Spider-Man: Irregular Reflect...

由 DominoSquire

Peter Parker from Earth-616 is transported to the alternate reality of Earth-636 where everything is drastica... 更多

Prologue
ISSUE 1: New World, New Problems!
ISSUE 2: Reunions and Reflections!
ISSUE 4: The Phantom of The Studio!
ISSUE 5: Lightning in a Bottle!
ISSUE 6: Sands Through The Hourglass!
ISSUE 7: The Heart of a Hunter!

ISSUE 3: Birds of a Feather!

406 16 5
由 DominoSquire

Earth-636

THE PARLOUR

Peter was having a quick look around Harry's lair and saw several costumes behind some glass showcases. He recognized Ollie and Mattie's uniforms but the other two were a complete mystery to him. There was one that caught his interest as this outfit was almost a spitting image of the costume that Peter is wearing at the moment except it was white and black with white eye lenses.

"Those were the days..."

He turned to his right to see Harry standing next to him admiring the costume.

"The days when I was once a sheltered brat who was so naive about the greater world around me," Harry reminisced while staring at his old spandex costume. "It's been so long since I wore that thing."

"I don't know. I kinda like this one. It looks more...hopeful," Peter said as Harry pondered at what Peter meant by that.

"Now that we are working together, you and I are gonna have to establish a few ground rules," Harry informed.

"What do you mean?" Peter asked while raising a brow.

"What I mean is that we can't have two Spider-Men running around the city in different colored costumes. If you going to be operating in this dimension, then at least come up with an alternative identity for the time being so that we can avoid confusion," Harry firmly stated.

"I suppose that's fair I guess," Peter reluctantly agreed but Harry did bring up a good point though. "But I'm not so sure if I am ready to part ways with my red and blues just yet."

"It's only temporary, Pete," Harry reiterated as they were walking around the lair.

"Quite the man cave you've built but personally I rather not have those murder machines anywhere near me in my opinion," Peter pointed to the antique Spider-Slayers that were behind the display cases and the Living Brain in the center of the lair.

"They're mementos that I have collected over course of my career. Besides you don't need to worry about them as I have made sure that they are completely shut down," Harry reassured his best friend that the slayers and robots were harmless.

Peter walked towards a hi-tech gray containment jar that was storing something. He wasn't sure what exactly but he sensed that it felt familiar and troubling to him. Peter was about to put his hand towards the jar until Harry snapped him out.

"I wouldn't touch that if I were you..."

"What's inside this bug jar?" Peter turned his attention over to Harry who was glaring at the jar.

"The less you know the better," Harry said as he didn't take his eyes off of it.

Harry decided to cut the tour of the lair short and escorted Peter back up to the penthouse so that they could have Mortimer's cooking in the dining room.

"You're in for a real treat. I told Mortimer about your favorite food in the whole wide world," Harry put his hand on Peter's shoulder and walking him up the stair.

"If Morty is making wheatcakes, then you sir have made a friend for life!" Peter excitedly chuckled as they both shared a laugh.

While they were conversing with one another, a sentient black slime-like organism was pressing up against the jar from the inside...

GALBY BUILDING

The Galby Building serves as the headquarters of crime lord and elderly supervillain, Silvio Manfredi, who was currently in his office sitting behind his desk coming up with new plans for heists with his confidant and business partner, Adrian Toomes.

Silvio was once apart of the criminal organization known as the Maggia in his younger years, and he was able to rise up in the ranks by inciting gang wars which led to the creation of the Manfredi Family. After serving time, he realized that the Manfredi family power greatly diminished over the years, and this upstart known as the Kingpin took over majority of his power. As luck would have it, someone was able to take out the fat tub of lard on his boat. Whoever this mysterious person was that did the job, he would gladly shake his hand, but unfortunately it caused another power struggle in which the Big Man now has taken over the underworld.

The two old men heard a knock on the door of the office as they were discussing whether or not to ransack a museum or a bank this time around.

"Why not send the Scavengers to the Guggenheim Museum as a distraction while the rest of us will be in Midtown Bank after hours?" Adrian suggested from his seat and the knocking continued.

"Nah. I heard they beefed up security after what that yutz, Shocker, pulled last weekend. I can't-" Silvio was cut off after they still heard another knock on the door.

"Concentrate due to that excessive noise," Adrian finished for his old friend as he too was starting to get aggravated.

"Oh for Pete's sake. It's open!" Silvio shouted as it was his own son, Joseph Manfredi, who came in with some urgent news to tell his old man. "This better be important, Joseph."

"I just got off the phone with Caesar. He says that the Punisher has been spotted in Yancy Street and he took out most of the members on their own turf," Joseph informed but Silvio blankly looked at his son.

"Is that it? Serves them right. Yancy Street and those Thompson Avenue bums have been nothing but trouble since I got out of the slammer. They think they could swim with the sharks and expect no consequences for their fool hardiness," Silvio rolled his eyes due to the fact that the aging criminal still viewed the street gang as small time crooks.

"The Big Man must be desperate for numbers if he's willing to add those street rats into his ranks," Silvio continued while getting up from his desk and walks over to his son.

"Your father and I were having a private conversation before you rudely interrupted. Why don't you run along and leave the important matters to the grownups," Adrian smugly remarked.

"Did I ask for your opinion, you old buzzard?" Joseph insulted which made Toomes and his father very angry.

"Better watch your tone, Sonny," Silvio admonished his son as he was grabbing him by the shirt collar. "Your Uncle Adrian is the reason why you and your spoiled friends have been living the high life. If I hear one more disrespectful word coming outta your mouth, then I will gladly take away your gang's gear and give it to more suitable replacements."

Joseph was red in the face as his father was lecturing him much to Adrian's satisfaction.

"You better apologize," Silvio ordered.

Before Joseph could say anything, an older red-headed short man with sideburns wearing a green suit and coat came barging into the room looking fearful and breathing erratically.

"Whoa! Leland. Where's the fire?" Silvio wondered what has gotten into Leland Owlsley, who is one of the members of his inner circle and financial adviser.

"My apologies, Boss Silvermane. B-But it seems l-like...like-"

"Oh spit it out, Owlsley!" Joseph rolled his eyes.

"You have a visitor," Leland sighed.

The visitor in particular was a huge silver humanoid-shaped robot. It had a two way monitor which displayed the face of whoever was in control on the machine's "face". It was currently on the balcony of the penthouse, and Manfredi's personal bodyguard, Dominic Tyrone, and some of his goons pointed their guns at the automaton to see if it was going do something. The robot, known as the Spider-Slayer Mark II, opened the door and ducked its head under to enter the home of the notorious mobster without creating any damage whatsoever.

Silvio, Adrian, Joseph and Leland arrived to see the large mechanical man walking towards them, but Silvio recognized this brand of robot as it has been years.

"Put your gun down, Dom," Silvio commanded his bodyguard much to everyone's confusion.

"You know what that thing is, dad?" Joseph nervously asked.

"Of course I do and I may have an idea of who sent it," Silvio nodded and took a closer look at the robot. The monitor on the robot's "face" turned on and through the static a familiar face popped up. It appeared to be the scarred face of Alistair Smythe with a rebreather who was known as Doctor Octopus.

"Dear god...so the rumors were true after all. You are alive," Silvio muttered under his breath.

"You of all people should know that not even death can hold back a true genius such as myself. It's great to see you again, Silvermane," Smythe boasted through the monitor.

"Um...I don't want to be rude but aren't you gonna introduce us to Mr. Roboto here," Joseph still kept his guard up not knowing that if the person controlling the machine was friend or foe. He wasn't alone in that feeling as everyone in the room except Silvio did not know what to make of this.

"There is no need to be alarmed young Manfredi," Smythe said to represent that he wasn't a hostile threat.

"The man that you see before you guys is Doctor Octopus." The name made Joseph chuckle a little much to the scientist's mild annoyance but bear through it.

"I use to run with his small group back in the the day before everything fell apart thanks to the bug," Silvio stated which got most of the people in the room's attention.

"So you're this fabled "Doctor" that I've heard so much about," Adrian said.

"In the flesh," Smythe chuckled with mirth. "Well I'm more cold steel these days..."

"Oh yeah. My old man use to tell me stories about the get-together that was made to ice the Spider. What was it uh? It's on the tip of my tongue. Was it the Insidious Six?" Joseph foolishly asked while Adrian and Silvio could not help but face palmed at the young man's forwardness.

"Sinister Six," Smythe darkly corrected the spoiled son of the gangster and looks back to Silvio.

"Some progeny you have there."

"He takes after his mother," Silvio shakes his head. "So anyways what's this about? Why are you and your android come barging into my house late in the night?"

"I require the assistance of you and your gang to obtain an item of rare importance," Smythe explained and after that he showed a picture of rare jeweled-encrusted red egg on the screen.

"Wow. An egg." Joseph said in a unimpressed tone.

"It's not a mere egg you uncultured spawn," Smythe insulted the young adult.

"Is that a Faberge egg?" Adrian inquired while taking out and adjusting his looking glasses.

"You are correct in your assumption, Mr. Toomes," Smythe praised the older gentlemen. "There was said to have been 52 priceless eggs that were made and a few of them were lost to time. The one that I am showing you now is called "The Rose Robin," and it's being stored in a vault behind a painting in the board room of Tricorp, which is now rebranding itself, under it's newest CEO, Rodrick Kingsley Jr.

"Why should the Manfredi family waste our time and resources on stealing some fancy egg for you?" Joseph narrowed his eyes at the roboticist.

"It pains me to say this but my son has a point, Smythe," Silvio sighed.

"Consider this as an opportunity for you to regain your throne. The Maggia has lost its footing in the criminal underworld since the Punisher nearly wiped them out leaving you and your family as its sole survivors. This heist will bring you all the way back to the top and you do owe me for that favor all those years ago," Smythe reminded the aging criminal.

"What's he talking about, dad?" Joseph asked.

"How much are you paying once we retrieve it?" Silvio asked while ignoring his son's question.

"You'll be rewarded twenty-five million dollars," Smythe simply answered which shocked most of the people in the entire room.

"A whopping twenty-five mil," Joseph whistled.

"We'll get right on it," Silvio simply accepted the job.

"Wonderful," Smythe said who was pleased with Manfredi's cooperation. "I look forward in seeing your gang completing this task and until then I wish you all good luck."

When Smythe ended the transmission on the monitor, the Slayer left the penthouse without any problems and flew up into the night sky with its rocket boosters. Silvio and his cohorts went back to his office to discuss what ocurred and how are they going to go about doing this heist.

"Are we really about to go Easter egg hunting for this wacko?" Joseph asked.

"That "wacko" saved my life and I owe it to him," Silvio firmly stated as he went up to a bust of his own likeness and opened the head compartment to push a red button that was inside the grey statue.

After he pressed the button, a bookshelf slide to the side revealing Silvio's updated armor with an electromagnetic wing harness on its back that Adrian designed for the old mob boss. Once he puts on the uniform, Silvio Manfredi becomes the Silver Vulture.

FLUSHING CEMETERY

Early in the morning, Peter and Harry visited the resting place of Maybelle "May" Parker at Flushing Cemetery where they both decided to pay their respects at her grave. Peter could not imagine living in a world where he lost Aunt May in that tragic incident, and he wouldn't know what to feel if something were to happened to his May back home on 616.

"Are you going to be alright, Pete?" Harry asked about his friend's well being.

"You know...I should be happy that Ben was the one who survived that night but not at the price of losing her too," Peter depressingly sighed while staring at his aunt's grave stone.

"It's tough losing the people closest to you," Harry could relate as he thought back to Liz, Bernard, and his old friend. "I know that feeling all to well trust me."

"Was I there when the burglar broke into our home? D-Did I die along with her?" Peter inquired after breaking Harry's train of thought.

"No," Harry shook his head. "You and Ben were trying your best to hold him off despite you being your scrawny self. That took a lot of guts. Unfortunately, the robber accidentally shot off a stray bullet hitting your aunt in the heart."

Peter's eyes widened at the recount of the story that his best friend was telling him, and he was wiping away a small tear from his eye. He and Harry began to walk away from the grave after leaving a rose, they were about to head back to the limo until Peter stopped to asked him one more question.

"So how did I bit the dust then?" Peter asked.

"Well for one the other you was a SHIELD agent," Harry casually stated.

"...Get outta town," Peter stared blankly at Harry not believing it.

"I'm serious," Harry said with a straight face. "You got recruited in once you turned eighteen and we've been mostly corresponding with each other through written letters for about four years. They stopped showing up one time and I figured that you were deep undercover for an assignment. One day, I received a letter from SHIELD telling me that you died on a mission."

Peter could see his friend tearing up after explaining what happened. "...I'm terribly sorry, Harry."

Truth be told, Peter really had nothing to be sorry for but he could see that his friend even though he was a variant was going through some emotional issues so he had to remind him that he was there for him.

