tokyo revengers ; akogare.

By thebellsoundsblossom

๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ž๐ฒ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ˆ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž'๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐›๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ข๐ง๐ฌ๐ข๐๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ. โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ‹†โ‹…โ˜†... More

๐˜ผ๐˜ฝ๐™Š๐™๐™.
๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ: ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—บ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ฎ.
๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ ๐—ฏ: ๐—ฎ๐—บ ๐—ถ ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜ ๐˜€๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—น?
๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ ๐—ฑ: ๐—ถ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ป๐—ฎ ๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐—ป ๐—ฎ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜†.
๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ ๐—ฒ: ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ป ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜€.
๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ ๐—ณ: ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜-๐˜€๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜†.
๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ ๐—ด: ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐˜…๐—ฒ๐˜€.
๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ ๐—ฑ: ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜€ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ผ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—ธ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜.
๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ ๐—ฒ: ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜€๐˜ ๐˜€๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜„.
๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ ๐—ณ: ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ, ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—ต๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ.
๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ ๐—ด: ๐—ฎ ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜ ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜„.

๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ ๐—ฐ: ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ?

60 5 0
By thebellsoundsblossom

'' 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬
𝐒𝐨 𝐢𝐧 𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐈'𝐦 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐧, 𝐈
𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐚𝐲, "𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲"
"𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞?" ''

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

The next day, Misa woke up naked on her bed, perfectly tucked in, her hair roaming freely around her back, her makeup perfectly removed.
Though, no one was by her side.
Was it Hanma's doing?
She checked her phone, which laid under her pillow, only to see no messages or missed calls.
She got out of bed, pulling the bed sheets along, throwing them over her naked body, just to walk to the kitchen.
The smell of toasted bread and coffee reached her senses, making her walk towards it.
To her surprise, Hanma hadn't left her as soon as she fell asleep.
He was just making breakfast.
''Bet ya thought I left!'' He said with a smirk, eating a piece of toast with butter.
Misa smiled to herself, sitting in front of him across the table.
''Nice outfit, by the way.'' He commented, winking his eye at her, making her chuckle as she realized what her outfit was.
''I did think you left.'' She mumbled, pouring herself a mug of coffee.

After eating, they both cleaned up the used dishes together, Hanma washed them, and Misa dried and organized them.
''Isn't that uncomfortable? Take this.'' He suddenly said, taking off his shirt and placing it over the bed sheets she still wore, covering all of her body.
Now, his torso was exposed, though he wore jeans and shoes, while Misa wore his shirt but her legs and feet were exposed.
''I could've just gotten dressed, you know, since this is my apartment.'' She said, rolling her eyes, but he just shook his head.
''You look hotter this way. It's like I'm your boyfriend.'' He said with a smirk, sticking his tongue out at her, splashing water that dripped from his wet hands at her face.

Last night hadn't been neither of their first times. Both of them had already experienced relationships, so this wasn't awkward for them. If anything, it felt more comfortable since they both trusted each other.
Though, none of them had experienced love yet.

''Fuck, it's cold. Chifuyu, is Takemitchy comin' or what?'' Hanma asked, slightly annoyed, as he shivered from the cold wind around them.
It was already december, snow falling everywhere.
''He said he had something small to take care of.'' The boy replied, making Misa scan his appearance.
She had gotten just introduced to him, a few minutes ago, and her first impression of him was that he was cute. She liked his hair and piercings, and they both had the same eye color.
She could befriend him; she didn't mind him.
Hanma held a serious expression on his face, bothered by Takemichi's delay.
''We have all day! Let's go eat some warm food so we don't freeze to death.'' Misa said, clinging onto Hanma's arm with a wide smile on her face, trying to ease the awkward silence between everyone.

While they all sat on a table, Chifuyu texted Takemichi to tell him where they were.
They all ordered some food and drinks, and soon after, Takemichi arrived.
His eyes were puffy, his face was red and he was bruised at some places.
It looked like he had been crying and fighting.
''Sorry I'm late!'' He said.
''It's the night before our big battle. You better get your ass in gear.'' Hanma said, rolling his eyes.
''Also, Takemitchy...'' Chifuyu said hesitantly, ''what happened to your face?''.
''Damn, dude, you got even uglier!'' Hanma said, snickering with a smirk on his face, making Misa struggle to hold her laugh in.
''His eyes look like assholes.'' She whispered to Hanma, who slammed his fist on the table, holding his stomach while laughing, making all of them look in surprise at him.
Kisaki simply stayed silent the entire time, until he had to explain their plan to them.
In resume; they'd go to Udagawa's christian church, where Taiju would go, wait outside, and once Hakkai is inside, Takemichi would try to reason with him. Then, before the two brothers face each other, all four of them would beat Taiju.
That's what they had told the boys. However, their plan was different.
Kisaki, who knew the real situation between Taiju and Hakkai, would snitch about Hakkai's plans to their sister, hand her a knife and tell her the address.
She would try to take the blame for Hakkai just like usual, interrupting Takemichi's plan.
Meanwhile, they would tie up Chifuyu, so that he can't interrupt their real plan.
But Misa hated this.
She didn't want to become a murderer.
So her head started plotting, ready to stop this madness.

