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ꜱᴀʏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ 'ᴄᴀᴜꜱᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ɪ'ᴅ ʙʟᴇᴇᴅ ᴍʏꜱᴇʟꜰ ᴅʀʏ ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ- 'ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴꜱ ᴛᴏ ᴀ ꜰʟᴏᴡᴇʀ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴀʟʟ ɪᴛ'ꜱ ᴘᴇᴛ...
2K 72 11
ㅤ࣭ ㅤㅤׂ ㅤ ㅤˑㅤ ㅤ۟ ㅤ₊ ♡ ─ ❝ 𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐝𝐨 𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠? ❞ ─ ❝ 𝐖𝐚𝐢𝐭. 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭...? ❞ ۪ ˑ 𓂂...
44.2K 888 12
Some notes : ! no smut ! Modern Au Reader is female! Also if there is any bad spelling or grammar errors then uh- sorry Reader have anxiety because w...