F L A M E S -- Dabi!Reader X...

Da NOTLilyS

❝Don't you wonder what it would be like? A life with meaning, with purpose?❞ -Y/n L/n ❝It's crazy what you'd... Altro

☩ Character ☩
☩ Love Interests ☩
☩ Chapter One ☩
☩ Chapter Two ☩
☩ Chapter Three ☩
☩ Chapter Four ☩
☩ Chapter Five ☩
☩ Chapter Six ☩
☩ Chapter Seven ☩
☩ Chapter Eight ☩
☩ Chapter Nine ☩
☩ Chapter Ten ☩
☩ Chapter Eleven ☩
☩ Chapter Twelve ☩
☩ Chapter Thirteen ☩
☩ Chapter Fourteen ☩
☩ Chapter Fifteen ☩
☩ Chapter Sixteen ☩
☩ Chapter Seventeen ☩
☩ Chapter Eighteen ☩
☩ Chapter Nineteen ☩
☩ Chapter Twenty ☩
☩ Chapter Twenty One ☩
☩ Chapter Twenty Two ☩
☩ Chapter Twenty Three ☩
☩ Chapter Twenty Four ☩
☩ Chapter Twenty Five ☩
☩ Chapter Twenty Six ☩
☩ Chapter Twenty Seven ☩
☩ Chapter Twenty Eight ☩
☩ Chapter Twenty Nine ☩
☩ Chapter Thirty ☩
☩ Chapter Thirty One ☩
☩ Chapter Thirty Two ☩
☩ Chapter Thirty Three ☩
☩ Chapter Thirty Four ☩
☩ Chapter Thirty Five ☩
☩ Chapter Thirty Six ☩
☩ Chapter Thirty Seven ☩
☩ Chapter Thirty Eight ☩
☩ Chapter Thirty Nine ☩
☩ Chapter Forty One ☩
☩ Chapter Forty Two ☩
☩ Chapter Forty Three ☩
☩ Chapter Forty Four ☩
☩ Chapter Forty Five ☩
☩ Chapter Forty Six ☩
☩ Chapter Forty Seven ☩
☩ Chapter Forty Eight ☩
☩ Chapter Forty Nine ☩
☩ Chapter Fifty ☩

☩ Chapter Forty ☩

3.6K 199 56
Da NOTLilyS

3rd Person POV:

Chifuyu, Y/n, Takemichi, and his group of school friends were all at Takemichi's house. They were discussing plans and information they all had on Tenjiku.

Suddenly, there was some noise occurring outside, causing Y/n to perk up a little.

"Is the first division captain here?! Y/n, you should also come outside; I know you're there!!" A voice exclaimed from outside.

"Hm?" Y/n glanced outside, leaning by the window due to recognising the voice.

Takemichi irked, annoyed to be interrupted when his mini meeting had just started.

"Takemitchy...come look at this." Y/n mused, as Takemichi also began to look outside with curiosity.

It was Sanzu who was stood by, and leaning on a car.

"Who is that..?" Y/n heard Takemichi mutter.

"Come down." Sanzu ordered the duo, glancing slightly at Y/n.

As the duo came outside, Sanzu then directed them to look inside the car, "They've both arrived." Sanzu informed as he knocked on the window of the car.

The window went down, revealing the fifth division captain.

"Mucho...?" Y/n stared at the male with a confused expression.

Chifuyu also glanced at Mucho, "This is bad, Takemitchy, Y/n." Chifuyu whispered.

"Huh? How?" Takemichi raised an eyebrow.

"This guy is pretty dangerous with Toman..." Chifuyu hesitantly murmured to Takemichi.

Mucho came out the car, "Yo, Hanagaki, Y/n." He greeted casually.

"Be careful, you two!" Chifuyu narrowed his eyes, sensing danger.

A bunch of Toman members then arrived, grabbing Takemichi's friends by the back.

"EH?"

"Hey, what the hell?!!"

Chifuyu was also grabbed, "Tsk!"

"Let go!"

Sanzu then suddenly leaned in towards you, "He promised not to hurt you, so it's fine." He muttered.

Y/n's eyes widened, "What?-" Was all they managed to utter, before Takemichi got punched into the ground.

"EEP!!" Takemichi screeched in shock as he skidded against the ground. Mucho then grabbed Takemichi by the collar.

"Wait! What the fuck, man?!!" Takemichi exclaimed.

Y/n narrowed their eyes dangerously, "The fuck are you two doing, Mucho, Sanzu?!"

