The Powerful One: Deku x OC (...

By yn_pilsuk

💚🏅 #7 BokuNoHero ᵗʰⁱˢ ᵇᵒᵒᵏ ᶠᵒˡˡᵒʷˢ ⁱᶻᵘᵏᵘ'ˢ ʷʰᵒˡᵉ ˡⁱᶠᵉ· ᶠʳᵒᵐ ʰⁱˢ ᶜʰⁱˡᵈʰᵒᵒᵈ ᵗʰʳᵒᵘᵍʰ ᵗᵉᵉⁿᵃᵍᵉ ᵗⁱˡˡ ʰᵉ ᵇᵉᶜᵒ... More

Prologue: A monster
Chapter 01: Starting a normal life
Chapter 02: The Spiritual Goddess Fox
Chapter 03: Tiny fox
Chapter 04: I know I can trust you
Chapter 05: With insults and everything included!
Chapter 06: The Festival Begins Intensely!
Chapter 07: I am Kana!
Chapter 08: Proving them wrong
Chapter 09: The after festival
Chapter 11: End of Term Test
Chapter 12: I can end you real quick
Chapter 13: True friendship
Chapter 14: Give him back!
Chapter 15: Feelings that are changing
Chapter 16: More than friends
Chapter 17: Special
Chapter 18: First step towards the Hero License
Chapter 19: We finally prove to them!
Chapter 20: I tolerated you for too long
Chapter 21: Let us be your world
Chapter 22: Now you're mine forever
Chapter 23: Upset
Chapter 24: Closure
Chapter 25: Forever?
Chapter 26: It was you who left me first
Chapter 27: Life will give you the answer
Chapter 28: Beloved
Chapter 29: I'm choosing myself above all this
Chapter 30: I'm begging you a chance
Chapter 31: Why always green?!
Chapter 32: My first and only love
Epilogue: True love is fated to be together, forever
* Some thanks and another books *

Chapter 10: The internship

542 19 4
By yn_pilsuk

   Knocking at the office door, Kana took in a deep breath. She's so nervous right now. Using some comfortable white shoes, tight black jeans, and a long-sleeved white shirt, the fox adjusted the bag on her back, that's full of clothes and items to spend one week away from home. In her hand was a big suitcase with her hero uniform in it.

   A weak 'Come in' was heard by the girl and her shaking hand opened the door. Inside the big office walking around is the pro hero Thirteen. Kana's heart is pounding hard, eyes shining in awe.

"Kana! So good to see you here! Come in, take a seat." the girl bowed at the woman, quickly sitting in front of her. "I can see you're already excited."

"Yes! I have so many ideas of how to help on each occasion. I took the time to study the possibilities of tragedies in our country and how I can help in typhoons, earthquakes, landslides, and-"

"Wow! Calm down. Take a deep breath, Kana!" the hero laughed seeing the girl do as she said while holding tightly a notebook, something she created with Izuku's help. "How many coffees did you have this morning?"

"None! I obviously can't deal with caffeine. I'm just so honored and happy to be here with you!"

"I love your enthusiasm! I'm also eager to orientate all this energy in the right direction. So let's get a look at those notes of yours and see where we can improve!"

     And that's pretty much how started Kana's internship. The hero is super gentle and calm with the fox and this only made Kana admire Thirteen even more.

   The next few days flowed at this rhythm, studying and learning about how to deal with each occasion and its victims.

~🦊~

"Are you sure this outfit is good to a rescue, Foxie Kana?" the hero questioned her recruit.

"Even tho is a kimono, this stylized version I made has some shorts under the minidress, both in a perfect size so I can move my legs free, just like the tight sleeves give me the same result. All of this is made with a strong and resilient fabric! So, yes! It's a good outfit. Don't worry about the exposed skin, I heal quickly. Sometimes I can't even get hurt!" Kana explained with a big smile.

     The fox is with Thirteen for five days now and the woman still being amazed by her enthusiasm for everything, finding adorable her habit of talking so much and so quickly. Her thirst for knowledge and desire to save people gives the hero the certainty that she made the right choice in recruiting the fox.

     Most of the time they're together, Kana learned from the hero only theoretically but now both are on a bullet train to a neighboring city, to rescue some people from a poor area, where a small building collapsed, due to its terrible infrastructure.

