Cute Secretary ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿฐ (Complet...

By ZaraJungkookie

Tine Teepakorn, works as a secretary in the famous SG & co. company who have a huge crush on his Boss Sarawat... More

Character Intro
Tine Teepekorn
Dinner with Shock ๐Ÿ™€
Play pretend
First Date๐Ÿ’•
Unexpected Twist ๐Ÿคฏ
Marriage ๐Ÿ‘จโ€โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ‘จ
Family Dinner ๐Ÿฝ๏ธ
New Home ๐Ÿก
Expo๐Ÿ‘€
Cheater
Accident ๐Ÿš˜๐Ÿš—๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿจ
Together ๐Ÿ’ž
Misunderstanding ๐Ÿ™†
Babyโฃ๏ธ
Heartbreak ๐Ÿ’”
Where is Tineโ•โ”
The Wingman ๐Ÿ‘ผ
Hint๐Ÿ’ก
Meet Again ๐Ÿคฉ
Closure โ•โ”
Second Chance โ”โ•
Revelation ๐Ÿ”“
Wedding ๐Ÿ‘€โ‰๏ธ
Reunion ๐Ÿ’Ÿ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’˜
Surprise ๐ŸŽŠ
The Best Birthday Gift๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’Ÿ
Naughty Tine๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿฐ
Our Angel ๐Ÿ‘ผ๐Ÿ’Ÿ๐Ÿ’š
Not an update
Discreet ใŠ™๏ธ
Heartfelt confession โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’ž
Happily ever afterโค๏ธโœจ

Guilt

2.2K 115 7
By ZaraJungkookie

~Flashback continues~

Wat's POV

Can you promise me to take the responsibility of her from now on?! Before I answer anything to Luke, he started to have trouble in breathing so i called the nurse and the doctors. Luke soon lost his conscious. Then the Nurse told me to wait outside.

My friends came I told them what has just happened. We were waiting for the doctors to come out. The doctors told us that Luke goes coma. They couldn't tell when he wake up.

After two days i discharged from the hospital. Luke is still in coma, no improvement in his health. The next day i received a call from the hospital that Luke was dead. I quickly went to the hospital, on the way I informed my friends and told them to come to the hospital. We arrived at the hospital same time and goes to Luke's room. His face and body was covered with white bedsheet. A Flat line appeared in the pulse monitor machine.

The nurse told us that actually he came out of coma. Then doctors started to check his condition, thirty minutes later suddenly his pulse rates started to drop. Doctors tried their best to save him but unfortunately he dead. Before he dies, he told them to don't inform nor send his body to his family. He don't want his family to live a miserable life in the loss of her only son. I agreed to his last wish and said to doctors that do as what Luke had told them to do.

I left the hospital with a heavy heart. I didn't talk to my friends, I want to be alone. I went home and locked myself in my room. He is no more. This all had happened because of me. If I didn't act recklessly that day, maybe today he would alive and happily living his own life. I had killed him. I had destroyed one family's hope and happiness. Tears started to flow down from my eyes. I killed one innocent.

After giving lot of thoughts to Luke's request, I decided to propose Pam. I also informed Pam and his mother that Luke leaves the country for some internship and he will come soon. I know it's very wrong to hide his death from his family. But what could I do, it's his last request/wish.

I didn't want my proposal looks suspicious, so i talked to Pam and try to get along with her. Then I proposed Pam at the college canteen. To my surprise she accepted my proposal. She was happy and excited to spend time with me. But I couldn't see her as my girlfriend. She looks beautiful and smart too. However Something is stopping me from loving her more than a friend. I took care of her very well by giving all she wants except my heart.

I graduated and start to work at my dad's office. Soon dad made me CEO. Everything goes according to how i planned, in my life. Then Tine came into my life, starts to work as my secretary. Everything turned upside down in my life including my feelings. Yes, my feelings for Tine started to grow since day one. The rest is all you know that My dad pushed me to marry Tine, but I'm not complaining though. Because of him, I realised that I can't see anyone as my life partner other than My Tine. But what could I do to change all my mistakes?......... Now I am here telling all the truth and guilt which I had been kept in my heart for years. I'm ready to face the consequences. whatever decision Pam takes, i accept it. Now it's all upto her.

~Flashback ends~

~Present~

That was what happened Pam. I'm sorry... I'm sorry for killing your brother. I swear, it was an accident. I didn't do anything intentionally. I'm sorry for giving you false hope. Sorry for lying to you all this time. I know it by her face that she was baffled by all this info.