"I know that it must've been difficult for Uncle Ben," Peter said while Harry looked away from him for a second.

"You have no idea..."

YANCY STREET

It was a bloody massacre as officers arrived on the scene to a grizzly sight of bullet-riddled gang members of Yancy Street on the floor of an abandoned apartment building that served as their hideout. The authorities were called in after witnesses heard the noise of heavy gunfire way early in the morning. The officers found a large crudely drawn skull dripping in white paint on the wall at the crime scene as they know who exactly was responsible for this.

"We're gonna need a lot of body bags," Detective Baker remarked seeing the aftermath of the carnage.

"To think one old man is capable enough to carry out such gratuitous acts of violence," Captain Stacy tried her best to keep it together as she was starting to feel a little squeamish.

"He's not some feeble old guy, Captain," Detective Baker said while taking out a cigarette from his carton. "There has been an urban legend that the Punisher signed up for a clandestine experiment that sort of gave him the power of a super soldier but in smaller doses."

Captain Stacy gave her partner an incredulous look.

"I'm just saying there might be some truth to it is all," Detective Baker defended himself while lighting up his cigarette.

"And now we have to bag all of these bodies back to the coroner's office," Captain Stacy sighed as she ran her hand through her long hair. "What a way to start a Monday morning."

"Where's the rookie?" Detective Baker asked Lt. Morales who was surveying the scene with Yuriko.

"Terri had to step outside for a moment," Lt. Morales said.

"She said that seeing all this is upsetting her stomach," Officer Watanabe finished while not taking her eyes off her clipboard.

"I honestly can't fault her on that. Because believe it or not this is tame to the stuff that he use to do back in the day," Detective Baker commented to his colleagues.

"You may wanna see this, Captain Stacy," Another officer said which made the others interested.

They head down to the basement level of the apartment building and found a safe room that was blown to kingdom come. Captain Stacy and the others discover the body of the gang leader, Vincent "Vin" Gonzales, who was being wheeled out on a gurney in a zipped-up body bag. One of the officers unzipped the bag to show what happened to their horror.

"My lord," Lt. Morales winced along with Officer Yuriko as she too felt disgusted and quickly turned away from the body of the deceased gang leader.

"We were lucky enough to be able to identify him. The guy had a rap sheet a mile long," Officer Watanabe informed the group.

"H-He was definitely out for blood," Detective Baker tried to hold it in to keep himself from throwing up. "I haven't seen anything this gruesome since what he did to Killgrave."

"If he was here then this is somehow connected to the Big Man," Captain Stacy theorized. "The gang was nothing more than extra manpower to help push their drug operations hence all the stash of Mutant Growth Hormones lying around."

"Punisher really emptied the clip into that poor schmuck," Detective Baker added while referring the dead gang leader. "I wonder what set him off this time?"

"That is the million dollar question, Flint," Captain Stacy wondered.

COFFEE BEAN

Elsewhere across town, Harry took Peter to a small coffee shop in the Tribeca neighborhood of Manhattan, The Coffee Bean, which was once the hangout for their friend group back in the day, and Harry was at the counter getting their order. The coffee shop is also where college students who attend Empire State University, which was not far from there, go to unwind and relax. From behind the counter, there was an African-American woman with a green apron, who was the owner of this fine establishment, Shirley Washington.

"What can I get you, Mr. Businessman?" Shirley asked in good fun.

"The usual, Shirley. But for me and a friend of mine that I brought along," Harry said while pointing to Peter who was sitting at a booth and was awkwardly waving at both of them. They waved back.

"Is he from New York?"

"He's...from outta town. I'm just showing him how much has changed here," Harry replied while obviously not going into specifics.

"This city is always changing, honey," Shirley agreed as she gave Harry two cups of coffee in mugs and a brown paper bag of bagels.

Harry thanked the barista and calmly walked back to their booth with the refreshments in both hands. He noticed that Peter was watching the television which was mounted on the wall, and it was airing one of Felicia Hardy's commercials that was advertising her running for district attorney.

"So she made something of herself in this world as well. Good for her," Peter said to himself as he was honestly glad to see a version of Felicia doing some real good for a change.

"I gonna take a shot in the dark and say that you're familiar with your Felicia too?" Harry inquired while sitting across from Peter at their booth.

"We use to be a "thing." It's complicated and I rather not go into it," Peter nervously stated. "What about you? Were you two close?"

"I can't say that we're friends but we hardly ever knew each other," Harry shrugged it off and drank from his mug. "She went Columbia while I attended ESU. Her sister on the other hand is a whole different can of worms."

Peter dropped his bagel on the table in astonishment and did a double take.

"Felicia has a sister?"

"Adopted sister," Harry casually answered as Peter whistled in response.

"Anyways don't you have a big company to run instead of wasting your time hanging out with me?" Peter asked, but Harry waved him off.

"Peter, I can have day-offs like any other guy," Harry laughed. "And besides I already told my secretary so you don't have to worry because the place practically runs itself now."

'Man...between Harry being Spider-Man and running Oscorp and Felicia getting into politics. I can't help but to wonder what ever became of Mary Jane here. She could be a big time Hollywood star as far as I know,' Peter thought to himself and when he leaned on closer to the table, he noticed the distinct squeaking noise that it made. This place really does bring back a lot of memories as Peter smelled the aroma of caffeine in the air and he remembered the good times when he, Mary Jane, Harry and Gwen were the best of friends during their college years.

The two old friends were enjoying their free time together shooting the breeze with one another when suddenly an older patron, Buzz, was staring out the window and spotted something out of the ordinary.

"Hey Shirley?"

"Yeah, Buzz?"

"I think there's something wrong with this cup," Buzz said while he did not take his eye off the window.

"Why would you think that?" Shirley asked whether or not if she should be offended by that statement.

"Oh...because I think I see some angels up in the sky," Buzz told the owner as he was rubbing his eyes which got Harry's and Peter's attention.

"Angels?" Shirley raised an eyebrow and sighed. "First there was the story of Lizard-Men in the sewers and now Angels, Buzz? Next you're gonna tell me that you met the Hulk-"

"No, Mom! Buzz is right! Look!" Devon, Shirley's young son, cut her off and pointed to the window. To everyone's initial surprise, they were looking at four people in highly advanced wing suits hovering over Manhattan. Both Harry and Peter recognized this sort of technology and knew right away that this was somehow Vulture related.

"Cool!" Devon gazed in awe at the sight of the people flying high in the sky.

"Birds usually don't fly South for the Summer," Peter joked but Harry was not laughing as this was not something to joke about. "Sheesh! Tough crowd."

"We need to go," Harry said and Peter only nodded as they got up from their booth. Shirley saw that the two friends were about to make their leave, and she kindly told them to come back soon. Harry left a hundred dollar tip in the jar on the counter, and the two men exited the coffee shop to see what was disturbing the peace.

THE DAILY BUGLE

On 39th Street and Second Avenue, The Daily Bugle Communications building started out as small tabloid newspaper company but transformed into a multi-media giant that it is today all under the helm of one stubborn man.

J. Jonah Jameson, who was the editor-in-chief for the Bugle, called the entire staff in for a meeting in the newsroom. Mattie Franklin was walking in the hallway while texting Ollie who was in class, and she accidentally bumped into someone.

"Oops. Sorry Barry," Mattie apologized to the humanoid mutant that resembled a bird man which included feathers and a beak. He was Barnell "Barry" Boshusk and he worked in the mailroom at the Bugle.

"It's cool. Accidents happen I suppose," Barry chuckled while he rubbed the back of his neck. Mattie helped her co-worker by cleaning up the mess that she made and put some of the dropped mail in the basket.

Mattie and Barry joined the rest of the staffers which consisted of beat reporters, journalists, photojournalists, news anchors and cameramen for the meeting. Jonah was standing in the front with his friend and editor, Robbie Robertson, next to him.

"The reason why I called you all here is because we need to drum up some new headlines for the front page by the deadline! So whaddya got, folks? Dazzle me!" Jonah shouted hoping to get some engagement throughout the room and all he got were a couple of awkward coughs.

"Got an anonymous tip that someone claims that their step-mother is a shapeshifting alien invader," Reporter, Ted Hoffman suggested which made Jonah look blankly at the man.

"Crap. Hoffman, you're fired," Jameson said which made Ted upset over the fact that he might be loosing his job. "Don't let the door hit you on the way-"

He was about to finish his sentence until Robbie cut him off and was whispering something into his ear. "Never mind. Hoffman, you're rehired. I could your assistance with that page six problem that we're having." Ted was breathing a sigh of relief as he wasn't facing termination.

"What else you got?" Jonah asked around again.

"There have been reports of a swamp monster sighting in the Everglades," Irene Merryweather, brunette reporter with the "Inquiring Eye," added.

"Crap and that could be Smokey the Bear for all I care. Next?!" Jonah shot her idea down and asked one more time.

"The Hulk was rumored to be spotted in some rundown trailer park near the New Mexico border," Paul Swanson, beat reporter, said.

"Mega crap," Jonah rubbed his temples as he was not getting the proper headline that he desperately needed. "What do you people think I'm running here?! TMZ?!"

"It's a slow news day, Jonah," Ned Leeds yawned and answered for the rest of the staff. "We haven't had anything exciting since me and Christy covered the Avengers in Washington."

"I'm trying to get the leg up on our competition at the GNC! And it's just like that thieving opportunist, Barney Bushkin, to always play the monkey see, monkey do game with me! He even had the audacity to steal that traitor, Brock, right from under my nose!" Jonah yelled with indignation as he still recalls the day that Eddie Brock quit being their photojournalist and joined the Globe News Channel to be their star anchorman.

"Jonah. Eddie left the Bugle on good terms and he always said that he wanted to be part of the big leagues. Don't tell me you're still holding on to that grudge of yours?" Robbie tried to calm down the editor-in-chief.

"I'd say that it worked out for the best and besides this face right here is made for primetime," Ned pointed to himself with two thumbs which made some of the female staffers giggle and Christine rolled her eyes at her partner's playboy antics.

"What about the identity of that new Spider-themed vigilante that took down the Shocker at the bank last weekend?" Sally Floyd, the raven-haired reporter, suggested as it got everyone in the room talking and it made Mattie tense up a little.

"Hah! Spiders. Spiders. Spiders," Jameson shook his head and walks towards a random desk. "They just keep on coming. New York is already overrun with them as it is. Might as well be living in Australia!" Jonah slammed his hand on the desk in a fit of anger.

"One Spider-Man was bad enough and nowadays there's tons of them out there to build a whole damn army."

The rant was short-lived when a buzzing sound on the intercom could be heard around the room, and it was Jameson's newest red-headed secretary, Annabelle Adams.

"I'm sorry Mr. Jameson, but your wife called and said that it was almost time to take your afternoon medication," Annabelle said with a strong Texan accent through the intercom not far from his office.

"Who is that and remind me again why'd I hired her, Robbie?" Jonah asked.

"That's Annabelle and she just moved here from Houston not too long ago," Robbie explained. "She's the only one that you haven't run off as of yet."

"Ahem!" The editor cleared his throat.

"I have to go attend to my business! Carry on and converse among yourselves until I come back," Jonah told his employees as he and Robbie left the room for a bit.

Mattie was making the most of her time as an intern for the Daily Bugle, and she was delegated to being the "understudy" to the field reporter, Katherine Farrell, who was a red-headed woman with reading glasses.

"Sometimes I wish we could cover news that actually matter and instead we're stuck with cape and cowl stories every hour on the hour," Kat groaned to herself out loud.

"I don't know what you're complaining about, but this is the coolest job that I ever had!" Aaron English, The Daily Bugle's "expert" cameraman, excitedly boasted which made both Mattie and Barry chuckle while Kat pinching the bridge of her nose as she felt a headache coming on. "One of these days, the people are going to know the name, Dollar Bill. I might actually be the next Michael Moore of Supers."

"I've been meaning to ask why do you call yourself Dollar Bill?" Mattie asked while tilting her head. Aaron was about to say something until he was interrupted by veteran reporter, Ben Urich, who overheard their conversation.

"Because he's paid for film school outta his trust fund, and plus I bet money that he thought it sounded like a cool nickname," Urich remarked which made the movie buff grumble.

"Where have you been?" Katherine inquired her co-worker.

"Been busy making the rounds," Urich answered and turned his attention over to Mattie. "Where's your Uncle by the way?"

"He's in his office taking his medicine." Mattie said while pointing at Jonah's office door.

Robbie and Jonah were back in the newsroom to continue the meeting as planned, but Jonah saw the reporter walking up towards the two editors.

"You better have a damn good reason on why you're late, Urich!" Jonah shouted.

"Well I-" Urich was going to explain himself when suddenly some of the staffers were screaming in excitement as they looked out the window.

"There some dudes with wings flying in the air right now!!" Dollar Bill was pointing out the window while taking out his video camera to record them. There were four individuals in different colored outfits with winged harnesses strapped to their upper backs and they were gliding over to the direction of the Tricorp building.

