The Quincy Brothers | ON HOLD|

Av Just_peachy21

Easton Quincy is attractive, mysterious, scary, thoughtless, and most of all dangerous. These are all of the... Mer

Character Aesthetics
1~ Another Day, Another Fight
2~ Surprise, Surprise
3~ The Wicked Bitch of the West
4~ Parent-Teacher Meeting Without the Parent
5~ Football Game or Stupid Shit? Same Thing
6~ Need a Lesson in Apologizing
7~ Birthday Traditions and Suprises
8~ Blast From the Past
9~ I Wish That I Was Eighteen...Not
10~ A Little Party Never Killed Anybody
11~ And So It Begins
12~ To Talk. To Punch. To Listen.
13~ That's What Friends Are For
14~ Show Me All the Scars You Hide
16~ Trouble in Paradise
17~ Long Flights, Layovers, and Lies
18~ Life's a Beach
19~ Thanksgiving in Hawaii
20~ So Long, Farewell
21~ Hell of a Conversation
22~ The Game Plan
23~ Day of Dumbass
24~ The Most Horrible Time of the Year

15~ Ashtyn Might Have Some Explaining to Do

100 6 1
Av Just_peachy21

Demi was back from Vermont and I was quite happy about that. Nothing has quite been the same since she left. I had my morning shake and it was delicious as always.

"I missed you, Demi," I said and kissed her cheek.

"No you just missed my food," she teased. 

That morning's run was very light. I decided not to shower since I barely sweated. I changed into my normal t-shirt and jeans. Nothing out of the ordinary.

"Hey Jackass, I'm going with you today," Ethan told me as he tossed an apple in the air and caught it. Demi smacked him for cussing, but it was no use.

"Why? You have your own car," I pointed out.

He just shrugged.

"Well whether you're riding together or not, you should go before you're late," Demi said.

We bid her goodbye before leaving. I looked over at Ethan in the passenger seat. It's been empty for a while and it almost feels weird that he filled it. "What do you want?" I asked him as we pulled up to a red light.

"I don't know what you're talking about," he lied and looked out the window.

"Curb the shit, Asshole. I know you don't want to ride with me for the hell of it, so spit it out. Say or ask what you want," I said and drove when the light turned green.

"I noticed you and Ash have been a little awkward the past few days. Something happened the day I went to Erin's, didn't it?"

I nodded. The kid's a lot smarter than he looks, that's for sure. Ever since that night I just didn't know what to say to her. I thought she would've left by now, most people do. I haven't had anybody really stay after finding out, which they normally did on their own. They saw the scars and put two and two together.

"What did you do?" He asked me.

"What makes you think I did anything wrong?" I asked offendedly.

He just shrugged. "Answer the question."

"She saw my back. She saw my scars." I answered curtly. "She was worried about me. Then she touched one and I flipped and grabbed her wrist. I backed away before I could hurt her, but before I did, I felt the same thing I did when I hit Luke. I blacked out for a second and I had no control. Then I backed away and everything happened, but she never left. So yeah it's been awkward because no one has seen me like that other than you and I don't know how to make it not awkward," I admitted.

"Wow," was the only word out of his mouth as I pulled into my parking spot.

"Great advice," I muttered under my breath.

"Want advice? Talk to her. I don't know, straighten things out. That's how you make it less awkward," he said and got out of the car. 

Life advice from my fifteen-year-old brother. My life has hit an all time low.

I walked into school, early for once, thanks to Demi. Erin, Ethan, and Ashtyn were huddled together talking when I walked up.

"Hey ladies," I said. "Just so you know, Eth, included you," I teased. He rolled his eyes at me.

"Hey Quincy, party at my house tonight, you're all invited," Tyler called as he passed our group in the hall. "Ally too."

"I'm sure she probably already knows," I said, too quiet for him to hear as he threw invitations at people in the hall.

Ash laughed, knowing it was probably accurate. The bell rang and Ethan walked Erin to class. Me and Ash walked to Ms. Wells' class.

It was awkwardly quiet.

"So are you gonna go to the party?" She asked me.

I shrugged. "Most likely. You?"

"If you are, probably," she answered as we walked up to Ms. Wells' door, but we stopped. Neither one of us made a move to walk in.

"Meet at the house, and we'll go together," I offered.

A smile spread across her lips. "Sounds good to me."

"Be there at eight," I smiled.

She nodded and walked into Ms. Wells' class and I followed her and sat in my seat.

