The Beast World's Gift (Disco...

By HadesIsTheBest

Hello! This is a story around a few Wattpads and a few Manhuas I have read, now some of these characters will... More

The characters of my own
Prologue
Chapter 2. Time for spices
Chapter 3. The first one
Chapter 4. Camel Valley (smut)
A/N
5. The Plan
6. Hibernation
7. Ape Village
8. Blue Lilies
9. Running away
10. New house PT.1
A/N
11.new house part 2
A/N: VERY IMPORTANT

Chapter 1. Where the hell am i?

2.8K 118 16
By HadesIsTheBest

THE KEY TO THE STORY

Adia's thoughts: This

The 'friend': This

The system: This

Adias POV

Why Did I wake up in the jungle? What the fuck? I was hunting deer one second now I'm in an unfamiliar place, with only my compound bow, my quiver, my phone, and my emergency pack with all of my replacement parts, patience for my bows, matches, and a few other things.

I look around, based on the sun it's a bit before noon, there must be wildlife or someone here, maybe a small hut or cabin.

"Well, time to look around," I said to myself. I got my phone out and, "what the hell?" The whole screen was just glitching. I stuffed it in my jacket pocket, and noticed something in the sky, 3 moons!

If I'm not on earth, where the fuck am I? What In the multiverse is this?

⚠️SYSTEM ALERT⚠️
Player #0027

Welcome to The Beast World Player

Name: Adia
Age:21
Level: 1
Title(s): 🔒🔒
Exp: 0/50
Strength:34                    Health:%100
Smarts:47                     Alertness:43
Agility:32                            Skills:38

Shop:🔒🔒
Quests: None

⚠️Quest triggered⚠️
Accept?

What the hell is this shit? Am I in a video game?

I heard a soft and gentle voice answer me

No, you are not. you are in a different world, far from earth, my name is Karuun, this place has little to no females, and their population will soon die off, I ask of you to stay here and help them get through this.

Why me? Out of everyone? Why me? What are you?

I am a god, the god of war, hunting, and luck of this place, I beg of you, please help me save my planet. And the reason I chose you, you are one of the few females with the right qualifications needed that can hunt and survive on their own.

Fine I will help you, now, what do you want me to do? Also, can I go home after the 'mission' or 'quest' as you call it?

Guide them, do whatever you wish, and no you cannot go home during, or after the mission my child. You probably will love this planet of mine immensely after a while, most of the others did.

What do you mean by that Karuun? Oh, you mean the 'players'? There are more people like me??

Not anymore child, only one more is like you, now, She wants to go home, she's with a leopard beastman right now, and you're pretty close to the village she's in currently.

What do you mean by beastman? Also leopard?

Oh, beastmen are the males here, and females are just that. Females here are extremely ugly, beautiful females are rare and hard to come by, and you are considered a goddess compared to the rest! Not many females are here too, less than 2,500 on the whole planet. While there are at least 80,000 males, probably more though.

Also, leopards mean their species, there are quite a few tigers, lions, panthers, eagles, apes, peacocks, wolves, bears, scorpions, and much more my child. It is expected here for females to take on multiple mates, up to 20 if you wish.

What?!? Do you mean to tell me that females are rare, their ugly, but males are everywhere? What?

Now, I cannot explain everything to you, the system will tell you everything you need to know to survive on this planet, but before I leave, I give you my blessing.

What do you mean by 'blessing'?

That's when I felt it, a tingling sensation on the palms of my hands, there were crossed swords on the palms of my hands.  Then I heard a male British voice.

Hello, I am the 'System'

The system?

I shall help you figure out this planet, Karuun made me, the system for 'Players' like yourself! I will tell you anything you want to know!

What are these stats for? The shop? Why is it locked? Also Titles?

The stats show what you are capable of, currently, your stats show you are very powerful, for a female that is!

The shop is where you can buy, clothes, maps, food, furniture, etc. with 'salt' you can get salt by selling things to beastmen or merfolk, or by doing quests! You have to be level 5 for the shop though. And the titles, you want them by doing quests or great feats, like killing things!

⚠️PROFILE UPDATE⚠️

Adia
Age: 21
Level: 1
Title(s): The blessed, The transmigrator
Exp:0/50
Strength:34                    Health:%100
Smarts:47                     Alertness:43
Agility:32                            Skills:38

Shop:🔒🔒
Quests: None

⚠️Quest triggered⚠️
Accept?
Y/N?