"...Robbie?" Jonah uttered breaking the awkward silence that permeated throughout the room.

"Yeah, Jonah?" Robbie asked his friend.

"Are my eyes deceiving me or did we witness four bird people flying past our office building?" Jonah calmly inquired.

"No, Jonah. We most certainly did," Robbie responded by patting his distraught friend on the shoulder.

"This city is weird..."

Jameson jumped in fright as he didn't know that Annabelle was standing right next to him gazing out the window along the rest of the staff. He took a moment to compose himself and faced his employees.

"Now there's your headline, people! What are ya waiting around for?! It's not everyday a scoop magically appears in front of you! Get out on the streets and get me my front page story!!" Jonah yelled out to his staff as Robbie couldn't help but to shake his head as he smiled due to nostalgia.

While the rest of the staffers were scrambling to get the latest piece of news, Kat turned to her understudy.

"Come along newbie. You're shadowing me. This potential "hero" article isn't gonna write itself," Katherine sighed and grabbed Dollar Bill by his shoulder. "You too, Scorsese."

INSIDE THE BATTLE RV

At a nearby repair shop, an armored black and chrome RV that was armed to the teeth was parked near Phineas' Fix-It store. This behemoth of a vehicle was Ben Parker's most preferred method of transportation as it was dubbed, "The Battle RV." It has gone through several modifications and upgrades over the years, but this machine has always been reliable in Punisher's war on the criminal element.

Inside the vehicle, the aging vigilante sat in his recliner shirtless getting patched up by Callisto who was grilling him about his latest battle with the Yancy Street Gang. Another older gentlemen was with them in the RV as his name is Phineas Mason. He is Ben's go-to weapons guy and he was going over inventory and repairing some of his gear on the other side of the table. He also goes by the nickname, Microchip or Micro for short.

"Ouch! Easy!" Ben winced in pain. " I told you a hundred times that I was fine, Cally."

"Pfft. Fine my ass!" Callisto scoffed and continued to stitch up some of the bullet wounds that he had on his arms and applied some ointment to prevent infection. "Not all of us volunteered to be a guinea pig for some knock-off super soldier serum. You gotta be more careful with how you operate. You can't go around doing shootouts like you're John McClane especially in your advanced age."

"I'm not that old, young lady," Ben rolled his eyes. When Callisto was finished tending to his wounds, Ben opened the mini-fridge and took out two beer cans and tossed a cold one to her. He was about to offer one to Phineas but he politely declined instead.

"You know the lady is right, Benny. You're not exactly a spring chicken like you use to be," Micro said while he continue to tinker with his weapons and Callisto had a smug smirk on her face that says "Told you so."

"All that matters right now is that I'm alive and kicking, Mirco," Ben retorted as he was drinking from his beer can.

They were able to enjoy a little peace and quiet until Otto was calling him through the RV's communication system.

"Put him on speaker," Ben told the young woman with the eye patch and she pressed the button to do just that.

"...I know you have me on speaker," Otto said through the device as the pair paid him no mind and continued to drink from their cans.

"Which is why I have taken the liberty into adding a feature so that we can chat face to face!" Octavius suddenly popped up on the screen which made the two spill some of their beer due to being caught off guard by the scientist's usual quirks.

"Hey Hey Easy! This is some delicate equipment and I appreciate you two if you didn't spill a drop on them," Micro said as he was clearly pissed off that some of the beer almost landed on the weapon that he was fixing up.

"The hell, Otto?!" Ben got up from his seat and put on a shirt. It would make sense for Otto to do something like this as he was one of the people that helped Ben build the Battle RV from scratch. When he's not busy being the head honcho at the Atomic Research Center, Dr. Otto Octavius assists Ben and his cohorts in anyway that he can.

"The news of your "tango" with the scum of Yancy Street has began to circulate. I'm calling to congratulate you on a job well done-" Otto took a moment to gaze upon two duffel bags on the floor. "Oh Benjamin. That better not be what I think they are."

"Before you go clutching your pearls," Ben hold up one of the bags and poured out what appeared to be stacks of unmarked bills. "The cash is going to help pay for the Lafayette family's medical expenses. In a nutshell, I'm robbing from the wicked and giving it to the less fortunate."

The real reason why he decided to get into a shootout with the gang members in the first place was that he caught wind of a drive-by shooting that occurred on Thompson Avenue and poor Lunella Lafayette was caught in the crossfire. She had a brilliant young mind much like Peter's and that enraged the older vigilante to no end.

Witnesses say that it was Vin who did the shooting, and Ben made the conscious decision to personally pay the gang a visit. The Punisher mowed them down like they were nothing, and he even collected the drug money from the MGH dealers. A perfect middle finger to the Big Man as he was now short on lackeys.

"How is she by the way, Otto?" Ben asked his trusted friend. "Is she gonna make it?"

"It's touch and go but young Lunella is still in a coma," Otto answered in melancholy. "Her parents are debating whether or not to take her off life support as the stress is taking a heavy toll on them."

Ben couldn't hardly blame them as no parent should ever have to go something traumatic such as this. Despite what other people has said about him, he still retain bits and pieces of his humanity that are somewhat intact.

"Well hopefully the money that I snagged from those troublemakers will help ease some of their financial burdens."

"You're truly a good man, Ben- hold that thought I'm getting reports on social media saying that a dubious band of thieves known as the Scavengers were sighted circling around Manhattan," Otto informed which made the vigilante perked up.

"Scavengers? Silvio's misfit burglars?" Ben asked as this sudden news piqued his interest.

"You're not seriously thinking about go back out there after I have just sewn your wounds up!" Callisto yelled.

"While I do enjoy you administering punishment to those cretins, I'm more inclined to agree with her, Benjamin. It's best that you lie low until the heat dies down," Otto advised his friend but Ben was having none of this.

"Mute," Ben said as the Otto's voice on the monitor was rendered silent. "Change of plans, Cally. I need you to hand the money over to the Lafayette family so that they can deal with their medical bills. They need it more than I do."

"Hey if you're going to be a one-man human hurricane then who am I to stop ya," Callisto sighed but then had a smirk on her beautiful face. "~But that won't stop Cassandra from giving you an earful."

"The weapons are stocked up in the armory," Micro reminded his friend as kept on working, and Ben smiled as he was getting some of his usual weapons from his arsenal. "Good luck out there, Benny."

"Likewise," Ben said as he was about leave the RV when Callisto stopped him in his tracks by grabbing his arm.

"Be careful, okay?" Callisto said without sparing him a glance. Ben nodded and closed the door behind him.

'I've been waiting for years to finally put a bullet in between Silvermane's eyes. I won't let the Spider or anybody else get in my way this time.'

TRICORP BUILDING

A young businessman and CEO with spiky brown hair was staring out the window of a boardroom who had an aura that exudes smugness. The board members took their seats at the table and the CEO, Roderick Kingsley Jr. was preparing for his presentation on his plans for the company going forward.

"Both my father, Roderick Sr., and uncle, Daniel, started their company, Kingsley Unlimited as a small clothing brand in the spring of the glorious year of 1980," Roderick Jr. as he turned off the lights and turned on the screen to display his PowerPoint with the remote in hand.

"Soon their company began to flourish and gained some attention from their competitors overseas. One of them was Vaughn-Pope Cosmetics which was a firm founded by my mother, Narda Ravanna and her sister, Desiree, that rose to prominence in Europe mostly in France," Roderick Jr. continued by turning to the next slide that was a photo of Narda and Desiree running their business.

"When my parents first met, Roderick and Narda developed a bitter rivalry but then they have come to conclusion that they had a lot in common with each other. The rivalry soon transformed into a partnership and from that became somewhat of a marriage. If that isn't love story then I don't know what it is, ladies and gentlemen," Roderick Jr. joked with the board members.

"And from that union gave birth to a global fashion empire. I'm talking clothing, makeup, jewelry and perfume. You're probably sitting here thinking why does a fashion company need to merge with Tricorp in the first place? Dr. Theodore Twaki founded Tricorp as a private brain trust for this country's greatest minds and the late great, Howard Stark, saw its endless amount of potential that this company is capable of," Roderick Jr. showed an old picture of Dr. Twaki and Howard Stark shaking hands in one of the labs.

"Starting today there will no longer be a Kingsley Unlimited or a Tricorp," the young CEO which caused the board members to whisper among themselves. "I'm not finished. These entities will merge into one. Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome one and all to the Diadem Corporation. Under my leadership, I will take this company into new heights. We will diversify into real-estate, package foods, and create the latest in technology for this new era of this company's history. Unity is our greatest strength and together we will treat everyone as if they're royalty," Roderick Jr. concluded the presentation and was met with a round of applause from each and every board member as the doubts about him running the company began to fade.

Roderick Jr. had the board right where he wanted them. The young CEO does have big plans for this company and he cannot wait to surpass the likes of the Big Five such as Oscorp, Cross-Tech, Roxxon Energy Corporation, Storm Enterprises, and Stark-Stane International in the next five years. Things are finally looking up.

He then saw one of the much older board members who looked like that he seen a ghost and was pointing at something. The balding businessman with a grey beard tried to warn everybody but he couldn't formulate a sentence if he tried.

"What is it, Johnson?" Roderick Jr. inquired while raising an eyebrow at the scared board member's abrupt behavior.

"B-BIRD MEN!!" Johnson blurted out loud which also caused the rest of the board to scream as they saw what he was pointing at.

Before Roderick could have the chance to react, two women in avian-like armored outfits busted through the windows of the boardroom. A dark-skinned man who was also wearing a flight suit came in through another window, and last but not least another man in a black-winged suit came crashing down the skylight which appeared to be the leader of the group. Roderick Jr. stares at the strange intruders as he was unimpressed with their entrance.

"...Can I help you?" Roderick Jr. asked the thieves with disinterested look on his face.

"Why yes. Yes you can," Nighthawk madly grinned at the young CEO and turned his attention over to the rest of board members.

"Good afternoon, captains of industry! We're the Scavengers. We fly. We have razor sharp talons," Nighthawk picked up Johnson by his neck. "And we could easily gut you and slice your heads clean off if you give us any problems," The criminal tossed the businessman aside and turned to his associates.

"Condor, you're with me. Red Raven, guard the door and be on the lookout for pesky heroes, Bluebird," Nighthawk ordered the gang as they all did what they were assigned to do.

Nighthawk and Condor worked together to take down a huge rectangular portrait of Dr. Theodore Twaki hanging on the wall. After setting the painting to the side, Nighthawk urged Roderick Jr. to come over and discuss what is inside that safe on the wall.

"Open it," Nighthawk demanded the young CEO.

"I would if I could but the old owner never bothered to give the combination to the safe," Roderick Jr. said lackadaisically but the thief was not playing around as he grabbed the businessman by the throat.

"Are you trying to test me right now?" Nighthawk snarled and squeezed with an iron grip.

"It's the truth! Twaki didn't tell me about any of this! Even I don't know what's inside that vault," Roderick Jr. struggled to say due to the criminal strangling him, and Nighthawk let him go by dropping the CEO to the floor.

"Inside the vault houses a Faberge egg. We've been hired by our client who wishes to remain anonymous to take it off your hands, and by the end of the day my family and I will continue basking in our wealth," Nighthawk stated to some of the scared business people while holding up his sharp talons.

"Seriously! That is what this fuss is all about?! I get that you guys have a bird gimmick going on here, but actually stealing an egg! I mean come on you guys are just asking for jokes!" A mysterious voice laughed which made the thieves look up at the busted skylight.

On top of the skylight, Peter was in a completely red suit with white lenses, silver utility belt, wrist launchers and a blue hoodie with the black spider insignia on it.

Bluebird let out a sonic scream at the wall crawler but he jumped down in time and landed on the corner of the room. Red Raven did a scream of her own and Peter was quick on his feet to dodge the sonic attack.

"We got ourselves a couple of scream queens. Let's see if we can remedy that," Peter leaped into the air and shot webbing from both wrists directly at the two female villains in the face. Peter' spider-sense flared up as Condor was about to swipe at him from behind, but Spider-Man arrived on the scene to deliver a swift kick to the thief in the face.

"Appreciate the assist!" Peter thanked his partner who nodded in return.

"Figures that you would show up to crash our party, and who's the goofball with ya?" Nighthawk asked.

"This goofball right here is about to pluck your feathers," Peter punched his hand into his fist.

"Party's over, Nighthawk. I suggest you and your associates come quietly now and there won't be anymore trouble," Spider-Man advised.

"I think you have taken one too many hits to the head, freak! There's four of us and only two of you," Nighthawk said as he and his gang crowded around the two Spider-Men.

Spider-Woman jumps through the skylight and lands right in front of the two Spider-Men to the surprise of everyone there.

"And plus one makes three," Spider-Woman confidently said as she did a pose.

