Ninjago High School (Complete...

By kdrama-addict16

Join the Ninjas and their friends into the life of High school problems, bullies, fun and parties. It will i... More

The First Day at Highschool
The Bullying
The Sleepover
Boys Hang Out Night
The Best Day Ever
A Strong Connection
Working On The Project
Lloyd's Feelings
Double Sleepover
A new student
A hundred feelings
Kai's Birthday
Camping weekend
The Canteen Date
The Prom
I am here for you
Summer Vacation
The First day at High School (Again)
Moving on...
The Graduation

Skylor's Car

231 6 0
By kdrama-addict16

Nya's POV

Just like Skylor told us, me, Kate and Pixal waited for her in front of her dad's restaurant. It was for noodles and was the biggest restaurant in whole Ninjago City.

"Where is she?" Katelyn asked, getting impatient. "I am hungry!"

"Why didn't you ate something at your home?" Pixal asked.

"We are going to a restaurant Pix, what's the point of eating something at home when you will eat in a restaurant and besides I love master Chen's noodles." Kate told her.

"My brother does too." I chimmed in the conversation.

"Of course he does." Katelyn roll her eyes. "He is crushing so hard on Skylor."

Suddenly Skylor's voice was heard. "Who is crushing on me?" We all turned to see her behind us. We all got silent and started sweating up.

"Uhhh, one random boy at our school." Katelyn lied and we I played along while Pixal was silent.

"Yeah, we went past him and we overheard him saying something to his friend about 'having crush on Skylor'." I said, trying to not sound so nervous.

"Oh ok but he doesn't have chance anyway. My father made it chear with his 'no boys untill you are 18'." Skylor sighed, clearly annoyed by her father.

If Kai heard this statement he would chicken out even more and I would never see my ship sailing!

"Anyway, can we just go eat now?" Katelyn said and we all laughed.

We went inside and sat on a table for four. The restaurant was neatly cleaned and the smell of noodles filled the air. I can swear that I saw a saliva come out of Katelyn's mouth.

"I must say that this noodles smell very delicious." Pix stated.

"Yes they do! Now can we have some?" Katelyn said, getting really impatient now.

A waitress came and gave each of us the menu of the restaurant. Katelyn already knew the whole menu because she comes here often. I decided to order the traditional chicken noodle soup. A little later the waitress came back and we told our orders and then she went back.

"Are you sure you really want to try the most spiciest noodles in the restaurant Kate?" Skylor asked her. "My father tells me stories that no one has ever finished these noodles."

"I am up for this challenge Sky." Katelyn nodded. "I resist to spicy things and besides I just want to eat something."

I have known Katelyn for a long time and I can agree that she is very resistant. Once she was challenged by her cousin to eat a lot of habanero peppers and she did without getting hot. I can say that Katelyn is absolutely inhuman!

After a while our orders came in and Katelyn instantly gobble down the whole noodles without getting hot at all.

"Finished!" Katelyn said as she raised there hands in the air.

"How did you eat them so fast?" Skylor gaped

"I told you, noting can stop me when I am hungry!" Kate said but then burped and everyone in the restaurant heard her.

"That was not a very feminine thing to do in front of everyone Katelyn." Pix said her eyes wide.

"Sorry people!" Katelyn shouted so the whole restaurant could hear her. The people just shrugged and continued with their meals.

After we were all done, we got our stuff and we went to the park for ice cream. Everything was doing great untill Katelyn got frustrated because her ice cream fell of it's cone and dropped on the grass. All of laughed laughed which made her mad.

"I am going to buy myself another ice cream." She said and went inside the ice cream shop.

"I kinda feel sad for Katelyn. Laughing about her fallen ice cream was not very nice of us." Pixal remarked.

"Now that you said it, I feel sad too." Skylor said, finishing her ice cream.

Katelyn then returned with another ice cream but instead in a cone it was in plastic cup with a small spoon. "Now the sucker won't fall off!" Katelyn said with a smile on her face.

