I'M NOT A PROTAGONIST! โ•‘ ๐–ซ๐–ฌ...

By Game83898398828

As we all know many different characters or readers have steep into this amazing show and helped all of its c... More

Prologue
Miles
โ™ก Relationships โ™ก
Chapter 2: The Escape
Chapter 3: An Annoying Encounter
Chapter 4: A villainous Allience
AYO WTF!!!!???
Chapter 5: Let the Game Begin

Chapter 1: A new story begins

605 22 8
By Game83898398828

Miles POV

Darkness...

That's all I could see around me.

I don't know how much time I've been here, hours maybe? It's really boring just staying here waiting to get teleported by that thing or whatever. Well it doesn't really matter right know, the only thing I can do is wait to get stuck inside that weird show, I wonder in which episode they will throw me in, not like I have any control over this situation so...

"Agh...Well at least this couldn't get any worse right?"

Before I could even regret what I just said, a strange portal appeared under me and suck me like dirt by a vacuum cleaner. When I ended in the other side of the portal, I was received with the bright of the sky as the sun began to set. It was so beautiful that I didn't realize until I looked down that below me are COUNTLESS OF FUCKING SKYSCRAPERS?!?! And before I knew it, the force of gravity pulled me down at a tremendous speed.

'Yeah...I spoke too soon'

"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

I blocked my face with my arms as I prepare myself for a really fierce impact, oh boy this is going to be a long fall.

Nobody's POV

While our protagonist was falling from the sky, as the liberation of Demon Bull King has finally succeeded, him and his family celebrate their knew start as they prepare to conquer the world.

"Now, we, the Demon Bull family, will plunge this world into eternal darkness!" Red son said exited as he lift the staff with his gauntlet. 

"WATCH OUT!" A voice said from above.

Everyone including Mk and Wukong look up and before Red son could react, a tall boy fell on top of him making him lose grip of the staff.

"Ouch that hurt dammit..." He got hurt all across his body 'cause of the mother fucking buildings, many wouldn't have even make it a life.

"Hey! Get off me you filthy peasant!!" He screamed as Miles started to get up.

He was going to scream more things at the boy until suddenly, they made eye contact. Miles notice that Red son looked quite different from the show, he was of an average size, his skin was almond brown colored and his eyes were normal and had black pupils, another difference was that he also had some pointy ears like an elf. He was kind of relieved that they weren't legos, it would have been difficult to adapt to seeing people with yellow skin.

As for Red son, Miles wasn't a normal human, of that he's completely sure. He wore a very strange outfit, his head was covered by his hoodie so he couldn't see his appearance well, but his red crimson eyes, pale skin and sharp claws were enough to asume that he was different from them. 'He might be another demon, though I'm pretty sure it's a really weird one...' He though without loosing eye contact with the boy. 

Even though the rest of the Demon Bull family and their Bull Clones were looking at the pale skinned boy with glances that could kill anyone by sight, both of them forgot about the situation they were in, like if their encounter was something more important as both of them couldn't articulate a word, although for Miles it was a bit uncomfortable that he didn't stop looking at him for a second, it didn't even seem like he was going to blink! While Red son was just kind of intrigued and amazed by his sight as he looked at every detail that he could find in his face, it just looked so beautiful in his eyes.

A/N: This is the outfit Miles is wearing 

Unfortunately that beautiful and rare moment was interrupted by the sound of Mk, who was falling from the pipes thanks to Wukong, screaming as he was about to make impact with the other two below him. Luckily, Miles reacted quickly and rolled both of them out of the way, causing Mk to fall in the cold and solid ground, poor thing, right? Whoever, when Miles and Red son rolled over, they changed places, making Red son be on top of him now as he had his knee between his legs. This make the red head blush a bit as his hair started to burst in flames.

"Umm, s-sorry about that..." said Miles in a whisper while moving him aside a bit 'Looks like I'm in the start of the show, seems like this is going to be interesting...' he thought.

Red son shook his head trying to forget what he did as his hair started to come back to normal, why did he had such a big interesting in that human? Shouldn't he be angry about what just happened? This was really confusing to him. Both of them stand up as Miles walks up to Mk to see if he's okey. Not because he was worried, but because he couldn't let him die, not on his watch. He didn't notice, but everyone around him were kind of surprised and scared by how tall he is, it wouldn't really have surprised him anyways.

Mk was still groaning from the hit so he didn't notice when Miles approach him, luckily he didn't get any broke bones. As Miles got in front of Mk, Wukong was watching him closely, he was surprised that he didn't died from the fall, but he could feel something coming from him, he didn't knew what, but it was something powerful that's for sure. When the brunette sensed his presence and look up, he saw the tall boy looking at him as his red eyes glowed in the dark. 