"Where did you come from?" Peter asked while he still kept his guard up around the bird-themed criminals.

"I was in the neighborhood," Spider-Woman shrugged. "I'll take on the shrieking harpies while you guys go play with the angry birds."

Nighthawk was beyond pissed as he was red in the face for having to do this farce of a heist. He decided to take his frustrations out on the annoying spiders.

"Scavengers, cut them to ribbons!" Nighthawk snarled.

The Scavengers lunged at the three Spider-People and they engaged in battle. While Spider-Woman was fighting Bluebird and Red Raven at the same time, Peter was holding his own against the Condor and Spider-Man was exchanging blows with Nighthawk.

Peter thought if he was seeing things as the person that was going under the moniker of Condor resembled a lot like Sam Wilson.

"Y'know what's a guy like you hanging around these jokers?" Peter dodged Condor's punch and continued to talk to him. "Ever thought about leaving the nest and becoming your own bird?"

Peter hoped to get through to the Maggia member as the Condor stopped and contemplated, but it didn't last long due to the criminal slashing the wall-crawler's hoodie which now had three visible claw marks.

"If you think I would betray the family like that then you got another thing coming!" Condor grinned and was about to attack the wall crawler.

Spider-Man threw a solid right hook to Nighthawk, and it pushed him into the direction of Roderick Jr. He saw a golden opportunity and used the businessman as leverage.

"H-Hey now! Lets not do anything that we might regret-" Roderick Jr. tried to talk his way out but was cut off.

He grabbed Roderick by the throat again and hoisted him up near the broken glass window that they broke into. The Scavengers and the Spider-People ceased their fight when they saw Nighthawk dangling the scared businessman out the window.

"If ya chuckleheads like being heroes so much, then have at it," Nighthawk tossed the man out the boardroom window and the man was falling to his doom to the shock and horror of everyone there.

"No!" Spider-Woman screamed.

"I got em," Peter made a beeline to the CEO who was thrown out of the tall building.

The Scavengers glared at their leader who was giving them a confused look.

"What the hell, Joey?!" Red Raven shouted as she couldn't believe her leader's ineptitude.

"What are you mad at me for?" Nighthawk asked as Condor came up to him.

"He was suppose to open the freakin' safe!" Condor said. "Maybe we still have time to tear our way through."

"In case you bird brains haven't notice," Spider-Woman said that got their full attention. "We're still here."

"And are you sure that you wanna take a risk with the authorities busting down the doors at any moment?" Spider-Man continued as the heroes both knew that the thieves weren't going to get what they were stealing.

Nighthawk and his Scavengers used their sonic scream to catapult the boardroom table with all their strength and throws it at the two Spider-People. The table broke through the glass windows of the building and was plummeting at such a high speeds. Spider-Man and Spider-Woman were pushed out of the room because of the table and used their combined webbing to prevent the large furniture from hitting innocent bystanders.

"Scavengers, Scatter!!" Nighthawk urged his fellow thieves to vacate the premises by flying away from the scene of the crime while the meddlesome heroes were distracted.

Civilians, reporters and authorities were trying to see what the commotion was about outside the Tricorp building and some of them let out gasps and screams as someone was thrown out of the building hurdling to their demise. They also see another individual dressed in a completely red bodysuit and blue hoodie diving after the falling man.

"Do you see that?!" Dollar Bill asked Kat as he had his camera with him filming.

"Camera on the action, Bill," Farrell reminded the cameraman.

"I do hope you're paying attention, newbie," Kat sighed but she noticed that Mattie was nowhere in sight as the reporter looked both ways. "Newbie?!"

Peter was able to rescue the businessman in time as he was carrying Roderick by the waist and web swinged to land on the street safely.

"You ever thought about investing into some parachutes?" Peter joked to the clearly frightened businessman. "You gonna be alright, pal?"

"I have a sore throat but yeah I'm good. Thanks for asking," Roderick Jr. thanked his savior while nursing his neck.

Both Spider-Man and Spider-Woman landed on two stone gargoyles as they stopped the huge table from hitting the ground. They even watched the Scavengers fleeing the building with Spider-Man narrowing his eyes at them.

"Please tell me that you have a way of finding them?" Spider-Woman didn't get the answer that she was hoping for as her mentor shook his head. "Tsk!"

"Aren't you suppose be down there with your co-workers from the Bugle? They might be wondering where you are exactly," Spider-Man advised his protege as they watched the reporters crowding around Peter.

"Doh! You right! I gotta run. If you need some help then let me or Ollie know," the tomboy said and leaped of the gargoyle to go change back to her civilian clothes.

Katherine Farrell and Dollar Bill were interviewing the newest web-slinger on the scene along with Roderick Kingsley Jr. who was still trying to process what has happened.

"That was totally insane, dude! You were like free falling and you caught the guy in mid-air!" Dollar Bill was in fanboy mode while recording with his camera when he caught Peter saving the young businessman's life and the Scavengers making their getaway. Katherine sighed as she was already getting annoyed and turned her attention to the CEO.

"Mr. Kinglsey? Can you spare us a moment of your time to tell us what happened up there and why were you thrown out the window?" Katherine inquired.

"No comment," Roderick Jr. refused to answer the reporter's question as he walked back to the Tricorp Building and avoided the press. Much to her disappointment, she has to settle with interviewing the new super in order to get the info that she was looking for.

"Katherine Farrell for the Daily Bugle. Are you the same "hero" that stopped the Shocker at Midtown Bank?" The reporter asked as it pained her to say the hero part.

"Yours truly," Peter answered while nodding his head.

"You seriously gotta give us your name, man? You are going to break the internet again!" Dollar Bill couldn't contain his excitement, but Katherine had to reign him in.

"Forgive him. Dollar Bill's...a spirited individual to be around," Kat put it lightly that made Peter chuckle. "But we're wondering what is it that you go by?"

"I-I'm..the Scarlet Spider," Peter replied and soon they heard the noise of someone sprinting to their direction.

"Sorry! Sorry! I'm here!" Mattie panted as she felt like she just ran a marathon after getting through a lot of people.

"Where were you, newbie?! If something were to happen to you then Jonah would have our heads!" Kat scolded her understudy.

"I got swept up into the crowd and got separated," Mattie tried to excuse herself to avoid suspicion. "So what did I miss?"

"You missed the part where the Scarlet Spider was skydiving off the building to save some suit," Dollar Bill answered much to her amusement. "He's like an action film star who does his own stunts. Unbelievable!"

"Pfft! Scarlet Spider?" Mattie snorted.

"What? I rather not have the Bugle give me some embarrassing nickname. No offense," Scarlet Spider said.

"Offense somewhat taken," Farrell said in annoyance while Mattie giggled. "I think we got what we needed. My associates and I are heading back to the Bugle."

"It was nice meeting ya," Mattie winked at the webslinger that went by unnoticed.

"Yeah! If you need a camera guy give me a holler!" Dollar Bill gave the wall crawler a thumbs up as he and his co-workers left leaving the Scarlet Spider alone with the rest of the various reporters.

As the trio were returning to the Bugle News Van, Mattie was searching for an important item in her purse and jean pockets, and it didn't went unnoticed by her two-coworkers.

"Did you lose anything, newbie?" Kat asked her understudy.

"Now don't get mad, but...I kinda sorta lost my press pass during all the confusion," Mattie meekly said which made the experienced reporter face palmed in annoyance.

"That was kinda a rookie mistake but don't sweat it. I'm sure your uncle is going to give you a new one," Dollar Bill said.

"Right," Mattie nervously smiled but she had to wonder where did that press pass end up at?

A few minutes later, Peter wall crawled up a building to see Harry waiting for him on the rooftop who was smirking at him behind his mask.

"How's your fifteen minutes of fame, Scarlet Spider?" Spider-Man asked.

"I gotta admit that it's kinda nice having to be appreciated for once," Scarlet Spider said while taking it all in.

"Better enjoy it while it lasts. Once you're on JJ's radar, he'll be calling you all types of menaces," Spider-Man informed his friend and web swinged back to the manor.

"Ah! So same old, same old," Scarlet Spider shrugged and followed his lead.

ON ANOTHER ROOFTOP SOMEWHERE

The Scavengers were getting a scolding from Silvermane who was in his armored Silver Vulture getup and he was pacing back and forth on the rooftop in front of the group of thieves. Adrian, Dominic and Cicero were standing to the side.

"I gave a you all a simple job and you somehow was able screw it up," Silver Vulture angrily snarled. "Must I do everything?!"

"It wasn't our fault, dad! It was Spider-Man and some yahoo in red got in our way!" Nighthawk tried to make an excuse that made Silver Vulture seethe.

"Perhaps it was a mistake to lend the suits over to inexperienced youths such as these," Adrian put his two cents in to the mob boss.

"I won't stand here and have you insult me and my pals, you old bag of bones," Nighthawk insulted only to get decked in the face by his old man.

"We just had this conversation last night, Joseph?! And it's Silver Vulture when we're in costume!" Silver Vulture furiously reminded his son. He then sees Condor feeding his pet falcon, Redwing, Bluebird was tending to her bruises after the fight and Red Raven was distracted with something else.

"No more excuses! From here on out I'm taking control of this ship!"

Out of the corner of his eye, Silver Vulture saw that Red Raven was eyeing at something she got in her hand.

"Whatcha got there, Raven?"

"Something that I swiped from Spider-Broad," Red Raven answered while giving Silver Vulture a Daily Bugle press pass that fortunately didn't have a name or picture of whoever owned it.

"Bugle huh?" Silver Vulture said as he cupped his chin with interest. He started to formulate a plan and madly grinned.

"We may have to try a much different approach."

While this was going on, Condor saw that his friend was still on the ground rubbing his face after receiving that punch from the older Maggioso.

"Are you okay, Joey?" Condor asked out of concern and puts his hand on Nighthawk's shoulder.

"Getcha damn hands off me," Nighthawk rebuffs his friend's help and focused his attention onto Adrian.

'Mark my words that old geezer is gonna get what's coming to him.'

While this was going on, the Punisher was eavesdropping on their conversation on a rooftop nearby. One might say that Ben had the opportunity but he had to time this just right. He spotted Adrian leaving with Silvermane's entourage and decided that he could be of some use.

THE PARLOUR

Down deep within the Parlour, Harry Osborn, who was wearing protective goggles, was loading up a machine gun in his hands and aimed at a mannequin that had on the Scarlet Spider suit. He fired several rounds into the costume as bullet shells were dropping to the floor and he stopped to take a look at the result. The suit was proven to be bulletproof as expected.

Mortimer also had on goggles and was sporting gloves as the diminutive amphibious butler was casually carrying around a flamethrower. The suit was also said to be fireproof so they tested that theory and the experiment was a rousing success as there were no burn marks whatsoever.

Harry removed his goggles and took out a large hunting knife. He lunged in the air at the dummy and the knife bounced right off the suit. He turned his head over to Peter as the billionaire was amused at his reaction who was wide eyed at the whole thing.

"Alright, alright! You made your point already and also...I'm a little concerned," Peter said and turns towards Mortimer. "Can you also get it in red and blue?"

"It should be ready by the weekend, Master Peter," Mortimer puts away the flamethrower.

"You're enjoying yourself way too much," Peter said to his friend who was putting away his safety gear.

"Pfft. Please I do this with all my suits," Harry shrugged nonchalantly.

"Again. I am very concerned," Peter deadpanned. 

"Now you see why I have to update my gear," Harry said as he was cleaning up the mess that he made with a broom.

"The bad guys in this world are somehow bigger nutjobs than mine and you have to constantly step your game up. I can actually respect that. Speaking of which who are we up against this time?" Peter inquired.

The two best friends made their way over to a large supercomputer and Harry sat down on his chair while Peter stood up with their eyes glued to the screen. The billionaire pulled up the Scavengers' profile on the computer and the five usual suspects were displayed.

The first person was Samuel Thomas "Sam" Wilson who had on his costume and unmasked mugshot side by side together. Peter's suspicions have been confirmed as this variant of Sam went on to become a thief. He has been apart of the Manfredi organization for a long time as hired muscle and was known under the alias, Condor.

The second person was a blonde woman named Sally Avril. She tried her hand at crime fighting only to have a fall from grace after getting her fellow classmate and boyfriend, Jason Lonello killed in a car accident. She was an outcast until Sally was recruited by Joseph to be apart of their burglary crew. After receiving new technology from Adrian, she has still worked under the name, Bluebird.

The third crook was a black-haired woman named Elaine Coll. Silvermane took her under his wing as he saw potential in her to be a valuable asset in his organization. She was able to earn her keep as the costumed thief, Red Raven.

Last but not least is Joseph Manfredi, who is the elderly mobster's son and one of his lieutenants, and he goes under the identity of Nighthawk.

"What you see are the Scavengers. They are a group of hi-tech bandits who are all affiliated with the Manfredi crime family," Harry explained.

