◣HE'S TREBLE◥

By lightsoutalice

"i promise you that as long as I'm here I will never not notice you cassie." sequel to "that treble" donald w... More

⎼⎼⌞HE'S TREBLE⌝⎼⎼
⎼⎼⌞chapter one⌝⎼⎼
⎼⎼⌞chapter two⌝⎼⎼
⎼⎼⌞chapter three⌝⎼⎼
⎼⎼⌞chapter four⌝⎼⎼
⎼⎼⌞chapter five⌝⎼⎼
⎼⎼⌞chapter six⌝⎼⎼
⎼⎼⌞chapter seven⌝⎼⎼
⎼⎼⌞chapter eight⌝⎼⎼
⎼⎼⌞chapter nine⌝⎼⎼
⎼⎼⌞chapter ten⌝⎼⎼
⎼⎼⌞chapter eleven⌝⎼⎼
⎼⎼⌞chapter twelve⌝⎼⎼
⎼⎼⌞chapter thirteen⌝⎼⎼
⎼⎼⌞chapter fourteen⌝⎼⎼
⎼⎼⌞chapter fifteen⌝⎼⎼
⎼⎼⌞chapter sixteen⌝⎼⎼
⎼⎼⌞chapter eighteen⌝⎼⎼
⎼⎼⌞epilogue⌝⎼⎼

⎼⎼⌞chapter seventeen⌝⎼⎼

842 19 0
By lightsoutalice

"Who are you on the phone with?" I asked Staci as she muted it and mumbled out the words 'background check' to me.

"I don't understand half of what she's asking me." Staci muttered with a roll of her eyes as I sat beside her.

"Put it on speaker, I'll help you out." I said as she nodded with a sigh.

"Now, I'll need your social." The lady on the phone said and Staci furrowed her eyebrows.

"Okay... do you want my instagram? I mean I don't really have that many followers." She said as my jaw dropped.

"Your number." I mouthed to her.

"Your number, ma'am." The lady on the phone said, Staci looking up at me with her eyebrows still furrowed.

"You have my number, that's how you're talking to me." She said as I quickly jotted down the number for her. She sighed in relief as she read the number out loud, before finishing up the phone call.

"What was the background check for?" I asked her as she grinned.

"An apartment... In the Sunny Shades." She said as I squealed in excitement.

"You got it?!" I asked her as she nodded with a large grin.

"We're gonna be neighbors! We're gonna be neighbors!" We chanted together as we bounced on the bed.

"You're missing it!" Amy shouted as she burst into our room.

"Missing what?" We asked confused.

"The cops are over at the Trebles house!" She exclaimed before running downstairs.

"No way!" Staci said grabbing a pair of binoculars and taking off down the stairs.

"They're across the street Staci, you do not need binoculars!" I shouted after her. All of us skidding to a stop in front of the door as we watched Greg standing on their porch talking to two officers.

"Hey! Pat him down! He's hiding something in his pocket officer! Yup!" Staci shouted over playfully at the officer as she held her binoculars up to her face. I snorted at her as Greg stared at her in disbelief. The officer turning around to look at her with a shake of his head.

"Miss, we're just here to hand out a citation." The officer shouted back as she groaned and tossed the binoculars to the side.

"You are unbelievable." I said letting out a snort as we watched the officer begin to turn around and head towards his car. "C'mon let's see what they got in trouble for this time."

"What's the paper for?" I hollered out to Greg as we made our way through their lawn.

"Stupid noise complaint. Was a third strike apparently." Greg said glancing at the paper as he shook his head.

"You couldn't help by flirting me out of that ticket?" Greg asked us with the shake of his head.

"Hm, you know I was about to say I'm in a relationship but Daniel still has yet to grow a pair of balls." Staci said looking over at the cop who still sitting in his car, "...You know what, fuck it."

"Excuse me? Mr. Officer?" Staci asked throwing a smile on her face as she slowly began making her way towards the cop car. He watched us make his way over as he rolled his window down.

"Something I could help you with?" I heard the officer call out to her as she made her way over to his squad car and began leaning in through the window. They spoke quietly before Staci stood up grinning.

"Thank you officer, I promise it won't be happening again." She waved as she made her way back towards us. Greg's jaw dropping as he stared at Staci. The cop car slowly taking off as we watched.

"You now owe me one, and that is a very dangerous thing to be in debt with me for." Staci said smirking as she grabbed the paper in Greg's hands and ripped it in half.

"Matter of fact, make sure you let all of the trebles know that they owe me too." Staci said shoving the paper against Greg's chest as she turned back around and made her way back home.

"Did I just think Staci was hot?" Greg mumbled to himself confused as he watched Staci walk away.

"Welcome to my world." I said with a shrug as I quickly followed after her.

***

"C'mon! C'mon!" Beca called out as we all raced to get in the frame of the picture with our caps and gowns. We all smiled as the camera flashed.

"We're doing it! We're actually graduating!" I said in disbelief as the girls squealed in excitement.

***

"It's coming on! Turn the channel! Turn the channel!" I shouted as I stormed into the treble's house.

"You heard the woman." Donald said snatching the remote from one of the newer members and switching the channel.

"It went to commercial, but he's next!" I said excitedly as I caught my breath. My eyes widening as I watched the shows logo pop back on the screen.

"My name is Bumper Allen. No, no, I'm not nervous at all." Bumper said on the screen with a dorky grin.

"I can't believe he's on TV." I muttered in shock as the show cut to a clip of Bumper now on stage.

"What would I do without your smart mouth? Drawing me in, and you kicking me out. You've got my head spinning, no kidding, I can't pin you down." Bumper sang as Blake Shelton grinned and hit his button.

