The Tailed Beast Hero [ JINCH...

By AdoboCatWorks

One of his dreams is to become a hero. A hero that will give light to those who are in the darkness, but he h... More

Start of Chapters and Arcs
Prologue One | Kurama
Biography | Quirk | Abilities
Prologue Two | Y/N Yugano
Page One | Sludge Villain
Page Two | You Can Become A Hero
Page Three | The Pillar of Light
Page Four | U.A. High
Page 5 | Classes Start!
Page 6 | Combat Training Part 1
Page 8 | Combat Training Part 3
Page 9 | Aftermath
Page 10 | Elections, But It Wasn't
Page 11 | U.S.J.
Page 12 | U.S.J. Part 2
Page 13 | U.S.J. Part 3
Page 14 | Aftermath
Page 15 | Prelude to the Sports Festival
Page 16 | First Round : Obstacle Course
Page 17 | Second Round : Cavalry Battle
Page 18 | Third Round : Shinso vs Midoriya
Page 19 | Third Round : Yugano vs Kaminari
Page 20 | Third Round : Results
Page 21 | Midoriya vs Todoroki
Page 22 | Todoroki vs Yugano
Page 23 | Yugano vs Bakugo
Page 24 | (Short) End of the Sports Festival
Page 25 | A Date with You (Plus an Omake!)
Page 26 | Internships
Page 27 | Hero Names
Page 28 | Welcome to S.H.I.E.L.D.
Page 29 | How good is your German?
Page 30 | Loki
Page 31 | Visions
Page 32 | Raid
Page 33 | Assemble
Page 34 | Welcome to New York
Page 35 | Let's Squash some Aliens!
Page 36 | Deadly Jutsu
Page 37 | End of Internships
Page 38 | Back to Class
Page 39 | Prepare For The Exams!
Page 40 | Practical Exams
Page 41 | Mall Incident
Page 42 | Training Camp
Page 43 | The Forest
Page 44 | The Camp Pt. 1
Page 45 | The Camp Pt. 2
Page 46 | The Camp Pt. 3
Page 47 | Surprise Attack! Pt. 1
Page 48 | Surprise Attack! Pt. 2
Page 49 | Surprise Attack Pt. 3
Page 50 | Unacceptable!
Page 51 | Frustration
Page 52 | Operation Explosive Noise | Pt.1
Page 53 | Operation Explosive Noise Pt. 2
Page 54 | Operation Explosive Noise Pt. 3
Page 55 | A New Morning
Page 56 || Interlude - Endgame
Interlude 2: TBH | TPL Memes (Season 1)
Page 57 || Dorms, Terms, And Forms Pt. 1
Page 58 || Dorms, Terms, and Forms Pt. 2
Page 59 || Dorms, Terms, and Forms Pt. 3
Page 60 || Back to School!
Page 61 || Special Moves? I Got Plenty
Page 62 || Shiketsu High School Appears!
Page 63 || Exam's First Phase
Page 64 || U.A. Crushing Session
Page 65 || Exam's Second Phase
Page 66 || Tough Decisions
Page 67 || Best Defense is Offence
Interlude - A Jolly Christmas (Christmas Special)

Page 7 | Combat Training Part 2

4.1K 134 6
By AdoboCatWorks

" " - Dialogues

'HELLO' - Thoughts

LMAO - Deep Voice / Important Dialogue / PA Announcement

OUCH - Authors Note / 4th wall breaks

SMASH! - Jutsu Name / Quirk Ability

"Kamusta" - Foreign Language

KURAMA - Kurama and Y/N mindscape talks, mental talks.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3rd Person PoV

All Might: "Now, let's start the indoor person-to-person combat training with Team A versus Team D!" He said in the intercom, starting the trial.

The two with intense caution and quietness entered the 2nd floor successfully with Y/N in front and Midoriya behind him. Y/N notices a feet stomping as he raised his hand up and clenches his fist, signaling that Bakugo is just around the area. The blonde gestures Midoriya to hide at the door entry next to him as Y/N did some handsigns.

TRANSFORMATION JUTSU

and

SHADOW CLONE JUTSU

He set one clone as it transformed completely into an exact copy of Midoriya. The other clone followed suit as Bakugo went for the bait, screaming slanders at the both clones with his palms excreting explosion in the chase downstairs.

Bakugo: "Get back here, damn bastards!" He shouted as he disappeared from the heroes view.

With the nuisance gone, the two real ones nods at each other as they ascended into the next floor.

Y/N: "Izuku, let's go. The idiot's already gone, I can sense him fighting those two clones below us, and not much later he will realizes that he was just fighting some decoys.

Midoriya: "Right!"

-EARLIER IN THE OBSERVATION ROOM-

All Might and the other students of Class 1-A are all watching the scene as they saw Y/N and Midoriya entered the window up from the second floor.

Sero: "Entering the window instead of the front door? Kind of wasteful in five minutes." He commented.

Tokoyami: "No, it's not that. Look." He said as Y/N did some hand signs as two clones appeared in front of Y/N and the other clone transformed into Midoriya.

Kaminari: "He can transform into others too?!" He exclaims in shock.

Mineta: "I wish I had that quirk!" The perverted grape added, as he received a smack from the head by Tsu.