The day quickly arrived, and the plan proceeded.
Everything went as planned, except Misa tailed them, and as soon as they left, she sat by the door, listening to everything, and watched Taiju arrive.
''Excuse me! Happy holidays. My name is Misa, I have come to warn you of something. I'm gonna sound totally crazy, but you must trust me. Inside of the church await you two people; Hanagaki Takemichi and your little brother. Hakkai has been plotting to kill you to stop your abuse towards him and Yuzuha, and take over the Black Dragons. Hanagaki has come to talk him out of it. Yuzuha will come in about ten minutes to stab you in the back and take the blame for Hakkai instead. Later, Toman members will come in to fight you, and later on, Mikey and Draken will have defeated all of your Black Dragons while you fight the rest, which ends in the erasure of the Black Dragons. You might not believe it, but I have superpowers. I can visit the future, change timelines, foresee what is coming and soon I'll be able to do the same with the past. Ask any questions and I'll answer them. If you wonder why I have come, it's because I like you. I don't want you to die or the Black Dragons to disappear. I'm risking my life for doing this." Misa explained in a hurry, looking around to spot Hanma, Kisaki or anybody else.
Her heart was beating like crazy, scared that this was too reckless. What if Taiju didn't want to side with her?
"How am I supposed to believe such bullshit from a stranger?" He asks, raising an eyebrow as he looked down on the girl.
He thinks that she's a maniac, but something doesn't quite fit within that tag.
She looked normal, something about her made him feel at ease somehow, as if she was an angel.
"Like I said, ask any questions you want. But if you really want proof, go in with me and wait  fifteen minutes. If what I have told you is real, you have to trust me and follow my lead unless you want everything I told you to happen. Deal?" She said, taking off the glove she wore on her hand and stretching her hand out to him.
He repeated her action and shook her hand.
"Deal." He said with a stern expression, walking into the church with the girl following.
Misa had decided, that in the case he did agree, she would try to calm everyone down and make them settle.

Everything had become true; Takemichi and Hakkai were beat by Taiju, Yuzuha had attempted to stab him, but due to Misa warning him beforehand, he was able to dodge it by a second.
After all of them were on the floor, he turned to Misa who was sitting on a bench praying.
Unbelievable, but the girl was a christian too.
"Misa." Taiju said, standing next to her, making her look up at him with a serious expression.
He simply nodded his head at her, and that was all she needed to know.
"Call Kokonoi and Inui. Tell them to take the Black Dragons home and to not come. Yuzuha and Hakkai... you must part ways from them and move on. They won't forgive you and you're too different from them to live with them. We can talk about this once this is over. The Toman members who are coming in are nothing to worry about. I'll handle that. We have to hurry before Mikey arrives." She said, nodding her head decisively, and so Taiju quickly took his phone out and did what she had ordered.
"Hakkai, Yuzuha. Today is a special day, and God has sent me a message to forgive you both. Even though you've both tried to kill your older brother, you can leave. The house is all yours, I'm gonna live my own life. Hanagaki, you too; but next time you stick your nose around my business or life... you're dead. Hakkai, you can join Toman again. The Black Dragons don't need you anyways. We have someone better." He said as he looked back at Misa, who now stood up and took a bottle of alcohol and bandaids out from her backpack.
She helped the three of them to sit up on the benches, and they all were confused.
Struggling to lift them from the floor, between groans, since they all were badly beaten, she decided to confess.
"Takemichi, I'm a leaper too. I may be Kisaki's friend, but I am totally neutral." She explained, surprising him, who grabbed her wrist in surprise.
"Thank you..." He simply let out, letting out a heavy breath.
He was conscious that if it weren't for Misa's appearance, not everything would've ended up fine.
He was grateful for her coming in to save the day.
She simply nodded her head at him, patting his back.
"Hakkai, Yuzuha. Taiju has done wrong, and that won't be forgotten, but no one has to die over it. This is the time to stop and end it all. You two will live on your own, and Taiju on his too. If one day you decide to forgive him, you're free to do so, but you can't go on like this, and neither can he. After I patch you all up, you'll go home and forget today happened. Start a new life." She said with a frown, patting their chins with her finger to make them look up at her.
They both nodded, swiftly going back to looking at the floor.
Frustrated expressions painted their faces, clearly upset.
Though, there was melancholy behind their eyes.
Misa cleaned all of their bruises with alcohol and placed bandaids wherever they needed, simply so they wouldn't infect. It wasn't that bad; except a couple broken bones.