After everyone was ready with their ice creams, Skylor invited us over her place so she can show us her car. We are still underage for driving but the good thing is that Skylor is getting her driving license this summer. I on the other hand have at least one more year till I get mine.

Skylor led us to her garage and the car was even more impressive in real life.

"Wow, I wish my brother had a car like this." I said.

Now Kai is very famous for breaking everything new he gets so he is stuck with an old Volkswagen.

"How ironic. Kai is older than Sky and she has better car than him." Katelyn joked.

"Yeah, I have a car but I can't drive it yet." Skylor said with a sigh. "I wish I somehow got my license earlier."

"Maybe there is a way Sky." We heard Pixal say from behind. She was smiling a little.

"Are you for real?" Skylor asked, getting her hopes up.

"Yeah. My father knows someone, who knows a girl, who knows a guy, that knows another guy that gives private driving courses."

"Um, isn't this illegal?" Katelyn asked, not so sure about it.

"Well considering that Skylor is going to start her driving courses this summer it pretty much legal to do so. Of course if you are the one that wants he won't do it because you are still a freshman." Pixal explained to Katelyn.

"Great! Another reminder that I am little!" Katelyn pouted.

"Pix, you are a life saver. Are you sure that your father will be okay with it?" Skylor asked, still little unsure.

"Well he is helping me get my license sooner so I think it won't hurt him if he helps you too." Our nindroid friend reassured her.

"Okay then. We are doing it!" Skylor said, happy that she will get to use her car. Then she gave Pixal a big hug. "You are the best Pix!"

---

Skylor's POV

Finally the big day has come! I'm taking my first driving course. I was a little nervous because I feel like I am not ready for this. I think that my heart is going to go out of my chest from excitement.

I was waiting for Mr. Thompson to come. I looked at my watch and sighed. He is five minutes late. I know I shouldn't worry but I still have the feeling that he got in trouble because of me. All my worries suddenly left when I saw Mr. Thompson.

"Sorry I am late, one of my students was a very hard one. She kept turning left when I told her to turn right." Mr. Thompson excused himself.

"Don't sweat it Mr. Thompson." I said.

"Call me Trent. No need for formalities." Trent said giving me a smile.

We decided to start with Trent asking me simple things. Yesterday I studied a lot and it payed off. He was impressed with all the things I learned for the past month.

"You did well Skylor." Trent praised me and I got flustered a little. "Now let's see how you are behind the wheel."

We entered the car and I got a little nervous. Even though I already have a car I haven't been behind the wheel. "Trent can I be honest with you?" I asked him and he just nodded.

"I am kinda nervous." I said with a shaky breath.

"It's normal to be nervous. When I was taking my course I was nervous too but do you know what my teacher said?"

"Um, no?" I quirked an eyebrow.

"He told me that 'If I even make a mistake I can always try again next month'. Trent said and it got me laughing a little.

"Okay I am feeling better now." I said in between laughs.

"Okay then. Let's start with my question." Trent said.

"I thought that I was done with the questions." I said.

"Yes but this one is important. What is the first thing you do when you enter the car?"

"Oh I know this one." I said as I buckled up, without saying anything.

"Hm, you prefer actions more than words." Trent remarked with a smile. "I admire that."

"That's me." I chuckled.

"Okay second question. What is the next thing you do?"

Again without saying anything I adjusted the rearview mirror and the side mirrors.

"Good job Skylor. Now what is the last thing you need to do?"

"Start the car of course." I said as I put the key in it's hole and started the engine.

Suddenly a familiar type of song played. "Let me guess Pixal was learning on this car before me." I sighed, already getting annoyed by Korean boys singing.

"That is true but the worst part is that the girl I had a lesson before you liked the same music." Trent said and changed the music to one more decent. "Now let's drive!"

---

"I did it! I actually did it!" I said while getting off the car. I looked at way I parked and it was perfect.

"Excellent Skylor. You did amazing." Trent said, getting off the car as well. He then gave me the thing I have longed for. "Here is your license."

I have actually have a license! I took it with the biggest smile on my face.

