A loving embrace

By Aviation11037

After Luigi has close encounter with death a "certain" king comes to his rescue. Will Luigi confess his feel... More

Close Call
Home
Brother
The Cast
The Fight
The Truth Revealed
Our Date (lemon)
Loss
The End(smut)

His Palace

1K 22 4
By Aviation11037

After a short trip Luigi finds himself waking up in Bowsers room his arm already bandaged

Luigi's pov

"My arm i-its already covered d-did he...no he wouldn't calm down Luigi just talk to him" I walk to the bathroom and see my hair slightly longer. "Ugh I left my scissors at home Bowser might have something I could use". A quick search and I found nothing great I sigh and leave to look for Bowser.

Bowser's pov

"sir" I hear Kamek call, "What is it did Mario show up" I growl angry thinking what he would do. "N-no sir it's Luigi he wasn't in your room" I felt my anger build up more I don't want to hurt Kamek he's been with me since i was a baby. I tell him to leave and find Luigi, while I go to talk to Junior, "Junior, are you awa-" Why was he out of the room, why did Luigi look so damn adorable. "Hi papa, Luigi has been playing with me for a while" Luigi made eye contact with me and looked away, did he just blush. "Ahem, well I wanted to know if your playmate would like a tour of the palace i-if he wanted that's all " I stumbled over my words hoping no one noticed, "Y-yes I would like a tour" Luigi muttered barely being loud enough for me to hear, I gave a big smile "Alright we can go now"

No ones pov:

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN LUIGI IS STILL ALIVE" *sigh* " No matter I will handle it myself I just need a certain princess hehehehehehehe"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.8K 384 9
I guess it's like if Bakugou had a soft spot for kids and like he finds Todoroki in little space but had no idea what's going on....but he wants to k...
150K 4.9K 82
Everybody life is good, living great, and enjoying their purpose for being on earth. Family means everything to everybody. But what happens when the...
29.6K 961 28
The Blood of The Dragon and The Wolf come together early, creating a Dragon that would change the Future of House Targaryen.
101K 3.9K 22
*This is going to be a Beauty and the beast AU* Dipper and his sister are well-known for their intelligence and oddness from the folk in gravity fal...