I Want Her

By GossamerPink_0

GossamerPink presents: Vivan Chaudhry, who is a moon in the dark sky. Shining as brightly as he can. The one... More

Intro
Prologue
#1
#2
#3
#4
#5
#6
#7
#8
#9
#10
#11
#12
#13
#14
#15
#17
#18
#19
#20
#21
#22
#23
#24
#25
#26
#27
#28

#16

32 5 0
By GossamerPink_0

Aarna's p. o. v.

I really didn't know what to do, all i could think was him. He's making everything really different. I don't know how to face him, talk to him, look at him.

He has a charming yet cold personality. His smile can make anyone melt. He's that much handsome and beautiful. He could have choose anyone but he's after me. Why? I don't know.

He forced me into this relationship but I can't hate him. Hate is really a strong emotion, and that strong emotion is not towards him.

" Aarna, can please take Arhaan? I have to go for trying this out " Kritika smiled at me as she made her towards the trail room. 

I looked at the small baby boy who was looking at me. He's really cute. I poked his cheek as he smiled in return. I couldn't help but to smile too.

" You're so cute " I made a weird face and he once again squealed.

" Do you like me? " He looked at as if he saw an alien. " You don't like me? " I once again asked him and all he did was, smile.

" Why are you here alone? "

I was startled by the sudden voice, I looked back and saw Vivan. Looking at me and Arhaan who was now busy looking at Vivan too.

" Come to chachu "

Vivan took Arhaan and started to tickle him in the stomach. He squealed and laughed. I moved my eyes towards Vivan who was smiling with Arhaan.

" I asked you something pari "

Shit, shit, shit. Why does he call me pari. I am not a pari, I am not even that beautiful. But I have notice he calls me Pari most of the time.

" Kritika di went to try a dress so Arhaan is with me " I said as I fumbled with my dupatta. I was wearing a light green color dress. My hair as usual were in a ponytail. My hair are not that long. They are medium length and that too looks like I have curled them.

" Is it your habit to look at the ground and fumbling with your dupatta? "

I looked up into his eyes as he was already looking in my eyes. What does he mean by its habit. I do that when I am nervous. And you make me nervous.

" No it's not a habit " I snapped as him as he chuckled. I was looking at the other side, ignoring his existence. What does he think of himself?

I suddenly felt a hand on my head, I looked towards Vivan who smiled at me.

" Do not ignore me when I am just standing with you and for you and only you. "

I didn't knew what happened but felt something in my stomach. My heart was beating hard in my chest. Bahar ane ka irada hai kya?

I nodded my head as he nodded his head, patting my head lightly as if I am koala. Arhaan laughed when he saw Vivan still patting my head. Do I looked like a koala to him too?

He removed his palm from my head as it went towards my hand, which was still holding the dupatta tightly. He held my wrist as he walked ahead with Arhaam still in his arm looked around.

" Kaha ja rahe hai hum? "

" Bhuk nai lagi tumko? "

Rather then answering me he asked my a question. He looked over his shoulder, this man was telling me aap just a few hours ago and he came to tum this early. Wow. Girggit.

" Nai, I am fine - "

" When was the last time you ate? "

I licked my lips as I thought about it. What did I ate yesterday? Was it aloo or bengan?

" See, you don't even remember that. Now let's go " He once again started to drag me. We were sitting in a restaurant. Arhaan is in my arms, he snuggled into my neck as I patted his back.

I looked at Vivan who was going through menu. He has a curious expression as he went through the menu, seeing every dish. He was sitting beside me. I thought he was gonog to sit facing me but he just sat right next to me.

" Sab log humko dundh nai rahe honge? "

I was looking at the dishes that was in front of me. White with flora pattern. I move my gaze towards Vivan who was still going through the menu.

" I asked something "

He looked at me as he raised his eyebrow asking me what?

" Sab log dundh nai rahe honge hume? " I repeated what I asked before but he ignored me. Bada ajeeb banda hai. Maine toh sirf pucha hai isko.