As soon as she was over, Mitsuya and Chifuyu walked in, but they both were surprised to see the situation in front of them.
"Everything good over here! Nothing to worry about, just a little fight! Mitsuya-kun, the deal won't be needed anymore. Taiju will move out." She explained, making Mitsuya look at Hakkai for confirmation.
He nodded with a weak smile, making Mitsuya calm down.
He thought everything had gone wrong between the siblings.
"I see, thank you. Your name is..." He asked, unable to recognize the girl.
"Misa! I was from Valhalla, so I am now from Toman." She explained, making him realize he had seen her before.
"Oh, you are that girl who is always around Kisaki and Hanma! Can I have your number? I've always wanted to ask, but I never found the right moment." He asked confidently, making her nod with a smile.
"Taka-chan! How can you flirt in front of me while I'm injured?!" Hakkai complained, making him embarrassed.

"Well... it was nice knowing you, Taiju. I think I'll be killed by my friends after this." Misa said, sighing as they walked towards his bike.
"What are you talking about?" He asked, furrowing his eyebrows in confusion.
He didn't even know Kisaki.
"Well... in resume, my friends planned all of this because they wanted control of the Black Dragons to get money to help them in the future. They are going to take over Toman, and the Black Dragons, under Hakkai's rule, would be a gang under Toman's name to bring in money thanks to Kokonoi. Today was the start of that, but I just ruined it all. They will probably get kicked out of Toman too." She explained, sighing, leaning against Taiju's bike.
"How about I help you?" He offered, lighting a cigarette.
She quickly raised her head up with sparkly eyes, filled with hope.
"How?" She asked in hurry.
"I'll tell your friends that I'll do the same as Hakkai but better. Hakkai is a worse fighter anyway. This wasn't my plan... but I trust you. How is it in the future?" He asked, offering her his cigarette, which she accepted.
"They become the most important gang in Japan, the cops have no traces on them, they're filthy rich and their hands don't ever get dirty. So if what you want is money and success, you have it assured. If you want a happy innocent family and a hard working job, you might wanna run before you can't." She warned, making him smirk.
"Innocent? I can tell not even you are innocent. You might be the whitest sheep, but I can tell you're just like me and your friends. Nothing like that is within our reach unless we were reborn." Taiju said as he looked at the sky, his cigarette held between his thumb and pointer finger, while his naked torso was illuminated by the pale moon above them.
Misa paid attention to the tattoos covering his body, and memorized the shape of his face in her mind.
She didn't know what it was about him, but something was mesmerizing her in that exact moment.
His yellow eyes could pass by as shooting stars on the sky, though they didn't look at her.
She hesitantly reached out with her hand to the side of his waist, noticing the wound on it.
"Does it hurt?" She asks softly, making him finally look at her.
"Just stings. Give me the bottle." He says, making Misa hand him the alcohol bottle she used earlier.
He poured it over the injury, not bothering to rub it with a cotton or covering it with a bandaid.
"Let me help you, that won't help." She said, taking the bottle from his hand and taking out a cotton pad from her bag and softly taking the blood off the cut, placing the bandaid over it once clean.
"There you go." Misa said with a smile, taking out a cigarette from her bag too.
"So, about you moving out... for the meantime, until you find a place, I have an apartment. I live by myself there, and there's a spare room. It's really shitty, but you don't need to pay anything and you won't be lonely. Plus, I can help you with my power and in exchange you can use all those muscles to help me at home and protect me! What'd ya think?" She said with a smile, showing her teeth to look cheerful, knowing it was a bit weird proposal.
"Huh? We just met and you already want me to move in? What's next, marriage?" He said with a smirk, crossing his arms over his chest.
"I'm down if you are!" She said, winking at him jokingly.
"God really wants to test me today, but I'm glad I met you. You're one of a kind, though, never thought I'd be doing all this shit." He said pinching the bridge of his nose, getting on his bike.
"Hop on before the cops come, let's go home I guess." He added as he started the engine, making Misa get on behind him, tightly wrapping her arms around her with pink cheeks.
This might be the start of calling something home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.4K 369 63
~Currently on hiatus~ and is on AO3 As an ex-delinquent with a knack for ticking others off with his mouth, Danaju Hanagaki has lived most of her adu...
32.6K 1.2K 34
โœงโ‚Šโˆ˜~"" ๐ˆ๐Ÿ ๐ฐ๐ž ๐œ๐ซ๐š๐ฌ๐ก, ๐ฐ๐ž ๐œ๐ซ๐š๐ฌ๐ก ๐ญ๐จ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ "" ~โˆ˜โ‚Šโœง โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค ๐™„๐™‰ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜บ...
335K 13.7K 27
[๐›๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ง!๐ก.๐ซ๐š๐ง ๐ฑ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฆ!๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ] "๐‡๐„'๐’ ๐Œ๐˜ ๐‚๐‡๐ˆ๐‹๐ƒ, ๐๐Ž๐“ ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘๐’." In a story where Haitani Ran fucks the girl and leaves...