"Manfredi? As in Silvermane?" Peter asked to which his friend nodded in response and he pulled up the crime boss's picture on the super computer.

"Silvio Manfredi. One of the last surviving members of the Maggia. Nowadays, he has turned to super crime and is known in most circles as the Silver Vulture," Harry detailed.

"Vulture eh? I noticed that they're all wearing electromagnetic harnesses. How did ol' Sylvie managed to sway Toomes over to his side as Adrian can get a little overprotective of his tech?" Peter asked as he had experience in dealing with the high-flying elderly super criminal.

"Toomes auctioned off his designs and Silvio hired him for his services as a trusted member of his organization," Harry stated.

"So basically Toomes is pretty much their personal tailor is what I'm getting at?" Peter blankly asked.

"...Pretty much yeah," Harry answered. "It won't be long until Vulture and the Scavengers make another attempt at stealing the egg so we have some time to kill."

"Do you mind if I could stay down here for a bit and tinker around your workbench?" Peter asked as he was an eyeing a box that had leftover scraps in it.

"What are you up to?"

"Don't want to spoil the surprise," Peter grinned which made Harry raised his eyebrow.

TRICORP BUILDING

After speaking with authorities, Roderick Kinglsey Jr. decided to cut the meeting short and head home to his penthouse for some rest due to the stressful encounter that he endured. He and his hired bodyguards were escorting him out of the lobby and to his personal limousine that was park there waiting for him.

'To think I almost died at the hands of those troublesome thieves. Hopefully, I can put this incident behind me. What a nice warm shower and Claudia's bouillabaisse wouldn't fix.'

Roderick Jr. was about to enter the limo until he heard a distinct shrieking cackle in the distance, and he looked up to see Nighthawk who was returning alone flying towards the businessman. Kingsley's bodyguards aimed their weapons and started shooting at the winged criminal, but it was no use as their bullets could not pierce through his armor. Nighthawk grabbed Kingsley by his shoulders with his talon-clawed footwear and took off into the air with the distressed mogul who was screaming out for help much to his bodyguards' bewilderment.

"...We are so fired," One of the guards said to his co-workers that they might be out of the job soon.

OSBORN PENTHOUSE

Harry was seen sitting down in one of the stools of the bar area of the mansion as he had a depressed demeanor on his face. He poured a shot of whisky in a glass and was taking a trip down memory lane as he took a sip.

Flashback

12 Years Ago...

A younger Harry Osborn was web swinging across the city in his retro Spider-Man outfit searching for Silvio Manfredi who has donned his Silver Vulture identity.

"How hard is it to find Big Bird in New York?" Harry said to himself as he was looking around his surroundings. He told his butler, Bernard, that he was going to the library to study for an upcoming quiz not that his own father would ever seem to care that he was gone.

It was his lucky day as he saw the mobster in his shiny silver flight suit and was about to carry out a heist at a jewelry store with his goons.

"Time for the element of surprise," Harry muttered to himself.

At the same jewelry store, Vulture and his gang were seen ransacking the place and Silvermane was lamenting on having to go through something like this.

'This is so damn humiliating. I was a Maggia don for cryin' out loud. And thanks to that old bastard who nearly wiped out the five families in this city. I'm resorting to steal some priceless gems in a freakin' bird costume and being chased around town by a brat in spider getup. Can this day get any worse...'

"Yo! Tweety!"

Silvermane and his Maggioso turned their attention to Spider-Man who was outside hanging upside down near the shattered window.

"I've been looking all over for ya all afternoon," Spider-Man said as the gangsters took out their guns and fired at the wall-crawler. He dodged their bullets and made quick work out of them.

"Looks like it's just you and me now, Vulture."

Silver Vulture made a break for it out the same broken window and took off into the air.

"Oh no you don't!" Spider-Man shot a web string at the mobster's clawed foot and hold on for dear life as he was tailing him.

On the roof of an apartment building nearby, Benjamin Parker was watching this go down through his state-of-the-art binoculars that he got from his pal, Phineas. A few months ago, he did the impossible as he decimated most of the Maggia's forces all in one night. That is a story for another time as Ben was looking forward to finish off Silvermane once and for all.

Spider-Man latched onto Silver Vulture's back and punched through some of the equipment that made Vulture hover through the air.

"Are you outta your mind?! You're gonna kill us both!" Silver Vulture frantically shouted but the web-slinger was prepared for that.

"Oh don't get your feathers in a twist," Spider-Man used the wings to steer them to the nearest rooftop.

Vulture tried to get up and saw that the harness was sparking up meaning that it was significantly damaged during the fight.

"Now look what you did?!" Silver Vulture angrily yelled.

"Maybe you and gang shouldn't have take things that doesn't belong to you," Spider-Man casually countered while his hands were behind his head.

"You have no idea who ya messin' with-" the older crime lord 's eyes widened in shock as he saw the same man who murdered his associates in cold blood standing on top of the roof of another apartment building who was watching them with interest. "It's him..."

Spidey turned around to see what he was referring to, and he was shocked to see Ben Parker who was decked out in black with a bulletproof vest with a white skull painted on and a bandanna wrapped around his forehead. Harry's spider-sense was going off like crazy as he noticed that the man was carrying a rocket launcher aiming at them.

"Mr. Parker!" Spider-Man blurted out loud.

"YOU KNOW THIS PSYCHO?!!" Vulture screamed out.

"Two birds. One stone," Ben muttered as he flicked away his cigarette and fired the moving ballistic at the pair.

"DUCK!!" Spider-Man pushed the crime boss out of harm's way, and the two costumed individuals saw the aftermath that the has rocket caused after leaving behind a fiery explosion.

"Screw this! I'm outta here!" Silver Vulture tried to leave but it was no use as the harness was damaged beyond repair because of that Spider-Punk. He had no chance of escape. "Dammit!"

Ben zip-lined down to them and fired off several rounds at Manfredi. Silvio used his metal wings as shields. Spider-Man got in between the middle of them.

"What is the matter with you?! You could've killed us, Mr. Parker!" Spider-Man shouted ironically mirroring the super villain a moment ago.

"It's the Punisher from here on out," Ben said while not taking his eyes off of Silvermane.

"You!!" Vulture glared at the black-clad vigilante who was smirking at him. "I will never forgive for what you did to my friends! They were like family to me!!"

"They were the salt of the Earth," Punisher retorted and pointed his gun at the crime boss. "But don't worry you're about to join them soon."

Spider-Man was able to kick the weapon away from the Puinsher's hand in order to prevent him from shooting the Vulture. The wall-crawler and Ben were both exchanging blows with each other.

"I won't let you do this!" Spider-Man firmly stated.

"I don't remember asking for your permission," Punisher said coldly.

As the two vigilantes were distracted, Vulture came out from behind and lunged at them with his razor sharp talons.

"I'M GONNA GUT YOU TWO CLOWNS LIKE FISH!!" Vulture screamed.

Harry was able to get out of the way just in time thanks to his spider-sense, and Ben kicked the bird-themed villain in the chest with his boot. He punched him hard in the jaw which caused the Vulture to stumble over and fall to the ground. Ben tossed a grenade that landed near the crook's feet.

"...I'll see in you hell," Vulture narrowed his eyes at the vigilante and then the explosion encroached around the criminal as he was engulfed in flames.

"Oh dear god," Spider-Man muttered to his absolute horror.

"Bye Bye Birdie," Ben casually stated which made Spider-Man glare at him.

The wall crawler was about to say a few choice words with the aging vigilante until he heard the groan of the vulture, and it revealed that the gangster survived as the fire died out.

Spider-Man rushed to the unconscious villain's side and was relieved that he still had a pulse. Maybe it was not too late to give him some proper medical attention when suddenly Ben points his weapon at Silvermane's head.

"Move," Punisher ordered as he was this close to finishing him off but Harry wasn't going to back down.

"I-I'm not letting you kill him," Spider-Man stated firmly.

"Do you realize who you're tryin' to protect?" Punisher pinched the bridge of his nose.

"I don't care that he's some big bad Maggia don. You're not killing him. End of story. What would Peter think?" Spider-Man asked.

"Dammit. You win this round for now," Punisher relented and put away his gun as he walked to the fire escape. "Remember that with great power comes great responsibility. That means that you share the responsibility for whatever happens after letting him live is on you. The world that we inhabit in is tough. You're gonna have to be tougher or else this world will eat you alive, Harry..."

"Earth to Harry!" Peter snapped his fingers which got his friend's attention. "Thought I lost you there. You've been staring into that glass pretty hard. What's on your mind?"

"It's nothing," Harry brushed it off and saw that Peter was holding a device in his left hand.

"Ta-da! Introducing the Anti-Magnetic Inverter. Something that I whipped up down in the lair to disrupt those harnesses," Peter showed off his invention to his friend who was perplexed on how this small gadget could do that.

"Thanks to the abundant resources that you had on hand. This bad boy has just enough range to shut down Silvermane and his Scavengers' suits," Peter finished his explanation. "It was one of my first inventions that I built to deal with my Vulture when he first appeared, and not only does it messes up his suit but it can also affect other electronics in the vicinity."

"So let me see if I got this right. You were able to build that thing back in the day under a shoe string budget?" Harry inquired.

"Yup," Peter simply answered and Harry looked at him in the eye.

"...Impressive," Harry genuinely complemented. "Sure beats me having to rip off his wings like I was Conan the Barbarian."

'I should definitely have him and Hobie meet up. The work that they would do together would be groundbreaking," Harry internally thought.

As the two friends were laughing with each other, Mortimer came into the room and had something important to alert.

"Apologies if I am interrupting your conversation but apparently the CEO that you saved earlier has been taken in broad daylight, sir," Mortimer informed the duo.

GALBY BUILDING

Leland was not having a good day to say the least. He is holding himself up in Silvermane's office as the two Spider-Men were fighting off armed goons on the other side of the door. The accountant tried to hide under the desk, and he soon heard the doors being kicked down by white and black creepy crawler who was clearly not in the mood.

"Um...you could've knocked first," Scarlet Spider quipped, but he could not get a reaction from his partner as Spider-Man went over to the desk where the Leland was hiding under.

Spider-Man lifted up the desk as if it was nothing and tossed it aside. The accountant tried to make a break for it only to get picked up by the collar and slammed his back to the wall.

"Where is he, Owlsley?!"

"I-I don't-"Owlsley stammered only for Spider-Man to punch the wall which left a big hole next to his face.

"WHERE'S THE VULTURE?" Spider-Man growled furiously.

"I don't know okay. He and the others haven't came back yet. Honest!"

"You gotta know his whereabouts. Either you give me what I want or I'll break every finger until you tell us," Spider-Man threatened while narrowing his eyes which made Peter a little uneasy with this sort of interrogation tactics.

"Y-you. You wouldn't-Oww!" Leland screeched in agony as the creepy crawler broke his index finger which left him in a lot of pain, and Peter decided to put his foot down.

"Alright now this is going to far!" Scarlet Spider stepped in to put a stop to it.

"I'm not done yet," Spider-Man glared at him.

"Can't you see that you're scaring him?!"

"Good!" Spider-Man countered. "A man's life hangs in the balance and I'm not about to sit around to play games while the bad guys doing god knows what."

"But that still doesn't make what you're doing is right," Scarlet Spider said, but Spider-Man turned his attention back to Leland who was still in pain from before.

"Let me handle me this," Scarlet Spider said as he got up to Leland. "Sorry about my partner here. He's gotten cranky today for some reason. We really need to know where your boss is?"

"You really have no clue where he is do you?" Spider-Man inquired.

"I swear to you that I don't know," The scared accountant answered.

"Then this whole trip was a waste of time," Spider-Man sighed and left the office. Scarlet was about to leave but he wanted to make sure if Leland was alright.

"Look, pal. I'm sorry about him breaking your finger. Is there anything that you need?" Peter apologized but it didn't make a difference.

"P-Please leave me alone," Leland begged the wall-crawler and Peter made his way to the exit.

As the elevator was going down, Spider-Man and Scarlet Spider were both standing in absolute silence waiting to get to the first floor.

"The hell was that back there?" Scarlet Spider broke the silent tension between the two of them, and Harry took a deep breath before having to say anything.

"The people that I fight everyday are a cowardly lot," Spider-Man sighed. "I have to be on my A game so that I can keep up with my foes at all times because if I don't then this world will devour me and innocent people alive. It's what somebody that I use to know told me all those years ago..."

"Who told you that?" Scarlet Spider asked as the elevator bell rang signaling that they are on the first floor.

"It doesn't matter," Harry walked out much to the disappointment of Peter who wanted know what happened to his friend that made him be like this.

Spider-Man and Scarlet Spider walked out of the building while they weren't paying attention to numerous bystanders taking photos and videos of them on the street. The odd pair noticed a white-haired cat resting on the hood of the Spider-Mobile.