"And I'm so dizzy, don't know what hit me, but I'll be alright — Yes! — My head's under water." Bumper continued singing as he jumped in the air, unable to contain his excitement.

"But I'm breathing fine." Bumper sang, as Blake Shelton hit his button again, causing his chair to turn back around.

"You can't! He can't turn back around?! That's not part of the rules!" Bumper shouted as the camera cut to Blake shaking his head no in Adam's direction.

"That bad?!" You can see Adam mumble as Blake nodded yes.

"'Cause all of me, loves all of you. Love your curves and all your edges." Adam continued as he began stomping in place, clearly feeling himself.

"Thank you so much Pharrell!" Bumper shouted as Pharrell hit his button and turned around.

"All your perfect imperfections. Give your all to me — Yes! — I'll give my all to you! — Just like I dreamed!" Bumper shouted in excitement as Adam turned around.

"You're my end and my beginning, even when I lose, I'm winning." Blake began laughing so hard he decided to slap his button again and finally turn around.

"'Cause I give you all of me— Who am I going to pick I have no idea!" Bumper continues singing, "And you give me all of you— Adam, no offense, it's not going to be you. You can turn back around."

"My head's under water." Bumper sang as Adam smacked his button and turned back around with a shrug, "No wait! Come back! I want to hear
what you have to say!"

"But I'm breathing fine— Adam, hit Christina's button!" Bumper continued the song as Adam shook his head in disbelief while Blake sat in his chair laughing.

"Christina turn around, everyone's doing it baby! They love me! America loves me! Bumper said as he spun around the stage in circles. Adam and Christina hitting their buttons and turning around to face Bumper.

"Give your all to me, I'll give my all to you— and I'll give myself to you! And to you! And you! And you! And you America!" Bumper shouted as he pointed at all the judges before turning to point back at the camera. The lights slowly simmering down before coming back on again.

"Hey, man?" Blake said as he raising his hand.

"Yes? Yes, Blake?" Bumper said excitedly as he caught his breath.

"What's your name, brother?"

"I— I don't even know right now!" Bumper said in disbelief as he shook his head.

"Can you do me a favor man? Please under no circumstances pick me as your judge. Just wanna put that out there." Adam said with a shake of his head as Bumper nodded.

"You have a lot of personality and I love that." Christina said as Bumper grinned.

"Thank you."

"You're interesting and I can work with interesting." Christina finished, earning a loud applause from the audience.

"All the judges at my disposal, I'm gonna have to choose...." Bumper said as he spun around in a circle before pausing.

"Christina!" He shouted as the audience erupted in applause.

"Woo! Awesome!" Christina shouted as Bumper raced over to pull her into a hug.

"Okay, okay, yup. Alright." Christina said as Bumper continued to hold her into a hug. The cameras quickly zooming in on the two as Bumper cheered.

"Ahhhh! Besties with Christina! Hey Amy! Hi Cassie!" Bumper said into the camera before slowly fading into a commercial break.

"Holy shit." I muttered as I stared at the screen before turning to the others and seeing their jaws dropped as well.

***

Emily stands in front of the Bellas. There is a hazardous amount of lit candles around her. Beca hands Emily a large wine glass.

"It's ceremonial. And you should
definitely not drink it because it is essentially poison." Beca said

"Aw, it smells like cherry and vanilla." Emily said after taking a small sniff.

"Okay, repeat after me. I, sing your name." Chloe said as we all smiled.

"I, Emilyyyy!"

"Promise to uphold the ideals of a Bella woman forever." Chloe continued with a nod.

"Promise to uphold the ideals of a Bella woman forever." Emily repeated.

"And that's it. That's the end of the speech. Nothing weird happens after that." Beca said as she quickly handed Emily the house keys, "These are for you. Don't go in the basement. It's haunted."

"Wait! One last thing." Amy interrupted Beca as she raced to pick up a round sled.

"Yes, every Bella must christen the house by sliding down the staircase." Chloe nodded with a grin.

"Are you serious?" Emily asked confused.

"It's tradition." Beca said with a nod.

"Yeah. I'll show you." Amy said as she began racing up to the top of the stairs.

"Behold!" Amy shouted as she began sliding down the stairs, banging into the walls and flipping upside down.

"Crushed it." She said with a sigh of relief as she stood up.

"Good form." Beca nodded.

"Now I'm ready to move on." Amy said with a grin before turning up to Emily who now sat on too of the stairs waiting, "Legacy, you're up!"

"Alright I'm ready! Let's do this!" Emily shouted before taking off as we cheered, grimacing as she ended up flipping upside down as well.

"We need to go down one last time too!" I told Staci as she eagerly nodded.

"Beat you up the stairs!" She shouted, shoving me as she grabbed the sled and took off up the stairs.

"Cheater!" I shouted after her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

171K 4.2K 23
"𝖸𝗈𝗎 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾𝗇'𝗍 𝗐𝖺𝗍𝖼𝗁𝖾𝖽 𝖱𝗈𝖼𝗄𝗒?" "𝖨𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖿𝗂𝗅𝗆 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖻𝗂𝗋𝖽𝗌?" "𝖶𝗁𝖺-𝖽𝗈 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗆𝖾𝖺𝗇 𝖱𝗂𝗈?"...
30.9K 259 9
Series of Sexy one-shots from the Barden Bellas. Not related to each other. Will contain Smut! Multiple pairings (mainly Bechloe or Steca but open to...
5.8K 390 29
Sequel to 'Who's that Girl?' Beca and Jesse have become a huge success in the music industry and couldn't be happier. With Chloe and Aubrey graduat...
66.3K 675 18
Abbi a singer from London gets thrown into a lifestyle she couldn't care about any less. How will she survive and get along with new people and adapt...