     That's why Thirteen asked about her costume.

     Approaching the area, Kana is already in her Spiritual form, anxiously waiting for instructions.

"Ok, Foxie. This used to be a four floors building. And there's the possibility of some unknown underground floors too. The officers said that some families live in here but we don't know how many were inside at the collapse." she sounds very serious now. "I need you to look for survivors and to confirm for me where is safe to clean up without hurting them. Only call me if you're sure that no one is between the debris and me. Got it?"

     Nodding, the fox quickly shone in blue flames, turning into her tiny version and crawling into a small breach near the ground. Sniffing around, her ears are twitching everywhere in high alert.

   In the few first meters in there's no sight of life. When the girl found an open area, she turned back.

     "IF YOU HEAR ME, SCREAM!" using her big ears, she heard a weak call for help, from underneath her. "Holy... I'M COMING FOR YOU!"

     Kana ran back to Thirteen, warning her about the free area that she can clean and where the victims are. Immediately, the hero started to clean the rubble, opening a path to the people.

"I don't think I'll be able to move this specific part now without hurting them." Thirteen said, analyzing the scene. It's like the ceiling from two floors fell over them, the survivors must be stuck in some type of hole covered by debris.

"I think I can." the girl said, panting in adrenaline. "If I squeeze myself to where they're, I can protect them from all this weight. You can't hear it but they're being crushed down there."

"This is too risky, Kana! Are you sure you can do it?"

"100% sure, Thirteen. I only need to free them a bit and protect the victims with my body, so you can clean the way."

"When you have sure of their safety, call me and I'll start, got it? Don't forget to check their injuries!"

     Nodding firmly, Kana changed to her tiny self, digging the little hole she found and squeezing herself into it. Trying to fall into the safest places, avoiding all sharps edges, she saw the survivors.

     A man is carrying all the weight of a wall on his back, trying to stop the wreckage from falling over a woman and two small kids, the latter being the first to notice her.

"Mama, a kitsune!" they looked at her afraid. Kana immediately came closer to help. Remembering all Thirteen teach her, she changed forms.

"Hi! I'm a hero! You can call me Foxie. Please, sir, let me hold this for you!"

"N-No, is too heavy... It'll fall on my family..." his voice is barely coming out from all his effort but he's clearly desperate.

"I assure you that this will not happen. I'll take this weight from your back to mine only, we aren't moving anything until all of you are safe, ok?" the man nodded, still full of fear. "Great! So can you guys tell me your names and age?"

     While they're distracted by the questions, Kana analyzes the situation. All the wreckage is under his back, one single wall holding tons of debris. She needs to move him cautiously from under it, so it doesn't create another collapse.

     Slowly she put her hands under the man's back and head, carrying the heavy piece of cement. When she got a good grip, she pushed the man from under it gently and cautiously transferred the weight from her hands to the back.

"Great, you guys have such beautiful names. Thanks for answering!" she smiles at them, forcing her muscular back and legs to support the weight. "Now I need to know, is any of you bleeding or feeling an unbearable pain?"

"The kids and I have some cuts and bruises but I don't think something is broken." the woman told her. "My husband hit his head and is very wounded too on his back."

"Ok, so y'all can move from this corner, right?" they nodded. "So let's do it like this: everyone come closer to me, crouching next to my legs and I'll protect y'all with my body and tails while the hero Thirteen up there will clean this mess. Got it?"

     They agreed in understatement. The man carried the kids first, both hugging the fox calves. Soon, both adults approached too, shielding them and embracing her hips. Kana covered the family with her tails around them, slightly releasing her blue flames on the fur to make a shield.

   Then Kana scream out loud for the hero above.

     In seconds, the wreckage started to move, being dragged by the strong Black Hole. The kids are screaming in fear of the noise, which sounds like the collapse all over again. Kana didn't let anything hit them though.

     When the fox felt the weight on her back reduced, she started to look around, searching for a safe way to move the family.

"Thirteen, is enough!" she screams, seeing by the corner of her eye the hero. "Can I move this safely?"

"Yes, now there's some space behind you!" listening to this, Kana pushed the wall back until it fell on the floor.

"Phew! Alright, beautiful family! We did an incredible job together! Now let's see how to move you without forcing your bodies."

