ONESHOTS || KTH ||

Par actually_aquarius

Pêoplê s@y , " Wh@t yøü sèè is wh@t yøü gēt.... " " Àñd I ç@ñ sëë yøú .... " " Døês th@t mé@ñ ...... yøû @r... Plus

Secretary Kim
Sequel : Secretary Kim
Extraordinary
Stalking
Obsessed Idol
You're Next
Found You
Sequel : Found You
Nerdy Love
Late Night Party
Tragic Smile
Mission 099
Again
Dare To Hurt Her
Love Me Like I Do
Sequel : Love me like I do
Marry Me Or Else
Sincerely Mine
War For Your Love
Stuck With Me
Keeping You Beside Me
Love Of Tomorrow
Losing Game
Walking Disaster
Gone
선생님
Antiquated
First Love
Private Property
Right Path
Until Death Do Us Apart
Letters
Villainess
Self Love
Heart Of A Saint , Life Of A Sinner
Awaited Love
Hymn Of Death
Now It Begins
Eternal Soul
Candy Kisses
Never Again
Years Between Us
From Here To Eternity
Unspoken Words
Tears Of Sorrow
White Lies
Touch Of Soul
Anything For You , Love
Unforgettable Past
Bloomin'
Match Made In Hell
Reporting : Love
When The World Finally Stops
Author Of One's Own Romance
Be Still My Heart
Silent Revelation
The Girl He Never Saw
Betrothed Love

Red String

1.8K 78 22
Par actually_aquarius

The sirens of police vehicle coming near to the alley . The red and blue light , lightening the dark surrounding . A man thrusted his knife deep into the chest of a semi-conscious male . Even though he is semi-conscious , slow muffles of cries can be heard . The hooded male's hand clasped against his mouth .

Blood dripping from all the open wounds .

After affirming the victim is dead , the hooded male dumped his body in the dumpster and rapidly walked away from there . Just then , a police vehicle came to his sight .

He tried to mask his facial expression. Not tried. He don't have to try . He don't have any expressions on his face  actually .

But something caught his sight . Blood patches on his hoodie . Shit.

The vehicle stopped and a two policemen stepped out of it .

Hey excuse me sir . But can you- The police man's stopped whatever he was going to say . The hooded male followed the police man's eyes.

Blood patches .

Sir , can you please explain why your dress have blood patches . Are you perhaps hurt somewhere ? The other one asked .

But can you please reveal your face ? The first one inquired of .

The hooded male tug his hood to reveal his face but before it shows his face , he punched the police , right on his face .

Blood splattered from his nose with just one punch . Feels like his nose bridge broke .

The other perplexed officer took a time to determine what happened before his eyes.

Soon he tried to hit the male , but he dodged it expertly . The male spin and kicked the officer's face .

The first officer immediately took his wireless and informed other officers who were in the night patrol.

Noticing the officers have recovered from the sudden shock and are gone to the complete police mode , he knew he has to finish it as soon as possible . The others will be here in anytime soon. So he took the knife which he tucked safely in his waistband.

Seeing this , the police men took their police gun from their holster .

Two skillful police officers
X
An ordinary killer

Thinking about this in his mind , a sinful smirk formed on his face.

You're the serial killer V , right ? One of the officer asked , more like stated.

Well ... Yes. I always planned one death on a  day. But feels like it's my day . I'll have to slaughter two more . He smirked .

V removed the hood from his face . The officers face showed slightly shocking expression . Who won't ? A person as handsome as him would be serial killer . Who would even believe this ?

The serial killer in their mind was someone who would be bald , with a scar on his face , just like bad uncles in the stories . But it's not a story. It's a real life shit .

V lunged towards the officers kicking one , right on his shin and stab the other ones chest. V pulled the knife out , causing the blood to flow through the wound. Stabbing once more in the same wound with more force , he twisted it in there and pulled it out .

He spin around and kicked the gun out of the hand of the other officer. Kicking him once more in the knee , V slit his throat . The officer slumped down the floor . Dead .

He turned around seeing the other officer groaning in pain . V smiled . As much he want to torture his victims , he don't have time for that . He crouched down , playing with his bloodied knife .

The voice of siren can be heard from the distance .

He immediately slit his throat and ran away from there .

Seeing a figure running away from the crime site , three policemen who came out of the vehicle run behind him while two of the policemen examined their dead colleague.

V ran as much as fast he could and he knew they are still behind , if he didn't get a spot to hide , they will catch him anytime soon . Even if they catch him , he can kill them . He is sure and confident about that. But he don't know how many are behind him. If the number increases , it will be difficult for him to handle.