Takemichi continued to get repeatedly punched, as Sanzu held Y/n back to prevent them from defending Takemichi or doing anything rash.

Takemichi was then punched unconscious.

Y/n then overheard Mucho mentioning Izana's name, surprising you, "What does Izana have to do with this?...He seems to be involved in most things nowadays..."

"Put him in the car." Mucho ordered Sanzu, referring to Takemichi.

"Yes!" Sanzu then threw Takemichi into the car with an emotionless expression.

Mucho then held Y/n by the collar as well, "Sanzu, knock them unconscious, since you don't trust me to do it." He spoke with an almost irritated expression.

Y/n's eyes dilated as Sanzu knocked them unconscious, only whispering a small apology.

●☩▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁☩●

As Takemichi awoke, he realised that his hands and legs tied up with rope. Panicked, he looked around and he saw Y/n.

Y/n was already awake, a large irk mark on their face. Their mouth was covered, along with their legs and hands also being tied up.

"You're awake, Hanagaki?" Mucho looked over at the faux blonde, "Me and Y/n have been waiting for you."

You irked even more, your shouts being muffled by the muzzle you were forced to wear.

"Alright, be quiet now and be a good dog." Mucho patted your head.

Y/n deadpanned at this, "I'm gonna kill this guy."

"The whole conflict with Tenjiku...You know something, don't you?" Takemichi managed to stammer to Mucho.

"Look besides you, Hanagaki, Y/n!" Mucho grinned, as Sanzu switched on the lights, blinding the duo for a second.

"All the actors are here." Mucho revealed.

Y/n and Takemichi's eyes widened as they looked besides them, and spotted a horrifying sight. "Let's begin, shall we?" Mucho tilted his head with a smirk.

"...What?!" Takemichi gaped.

It was Inui and Koko, but they looked brutally beaten.

"The fuck?! What's going on??" Y/n tried to say something, which was muffled due to the muzzle.

"Shit...So even Hanagaki and Y/n-san got caught, huh?" Koko murmured as sweat dripped down his face, "Ghost of S62"

"S62...You mean the guys in Tenjiku? What do you mean?" Takemichi's eyes widened.

"This guy was originally buddies with Kurokawa Izana and the rest." Inui announced, "The six of them who got outta juvie. The 'Brutal Generation'."

"Just how many connections does Izana have...?" Y/n sweatdrops as Sanzu petted their head like a dog causing Y/n to irk.

"If he's gonna treat me like a dog...i'll act like one." Y/n inwardly grinned, thinking of a petty plan. They then tried to bite Sanzu's hand, only for him to instantly withdraw his arm instantly.

"That has nothing to do with you guys." Mucho glared, "Izana is my problem."

It was silent for a bit.

"Mucho-kun...Why did you bring Y/n and I here?" Takemichi eventually asked.

Mucho then explained how the fifth division was a special unit that had 'a permit to dispute with other members when seen fit'. They were allowed to punish those who are traitors to Toman, without getting permission from Mikey.

Y/n deadpanned, "...So what do I have to do with this??"

"What does Y/n have to do with this, then?" Takemichi narrowed his eyes, "Aren't they Toman's Second in Command?!"

"Thank you, Takemitchy!!" Y/n inwardly cried.

"...It has to do with Izana, but I cannot tell you anything else." Mucho vaguely stated with a frown, "I've overheard Izana mentioning their name...I'm guessing he wants them dead; like with Mikey."

Little did he know how wrong he was.

Inui eventually admits that he knew Izana as well. He was in the 9th generation, and was in the first division.

After a quick while of talking, it was evident that Mucho is a traitor to Toman, and wants Kokonoi to join Tenjiku due to his 'money-making powers', per Mucho's words.

Y/n narrowed their eyes, directing a scowl towards Sanzu who began to sweat slightly. "Once i'm free, i'm definitely burning his ass!!"

●☩▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁☩●

The second that Sanzu left, Mucho admitted that he was going to kill Y/n, Takemichi, and Inui to get to Koko.

Mucho then directed his attention to Y/n, "I promised Sanzu not to beat you, but I guess since he's gone; what he doesn't know can't hurt him." A smirk made its way on his face.

Y/n irked, "HM?!"

He kicked Y/n's head, and threw them against the ground, "Now then, Kokonoi. Join Tenjiku." Mucho grinned.

"Or else I'll kill these three. You've got two choices." Mucho glared in a threatening manner, as Kokonoi glared back at Mucho; worried for Y/n.

"Kokonoi. If you join Tenjiku, I'll let go of Hanagaki, Y/n, and Inui." Mucho bribed the poor male, "SO...WHAT'S YOUR CHOICE, KOKONOI!!!"

