Difference between Life and D...

By King0fCorazones

Y/n L/n a normal sweet guy now turned into a brutal cold hearted fighter thanks to some events from high scho... More

Bio
Prologue
Chapter 1- The Good Friends
Chapter 2 - The Fight and The Smirk
Chapter 3 - gods above us
Chapter 4 - Old Rivals
Chapter 5 - Broken Heart
Chapter 6 - Rise of The Fist Of Khonshu
Chapter 7 Christmas Special
Epilouge
Act 1 Cast
Act 1 Chapter 1 - Into The Multiverse
Act 1 Chapter 2 - Same Problems, Different Universe
Y/n and his personalities
Act 1 Chapter 3 - Finding Information
Act 1 Chapter 4 - Familiar Faces
Act 1 Chapter 5 - AYO WHAT THE FUCK!
Act 1 Chapter 6 - Calling The Coven Out
Act 1 Chapter 7 - Home 'Sweet' Home
Act 2 Cast
Act 2 Chapter 1 - The Truth
Act 2 Chapter 2 - Really Another Fight?
Act 2 Chapter 3 - Moon Knight vs Card Assassin
Act 2 Chapter 4 - I Regret My Decision
Act 2 Chapter 5 - The Beginning Of A Storm
Act 2 Chapter 6 - I'm Not Real!
Act 2 Chapter 7 This Ends Now
Act 3 Cast
Act 3 Chapter 1 New Thebes and Obtaining The Iron Fist
Act 3 Chapter 2 The Guile Falls And War Is Here
Authors Note-Quick question.
Act 3 Chapter 3 Preparations For War And The Plan
Act 3 Chapter 4 Targon Has Fallen And Bloody War
Act 3 Chapter 5 Technical Difficulties?
Act 3 Chapter 7 Memories
TEASER FOR ACT 4
Act 4 cast
The GoldFish Problem Part 1
The Goldfish Problem Part 2
Interview(kind of)

Act 3 Chapter 6 The New Shadow Isles And A New World

321 5 0
By King0fCorazones

Y/n Pov

I captured Captain Fortune and a messed up Pyke. Those two were nothing. You may ask well where was the fighting scene? Here us what happened.

Flashback

Y/n: you are surrounded. Give up and I may let you live with a broken arm or two.....maybe some broken legs, wrist, and maybe make your face look like a tomato.

C.Fortune: why are you doing this?

Y/n: all this is for my god Khonshu and for a safer place.

C.Fortune: You are worse than Azir. There will never be a safe place. There will always be order and chaos. That is one of the laws of life.

Y/n: but laws are made to be broken.

Pyke: Then I guess you know what is our answer.

Y/n: I see you have chosen death.

I grab my crescent disc from my utility belt.

Y/n: Now you will witness this. Random Bullshit go!!!!

Ha! Man I love this attack. Makes my enemies look like sitting ducks.

Flashback ends

You really think that I would describe the battle against them? No. Moving on. I feel like Khonshu has been acting a little weird. I don't know what but there is something wrong with him.

As I was In my own thoughts I saw Khonshu on the floor holding his head. I ran up to him.

Y/n: Khonshu what happen?

Khonshu: Runeterra eating Runeterra! Moon of melted flesh! The stars won't stop screaming! Make it go away!

Y/n: Is Thresh doing this to you?

Khonshu: Yes!

Y/n: I will not let you suffer by the demon. Come on crew move your ass!

Our crew began to move faster. But the more I look at the crew I saw that one I had a crocodile tail. Huh? I wonder what that is all about?

25 minutes later.

We made it to the New shadow Iles. Right in the distance was a a tall building of mist name Hotel Ruination. I left the POWs in my ship guarded by my elite army.

Me and Khonshu entered the hotel and I saw him inside a room with bars around it. Looks like it's time to free him.

Y/n: THRESH!! Nothing that travels by night can hide from the light of the moon. Not even you Thresh. I know what your planning, devil. IT ENDS NOW!

Thresh: Heh. I was planning on finishing this fine steak. I like them fresh. Before the soul has congealed. Would you and your crocodile god care to join me?

Confused on why he called Khonshu a crocodile god. I ignored it.

Y/n: I hope you enjoyed it. It was your last meal.

Thresh: Eh. I wouldn't get too close to those bars if I were you, my good knight. They were crafted with some rather nasty magic by none other than Leblanc, The Guile of Noxus and a sorceress.

Y/n: Leblanc isn't a sorceress anymore. *doing magic* And your sentence has been modified. Thresh, the chain warden. Lord of the Ruination and the blood moon, Enemy of all who bear a soul....you're free to go.

Thresh: Heh. I was hoping you would say go to hell or something like that. Because that would have been rather amusing.