"Hey there fella. you lost?" Scarlet Spider carefully picked up and petted the feline who was affectionately purring in delight.

Harry saw a folded up piece of paper wedged in the cat's black collar and he unfolded it to read it out loud.

"If you want the answers that you seek, then come to 86th Street so that we can speak," Spider-Man read but he quirked a brow. "Also, would you be so kind to bring back Christmas to me? Love, Cat."

"So Christmas is the little guy's name. Now I heard of messenger pigeons but messenger cats is a new one," Scarlet Spider joked while carrying the cat.

"Lucky for us that I happened to personally know his owner. Let's move," Spider-Man and Scarlet Spider got into the Spider-Mobile along with their new feline companion and took off to their next destination.

THE DAILY BUGLE

Katherine Farrell and Mattie were sitting at her work space typing away her article on the desktop computer.

"Is there a hyphen in Scarlet Spider?" Mattie asked her mentor about making a few edits.

"Is it really that important? I'm about to put the finishing touches on this paper," Katherine returned in a irritated tone.

"I mean Spider-Man has hyphen to his name. I think maybe-" Mattie was cut off to the sound of the reporter groaning in frustration.

"I hate being stuck with chronicling the adventures of Supers. Just this once can I write about lawyers, doctors or hell even fire fighters rescuing a cat from up a tree?" Kat complained as she was rubbing her temples.

Jonah and Robbie drop by the office only to see how Martha was doing with her internship, and the editor-in-chief happily came up to his niece to give her a great big hug.

"Ah there she is! How's my favorite niece settling in at work?" Jameson greeted Martha who returned with a hug of her own.

"I'm doing great so far, Uncle Jonah. Ms. Farrell is a "terrific" mentor," Mattie complemented the reporter.

"Mattie has been a tremendous help around the office. She's been able to absorb and process information like a sponge," Katherine said as she stopped what she was doing.

"That's what I like to hear. Say now that your shift is about to end. How about you walk with me and your Uncle Robbie so I can give you the grand tour of our renovated television studio," Jonah said with great enthusiasm much to Mattie's embarrassment.

"Gee that sound's great but I have to assist Ms. Farrell with editing and last minute changes," Mattie tried to make an excuse as she wasn't feeling like touring and she needed to be prepared in case Harry would contact her about helping them deal with Vulture's gang.

"It's no problem. Go on ahead and spend some quality time with the family," Kat suggested while she was somewhat glad to be away from her understudy for a while.

The three arrived at the floor where the studio for the Bugle News Network was located, and they were on the set where television crew members were getting ready to set up for the nightly news show. Mattie was looking around in awe as she saw Dollar Bill making adjustments to the camera, Ned and Christine were preparing to go over their notes, and Jameson beamed with pride as he noticed his niece doing that.

"Take it all in, Martha. There will come a day that you will be sitting behind that desk," Jonah patted her shoulder and pointed to the direction of the anchor desk.

"Geez Louise! We've only been here for four minutes and you're already want to map out my future," Mattie chuckled at her uncle's antics along with Robbie.

Out of the corner of a worker's eye, he saw a falcon perched on the outside of the ledge of the window, and suddenly four-winged humanoid figures crashed through the huge window of the studio. A few staff members were utterly stupefied and screaming in fright.

The falcon was soon circling around the room and landed on the shoulder of its owner, The Condor.

The much older leader of the group wiped off pieces of shattered glass off his pristine silver armor, and he took out the same press pass from before. Jolly Jameson was not amused in the slightest as the editor-in-chief wanted to give the high-flying crooks a piece of his mind.

"You feathered freaks better vacate the premises or so help me I'll!-"

"Or what?!" Silver Vulture glared at the media mogul who backed away slowly.

"Uh! I'll just get out of your hair."

"Now...did anyone lose their press pass? Anybody?" The Maggioso waved the pass in the air hoping to get someone in the room to fess up as Spider-Woman has to be somewhere in this very building.

"No? Guess not then. When you try to be a good Samaritan," Vulture shrugged as he tosses away the pass. A few seconds later, Nighthawk came in through the same broken window along with Roderick Kingsley Jr. whose hair and suit were ruffled on the flight over here.

"I was able to pick him up like you said, pops," Nighthawk said as he dropped the Diadem CEO on the floor.

"I'm surprised that you didn't found a way to muck it up as usual. Kudos," Silver Vulture who wasn't impressed causing his son to a have a sullen look on his face.

"I can buy and sell you," Roderick scowled at the Vulture as he wiped away the dirt and dust from his business attire.

"Hmph! Sure you can," Silver Vulture grabbed the CEO and roughly pushed him near the crowd of Bugle employees.

"I assume you folks already know who I am. After all your rag has been writing puff pieces about me and my gang's operations for years. Would each and everyone of you put all electronics and phones in the bag and please don't give us a hard time," Vulture said as Bluebird was collecting the phones and Condor were locking the doors down with chains.

"Now that we have your undivided attention. Which one of ya is a cameraman around here?" Silver Vulture asked.

As Dollar Bill was about to stand up, Mattie had hidden here web-shooter underneath her long-sleeved red sweater and shot a web string to Bill's back preventing him from standing. Since she couldn't be Spider-Women without revealing her secret identity, she decided to take matters into her own hands.

"I'm handy with a camera," Mattie got up much to the surprise of her fellow colleagues.

"You are?!" Barry and Bill blurted in unison.

"She is?!" Jonah asked Robbie who was equally as confused.

"Are you though?" Vulture skeptically asked the intern.

"Uh...yeah," Mattie raised a brow. "Gotta problem with that?"

The Vulture narrowed his eyes at that and then he started to laugh to himself.

"I like this one. She's got a lot of heart. Well hurry up and get the camera rolling," Vulture commanded as he grabbed Roderick by the arm.

"Unhand me this instant. Do you know how much this suit cost?! It's a freakin' Armani!!" The CEO angrily yelled out, and Mattie breathed a sigh of relief. Hopefully, Harry and Peter would come put an end to them and come save the day.

ALLEYWAY

While this was transpiring, Spider-Man and Scarlet Spider were waiting for their contact in an alleyway near 86th Street. Peter was still holding Christmas in his arms while Harry was on the lookout for the person who sent the note.

"I would've thought she'd be here by now," Spider-Man groaned as he continues to patiently wait.

"You two have some history?" Scarlet Spider asked while he was focused on the cat that was still napping in his arms.

"She and I have...a complicated relationship going on," Spider-Man awkwardly answered as he didn't want to talk about it.

"Oh we're meeting up with your Ex? Got it," Scarlet Spider said.

"To be honest with you, I don't even know what we are," Spider-Man shrugged his shoulders.

Christmas let out a small sneeze and Peter began to give the cat attention.

"Hey there sleepy head. Your owner must be worried sick about you. Aren't ya adorable. Oh yes you are," Scarlet Spider gave the feline much needed affection.

Harry blankly looked at his friend which made Peter looked at him in return.

"What?...I'm a cat person," Scarlet Spider said.

"Evidently," Spider-Man stated while crossing his arms.

"At least somebody is," A feminine voice echoed above the duo.

The two Spider-Men looked up to see a black-haired woman with pale white skin and black circle tattoo around her left eye leaning on a fire escape. She was dressed up in a skintight black leather zipped-up outfit with a black domino mask on her beautiful face and black cat ears on top of her head. The woman went by the nickname, Black Cat.

She gracefully dropped down and landed in front of Spider-Man who was narrowing his eyes at her.

"~Meow," Black Cat playfully purred.

"Neena," The creepy crawler simply greeted.

'First name bases huh?' Peter couldn't help but feel a little nostalgic about how he and Felicia use to be.

"That's it?" Black Cat quirked a brow. "Just Neena?"

She then started to circle around him. "You don't call and you certainly don't write. What's a woman gotta do to get some attention around these parts?"

"I've been a busy man, Cat," Spider-Man stoically stated as he was not fazed by her charms.

"So I see," Black Cat got in front of him and started to feel his arms. "~ooh been working out, handsome?"

Spider-Man created some space between the two of them as he and his partner did not come all this way to play one of her games.

"I got your message. Tell me what you know," Spider-Man simply said.

"You're no fun sometimes," Black Cat smirked and poked him on the nose.

"Starting to feel like the third wheel over here," Scarlet Spider said out loud which got their attention and he turned to Christmas. "You agree with me don't ya?" The cat meowed in response.

"~Why hello. who's this?" Black Cat asked the creepy crawler who was about to answer only for his friend to introduce himself.

"Your Friendly Neighborhood Scarlet Spider. At your service," Peter respectfully bowed much to her amusement.

"Thanks for returning Christmas to me," Black Cat said as she took her cat back from the red superhero. "He wasn't a handful was he?"

"Nope. In fact you could say that we're the best of buds as we bonded on the way over here," Scarlet Spider said as he scratched the back of his head.

"We didn't come here to cat-sit, Neena," Spider-Man said. "We're here to see if you got any info that can be useful to us."

"Oh right. You wanna know what Silvermane's organization is after. It's called the Rose Robin egg. A Faberge egg that was once thought to have been lost...until now apparently," Black Cat explained.

"The Rose Robin? I thought it was only a myth," Spider-Man said.

"You mean like the burger?" Scarlet Spider playfully asked.

"You're thinking of Red Robin," Black Cat corrected.

"Yum!" Scarlet Spider quipped as he singed the jingle and Cat giggled at that.

"Can we please focus?" Spider-Man pinched the bridge of his nose.

"You really got to learn to lighten up more, Spidey," Scarlet Spider chuckled while patting his friend on the back.

"Need I remind you that the Vulture is still out there and has taken somebody hostage."

"Where was I? Oh yeah. It's real alright. The egg was said to have been a gift given by Howard Stark. I'm not gonna bore you with the history lesson but the price for it on the market is twenty-five million dollars," Black Cat continued.

"No wonder he's after it," Scarlet Spider whistled.

"It's certainly a nice little nest egg," Black Cat quipped. "Wouldn't you say?"

"It still doesn't explain why go through the hassle," Spider-Man cupped his chin in thought.

"Silvermane kinda strikes me as the guy who's afraid of two things," Scarlet Spider stated which made the two curious. "One, he's scared of his own mortality and two is that he's afraid of fading into irrelevancy."

"Hmm. Your new buddy seems to be right on the money," Black Cat agreed as she faced Spider-Man. "However, there's seem to be a third party in the mix."

"Are you saying that someone else is after the Egg?" Spider-Man insinuated while narrowing his eyes. "And if so was that person the one who put the Vulture up to this?"

"Nah-uh!" Black Cat wagged her clawed finger. "This canary don't sing for free."

"Then what do you want this time, Neena?" Spider-Man sighed as he knew this was another one of her attempts to get something out of assisting the webslinger.

The cat thief sauntered on over to him as her hips were swaying from side to side, and she leaned in to whisper something into Spider-Man's ear which made his eyes widened.

"You drive a hard bargain, but you got a deal," Spider-Man reluctantly agreed and that made the Black Cat happy. Too happy in Peter's opinion as he finally have something to tease Harry once this Silvermane business is settled.

"Truthfully, would you be mad that even I don't even know who hired the old codger?" Black Cat hypothetically asked which made Spider-Man shook his in disappointment. If there was one thing that he truly hates the most was having his precious time wasted.

Spider-Man could hear someone trying to patch into his network, and he turns on his com-link to see Mr. Toad who was trying to get a hold on him.

"I'm in the middle of something, Mr. Toad. Can it wait?" Spider-Man asked.

"I'm terribly sorry, sir, but I think it might be important that you and your friend should see what's happening on the Bugle News Network," Mortimer advised.

"What? And listen to one of Jolly Jameson's musings? No thank you," Scarlet Spider said.

"Perhaps that you two need see what I'm getting at..."

"We interrupt your regularly scheduled programming of reality TV schlock to bring you this important message. For those who are SHIELD agents and the like then let me save ya the trouble, I am the Silver Vulture, the true leader of the Scavengers, and one of the surviving members of the five families," Silver Vulture informed as Spider-Man, Scarlet Spider, and Black Cat, who was in the backseat with her pet cat, Christmas, were watching this unfold on the navigation screen in the Spider-Mobile.

As you can clearly see, we have taken control the airwaves to make our demand. If Spider-Man doesn't hand deliver the Rose Robin egg to us personally by the Eight o'clock news, then we will have no choice but to kill Roderick Kingsley Jr. on live television and everyone else here in this room dies," Silver Vulture threatened which made the creepy crawler glare at the screen.

"This guy really means business," Scarlet Spider paled behind his mask.

"I know that you're out there watching, Spider-Man. It would be in your best interest to come alone and leave the help at home. Capiche?" Silver Vulture added before ending the transmission.

"And then it goes on a loop continuously," Mortimer said.

"Thanks for keeping us in the know, Mr. Toad," Spider-Man turned off the screen and got to thinking of a strategy. "...This is bad."