"I...I-" Koko stammered.

Y/n tilted their head so the others couldn't see their face, burning off the ropes around their wrists and legs quietly; before ripping off their muzzle.

"Hey, Mucho." Y/n murmured, catching everyone's attention, "I'll definitely kill you later, okay?" They tilted their head, their eyes white.

Mucho was instantly caught off guard by the seriousness of Y/n's tone.

"Koko, you don't need to listen to him because he'll be dead later anyways." Y/n bluntly stated.

Kokonoi's eyes widened, "Y/n..."

Takemichi held a nervous expression, "Y/n! It's okay...Let me speak to Mucho for a second, okay??" He pleaded, before facing Mucho before Y/n could reply.

"Mucho-kun...'Create the greatest criminal organisation' you say? Even if I die, that won't happen!!" He exclaimed, bringing Y/n back to earth due to Takemichi's flamboyant personality.

Takemichi then stood up, "I won't hand my subordinate to the likes of you!" He glared, causing Y/n to slightly grin.

"Hanagaki..." Koko looked over to the faux blonde with surprise.

"And then what? There's no way you're gonna win against me." Mucho scoffed, his nervousness from Y/n's threats wearing off.

"Don't you get it? This isn't about winning or losing!" Takemichi exclaimed as Inui's eyes widened, remembering how a familiar dark haired Sano had said the same thing.

●☩▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁☩●

Koko eventually gave in to joining Tenjiku, deeming it the best thing to do in such a dangerous situation.

Y/n was holding Inui on their back, silently walking by Takemichi's side.

"Hang in there, Inui! We're almost at the hospital..." Takemichi nervously spoke, as they continued to walk in the direction of the hospital.

After some encouraging words shared by the trio, Inui got off Y/n's back and headed towards his and Koko's hideout.

Their hideout was Shinichiro's old shop, which was now all abandoned.

Inui suddenly started bowing lowly to the duo, "I entrust you two with my life." He instantly stated.

"Please...Carry on The Black Dragons, Y/n! Or even you, Hanagaki!" Inui pleaded with the duo, "Please become the 11th generation Black Dragon president!!"

"Inui..." You paused, looked down at the male with an indescribable expression.

"Please...save Koko..." Is all Inui uttered, as tears ran down his face. "Please save us."

●☩▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁☩●

The second Y/n finally went back to their shared apartment with Sanzu, it was very awkward and tense.

"Sanzu..." Y/n scowled, and Sanzu nervously backed up.

His eyebrows furrowed, "Sanzu...? They usually call me Haru...What happened to that nickname?"

"YOU BETTER HIDE OR HAVE A GOOD EXCUSE, BECAUSE I'M GOING TO DISINTEGRATE YOU!!!" Y/n yelled, as Sanzu screamed and ran around the apartment to avoid the person running after him.

"AHHHHH!!!" He screeched like a little girl, "I'M SORRY!!"

"HUH?? SO WHAT'S YOUR EXCUSE?" Y/n irked.

"HE SAID HE WOULDN'T BEAT YOU UP, SO IT'S OKAY, RIGHT??" Sanzu screamed back, causing Y/n to narrow their eyes.

"YOU GOT TRICKED, IDIOT??!!" Y/n screamed back, still chasing the male, "HE DID ATTACK ME!!"

"What...?" Sanzu paused instantly, causing Y/n to also stop chasing him. His eyes darkened.

Y/n sighed, "I still don't forgive you, though." They huffed, before leaving to their room.

"Mucho...attacked Y/n?..."Sanzu furrowed his eyebrows. It was evident that he was utterly furious, "Don't worry, Y/n...I'll kill him for you."

TBC...

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

476K 18.9K 50
╰┈➤ 𝙇/𝙉 𝙔/𝙉 , 𝙨𝙩𝙪𝙙𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙗𝙮 𝙙𝙖𝙮 , 𝙩𝙤𝙥 3 𝙤𝙛 𝙏𝙤𝙢𝙖𝙣 𝙗𝙮 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩. 𝘼𝙣 𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙥𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙡𝙚𝙨 �...
4.8K 175 11
Every day, you wake up, remembering only small fragments of a distant memory. A past life maybe? Everything in that dream was dark. Especially him. ...
33.9K 813 51
" 𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐠" " 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞" ➤𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐲𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐚�...
102K 3.8K 33
[Various x F! Reader] Attempting to start a new life after reform school shouldn't involve the Tokyo Manji Gang. Nor should it involve all the bulls...