But trust me Pam. I did all this because it's your brother's last wish but it turns that i hurt everyone in the process to fulfil his wish. She keep looks at me with shock and confusion.

I know, i don't deserve your forgiveness. If you want to punish me, you would slap, beat or anything. I am ready to accept whatever it is. But I can't be in this relationship. It only hurts both of us. It's true that I don't want to hurt her feelings anymore. Even if I didn't caught her today, i was planning to tell everything.

Wait.... Wat, are you serious? My brother is no more in this world. How could this be possible?! We are receiving money every month from him. We are even talking to him once in a month.

Pam it's all my set-up. I'm the one transferring money to your mother account. And that call... you two receiving every month is fake. I set someone to talk like luke to you. She looks at me suspiciously.

Pam if you still don't trust me then come with me.

We arrive at the same hospital where everything starts. The doctor said the truth to Pam and the nurse bring the documents of his health condition including Luke's death certificate. With that the nurse also gave Luke's wallet. Pam opens and see their family pic in that and start to cry very hardly.

Then I take her to the cemetery where luke buried. She put flowers in his tomb and pay her respect to him. Then we head to her apartment. The whole drive is silent, I don't know what to talk. Now we are sitting at her apartment couch. She is still crying and sniffing. I decide to break the silence.

Pam i know it's all too much for you to take. But i promise I'm always here for you as a friend, if you want. She looks at me.

Wat do you like Tine? I look at her shockingly

Just tell I want to know. Do you like your husband? She ask me again. It's time for us to move on. So i have to make everything clear to her.

Pam i don't want to hide or lie anymore. Yes i like no i love Tine. But i promise tine had nothing to do with any of this. Even if Tine didn't exist in my life or i didn't married him still I couldn't like you in a romantic way. Before I start to like him I can't bring myself to love you or anyone.

I get you, Wat. She smiles lightly. After i joined our college, you are the top topic of our college almost every day. You are very popular and handsome too. To be honest I have a crush on you. I always talk about you to my phi. Even I told him that one day I will date you and make you my boyfriend. I think that's what makes my phi to ask you be a boyfriend to me. She chuckles. I think my phi loves me so much but he forgot that love is not a thing to ask from others.

But now I came to understand what love is. You are my first love or maybe I cloud say it's just an infatuation. I don't see any fakeness in her eyes. I think she really realised what love feels.

Also you don't have to feel guilty cause you did more than what you actually could do for us. I want you to live a happy life with your husband.

Pam, seriously you are not mad at me. I don't expect this from her. I thought she take it more serious and make it complicate for me.

Yeah wat. What you did is already enough for your mistake. Also I think you already got your punishment by taking care of me all this time. I know i gave you a very hard time.

Hey it's not like that. Actually she gave me a lil hard time. She goes shopping very often and spends lot of money. That's y my dad thought she was after me for money. Thanks for understanding me, Pam.

And Pam about that guy. Is he really your boyfriend? I don't love her but I still care for her. I don't think he is a good guy.

No. Actually he did ask me to be his girlfriend. But i didn't say yes to him yet. She looks down at her lap and continues I'm sorry wat. You are always busy with your office and I feel lonely. That time he came and gave me company. It makes me feel comfortable. I know i have to tell you, about us before. But I don't have the courage.

It's okay Pam. I'm not mad about it. Actually I just worried about you. Seriously Pam he doesn't give me a good first impression.

But if you insist, then you can continue your relationship with him. I'm always support all your decisions like how your phi Luke does. She looks up and grins brightly.

Thank you P'Wat. I noticed it's already past ten. So i ordered foods online for us and we eat dinner. It's dark outside so i bid my good bye to Pam and left her apartment. Then i went to park near my house. I sat there just feeling relieved that now I don't have to hide my feelings for Tine. But i don't know he likes me or not. He actually cares about me alot. However that doesn't mean he loves me, right?! He is a kind person so he cares about everyone around him. It's okay I will make him fall for me😉........

TBC...

__________________________________

Sorry for my grammar mistakes pls forgive me 🙏😬.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

384K 14.1K 66
Bright, the rich CEO of Thailand was arranged to marry his father's friend's son Win,who was completing his University studies. Bright was a cold per...
29.7K 1.9K 22
Losing was never an option for Saraswat Guntithanon! Winning for him was like an addiction. He would do anything to make sure he gets what he wants a...
128K 5.5K 52
story of love and marriage between hot wife and cute husband no more description #marriage # mature # love #mpreg
448K 19.9K 41
(Completed โœ”) โ‡พ Bright doesn't believe in marriage but still accepts to marry his father's secretary. Win doesn't really have any other option than t...