"I know. Did he seriously use the word, "capiche?" The guy's been watching one too many crime dramas," Scarlet Spider joked despite the seriousness of the situation.

"I'll say," Black Cat agreed while she relaxing in the backseat.

"This is no laughing matter, you two," Spider-Man admonished.

"Y'know I might be able to help you guys out with-" Black Cat was cut off by Harry.

"No," Spider-Man promptly interjected as he knew where this was going.

"I know how you don't like getting your hands dirty, but you're gonna need my area of expertise to pull this off," Black Cat reasoned.

"Uh. Can you give us two minutes on deliberation?" Scarlet Spider

"By all means, take your time, you two," Black Cat sarcastically said while she sat back.

"Okay so this is twice that I have to play at being your good shoulder angel for today. You're not seriously thinking about stealing that egg are you?" Scarlet Spider asked his partner who contemplating on what to do.

"Borrowing-" Black Cat interjected.

"Stay outta this, please."

"If I show up empty handed then Silvermane is going to put a lot of innocent people in jeopardy," Spider-Man said while weighing out his options. "I can't have that on my conscious."

"What do you say? You scratch my back and I'll scratch yours," Black Cat flirted as the innuendo was not lost on the both of them.

"Fine," Spider-Man reluctantly accepted which made Neena grinned like the Cheshire Cat, and he set his coordinates on the navigation system to the Diadem Corporation. The Spider-Mobile took off at the speed of sound.

"...So?" Scarlet Spider uttered.

"So what?" Spider-Man quirked a brow.

"What did you promised her back there?" Scarlet Spider teased.

"None of your damn business," Spider-Man continued to drive through traffic.

INSIDE THE BATTLE RV

Adrian Toomes couldn't see where he was at the moment as there was a bag over his head. One moment he was about to be killed in some dirty alleyway by Silvermane's goons and the next to be taken to a mysterious location. Someone removed the bag from his head and he waited for the end. Adrian opened his eyes to see three very familiar people in front of him as the Punisher was holding a flashlight to his face.

"What took you people so long?" Adrian huffed.

Adrian was their man on the inside once he discovered that a certain someone within the organization was plotting to have him murdered.

"Cut me some slack, Toomes," Ben Parker sighed and sat down across from him. "I just mopped the floor with your would be executioners so the least you can do is to express some form of gratitude."

"My hero," Adrian rolled his eyes and then he had a dower look on his face. "This is Bestman all over again."

"Who?" Ben curiously asked.

"I was once in business with a man named Gregory Bestman, who I thought to have been a friend, but then it turns out he was only using me to get ahead. We're talking years back and I was so angry. However, I was too much of a chicken to actually to go through any revenge scheme. So I took my talents elsewhere and I was soon discovered by a kindred spirit," Adrian explained.

"And that's when Manfredi came along?" Phineas inquired to his fellow inventor.

"I really thought he was different, but it turns out he was like all the rest," Adrian kept his head down in shame.

Punisher looked to Callisto and Micro who both shared a smile, and he turned his attention back to Adrian.

"Tell ya what? How's about you help us take down Vulture and in return you have a place in our crew?" Punisher made his proposition to the old man.

"What? You're gonna use me and toss me aside like trash too?" Adrian sneered at the vigilante.

"All I'm sayin' is don't get mad. Get even," Punisher implied to which Adrian had a sinister grin on his face.

THE DAILY BUGLE

Outside the Daily Bugle Communications Building was pandemonium as several officers were surrounding the area. Captain Gwen, Detective Baker and other fellow colleagues were trying their best to keep the peace as Officer Lee and Officer Watanabe were working crowd control.

"Another day another hostage crisis," Detective Baker shook his head. "Is it me or we been getting those a lot lately?"

"This is serious, Flint. There are people up there who are frightened out of their wits, and some maniac in a bird suit is threatening to execute a man on live television," Gwen reminded her partner about the absurdity of the situation.

Spider-Man was web-swinging to the Bugle Building carrying a backpack containing the Rose Robin egg on the inside. Before the hero could enter, Spider-Man got into position and turned on his communication system so that he can be able to speak to Peter.

"Remember the plan? I need you to-"

"Stay out of the bad guy's line of sight so that we can get the drop on them. No problemo, compadre," Scarlet Spider finished on the other end of the device.

Inside the room, Jonah was sitting next to Robbie while keeping a close eye on Mattie who was still behind the camera.

"I'm telling ya, Robbie. Spider-Man has got to be involved in this fiasco," Jameson whispered to his friend only to get a tired sigh from the co-editor. "I'm serious. This has got to be him written all over it why else did they demand to have him steal something for them."

Spider-Man jumped through the same glass window that was broken into startling the rest of the people in the room.

"Aha!" Jameson clapped his hands and got up from the floor to walk over to Spider-Man and Silver Vulture. "You see?! What I'd tell ya huh?! Spider-Man was in cahoots with the Vulture this whole time. After all these painstaking years, you finally exposed your true colors!"

Silver Vulture had a enough and backhands Jonah causing him drop back down on the ground and the hostages were shocked to say the least.

"No talking," Silver Vulture snarled at the editor-in-chief.

"Jonah/Uncle Jay!" Robbie and Mattie shouted out of concern for the grouchy reporter's well-being.

"Did you come alone like I said?" Vulture asked while crossing his arms.

"I did," Spider-Man answered as he reached into the bag and pulled out the Rose Robin egg that was held in a cylindrical case. Kingsley saw this and he was not very pleased with this at all.

"That is valuable Diadem property you're holding!" Roderick Jr. shouted out only to get punched in the face by Nighthawk.

Mattie knew that Spider-Man has set up a trap for the thieves so she quietly backed away without anyone noticing her. Someone was tapping her shoulder from behind and as she turned around to see Scarlet Spider who was able to sneak in the room undetected.

"You guys took your sweet time to get here," Mattie whispered to the arachnid hero.

"It was better late than never. I also can't fault you on having to keep your identity a secret," Scarlet Spider understood Martha's predicament quite well.

"Whatever. So what's the plan-" Mattie stopped herself as she was having an allergic reaction to something. She notices some distinct white hairs on Peter's blue hoodie and wondered has he been around a cat? She was acutely allergic to cats.

"Achoo!!" Mattie sneezed causing everyone to look her direction. It was just her and Scarlet Spider disappeared.

"Damn allergies," Mattie cursed under her breath.

Scarlet Spider jumped up to the rafters in order to avoid being seen but it turned out to be futile as Redwing was perched on the beam.

"Uh...nice birdy," Scarlet Spider tried to soothe the angered falcon only to get a loud shriek in return. The falcon pecked and scratch at Peter with such ferocity.

The commotion seems to have attracted some unwanted attention.

The Scavengers shot at Scarlet Spider with their automatic weapons, and Peter leaps back down on the ground. Scarlet shoots webbing over the guns and tosses them away. Bluebird tried to claw at him with her talons, but Peter dodges her swipes thanks to his senses.

"Ever thought about being one of the good guys?" Scarlet Spider tried to appeal to this variant of Sally's humanity like he did Sam's.

"Hmm. Let me think. Oh yeah!" Bluebird answered by letting out a sonic scream so loud that Scarlet Spider and the hostages had to cover their ears.

"Alright, sheesh! Couldn't blame a guy for trying," Scarlet Spider was recovering from the piercing scream that he still had ringing in his ear.

The Silver Vulture prepared to attack the creepy crawler. "Fork over the egg."

"You want it?" Spider-Man chucks the container over to Scarlet Spider like a football much to the crime lord's astonishment. "You better catch it!"

Peter was the one to grab it before it could hit the ground, and the Scavengers were about to surround him. He leaped up in the air and saw Mattie motioning him to pass the container over to her. 

"I'm open! Pass to me!" Mattie shouted. 

Peter was skeptical at first but he decided to take that risk. "Go long!" 

"I got it!" Mattie yelled which got everyone's attention as she was able to caught it just in the nick of time. Red Raven was then right in front of her.

"And I got you," Red Raven smiled evilly as she prepared to let out a sonic scream of her own which made the people who was closest to her frightened. 

"Mattie!!" Jonah fearfully yelled out for her as the blast was about to struck his niece. 

Scarlet Spider was able to get her out of the way before the blast hits the wall, and he places her right next to her Uncle and her co-workers. 

"Oh Mattie! Thank goodness that you're safe otherwise Marla would kill me!" Jonah hugged his niece as tight as he could which made Martha chuckle at her uncle. 

Scarlet Spider was preventing the Scavengers from retrieving the egg in the form of a keep away game as Peter actually hadn't had this much fun in a long time. 

Spider-Man was dodging all of Silver Vulture's attacks with his keen senses as he avoided the sharp ends of the metal blades that was on Silvio's wings. Harry shoots a web-line at a nearby camera and hits Silver Vulture right over the head with it. While Silvio was shaking it off, Spider-Man kicks him directly in the chest causing him to fall on the craft services table. 

"Holy crap! This is so cool," Dollar Bill said as he was entranced with the fight. 

"Cool?! They're wrecking up the place!" Jonah argued.

Scarlet Spider thought back to the plan that he and Harry concocted together and he decided that it's time to end this battle before someone gets hurt.

"Now?" Scarlet Spider shouted to Spider-Man who had his attention.

"Now would be good," Spider-Man said as he trying to fight off their enemies.

Scarlet Spider took out the inverter device from his hoodie pocket and activated it causing the thieves' suits to shutdown rendering the crooks immobile much to their displeasure. They couldn't move if they depended on it.

"What the?!" The Condor yells.

"What happened?!" Red Raven shouted.

"We can't m-move," Nighthawk was struggling to stand up.

"I knew the Vulture Jammer would come in handy," Scarlet Spider boasted.

"Never doubted you for a second," Spider-Man gave his friend a thumbs up, but their victory was short-lived as the Silver Vulture was still left standing despite Peter's invention turning off the crooks' harnesses. 

"Try to pull a fast one on me will ya?! I'm about to show you why I'm also called, Lord of the Skies," Silver Vulture angrily loomed over the pair.

"There's a SilverHawks joke in there somewhere," Scarlet Spider quipped but Silver Vulture was gliding towards the duo at top speed. The two Spider-Man ducked out of the way and separate in order to confuse the crime lord. Vulture was chasing after Spider-Man who leaped on top of a news desk. Silvio missed as he sliced the desk in half with his metal wings, and Spider-Man jumped up into the rafters. 

While the Vulture was busy trying to go after his friend, Scarlet Spider laid a trap for the elderly Maggioso. Spider-Man gracefully leaped down to the floor as the Silver Vulture was following him, and Silvermane was caught in a intricate web trap designed to lure in the flying thief. 

"You think this will hold me! I can still-"Silver Vulture was trying to cut the webs down but it proved to pointless as his suit was starting to mysteriously shut down on its own. 

"What gives?!" Vulture yelled in anger. 

"That was...strangely convenient," Scarlet Spider could not help but to raise an eyebrow as he wondered if his invention worked on him this time. 

"Actually that was my doing," A voice called out and both Spider-Men turned around to discover Adrian Toomes in the corner of the room. Nighthawk was stunned as he thought that his hired goons had done the old man in. "You didn't think I would install a countermeasure in case something like this happens?"

"Et tu, Toomes!" Vulture shouted at his business partner.

"Save it, you washed-up relic. Especially after hiring Caesar, Dominic and your men to kill me," Adrian said to the confused gangster.

"What are you on about-" Silver Vulture looked back to his son who was trying avoid eye contact.

"You stupid! Stupid Idiot!" Silver Vulture loudly chastised.

"So does anyone know how did he get up all the way here or?" Scarlet Spider asked about Adrian only for his question to ignored. 

Soon Spider-Man was standing in front of Silver Vulture. "You're done, Silvermane. There's a cell waiting for you back at Ryker's," Spider-Man said with his arms crossed.

On a rooftop of the other side of the building, the Punisher had a vantage point set up so that he could see and hear what is going on the inside of the Daily Bugle. 

"That's it, Adrian. Keep him yapping," The Punisher got into position as he was aiming his sniper rifle at the back of Silver Vulture's head when suddenly a large robotic humanoid flew right over him.

"The Hell?!"

The robot crashed through the roof of the Daily Bugle and everyone took cover as the mechanical menace came down from the ceiling. As the dust settled, the two Spider-Men could not believe what they were seeing and it appeared to be a Spider-Slayer Mark II. 

"You think our insurance is gonna cover something like this?" Jonah asked Robbie who only shrugged in response.

"Beats me," Robbie answered. 

"Um...A friend of yours?" Scarlet Spider nervously asked the Maggioso because the wall-crawler always hated the idea of going up against these annoying machines. 

The monitor on the Spider-Slayer was turned on revealing the face of Doctor Octopus much to Spider-Man's shock. However, Scarlet Spider didn't know who he was dealing with but he could tell that this guy was trouble with or without using the Spider-Sense. 