   Since none of them are badly hurt, Kana carried them one by one to the ground level, where the paramedics are ready to help them to the ambulance.

   Turns out the family was in a basement, the only place they had to live, but the only ones on that floor. The search for the survivors from other floors continued for a few more hours. Another four families were found alive.

   Sadly, an old lady that lived alone didn't make it.

"That's what being a hero means, Kana. We can't save everyone." the hero petted the fox between her ears, who was looking at the collapsed sight with teary eyes.

"What if I had come to her first?"

"What would've happened with that family if you did?" the girl got thoughtful. "We'll never be able to know the right answer to everything, Kana. So now, focus on the great job you did today and on the lives you saved."

     After the rescue was finished, both females got back home mentally exhausted but somehow accomplished.

~🦊~

     Back at Yuei High, after one week of internship, everyone is loudly talking about it. Mostly they're questioning the trio of students who crossed paths with the Hero Killer Stain: Tenya Ilda, Izuku Midoriya, and Shouto Todoroki. Obviously, the boys avoided any details, as they were instructed.

   However, the subject changed abruptly, thanks to Jirou.

"Y'all just talking about the guys but our girl Kana rescued five families in her internship with Thirteen!" the girl comment loud to change the attention of the tensed boys.

"OMG! I SAW HER! Did you guys watch her walking out of the collapsed building carrying two kids? SUCH HERO MATERIAL~!" Mina fangirled.

"Indeed! She's so manly, I swear! Even all hurt she kept a strong presence!" Kirishima added.

"Where is this video? Show me, I'm curious now!" Ojiro commented and soon everyone surrounded Jirou to watch it on her phone.

"Wow, I didn't know..." Izuku mumbled to himself watching her in awe, his heart skipping all beats possible. He was so into the Stain's drama that didn't even hear about Kana.

     Suddenly all of them got shut down by the loud sound of the door opening harshly. At the entrance, a very angry fox with her ears back and tails twitching, staring down at one person only. The dark energy surrounding her made everyone step away from her target.

"Oh no..." Izuku whined in fear, knowing the reason for her distress, trying to hide behind Todoroki's desk.

"Izuku Midoriya." Kana growled lowly.

"I'm so dead..." he cried, watching her walk to him like a predator cornering her prey. "Hi-Hi Kana! Long time no see! How are you doing? I'm doing fine... See? I'm fine... I'M FINE! HAHA!!"

     The other students started to clear the way, scared of her. Kana ignored his cries and grabbed the boy by his collar fiercely. But before anything happened, Aizawa interrupted them.

"Both of you disturbing my class. Out! Now!"

"B-But Mr. Aizawa!" Izuku tried to argue.

"Now or both will get detention. I'll call you two back before the class ends for an announcement. Now go! Facing the wall silently!"

     Kana nothing said, getting away from him reluctantly and out to the hallway. Izuku followed with his head low, closing the door behind him.

   Turning around he saw the fox still staring at him, breathing heavily and quickly, while clenching her hands. Izuku came closer to whisper his sorries but was surprised by a tight hug around his neck that pushed him backward.

     Now he's stuck between her small body and the wall against his back.

   Like never before, Kana is squeezing, nuzzling, and sniffing his neck nonstop. Izuku is so red for feeling her this close, completely crushing his body with hers. Izuku doesn't know what to do beyond being flustered. It took a while for him to timidly hugged her back, crossing his arms around her small waist.

   Kana is caressing her ears and cheeks on his jaw affectionately, purring loudly. Yet letting out small and almost inaudible cries. Tails wagging so fast that are in sync. Paying attention to all these signals, he tried to suppress his feelings for a while so he can understand what was happening. Soon his eyes widened in realization.

     Kana is just showing her happiness at seeing him. Not only that. She's happy for seeing him alive.

"I'm okay, Kana..." he murmured but the girl whined in his ear again, shaking her head. She's clearly upset and in negation. "Don't worry, fox. I'm here now and fine..."

"I didn't calm down for even a second since I saw you in the news..." she finally talked. "I was so scared when I heard you fought the Hero Killer... I wanted to go to you straight away but my dad forbid me. And I... I thought he was hiding that you were..."

"Shh, it's okay Kana. I'm here with you now." he said caressing her hair, close to her ears.