???: "I think I get it now." The voice said, as the three look at their left, seeing Todoroki staring at the monitor and not looking away from it. "Yugano planned all of this. He knew that Bakugo has some grudge against them and he uses this as a leverage to push Bakugo to their bait, and they can easily go straight to the room where the bomb is.

Todoroki: "Adding to that, Yugano can predict the time limit until Bakugo knows that he was fooled by them. So they might rather rush themselves into the bomb or one could stall Bakugo below so that the other can access the bomb." He explains, earning a nod and agreement from All Might.

Jirou: "He is a genius in times like this, like the one he did back at the examination." She added.

Their observation continues as they saw Bakugo already knew that the clones Y/N sent are decoys. With his gritted teeth, he hastily went back to fight the two.

-0-0-0-0-0-

-MEANWHILE BACK ON THE BATTLE AREA-

Y/N: "Shit." He abrupted their walk as he sensed his clones popped off.

Midoriya: "What is it, N/N-chan?"

Y/N: "My clones are gone, Bakugo now knew that he was fooled! Quick Izuku let's rush on the top floor! Plan B!"

But before they could ascend on the stairs, a screaming Bakugo launched an explosion right on Izuku's face.

Bakugo: "DEKUUUU!" He shouted.

He was blasted away from Y/N as his headgear was ripped off in half because of the explosion. Smoke rises from the hallway as Y/N composed himself, eyes searching through the smoke for Midoriya.

Y/N: "Tangina..." He cursed through the smoke. "Izuku?" He called out for his friend, but an early warning from Kurama told him to duck as a flying leg sweep from Bakugo missed his head. 

Y/N jumps away from Bakugo, with a kunai readied on his right hand.

Bakugo: "There you are... you damned fox." He said in a grin.

Y/N: "Try me, Creeperboi" He taunted as it earns a battle cry from Bakugo, with an attempted explosion launched directly at his own face. But Y/N already did some hidden handsigns before that, with gunpowder smoke already surrounded between them, Bakugo had his eyes widened by this.

FIRE STYLE : HIDING IN ASH JUTSU!

He clicked his teeth as the spark emitted between them and the explosion occur, Y/N safely dodged the jutsu but Bakugo was caught by it.

Y/N: "Taste your own medicine, Katsuki." He said, as the smoke revealed a bruised Katsuki with one of his gauntlets is damaged by the jutsu.

While all of this is happening, Izuku is already recovered as he went to his friend's side, and he was also shocked on Katsuki's status. But with his determination and a time remaining for their team, he had a choice.

Midoriya: "Go, N/N-chan. I'll handle this." He said as it surprised Y/N.

Y/N: "O-Oi, Izuku. Are you sure about this?" He asks, in which his friend replied him with a brave nod. "Alright. But this is still our plan B, okay? Good luck!" He said as he flickered away from his two childhood friends, now facing each other in this fight.

With Y/N out of sight. The two faced each other as rivals and not as friends in this battle trial.

Bakugo: "Finally, that fox bastard's gone." He said, before giving Midoriya a crazy smirk. "Come Deku, don't dodge."

Midoriya stands up as he sent an unfamiliar glare back at Bakugo, catching him off-guard.

Midoriya: "I figured you'd come for me first. Kacchan!"

YOU CAN PLAY YOU SAY RUN IN THIS

The two fights in a close-combat as Bakugo was surprised why Midoriya's good in fighting. With an another chance, Bakugo charges at Midoriya but the green-haired teen caught his arm, attempting him to drag him down in a drop. He successfully slams Bakugo on the floor with Midoriya panting after.

Midoriya: "Kacchan... You usually start with a big right swing. How much do you think I've been watching you?" He said in his panting.

Midoriya had some flashbacks as he remembers all of Y/N's pointers on Bakugo's fighting stance and strikes during their training months. With that, Izuku released his slight victory grin at Bakugo, angering him a bit.

Midoriya: "I wrote an analysis for all the heroes I thought were amazing in my notebook. In the notebook you blew up and threw away..."

Unknown to this, Y/N is already facing Iida on the top floor which had the bomb, as he can hear the entire speech of his friend.

Midoriya: "N/N-chan told me earlier in what the word "Deku" means to me. Now I have that answer..." 

Y/N flinched from those words, but then it changed with a proud smile now etched behind his mask.

Midoriya: "My "Deku" isn't always going to mean "useless"! Kacchan, my "Deku" means "You can do it!" He exclaimed.

Y/N after he heard those words from him, he couldn't helped but to widely grin at his friend that is now learning to become brave with the frightening world around him, and that one obstacle in his path of a hero. Katsuki Bakugo.

Y/N: 'Izuku... I'm proud to be your friend.' He said in his mind.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.3K 2.5K 33
A MHA x Reader story. You were born with a very unique quirk. A quirk with a lot of mystery. What it lacked in power, it more than made up for in res...
16.7K 509 8
[NOT COMPLETED] You were a Quirkless nobody in a world full of people with powerful Quirks. However, it never stopped you in achieving your dreams to...
1.6K 110 3
Y/N Kusakabe's quirk, "Devil's Footprint(s)," turns his steps into bursts of flame, a symbol of his drive to rise from personal tragedy like a phoeni...
47.1K 996 61
(COMPLETE) Born with a unique quirk, Midoriya Izuku strives to become a hero. ××××××× That's it. That's the synopsis.... Don't look at me like that! ...