"It seems as though you are in a bind, Silvio," Doctor Octopus chuckled to himself and Vulture was not in a laughing mood. 

"Get me outta here, Smythe!" Vulture pleaded. 

"Did he say Smythe?" Scarlet Spider inquired from his partner who didn't say anything back.

"I will but first," The Spider Slayer was facing Mattie's direction as she was still holding onto the container. The robot fired an extended hand over to her causing everyone to panic, but the hand did not intend to hurt anyone as it grab the item from her arms. The machine opened up a compartment on its chest area and placed the egg within sealing it shut. 

"How is this possible, Smythe? You're suppose to be dead!" Spider-Man stated with gritted teeth, and Peter even had more questions than answers right about now. The machine looked over to the two arachnid themed heroes. 

"I will remember this, but I don't have time for you," Doctor Octopus stated as he picked up Silvermane from his confinement and hold him over the robot's shoulder. 

"Wait!" Nighthawk yelled out which got their attention. "What about us?!" 

"I have no use for you," Doctor Octopus coldly answered back and the Spider-Slayer took off. 

The Punisher puts away his weapon and shakes his head after seeing the robot making off with Silvermane in tow. "It's just isn't my day."

Back at the Bugle, everyone aside from Spider-Man, Scarlet Spider and The immobilized Scavengers were relieved that this situation was coming to a close. Adrian jumped out of the window revealing that he had a harness of his own hidden under his coat, and he was flying in another direction. 

"So that's how he got here," Scarlet Spider said and he turned his head over to Harry. "Would you care to explain to me what just happened?" 

Before Spider-Man could say anything, the double doors to the room were slammed open as Captain Stacy and several officers came on to the scene with their weapons drawn and Jameson was all too pleased with this. 

"Perfect timing, Captain! Now seize those two trouble-" Jonah turned around and the two Spider-Men were out of sight. "Makers..."

OSBORN PENTHOUSE

Peter and Harry returned to the mansion and as soon as they opened the door, they both removed their masks.

"Well, that went well," Peter was first to break the awkward silence only for Harry to blankly look at him.

"Aside from losing a priceless artifact and letting our bad guy of the day make a getaway, then yeah I say that went really well," Harry deadpanned.

"I was only trying to lighten' the mood is all," Peter said with drooped shoulders.

"I know," Harry sighed only to repeat it again while he face palmed. "I know..."

"I'm gonna go turn in early. Look it's been a long day and I'm beat. You're welcome to watch some television or have Mort prepare you a home cooked meal," Harry yawned and just as when he was about to walk away.

"...Harry," Peter said which made the young businessman stop in his tracks.

"I may not approve with how you operate as Spidey. Hell! I'm probably never going to get use it. But just know that...I'm here in case if you want to talk," Peter sternly told his friend.

"Thank you, Pete," Harry nodded and walked off into the hallway of the mansion.

Peter sat down on the couch to relax after a stressful day. He thought back to when Harry was practically torturing Leland for info back at the Galby Building. It reminded him so much of Octavius' stint as the Superior Spider-Man and he hopes that Harry doesn't walk down that same road.

"I hate Mondays," Peter said to himself while turning on the television.

Before Harry could retire to his bedroom, he stopped by one of the guest rooms that Quentin was staying in. He knocked on the door out of courtesy, and he was told that he could enter the room. Harry opens the door to see Quire sitting on the bed strumming his acoustic guitar.

"I came by to check up on you. How are you feeling, Quentin?" Harry asked his former sidekick.

"Better than I was before," Quentin shrugged as he was still focused on his musical instrument, and Harry could see that something was bothering the young man.

"Mortimer informed me that you haven't left the room in a couple of days. I-I'm sorry that I put you through that position," Harry apologized as he recalled the time when he order Quentin to do a mental scan on his friend from another universe.

"Look man it's water under the bridge, and I know that you only came by here because you want something from me," Quentin narrowed his eyes at his mentor as he has known him for years. Harry sighed and decided to get straight to the point.

"I need you to let me get a glimpse of Peter's memories," Harry said to his psychic ward.

THE N.E.M.O

Silvio Manfredi woke up with an excruciating headache. The last thing that he could recall was being saved by one of Smythe's robots that came in the last minute. He discovered that he was in some kind of operating room and was on a table. Silvio's flight suit was gone and he had on some kind of robe. He found white bandages wrapped around his chest and wrists, and this is starting to make him feel nervous.

"Smythe? Where are ya?!" Silvermane said with slurred speech as the anesthetic that the robotic scientist gave him for the surgery was wearing off.

While the elderly crime lord was trying to get his bearings in order, he could've sworn that something or someone was watching over him from inside the room. Something small was scurrying past him across the room and he turned around to find out there was nothing there.

"...Alistair?"

"Step outside," Smythe voiced electronically but strangely enough he was nowhere to be found.

Silvio did what he said and left the room as he was now in the hallways of the laboratory. It was cold and the rust was present on the walls.

"SMYTHE?!!" Silvio shouted.

"Look down on the floor," Smythe said and as Silvio did just that, he saw a tiny metallic ball that was the size of a basketball with eight legs. He didn't know if he was going crazy but one of the miniature arms was waving at him.

"Follow the Octobot."

Silvio had no choice but to follow the small robot to see where it would lead him. A few minutes later, the elderly crook wad led to a room where he was watching Smythe concocting something in his personal lab where some of his arms were building and drawing up new designs for Spider-Slayers and was skimming over data on two computer screens. The mad genius took a break in order to greet his oldest associate and ally after not seeing him in a long time.

"Ah Silvio. Welcome aboard."

"What is this place? Where are we?" Silver Vulture asked.

"Right now we are deep within the Atlantic Ocean," Doctor Octopus answered. "You are in my pride and joy, The Nautical Exploration Marine Observatory but you may call it the N.E.M.O. to be concise."

"What did you do to me? Where's my suit?"

"I merely performed surgery on you. You're cybernetic implants were outdated so I had more cutting edge tech on hand to fix you right back up to par," Smythe casually explained.

"Ya didn't think to ask me first?" Silvio questioned only to get ignored by the mad genius. "But my suit?"

"Although the news of your old acquaintance, Adrian Toomes' treachery was quite disheartening, the leftover technology could benefit us in the long run," Smythe said.

The Spider-Slayer Mark II came into view and opened up its chest compartment. The machine pulled out the Rose Robin Faberge egg that was still in its cylindrical case.

Smythe used one of his metal tentacles to take pull the case over to him. Another claw removed the seal and gently handled the egg with care. Alistair gazed upon the rare gem with interest.

"While we're on the subject, am I still gonna get paid?" Vulture asked as he hoped that Octopus would fulfill his end of the bargain.

"I'll be with you momentarily. It's not everyday that someone like myself have the chance to admire its beauty. I wonder what secrets does it hold?" Doctor Octopus said as one of his arms smashed the egg onto the floor much to the anger of the aging crime lord.

"Do you how much trouble we had to get that thing for you and you go and break it?!!"

"Calm yourself, Silvio. I never wanted the egg itself. It's what's inside that I truly desire," Smythe explained as the claw grabbed what appears to be a red microchip with a black "X" symbol on it.

"What the hell is that, Smythe?" Silvio inquired as he was gazing at the microchip.

"That...is one of the keys to our longevity, my old friend," Doctor Octopus answered without taking his eyes off the piece of technology.

"This piece of junk? Surely you gotta be joking?" Silvio asked the mad scientist.

"I have never been more serious in my life, Silvio," Smythe said with a straight face and he walked back to computers which the chip still in his grasp.

"It's time to explain to you why you're really here. I am rebuilding the Sinister Six from the ground up and I am offering you a place in it," Alistair states while not taking his eyes off the monitors.

"So you really getting the band back together," Manfredi muttered out loud that the good doctor could hear him.

"Times have changed and the Maggia has gone the way of the dodo, Silvio. I can help you bring this city to its knees with my guidance. What do you say?" Smythe offered hoping that the elderly criminal could get on board with his plan.

"...Heh! Just when I thought I was out, there you go pulling me right back in," Silvio accepted while holding out his hand. The two supervillains shook hands and celebrated their alliance with a drink. One of Smythe's robotic servants came up to them holding a bucket of ice with a wine bottle on top.

"A toast to our new partnership," Alistair holds up his wine glass with one of his tentacled arms.

"I just got the ever loving crap kicked outta me and you expect me to drink at a time like this," Silvermane snorted while taking a sip.

"Y'know I not that much a math whiz unless there's cold hard cash involved but there's only two of us," Silvio looked to his left and right as Smythe sat his glass down.

"An associate of mine is currently in the middle of a recruitment drive as we speak," Doctor Octopus grinned behind his rebreather.

RAVENCROFT INSTITUTE

It was close to midnight, and Anastasia was walking down the hallways of Ravencroft as she was disguised as one of the orderlies. She managed to procure a key that can open up any cell of her choosing after stealthy incapacitating several staff members that stood in her way.

She looked to her left and saw a sign on the side of the door that read: RAXTON, M.

The blonde-haired patient gave off an imposing aura about him. He passed a hard glance at her way with his hazel eyes, and the huntress kept on searching for a particular room.

Kravinoff walked passed another sign that read: URICH, P.

A brunette patient with a crazed look in his eyes ran to his cell door, and the disguised huntress went into defensive.

"HARRY OSBORN IS SPIDER-MAN!!" Phillip Urich blurted out loudly from his cell.

"And I'm Catherine the Great," Ana said sarcastically while rolling her eyes which made his cellmate next door snort in amusement.

"I'm serious! We-I mean I can prove it! Once Venom and I are reunited, there will be nobody to stand in our way between us and our sweet Norah!!" Phil laughed crazily and Ana blankly stared at him.

"Pathetic," Ana said with her thick accent under her breath. After wandering around for a few minutes, the huntress finally reached to the cell of one particular inmate that she was looking for.

She used her stolen master key card and swiped at the mechanism to unlock the door. It opened revealing a neat and tidy room where a red-headed woman with short messy hair was sitting down and writing something in her journal on a desk. The woman was not paying any attention to the person who opened her cell door and continued to write.

"Excuse me, Ms..." Ana said loud enough to get the woman to finally notice her.

The red-head stopped writing and turned around as she was beautiful but has a burn scar visible over her left eye.

"I wasn't aware that I would be getting a visitor late in the night," The woman stated and she got up from her chair with her journal.

"Would you care to read the latest chapter of my memoir?" She asked while walking over to the huntress only to get no response.

"...Oh who am I fooling?" She shakes her head and started to walk around the room.

"Everything I write TURNS TO TRASH!!" The unstable woman throws the book against the wall of her room as she going through another one of her episodes.

Ana had to choose the next few words carefully in order to not provoke the ire of the insane woman before her.

"Apologies, darling. My psychiatrist said that I have...issues in dealing with criticism," The woman sat back down in her chair. "But then again what does she know."

"Anastasia Kravinoff, but you may refer to me as the Huntress," the huntress properly introduced herself.

"Kravinoff? Kraven-You're his daughter?" The woman inquired only to get curt nod in return.

"And you are Mysteria, Mistress of the Arcane," Ana said while crossing her arms.

"That's my name, so don't wear it out," The woman was leaning back in her chair. "So...what do you want from me since it's very clear that this isn't a social visit?"

"I was tasked to bring you back to our leader, Alistair Smythe," Ana answered.

"You mean calamari face is alive? Well I'll be," The woman said while staring off into space.

"We should get moving. It's only a matter of time before the guards discover the bodies that I left behind," Ana suggested to her new teammate.

"But of course darling, who am I to keep my fans waiting," The woman said as the huntress had to resist rolling her eyes. She was told in advance that this person can act like a huge diva due to being one of the lead actresses of some stupid television sitcom but she had shown to be a formidable opponent to the creepy crawler in the past.

"As they say in business, the show must go on," The red-headed woman grinned from ear to ear as she and her newfound partner exited the room before security catches up with them.

The two dangerous women walked passed the sign right next to the door that said:

WATSON, M.J.

To Be Continued...

Author's Note: Sorry for the long delay. This is the first chapter of the Irregular Sinister Six Arc. Let me know what you think. I was thinking the other day that Marvel should really be doing more Elseworld titles.

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

64.7K 1.2K 49
"Friends. I have friends. Friends who aren't superheroes. Oh Josie, if only you knew." Ever since Afghanistan. Ever since he became Iron Man. Ever si...
92.3K 2.7K 77
So in this story, Y/N L/N has been Spider-Man for two years but all the villains and big bads could never have prepared Y/N for what's about to come...
31K 842 15
Found as a baby by S.H.I.E.L.D, he was taught everything from right to wrong. Wanting to be a hero and save people, his adoptive mother agreed to let...
46.5K 1.6K 25
Being a Stark isn't always easy. Being Spider-man also isn't always easy. And being both is a handful. This is the life of Peter Stark, son of a b...