     Little by little, with Izuku's fingers brushing her hair and his reassuring whispers, Kana started to calm down and got out of her Spiritual form; which she was stuck for a few days until now. Pulling away from the hug, she shyly looked away from him. Not even being able to face him after this cringe reaction she had.

"S-Sorry for this... I was just on the edge with those damn foxes' instincts, y'know... I needed to feel your scent to make sure you were fine... So..." Kana never felt so embarrassed before.

"Don't worry, I understand." he can't be mad at all, he only feels special and dear to the girl right now. He's so happy she cares this much about him. So happy with this intimate and unique moment they shared.

"Just so you know, my dad kicked us out on purpose. He knows that I would calm down only by staying with you, so..." both are a blushing mess now.

"Ah, I thought he was truly mad. And that... You were mad at me too." listening to this made the fox look into his eyes for the first time as herself.

"I wasn't mad, Izuku, I was scared! Scared of... Losing you. I can't lose you, Izuku Midoriya!"

     Izuku's heart is pounding hard in his chest even more now because of the look in her eyes while saying this. He felt shivers on his whole body at the heavy meaning behind these words.

"I-I promise you, you'll never lose me, Kana Aizawa." he managed to say even though dying from embarrassment.

     Kana took a step closer to him and timidly left a small peck on his cheek, smiling at the now full-red boy, from head to toe.

"You better keep this promise." Izuku shyly nodded and both kept quiet, facing the wall and processing what just happened between them.

   After a while, Aizawa called them back inside.

   Sitting at their desks, all class listened to the teacher announcing a trip to a forest lodge during the summer break. However, Shota warned his students that if any of them fail to pass the End of Term Test they will be stuck in remedial school. But not even this decreased the hype about the trip!

     The next class was Foundational Hero Studies with All Might. Kana got all excited when she saw the Playground Gamma, already bouncing on her feet in curiosity.

"What now, excited pup?" Bakugou played with her, standing by her side.

"Look at this! How are you not excited? It looks so cool. I want to explore every corner of it!" she smiled big at him, only gaining a pet on the head as an answer and he walked away.

     'Kacchan has a soft spot for Kana... I only see him smiling with her.' Izuku thought to himself while looking at them from afar, pondering this fact with a hint of jealousy in his heart.

     When the race started, Kana watched Izuku in awe. Never taking her eyes off him, she analyzes his every movement. 'He is not breaking any bone!' she almost yelled in excitement.

     As soon as the race ended, she ran for him.

"Ah! I could've done bet- OOF!" Kana's strong hug interrupted him, carrying the boy and spinning him around.

"SHUT UP! YOU WERE SO COOL! You were all agile, covered in those cool green lights! And you're totally fine, nothing broken!!"

"T-Thank you, Kana!" he giggled with her praises and enthusiasm.

     Soon All Might announce the next group to go and Kana ran to her place.

"Guess who will win?" Sero joked, facing his classmates.

"Uh, I have no idea~!" Jirou fake gasped.

"I have a better guess!" Momo said. "In how many seconds will she win?"

     Now this got everyone's attention. While they're doing their bets, Kana is jumping around the race, letting the others behind and reaching the finish line with ease.

"TWO SECONDS?!" the class yelled in sync, except for one person.

"Yes! I won the bet!" Hagakure jumped around, happily collecting all money from her friends.

i live for my soft boy izuku ;&;  did kana made a good job as a rescuer? vote and tell me u thoughts
see ya~!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.6K 3.7K 31
Тусгай аврах багийн ахмад Жон Жонгүг болон түүнтэй санаандгүй байдлаар таарсан Мин Арум хоёрын адал явдалтай хайрын түүхийг та бүхэн хүлээн авна уу.
261K 6.4K 46
We all love Natsu Dragneel, the loud-mouthed idiot dragonslayer, but we soon find out that he has a sister! Live the crazy adventures with the odd du...
176K 4.9K 21
A young girl's life takes a turn for the unexpected when, at a garden party for her fiancé and herself, she spots a certain white rabbit and tumbles...
7.7K 744 24
The Elemental lands are in fractured peace, and the Daimyōs all scramble for new treaties, new alliances, and a way to move on past the Fourth Shinob...