Turning to different paths , he met with an isolated place . Light coming from one house . A mansion . A huge one to precise. If it is belonged to someone powerful , the house would have a tight security and tons of cameras in different places . And he clearly knows whose it is .

He can hear their loud footsteps coming near . It's a do or die situation . If he didn't find a shelter in the house in front of him , he would get caught. Even if he intrude their house , he don't have any idea if he would have his head above the neck .

Insisting himself everything will , gonna be alright , he jumped the wall fence .

Hearing something fall , one of the guard who was patrolling through there , came to that side. V saw him coming towards where he is hiding . He hide himself behind the thick bushes , praying to the almighty power .

The guard looked here and there to find something but because of the dark atmosphere he didn't noticed V .

Seeing the guard walking away from there , V slowly walked towards the big glass window on the side of the mansion . He can't just jump back the fence because they , police , must have patrolling here as they missed him in here. And he can't just spend the night behind the bushes . Because he knew every time God wouldn't be on his side . Especially on the sinister's side .

Pulling out a small hairpin out of his pocket , V used it to open the locked window .

He walked inside , seeing no one in the atmosphere .

Maybe the owner is not here he assumed .

His eyes got mesmerized seeing the luxurious mansion. How much the owner spend to build the luxurious mansion ?

He was looking around when his body got pushed into the nearby wall. He groaned in pain as the push was really hard.

He cursed under breath and ready to kill whoever it is . He opened his eyes looking at the most beautiful pair of eyes. A girl . Her grip on his collar tightening time to time. Her jaw clenched . Not liking the intruder . He sensed .

Who are you ? And what you're doing in my house ? She growled , lowering her voice . Why lowered ? Maybe not wanting others to hear .

Is this a house ? It's more like a mans- His words got cut off when she pushed him again the wall .

Cut out your useless talkings and answer me . She demanded.

Wow you look good when you're angry . Hearing him neglecting her words , she griped his throat.

Wah ! Now I think I'm a choke fetish . He exclaimed while biting his lips.

Her grip on his throat only tightened , cutting off his air supply . The veins on his forehead and neck clearly visible because of the lack of air supply .

She removed her hands from his throat . He coughed several times .

Get out. She said walking away from him.

Why ? He whined.

I'm not in a mood to kill anyone . She said . Sarcasm dripping on her words .

Then we can do something naughty . He said winking at her .

She didn't answer but walking away from there.

He walked fast behind her , shoving her to the nearest wall . Now it was her time to groan .

What the- Why forsaking my offer babygirl ? Her words got cut off by his.

You want to die ? She said without any emotion.

For you I'm even ready to die . He said . His wet lips brushing on her cheeks and jaw.

Do you know who I am ? She asked staring at the wall opposite to her .

He hummed , continuing what he was doing . Brushing his lips on her jaw. Who doesn't , Yoon Y/N ?

Yoon's are mafia's from several generation. No gang in the entire South Korea have the guts to go against them . Their surname itself is enough to develop a fear in every person's mind . Now the whole mafia business is under the control of the girl , Yoon Y/N. The last sole heir of Yoon's.

Many of the gang leaders were against the idea of a girl ruling the mafia empire. Their sole reason was women are only belongs stay under the man . But she proved it wrong . Ruling the entire South Korea under her control better than anyone else in this world. Better than any former leaders even her father.

You must be ? She asked wanting to know something about the intruder.

V . He said the alphabet which he using as his name , keeping his head on the crook of her neck .

V ? Her brows furrowed . That serial killer ?

He hummed , placing wet kisses on her neck .

I want you . He said grinding himself on her lower part . A low moan threatened to fall from her lips. Seeing her enjoying , he harshly placed his lips on her . The kiss was nothing but harsh and full of lust . He sucked her lips as if his life depended on it .

They broke the kiss when they felt the lack of air . V rest his forehead on her . Only sound that can be heard was their irregular breathing . Lingering silence.

But soon the silence was broke when she shoved him to the wall. She looked at his eyes which shows lust. Lust for her.

She kissed his lips. Sucking his lower lip as if he is the last drop of water in the desert. He opened his mouth letting her tongue slip inside . Their tongue fighting for dominance .

He tapped the back of her thigh , gesturing her to jump . She wrapped her legs around his torso still kissing him.

Retracting from the kiss , they saw the string of saliva dropping from their mouth. Their chest heaving up and down .

Room ? He inquired .

Upstairs , First one . She said while gasping for breathe .

He walked towards the said room with her , while she is still in his grasp.

