Super Omega (Jikook)

De LittleLion2

When a terrifying kidnapping leads Jimin and Jungkook back to their worst enemy, their bond might be tested m... Mais

Cast
1. Him
2. Rejected mate
3. Message
4. Whispers
5. Intoxicating
6. Down the market
7. Hondover area
8. Motorbike
9. Vampiers
10. Shadowwolf
11. Claws
12. Moon foxes
13. Glass
14. Green moon
15. Island 11
16. Pool
17. Pillows and poison
18. Captured
19. Corridor into darkness
20. Noir
21. Moon eclipse
22. Blow your head
23. Half dead
24. Prey
25. Sleeping Beauty
26. Flames
27. White handkerchief
28. Forbidden mate
29. Middle of nowhere
30. Madness
31. Truth
32. Like that
33. The last
34. Deal
35. Truth
36. Fire
37. Round prison
38. Good luck mate
39. Red moon guest
40. Ocean breeze
41. Blade
42. Omega
44. Talks
45. Fairy tales
46. Exam
47. Pets
48. Guests
49. Made for falling
50. For Tanja
51. Young old love
52. Into the future
Author's note
New book (voting)
New book results

43. Ice prince

2.3K 229 48
De LittleLion2

Soldiers of the Jung kingdom immediately spread along the clearing, so Tanja sprinted down the path to fall between one and her mate.

"No! Stop! Don't kill him!"

"Hey! Stop! They have saved us!" Jin was also yelling catching all attention especially as there were prince Hoseok and his father coming out of the planes.

The moment Hoseok saw Jin he let all armor fall running to reach his husband and pull him into his arms.

Tanja was still standing there shielding Micah who scooped so close to her she could fell his presence.

"You're such a brave omega, like my mother," he whispered raising the temperature in her body, but king Jung was approaching them his eyes questioning.

"What has happened here?" He asked.

"They have rescued us from the mutants and given us shelter," Jin spoke. "I think you should reconsider giving them their land and closing a peace pact."

Hoseok was still pale holding his husband while looking from him to everyone else.

"I think we should do that," he said and the king nodded.

"We will speak about it tomorrow, today we will celebrate having you back," Hoseok caressed Jin's face leaning in to nuzzle their noses together, the two so happy to be with each other again while Tanja was standing there her heart so heavy.

"I will be waiting for the peace solutions," the queen was calm.

"I will prepare it until tomorrow," king Jung gave his men a sign to move back into the machines.

"Tanja come," Hoseok raised his voice when she was standing there like frozen.

"The pack's leader is her mate," said Jin when Hoseok opened his mouth in shock.

"Oh, so... are you staying here?" He asked buffed.

"No... I..." Tanja turned facing Micah trying her best to stay calm. "I have the exam by the end of this week and it's so important for me. I want to become the first omega Sinas soldier. I want to make teacher Park proud," her voice was trembling but she was keeping that warm stare of her mate who nodded approaching her to take her hands into his palms.

"So I'm wishing you good luck on your exam, you will pass, you are a real soldier now."
Tanja gulped as she had difficulties breathing.

"I will find a way to meet you again," Micah let go off her hand taking a necklace with a glittering blue stone off. "I had been carrying this to give to my only one one day, that day is finally here, will you accept that?"

Their eyes met raising a thousand goosebumps inside her.

"I will accept," she whispered when he moved his arms around her neck to tie the cold necklace.

Her heart almost leaving her chest from beating, especially as his burning fingertips caressed down her cheeks.

"Good luck mate," his face suddenly became so close, his soft warm lips butterfly pecking hers to rest on them for a few seconds. "I already miss you," he moved his nose over her scent glade cuddling to it when her body might as well have melted into pieces.

Tanja's breath short when he pulled back watching her with glittery blue eyes.

Her lips still so strange carrying his taste, that scent of hail and sandalwood all over her like some spell.

"Um... have to go," she pressed out running to the fire to grab the sword then sprinted towards Jin and Hoseok.