"Thank you so much Mr. Thompson!" I shook his hand.

"You deserve it Skylor." Trent said with a smile. "If you don't mind me asking what car do you have?"

"Audi e-tron GT. My dad gave a lot of money for it." I replied.

I know that my dad doesn't buy me many things but when he does I get very happy. Not that we don't have the money but dad used to buy many thing when my mom... was still alive.

"He must be proud that he has such a talanted daughter."

"Yes he is." I said with a delightful smile.

I waved goodbye to Mr. Thompson and went home. When I entered I was greeted by a delicious smell. My father must be cooking. I went to the kitchen and like I expected dad was there. I decided to snuck up on him and kiss his cheek.

"Oh hey Skylor." He greeted me by kissing my cheek too. "Did you got your license?"

"Oh hell yeah I did!" I said and showed him. He gave me a big hug which I gladly took.

"Oh Skylor, I am so proud of you." He said which made my smile go even wider.

"Aw, thanks dad. That's so sweet of you." I said letting go.

"I am sure that your mother was going to be proud too." Dad said with a sad smile.

Dad rarely mention mom and when he does, he always gets sad. When mom died when I was little so I didn't remember her that much. All I remember is how gentle and nice was she with me.

"I really hope she would." I said reassuringly.

Dad continued with making dinner so I went to my room to do my homework. I almost forgot about it so I decided to do it as fast as I could. While I was doing it I got a text message from our text group.

---

Nya: Yo Skylor! Did you get your license?

Katelyn: Yeah, spill the rock. We want to know!

Skylor: Yes, I did! 🥳

Nya: Omg Sky, we are so happy for you!

Katelyn: Yeah, Skylor! We knew that you could do it!

Pixal: Well welcome to the club then! 😁

Skylor: You got your license too.

Pixal: Hell yeah I did! My dad is taking me to choose a car tomorrow after school.

Nya: Omg Pix did you just used 'hell yeah'

Katelyn: I never knew that you would ever do this.

Skylor: I already knew that Pix can be a bad bitch sometimes.

Pixal: Yeah, I can use a slang words too. You should not be that surprised.

Nya: Do you have a car in mind?

Pixal: No but as long it's BMW I am getting it.

Katelyn: Bruh Pix! Your dad is super rich and you choose a BMW 😭

Pixal: Shut up Katelyn! I love BMWs.

Nya: It's a meh car. I like Teslas!

Skylor: Lol Nya, you like expensive things.

Nya: Anyway I need to go. I still haven't done my homework.

Pixal: I did mine yesterday lol

Katelyn: I gotta go too. I have a dinner to attend.

Skylor: See you tomorrow at school y'all.

---

I turned off my phone and continued with my homework. When I was done my dad called me in for dinner. He asked me a little for how my lesson went and I of course told him that it was great. When I was done I told my dad a goodnight.

When I went inside my room I immediately went to sleep. Now excited that I am going with my car to school.

---

When I arrived at school my friends were waiting for me at the school's parking. When they saw me get off the car they started clapping and cheering. I cringed a little but in a good way. What I noticed was that Kai was also with the girls and he was gaping at me.

"You weren't kidding when Nya told me that you have a car." Kai said, still not believing how I have more expensive car than him.

"Well what can I say?" I sarcastically asked. "I am more reliable than you and my dad has trust in me."

"I mean what shocked me more is how you got license that soon. I needed to wait until summer so I can get mine."

"Let's say I have contacts about stuff like this." I said, winking at Pixal.

After Kai took some photos of my car we went inside school. It was Monday so I pretty much have a lot of classes with all my friends. Sadly the fist subject we have is Maths.

We bid Kai a goodbye and we went it the classroom. Me and Katelyn sat together while Nya and Pix sat behind us. Sometimes me and Nya exchange our partners because it's more fun this way.

"Hey Nya did you watched the Melon Music Awards? It was insane!" I heard Pixal say.

"Yeah, I am excited about Tomorrow x Together's comeback this January. I am pretty sure that 'The Name Chapter' will be super bonkers!" Nya replied.