***

"East, I'm here," Ash said as she knocked on my open door. I turned around as I put on my shirt. She blushed and quickly looked away. "Sorry, I didn't know you were changing," She apologized and turned away.

A smirk found its way onto my face. "It's all good Ash, I'm done." I sprayed on some deodorant and a splash of cologne. I grabbed a black and white flannel and threw it over my faded green t-shirt. "Are you ready to go?" I asked her.

She nodded. "Are Ethan and Erin coming too?" she asked as we walked out of my bedroom. I knocked on Ethan's door to let him know we were leaving.

"Erin isn't allowed at the party scene yet, but Ethan's coming with us. Ally's meeting us there I guess?" I asked.

Ash shrugged. "She wasn't at her house when I got home. I think she went to Tyler's early. Something is going on between them. I know it," She said.

"Definitely," I chuckled. Ash tripped over her foot on the last stair. I quickly grabbed her waist to keep her from hitting the floor. Her hands gripped my arms for support.

She looked up and our faces were only inches apart. Our breaths were hitched in our throats. My eyes roamed her face, looking for any indication of her being hurt.

The sound of a throat clearing behind us broke us apart. We stood up and awkwardly stepped away from each other.

"Thank you... for um... helping me," She said awkwardly and quietly.

"No problem," I answered and scratched the back of my head.

Ethan pushed between the two of us and eased some of the tension in the room. "Let's go, slowpokes, It's party time!" He called from the front door.

We laughed and made our way to the car. Ash sat in the front and Ethan got stuffed in the back. I drove us to Tyler's house. As always, it was already half full of people. There were people in the front yard dancing and drinking. Stupid decision because they're gonna get caught out in the open.

Tyler's dad is a cop, so I really don't know how he gets away with these parties all the time.

"Hey my favorite people have arrived," Tyler soberly called as the three of us walked into the house. Ethan said hey and left to get a drink and go downstairs to the pool table.

"Hey Tyler," Ash laughed and hugged him slightly. "Have you seen Ally?" Ash asked him.

"Up in my room. She's been up there for a while," He said and shook his head. Ash went up to his room to find Ally. "What's up, man? Are you and her a thing?"

I looked at him like he was crazy. I mean he kind of was. "Me and Ash? You got that way wrong, buddy. She's my best friend, but that's it," I denied.

He raised his eyebrows at me. "Really, dude? Because best friends don't look at each other that way. If you want her man, I suggest you make a move fast. You're going to get stuck in the friend zone before you know it, besides there are many guys that want her, like that Issac. If you're not careful, you're gonna lose her," He said.

"What do you mean many guys want her?" I asked sharply.

He chuckled as he brought his cup up to his lips and took a sip. "Best friends, huh?" He asked amusedly and walked away.

"Asshole," I mumbled under my breath and left for the kitchen to get a drink.

Just to my luck, Issac was in the kitchen already on his way to getting drunk, getting another drink. "Hey Easton, right?" He slurred slightly and threw his arm over my shoulder. I immediately shoved him off. He stumbled back but walked back over to me.

I got myself a drink and sipped it.

"Is Ashtyn here tonight? I wanted to see her," He slurred.

I remembered what Tyler said. "Not that it matters to you, you're not gonna see her," I said.

I'll be damned if he gets close to her under my watch.

"What are you, her guard dog?" He asked as he tried to be threatening. His tipsy demeanor kind of threw that off. He wasn't even worth shutting up.

I took my cup and walked into the living room. Ash and Ally walked down the stairs. Tyler walked over to the pair at the same time I did. Sam and his goons walked into the house. Sam had his arm thrown over Megan. She was on her phone with a look of disgust etched on her facial features.

"Want a drink?" I offered Ash.

"As long as you're driving," She said and took my cup from my hand and downed almost half the thing in one gulp.

"I thought you didn't like alcohol?' I smirked and took a sip from the drink.

She shrugged. "What can I say? It's a party. I gotta live a little." She smiled and grabbed my arm. "Let's dance."

She was definitely living a little right now. That's not like Ash. Nevertheless, I followed her lead and we went to the middle of the living room to dance. She danced around and had a little fun. She drank the rest of my drink, more moderately this time. I couldn't help but laugh at the girl. Ash was something else alright.

We danced, and by we I mean she danced, and I watched her. She looked over at me a pouted.

"Why aren't you dancing?" She asked me.

"I am dancing," I countered.

She shook her head violently. "No, you're just standing there. Dance with me, East," She grabbed my hands and put them on her hips.