I activated all of the powers that I have stolen from other people.

Y/n: No. You'll never see hell again you bastard fuck.

Thresh: If you think of me as a weak demon just because I sit behind bars, then your silly god has been feeding you more lies, spector!

He created chains and threw them at me but I used Leblancs magic to block it.

Y/n: I know that you are not weak. I know you have been orchestrating dark events all over the world, all from this cell. I know the unimaginable slaughter you are planning. And I know how to stop it.

He stopped the chain attack and smiled.

Thresh: Oh really? And how would that be?

When he was distracted I throw pantheons spear right in the middle of his abdomen. Piercing through his skin? Maybe it was my strength because it went out of his body. The spear had his blood mist?

He look at his stomach to see that there is a big hole.

Thresh: uuk.......

He then falls down to the ground dead.

Y/n: Like that. I'll burn his ashes in the tallest volcano in Runeterra. Then I will pulverize the ashes with the Iron Fist. And lace whatever molecules remain with the fiercest enchantments of the Sorceress. Then with Pantheons spear, it would scatter those remains across the cosmos for millions of light years. And that will be the end of Thresh.

Khonshu: You know it won't. You know this doesn't end with him. Not this version of him at least. There are already others at play here, going back a million years to...

Wait what? So there is more of him? Are you saying that I got these powers for nothing? What have I done?

Y/n: I have betrayed my friends! I have struck down good men and women and stolen what is rightfully theirs! What more would you have me do?

Khonshu: Nothing my fist.

I shook my head.

Y/n: I was afraid you'd say that.

Khonshu: I'll do it!

He then raises Pantheons spear while saying it.

Akali Pov

We got reports that mummies are spreading across the globe. Runeterra has failed. We lost the world and we lost Y/n.

Two weeks later

Y/n Pov

New Thebes City formerly known as Piltover.

With the powers I had gathered for him. It took Khonshu just a matter of days to begin reshaping the world. To better defend it, he said. To fortify Runeterra against the enemy we knew was coming.

We see Jayce fighting Khonshus followers with his hammer.

Followers: you are under arrest for failure to grovel, in the name of the night Pharaoh

Jayce: Piltover doesn't grovel. You're thinking of Shurima.

And those too blind to join us...were deemed to be in our way. Mummies are rising from their graves, building pyramids of power at specific points across the globe. It is always night, and the sky is filled with moons. And sometimes muffled thunders. Welcome to the age of Khonshu. Welcome to the world I have wrought.

I walk inside a pyramid to see a tied up Udyr getting beat up by the priests.

Y/n: Stop! I will see to the Spirit Walker's inquisition today.

The priest nod and left.

Y/n: you know they will kill you if you don't give them what they want. You must give the secret of your spirit powers over to Khonshu. It's the only way to save the world.

Udyr: This is insane.

Y/n: It isn't insane when you are trying to save the world. Join us combine your powers with ours. Or would you rather I call back the priests?

Udyr: *taunt* Why? Afraid to swing the whip yourself?

Y/n: *angry* If I want to make you bleed Udyr.....I won't need a whip.

Udyr: No. Just a magic Ankh.

As I was ready to punch him. I heard my name called.

Priest: My lord. Word from the necropatrol. The fugitives have been spotted.

Y/n: I wonder who could those be. I'll deal with it.

I left the place.

Udyr Pov

Priest: You never answer our question Spirit Walker.

10 priest surrounds me with their whips ready.

Priest: How many priests will it take today? How many before you give us-

Udyr: Fifty.

I broke the chains off of me.

Udyr: Bring me fifty priests. And I'll have every one of you calling for god.

(Even with all the powers that we amassed, it may not be enough. That's why we keep fighting. Keep searching. )

Third Pov

More priest go to the escape prisoner.

Priest: He's free! More priests! We need more.....GAAGH!

Priests were getting their asses kick from left and right.

Priest: Khonshu! Renekton, save us!

(They cannot hide it from us forever)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.7K 1.2K 24
A Moon Knight reader x Hazbin hotel & Helluva boss story: "I am vengeance, I am the night, I am bat---I mean Moon Knight!" "Yeah..." Y/n was just you...
37.4K 1.3K 18
❝I would love each and every part of you over and over again❞ β•­β”€β”€β”€β”€πŸŒ™π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› a girl falls in love 3 times. [THIS BOOK WASN...
272K 6.7K 67
Only matured rating due to explicit language use, but wholesome all around! :D β––β––β––β––β––β––β––β––β––β––β––β––β––β––β––β––β––β––β––β–– Y/n Y/m/n Y/l/n, or Y/n Y/l/n, is the newly trans...
8.9K 236 14
I died. My god had other plans for me. Now I live on as his avatar, and I want only one thing: Vengeance!