He walked inside , closing the door behind . He placed her on the bed . Getting on top the bed , he  took his best moments to admire the girl beneath him .

Even in the dim lighted room , he can notice her little face. The same face which he saw in the past few days newspaper . The same face , the same girl , who he had always fantasized about .

Her cold face which he loved the most in this adamant world. The eyes which can even hold fire to burn the whole world . The lips which he constantly wanted to kiss , is now waiting for him , to devour.

He bent down , taking her lips in between his .

The kiss was slow and sensual. His hands running around her body , feeling her soft skin in his rough hand while her hands tugging on her hair pulling and curling her finger in his long yet soft locks. 

He break the kiss letting her to gasp for breathe.  He placed his wet lips on her cheeks , kissing and biting on it . Her chest heaving up and down.  He trailed his lips from her cheeks to jaw then to her slender neck.  Kissing and sucking on the soft skin of her neck . She tilted her head giving him better access . Sucking on every spot leaving hickeys on it , he sat on the bed. 

Looking at the breathless goddess , whom he worship. He smiled. 

She looked at the boy who is looking down at her . She pulled him to her body once more for a kiss . She tugged the hem of his hoodie wanting him to remove it .

He removed his hoodie from his body before benting down and kissing her .
He tugged the hem of the t-shirt she is wearing . She raised her hands , removing it from her body. 

Damn it.  The words left from his mouth unknowingly . She chuckled hearing it. He kissed her neck moving down to her collarbone.  Sucking and leaving dark coloured imprint on her collarbones .

His hands moved around her body , feeling each black inked tattoo on her body .

Soon all the clothes were left alone on the cold floor .

The bed making a creaking sound whenever it got hit with the wall . Groans and moans continuously filling the air .

Taehyung .  Moan it baby . Moan my name . He growled while thrusting deep in her .

TAE...hyung... She moaned his name loudly . Her eyes rolling back and toes curling because of the pleasure she is experiencing. 

Yeah ... Scream baby . Scream . Let the world know whom you belongs to ...

Few more thrusts , she came . He came inside her after few more seconds. 

He pulled out and fell beside her on the bed.  Their chest heaving up and down .

He looked at the girl beside him , drenched in sweat . The girl , he ever craved for .

He pulled her to his chest. 

It was nice . He whispered only for her to hear , even though there is no one except them in the room .

Let's sleep , shall we ? He verbalized .

Who are you to think that I'm going to let you sleep tonight ? She questioned.

His eyes flashed confusion . She climbed on top of him.  Her slender fingers gripping his jaw tightly . Benting towards his eye level , she looked at his devilishly handsome face. 

Shouldn't I do same ? She inquired . Her lips formed a smirk .

What ? His voice came slow yet deep .

To let the world know whom you belongs to . She said. 

He hissed when she bite the side of his lips .

V . The most wanted serial killer . A killing machine  , who slaughtered 47 persons within 5 months .   She said monotonously .

It's not like it isn't true.  But when the girl whom he craved till now , calling him as a serial killer , killing machine . Should he feel offended ?

His heart clenched .

Her lips moving up from his jaws to his cheeks , then to his nose , there she placed a kiss on his mole .

I want you . She growled against his lips.  I want you not only for today or tomorrow . I want you for the eternity .

She positioned herself on him . Letting him enter inside her. 

I want you like this . Under me while I rule the world . Let me dominate you and the world .

( I'm dead 😵 ☠️ )
( What in the world I wrote in it )
( I lost my last innocent brain cells 😭 )

THE END

This is my confession .
As dark as I am , I will always find enough light to adore you to pieces , with all of my pieces .

________________________________________

✿ This storyline is from RafiurRahmanZihan But I made  little changes in it . Sorry for that .

✿ Hope you will like it.

Red String Of Fate

Two people connected by the red thread are destined lovers , regardless of the place , time or circumstances . This magical cord may stretch or tangle but never breaks .

This myth is similar to the concept of Soulmates or Destined Partners

Thank you

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

1.1K 27 22
some short stories or oneshots of taekook love stories ( sometimes taekookV will also be there and yeah if you have a idea about a story and want me...
1.9K 102 14
collection of one-shots/drabbles to make your heart flutter. warnings not mentioned. contains mature content. ►𝙗𝙩𝙨 𝙭 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 (𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙡𝙪𝙙�...
72 0 9
Do you regret it? No. Are you happy for him? Yes. Then why are you feeling downcast and hurt? ...
1.2K 155 16
A collection of different types of one shot stories. Updating only when I can (Sorry). Mature Content and NSFW AU and Canon FanFicition Stories will...