I accept the quest system, wait do you have a name?

No, I do not, can name me though

I will name you Elliott

I shall cherish the name, Adia!!

Quest accepted:
Kill a deer, skin and tan it for furs.
Reward: 45 salt 50 Exp.

Alright, I should set up in a tree. I wandered around for a bit before finding a tree with good height and width near a stream, the perfect place to set up. I tried to be as quiet as possible getting up the tree, but the leaves are starting to fall, every step I made a crunching noise.

I finally got up from the tree I sat on a branch and set up my compound bow to get ready to shoot.

I waited about 45 minutes before I saw it, a buck, about 60 feet away, the thing was massive compared to the one I'm used to. I drew my bow and aimed, I shot and got a perfect headshot. I got down and grabbed the big deer by the antlers.

Now how am I gonna tan this?

Oh, Elliott! Are there any trees with stretchy branches that won't break?

Yes, they are called willow boom trees, their seeds are known for 'exploding' with insects when opened, the seeds are very tasty to them, and they have dark green leaves with almost white bark.  (A/N: I made this up, there is no willow boom  tree)

Are there any strong and thin vines too?

Yes, there is, they tend to grow on any tree so be on the lookout for them.

"Thank you, Elliott," I said. I tied the deer legs together with the top in my emergency bag and tied them to my unused belt loops so I can drag the at least 200lb deer.

After walking around for a bit, I found a small willow boom tree, it was 15ft tall, with long branches, I got to the tree, and untied the deer.

Elliott, how do I cut this without an axe?

Here use this Adia

What's 'this'?

That's when I saw a hatchet pop out of nowhere, I grabbed it and collected a few branches to make a frame for my tanning rack.  "Now time for the vines" I muttered.

I managed to find the vines I was looking for they were about as thick as a pencil and I found one that was extremely long about 40 feet a few others that range from 5 feet to 10 feet.

I found a cave, it was empty, just some leaves and sticks, I set it up by Tying the branches with the smaller pieces of lines and making a giant loop for hanging this deer.

I got the deer and hung it up on a nearby tree, I hung it by the feet, skinned it, and got the tender parts of the deer, and all the parts I could use set the meat on my orange vest for now. I brought the skin/furs and the meat to the cave.

I poked holes in the skin on the flesh side with my knife and strung it up on my tanning rack. It's in pretty bad shape, but it's all I can make for right now.  Once I was done stringing it up, I went out to find some firewood so I can cook this meat while I can because I have to wait up to an hour for this flesh in the skin to dry so I can scrape the leftover flesh off.

I only had to go out for a few minutes and chop down a small tree for firewood. it took me 20 minutes tops, when I got back and I set up a small fire pit with a spit roast so I can roast some of the
Venison before it goes bad.

I set a big piece of the thigh and roasted it. Once that was done roasting I put on the tenderloin, and let that roast while I scrape the flesh off the pelt.

After I was done, I finish brushing up the rest of the meat, it took well over 4 hours to roast it all, I ate a piece of tenderloin, it was tender and juicy, just a bit plain. I did another scrape over the pelt's inside so there is no more flesh on it.

I loosened up the vines on the pelt. I got my bag and used it as a pillow and lost my compound bow near my hand for easy access and fell asleep.

WORD COUNT: 1515

A/N: I hope you enjoyed this! Yes, Bai will play a minor part and not be seen much, Also, she just got here too, Bai has only met Parker so far. Also, Curtis will not be her mate, and Winston won't be either Hope you enjoy the story!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.6K 1.4K 19
Diana finds herself in the beastworld after one faithful day. Luckily for her, a kind hearted leopard finds her and brings her back to his home. From...
85.7K 3.2K 23
Alina DeCosta a girl from the 21st century somehow transports into a novel that she hates the most so didn't finish the novel. She somehow remembered...
186K 10.4K 75
[ UNEDITED , FEEL FREE TO COMMENT THE GRAMMATICAL ERRORS] [COMPLETED] .・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。. Azura thought that she had no chances of s...
18.9K 1.6K 19
Xena Crane is living her best life. Studying hard at University and engaged to the love of her life. She really didn't need this. Waking up in a wo...