" How would I know if you're talking to me or not, you at least have to take my name pari "

I gulped as I didn't say anything, rather focusing on drinking the water that was kept in front of me. I don't know how to address him. I was still not comfortable around him.

" I have informed them, they would be coming in a minute or so "

And just then I heard the voice. " Bhai, you won't believe what happened "

Jiya sat in front of me as she looked at her brother with stars shinning in her eyes. Like he meant everything for her.

Jiya started to talk to Vivan with a smile on her face, a true smile. I also wanted a family, my family. My parents, my brother or sister. But I don't even know why they abandoned me? I don't even know how they look.

I felt a hand on my thigh as I came out of my thoughts and looking down where the hand was - with widened eyes.

" What happened? Are you okay? "

I shivered when I heard his deep voice, his breath was fanning against my ear as I nodded my head.

" I- I am okay, just a headache. And can you please take your hand away, it's making me uncomfortable "

I whispered back to him, it was rather inaudible I guess. Cause he didn't even moved his hand away an inch. I can't even do that myself since Arhaan is in my hand.

" What both of you are whispering to each other huh? "

I looked at Samira aunty who has a teasing smile on her lips. I shooked my head in no, telling her nothing.

" Aarna you might be tired handling Arhaan, you can give him to me now " I looked at Shivangi di who stood up telling me to pass Arhaan to her.

But how can I tell her that her lovely devar is not ready to take his hand off me. I kicked his leg under the table telling him to take it away but rather he glared at me.

The freaking audacity.

I glared back at him, but he tighten his grip on my thigh and gave me a winning smirk. I am gonna yeet that smirk off your lips Vivan.

Shivangi di raised her eyebrows, asking me why am I still sitting. Is this man going to embarrass me in front of all the family members.

" What happened? " Kritika di looked at me and than back towards Vivan. No no, Kritika di don't. And then her eyes move towards Vivan's hand and then under the table.

She gave me teasing smirk as she diverted her gaze towards her husband. This man doesn't have any shame.

" Please leave " I mumbled which was barely audible. He smiled as he patted my head with another hand. Now all of the attention was towards us.

" Say my name, otherwise let them see us like this " He whispered in my ear as I gulped and closed my eyes. Taking a deep breath I mumbled.

" Vivan ji, please leave "

I opened my eyes looking at him, he had a wide smile on his face as he left my thigh. God I am going to die. Right now. I stood up giving Arhaan to Shivangi di quickly and excusing myself as I went towards the wash room.

I looked at my face which was red, this man is really something. I washed my face, cooling myself I walked out of the bathroom and sat beside Vivan once again.

He once again asked me if I was okay, as I nodded my head, but inside I wanted to tell him that this man only made me a mess.

How can someone be this........ I don't have any words. Leave it.

We ate as all of them were talking about the engagement and the wedding. I was relived that engagement and wedding is not going to happen together. After the engagement,  10 - 13 days later was the marriage.

Even though it was that long, but still I can prepare myself for what will be the next. But this man right here was disappointed. Is these 10-13 days so long? Or is he that desperate to irritate and Embarass further in the future?

Soon we parted the ways bidding good bye. And once again I was in the car alone with Vivan. He asked me if I wanted to eat ice cream which I denied and ignored him for the rest of the ride.

When he parked his car outside the apartment, I quickly opened the door and went away not looking back. Today was nothing but a chaotic day for me.

_________________________________________

Well, I didn't expect Vivan to be this romantic.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.7K 1.5K 62
"How ...cc...cca....ccan you !! I..I don't believe these bullshits. Parth ...Parth!!!,I know this this is....this is just a joke, but it's not funny...
3.2K 172 15
Revenge to obsession series - 2 SHEKHAWATS name is enough to make people shiver no one has dare to go against them they held power not just politicia...
22K 616 32
[UNDER EDITING] Romance between a billionaire and a teacher. Note: ANYBODY can read it. I DID NOT include hindi. There is NO hindi dialogs in this a...