Once he saw his face he started to panic, 'Holy moly this dude is a freaking giant...' he thought, he was going to back away but before he could, Miles grabbed his arm and lift him up like if he wasn't more heavy than a feather, hanging him in the air. Now that he had a proper look at him, he notice that his appearance was different too. His skin was brown honey colored, he had brown pupils and he was of an average size like Red son, he also had a brown messy hair. For him being a teenager he sure had the look of a child, but he's in no place to judge. "D-did someone ordered some noodles hehe?" He said with fear as he tried to avoid the pale boy's eyes even though he was being lifted by his arm.

"Hey! Where do you think you're going!" Red son screamed as Miles dropped Mk and looked behind.

"Do you think you'll just get away after what you both did!?" He said annoyed. "You ruined my moment!!"

Miles looked at him without interest, he didn't care about any of what it's happening since he already watched it in the show so this wasn't surprising, even though the red head was bursting in flames 'cause of his anger. Mk on the other hand was freaking out, he didn't know this guy but he didn't look friendly at all! We just wanted a break and now this happens! As the two were on their own thoughts, DBK stepped forward as he saw the delivery boy and the weird being beside him.

"And eavesdropper and a being of the celestial realm have fallen into our midst. It seems a waste to crush something so insignificant as my first act as ruler of this new world, but so be it" He said as he prepared to stomp over Mk while leaving our protagonist a bit confused. 'He thinks I come from the celestial realm? That's concerning...' He though while he put his hand on his chin ignoring the rest of the situation.

Mk was about to be crushed by DBK until luckily for him, Red son step in the way as he let his father in confusion.

"Wait father!" Red son said as he blocked his father's foot.

"What is this?"

" *Ahem* Waste no energy in this peasant and...whatever you are I guess" He said as he moved his father's foot backwards, Miles went out of his thoughts 'cause of his comment and looked at him with a blanc face.'Excuse me? I'm human too you stupid child'  He thought offended.

"Please, allow me to show you how powerful I have become in your absence!" He was impatient to hear his father's answer.

"Hmm, as you wish" He said as his green eyes glared at him.

As they were talking, Mk tried to get away but failed miserably as he bumped with the staff and fell backwards which made Red son look at him and start all his speech or whatever.

"In some ways you're really fortunate noodle boy and...you too I guess" He said as the two ignored him.

Mk looked at the staff behind him in an awe as he heard voices coming from it and Miles just looked around, everyone looked like gnomes to him from his sight, except for DBK of course. Red son keep talking until he notice the two boys ignoring him which made his blood boil.

"Are you two even listening?! I, Red son, will not be disrespected! You're history!"

Red son threw himself forward straight to Miles prepared to punch him in the stomach, but he reacted quickly and teleported behind Mk as he blocked the attack with the staff. Everyone looked at Mk shocked that he could lift it, but also surprised of how fast the weird being managed to avoid the attack.

"No way! How could you possibly lift Monkey King's staff!?"

"This is impossible..." PIF said surprised as DBK looked at the child with anger.

Red son was about to strike to the brunette in anger until suddenly, Miles pick up Mk in a bride style and backed away surprising everyone, when the red head saw him in his arms, he started to get more angry, he wanted to bury him more than six feet under ground. After that Miles got out of reach, he got closer to Mk and whispered to him in the ear. "Don't you dare to lose the staff" He said firmly, as he prepared to escape, while leaving Mk confused with a bit of blush on his face.

"Wait, what do you-" Mk was going to protest until the tall boy ran at an inhuman speed, rushed next to the elevator and prepared for the chase as he jumped above with Mk in his arms screaming of terror while they headed away from the mountain.

𝑻𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒖𝒆𝒅...

I apologize for not posting in a while, as I said at the beginning I have a really hard schedule right now so I haven't had the time to write.

 But anyway I hope you like the first chapter and also sorry if their some gramatical errors.

Anyway have a good day/afternoon/night byeeeeeeee ✨👋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.3K 574 15
Mk Meets A demon, That was different from the rest, they weren't violent, or wanted Mk's staff or power, they just wanted a friend? so Why Does Sun W...
64.7K 1.1K 43
L.M.K is not from me all the credit goes to the original owners.
9.1K 360 10
**(LMK x Pure Vanilla!male!reader!)** (Sun Wukong x Male reader) "๐‘ฐ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’ ๐’๐’๐’• ๐’‡๐’‚๐’๐’•๐’†๐’“!" ----------- When darkness falls, light will alwa...
25.2K 892 20
*Gender Neutral Modern Reader* โœ„โ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆ "You don't need to do anything special to become amazing, You are already amazing, Trust me." You're...