I was a little shocked at first, but I relaxed and began dancing along with her rhythm. It was quite fun.

"I'm gonna go get another drink," She said suddenly and ran to the kitchen.

I walked out of the dancing circle and back to the outskirts. I met up with Tyler and Ally.

"Damn dude, I could've sworn I just saw you out there dancing, but it couldn't have been Easton. No, Easton doesn't dance," Tyler said dramatically.

I rolled my eyes at him. "Haha," I said dryly.

"Then I looked at who you were dancing with and suddenly it all made sense," he laughed.

Ally looked between the two of us with a smile on her face. She lifted her cup to her lips and took a sip. "This punch is strong," She made a sour face, but I knew she wouldn't stop drinking it.

The three of us talked for a while. Ally continued to drink and I noticed Tyler stopped drinking.

"Where's the kid?" Tyler asked.

I shrugged. "Downstairs"

"Where's Ash?" He asked.

I looked around. We had been talking for a while and Ash still hasn't come back from the kitchen. "She said she was gonna get another drink. I'm gonna go check on her."

It was almost midnight and we had been here for almost four hours.

I found Ashtyn sitting on the counter with a red cup in her hand. She gasped happily when she saw me. "Hiii Easton," She slurred and giggled at the sound of her voice. She kicked her feet happily and almost fell off the counter. I stood in between her legs to steady her.

"God, Ash what did you drink?" I groaned.

"Punch," She giggled and stuck her cup out to show me. The same punch Ally said was strong and that girl had a tolerance. "Want some?" She asked, but before she could let me respond, she tipped it up to her mouth.

I pulled it away from her before she could get any more. "That's enough for you," I set the cup on the island behind me.

She pouted and crossed her arms like a two-year-old. "But I wasn't done," She whined.

"You are now. God, Mason would kill me if he found out you got drunk on my watch." He would ban me from running at practice for a month.

She giggled and flicked my nose. "What Mason doesn't know won't kill him," She slurred and giggled again. "I sound weird," She giggled and began making weird noises.

"You're staying with me tonight," I told her.

She clapped happily. "Sleepover! We could watch movies and eat candy. It's gonna be so fun!" She squealed.

"Excited?" I asked with a laugh. She was going to regret this the next day.

She nodded vigorously. I helped her off the counter and she fell into me. She put her hand on her head. "Come on, Ash. We gotta go to the car," I said.

"I feel dizzy," She groaned. I put my flannel over her arms.

I walked her out to my car and set her in there. I hoped she didn't throw up.

I ran back into the house and downstairs to get Ethan.

"Ethan we gotta go, Ash is drunk as hell," I told him.

"Give me a second, I'm kicking his ass," He said and angled his pool stick on the cue ball.

The kid was right. He was destroying this guy. The other guy had five balls on the table, while Ethan had two and the eight ball. Ethan sunk all three in a row.

He took his money and walked out to the car together.

"How's drunk Ash?" He asked me.

"Giggly as fuck," I answered. "It was funny, but it was starting to get really annoying."

We got to the car and Ash was fast asleep in the back seat. I buckled her up and Ethan got in the front.

I drove us to the house and Ethan got out and went inside.

I carefully unbuckled Ash from the back and got her out of the car. I carried her bridal style up the stairs as she began to stir. I hoped she would have stayed asleep. She slowly opened her eyes, not even all the way.

"You know I like the color green on you," She admitted quietly with a slight giggle as she noticed my shirt.

"Is that so?" I smirked.

She giggled. "Uh-huh. It brings out the green in your eyes."

And here I thought my eyes were gray and boring.

I opened the door to my bedroom and laid her on my bed. She was fast asleep in no time. I put a blanket on her and climbed under the covers.

"Goodnight, Ash," I whispered.

"Goodnight, Easton," I heard faintly as I closed my eyes.

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

25.6K 322 38
First book out of two! She was a broken girl, from a past that wasn't so kind to her. He came from a family that was known for it's mystery. Oliver...
733K 16.9K 45
"You look so kissable, Amore" "Yeah?" "Yeah" _____________________ Azora Kai Russo & Ares Evolet Reid have been competing against each other for as l...
4.4K 446 18
Highest rank in teen fiction - #60 His tongue trails down from my jawline towards my neck. His hands beneath my shirt trying to feel each fibre of my...
352K 7.8K 67
"Two damaged souls who fell in love at a school meant for fucked up rich kids." Bryce Weston is an uptight seventeen year old who used to have it al...