"Ready to go?" Asked the prince.

"Guess," Tanja walked behind them into the plane turning around to watch Micah who was standing there looking behind her. Her heart bleeding at the departure but she couldn't stay here, not yet.

Hoseok asked her to sit down and fasten her belts, so she gave her mate one last glance before disappearing in the plane.

It seemed as if something has changed so drastically, her body in uproar so she fastened the belts lying down along the plane wall squeezing the necklace while analyzing it over and over again.

"Has that just been your first kiss?" Asked Hoseok playfully.

"Leave her," Jin sighed sitting next to her to caress into her hair.

"Don't worry Tanja, I will think about ways to make you meet your mate often," Hoseok cuddled to his husband. "We're going to take the kids then we're visiting Yoongi to meet Jimin."

"Right! How is teacher Park!" Tanja jumped up.

"He has killed the beast," muttered Hoseok her heart raising in uproar and fear.

"What about Jungkook, is he..."

"Jungkook is alive, just... complicated, so Jimin is staying with Yoongi."

"What about this bastard? Have they killed him?" Asked Jin.

"Taehyung," Hoseok laughed shaking his head. "He's one lucky bastard actually. No, he's alive. Turns out he's Yoongi's mate."

"What!" Both Tanja and Jin screamed.

"See Tanja, some people have it was worse than you," Hoseok was still amused.

"Poor Yoongi," Jin sighed.

"Seems like Taehyung had rescued his life though, now he will be staying with Yoongi, because he had decided to do better."

"Yes, watch him coming up with something again soon," Jin didn't seem convinced at all but Tanja rested her head in the omega's lap overthinking it again.

If Yoongi and Taehyung were mates their bond was stronger than hate or revenge.

I already miss you my Micah, she thought playing with the necklace her heart so broken and bleeding, her lips still full with his new unexpected taste, so she was counting days until seeing him again.

Someone cleared his throat and Jimin opened one eye to see Taehyung's tall posture above the bed.

"Yoongi has sent me, they're here," he muttered then turned around leaving the room immediately.

It has been a few hours since he had slayed the beast, the Min clan mansion his new home from now on as going back to Jungkook wasn't an option, not to a man who hated him, had rejected him and the pup.

Of course all his wanting to have a baby was pure lies, Jimin sat up on the bed trying to collect enough strength to get up.

He had used a bit of Luna's tears to apply on the many wounds the beast had made. Hopefully the pup will be ok, it had to endure so much.

I'm sorry my baby, from now on I will only take good care of you, whispered Jimin caressing over the belly.

The room spun a bit when he got up reaching for the water glass Yoongi had brought some hours ago.

How could he end up like this, a rejected pregnant omega, housing under one roof with Taehyung and his mate.

You should have told him, whispered Luna.

What would that change, he hissed.

You know he's only mad at you for risking yours and the pup's life. He cares about you two so deeply.

Shut up! Jimin left the room storming downstairs.

The mixed scents of his friends hit him causing some tears to storm over his face without any stupid reason.

"Jimin!" Jin ran his way, when Lola Lila and Aeric fell over him with their father cuddling him deeply.

"Uncle Jimin! Uncle Jimin!"

Thank you so much for all your support. I know you have a lot of questions about Taehyung, he's not forgiven, just taken in by Yoongi who has given him a second chance, which by the way he doesn't deserve 😅

So what do you think about 2Seok reuniting, what about Tanja and her mate? How will Jimin's meeting with his friends go?

Much <3

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

3.2M 192K 94
In which Kim Taehyung is 24 and living his best normal human life not knowing he is actually a male omega. Until he picks up his cousin, Park Jisung...
1.2M 66.7K 50
As a male omega, the rarest and most desired kind of werewolves, Kim Taehyung has grown up in the shadows, hiding his true identity by taking scent s...
184K 7.2K 60
Jungkook is soon to be alpha. He is waiting for his mate to shower him with love and affection and claim him as his. He waited for his mate for many...