"Personally I think that 'The Name Chapter' will be more of a sweet album than overly insane."

"Let's bet on 20 bucks!" Nya suggested and Pixal laughed in Nya's face.

"We are on!"

I sighed. Now I have two K-pop freaks in my friend group. Thankfully I was saved by the bell ringing and the teacher coming in. Let's just say that the class was very boring but I preferred to listen to the teacher talking about Algebra than listen Nya and Pixal arguing over K-pop groups.

We were saved from the boredom with the bell ringing again. Everyone exited class without even hearing what was the homework for Wednesday. I wrote the homework down and grabbed my stuff.

I waved at the girls a goodbye because we had different classes this time. I went inside History class but it was empty so I just choosed the seat next to the window. I took out my vape and started smoking while poking my head through the window so the smoke won't start the fire alarm.

One by one the students started coming in. I quickly turned off my vape and put it in my backpack. Than I heard a unfamiliar voice asking me if she could sit with me. I looked at the girl. She had black hair and dark brown eyes. She was wearing her school uniform just like everyone else.

I invited the girl to sit with me and we introduced ourselves. Her name was Akita and she was a freshman like Nya and Katelyn. I noticed that she was a Chinese and asked her if she changed counties.

"Yes, my mom is from Ninjago so when she and my dad divorced, my mom got the custody of me and I was forced to go to another country." Akita explained.

"Sorry to hear that. At least are you liking it here so far?." I asked her.

"Yeah, I fell in love with Ninjago and I really like it here." She replied with a smile.

We talked for a while but then the teacher came and started talking about the lesson. I like Akita so far, she is very sweet and I think that we will be good friends. We even agreed to sit together at lunch so I can introduce her to the others.

---

Finally lunch break came! My head was pondering from Nya and Pixal's arguing. They are always like that when their favorite groups announced that they are having a new album. Currently we are eating outside so I can smoke. Pixal like always looked at me disapprovingly.

"Will you stop judging me about smoking?" I asked her

"Never!" She smirked a little.

We were also waiting for Akita to come. After a while she came and I introduced her to everyone. Well she already knew Katelyn and Nya so I just introduced her to Pix. We went along very well and we even made her join our friend group in Instagram.

"Thank you for welcoming me in your friend group. I really appreciate it." Akita said.

"Don't sweat it. We love it when our friend group is getting bigger." Katelyn said with a smile.

We finished our lunches and went to our classes. Thankfully I don't have anymore classes with Pixal and Nya so I will get some peace and quiet. Well I still had one last class with Pixal but it was only her so I won't hear anymore from their bickering.

I entered my last class which was art. I don't like this class that much but Pixal loves it. Well she is an artist that's why. She even joined the art club, which I was kinda surprised about it. It may not look like this but Pix is a very shy girl so that why I was surprised when she said that she joined the club.

So far the class is super boring. Almost nobody was doing the art we were supposed to do. It was like that because we could draw whatever we want. Pixal on the other hand decided to draw her 'bias' from Tomorrow x Together, which was a guy named Soobin. What a strange name.

After class ended I waved Pix goodbye and went to the parking. It felt kinda strange for me to have a car now. I brushed it off and went home.

---

A/N: Hey guys, I am back with a new chapter after so long. I am using this a/n to say that I have inspiration to continue this book but for that to happen I need to stop working on ~Guns, Glory, Sad Ending~ for a while. I am not quitting the book I will just focus on this book more because I really like it so far.

So that's all for now. Have a great day/night, love ya.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.7K 2.2K 32
Yep. This is my new book, so even if your not familiar with jamilton I hope you check it out! Anyway, on to the description! Alexander Hamilton is...
11.3K 297 14
A still - alive Harumi causes an "accident" in order for the Ninjago civilians to hate the ninja. This not only destroys Ninjago City, but drives Nya...
22.2K 2.5K 200
*Dumps art* This is gonna be for different drawings I make, some animations maybe. Idk I can be random lol Do take note that some of my art contains...