The Tailed Beast Hero [ JINCH...

By AdoboCatWorks

One of his dreams is to become a hero. A hero that will give light to those who are in the darkness, but he h... More

Start of Chapters and Arcs
Prologue One | Kurama
Biography | Quirk | Abilities
Prologue Two | Y/N Yugano
Page One | Sludge Villain
Page Two | You Can Become A Hero
Page Three | The Pillar of Light
Page Four | U.A. High
Page 5 | Classes Start!
Page 7 | Combat Training Part 2
Page 8 | Combat Training Part 3
Page 9 | Aftermath
Page 10 | Elections, But It Wasn't
Page 11 | U.S.J.
Page 12 | U.S.J. Part 2
Page 13 | U.S.J. Part 3
Page 14 | Aftermath
Page 15 | Prelude to the Sports Festival
Page 16 | First Round : Obstacle Course
Page 17 | Second Round : Cavalry Battle
Page 18 | Third Round : Shinso vs Midoriya
Page 19 | Third Round : Yugano vs Kaminari
Page 20 | Third Round : Results
Page 21 | Midoriya vs Todoroki
Page 22 | Todoroki vs Yugano
Page 23 | Yugano vs Bakugo
Page 24 | (Short) End of the Sports Festival
Page 25 | A Date with You (Plus an Omake!)
Page 26 | Internships
Page 27 | Hero Names
Page 28 | Welcome to S.H.I.E.L.D.
Page 29 | How good is your German?
Page 30 | Loki
Page 31 | Visions
Page 32 | Raid
Page 33 | Assemble
Page 34 | Welcome to New York
Page 35 | Let's Squash some Aliens!
Page 36 | Deadly Jutsu
Page 37 | End of Internships
Page 38 | Back to Class
Page 39 | Prepare For The Exams!
Page 40 | Practical Exams
Page 41 | Mall Incident
Page 42 | Training Camp
Page 43 | The Forest
Page 44 | The Camp Pt. 1
Page 45 | The Camp Pt. 2
Page 46 | The Camp Pt. 3
Page 47 | Surprise Attack! Pt. 1
Page 48 | Surprise Attack! Pt. 2
Page 49 | Surprise Attack Pt. 3
Page 50 | Unacceptable!
Page 51 | Frustration
Page 52 | Operation Explosive Noise | Pt.1
Page 53 | Operation Explosive Noise Pt. 2
Page 54 | Operation Explosive Noise Pt. 3
Page 55 | A New Morning
Page 56 || Interlude - Endgame
Interlude 2: TBH | TPL Memes (Season 1)
Page 57 || Dorms, Terms, And Forms Pt. 1
Page 58 || Dorms, Terms, and Forms Pt. 2
Page 59 || Dorms, Terms, and Forms Pt. 3
Page 60 || Back to School!
Page 61 || Special Moves? I Got Plenty
Page 62 || Shiketsu High School Appears!
Page 63 || Exam's First Phase
Page 64 || U.A. Crushing Session
Page 65 || Exam's Second Phase
Page 66 || Tough Decisions
Page 67 || Best Defense is Offence
Interlude - A Jolly Christmas (Christmas Special)

Page 6 | Combat Training Part 1

5.3K 133 47
By AdoboCatWorks

" " - Dialogues

'HELLO' - Thoughts

LMAO - Deep Voice / Important Dialogue / PA Announcement

OUCH - Authors Note / 4th wall breaks

SMASH! - Jutsu Name / Quirk Ability

"Kamusta" - Foreign Language

KURAMA - Kurama and Y/N mindscape talks, mental talks.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3rd Person PoV

The next day, it was uneventful for the young ninja, the English lessons with Present Mic is actually easy for him since he can fully understand and speak it, since he and his mother always visits the Philippines and the States during Christmas or American Holidays.

But in the afternoon class...

???: "I am..." The voice said from behind the 1-A door. 

All Might: "-coming through the door like a normal person!"

The whole class 1-A are happy to see All Might in his hero costume

Kaminari: "Whoa! It's All Might!"

Kirishima: "Wow, he really is a teacher!"

Asui: "That's a costume from the Silver Age, isn't it?" She asks while All Might walks in front of the class and faces them.

Y/N: "All Might-sensei huh, the name's not bad." He said in agreement.

All Might: "I teach Hero Basic Training. It is a subject where you train in different ways to learn the basics of being a hero. You'll take the most units of this subject! Let's get it right into it! This is what we'll do today--" Then he made a muscle pose as he pulls out a card.

All Might: "Combat Training!"

Y/N: 'Combat Training?' He thought in excitement as can't help himself to smirk.

Kurama: "You seem fired up, Y/N."

Y/N: "Who wouldn't be excited on having a combat with your classmates? Especially that I can study their quirks and see!"

Kurama: "So, are you sticking with water-type ninjutsus or you will go with the other types?"

Y/N: "Only if I'm forced to do so."

All Might: "And to go with these!" He pointed at the wall as the wall became a wardrobe of suitcases, inside are the specific outfits for all of them, with numbers written on it. "After you change, gather in Ground Beta!"

The whole class immediately responded to All Might as they all picked up their suitcases in their respective numbers and Y/N picked the last number, 26. He paused for a while as he remembers his conversation with Kurama, after he'd been accepted into U.A.

-FLASHBACK-

Kurama is seen with Y/N inside of his mindscape as Y/N was busy practicing and perfecting some of his jutsu and taijutsu.

Kurama: "Hey Y/N. Did you already picked your hero suit before the school starts?" The fox asks, stopping Y/N from training as he looked at Kurama.

Y/N: "Oh no, I think I forgot about that!" He said in panic.

But Kurama laughs at him, with the blonde kid confused on why is he laughing in this kind of situation.

Kurama: "You should relax. You can borrow some ideas from my world and integrate it into yours, since you are already a ninja."

Y/N thinks for a moment on what suit he will build, until he remembers one from Kurama's memories.

Y/N: "Can I build the one with the black cloak with a red cloud suit? Oh, oh! And the one with the swirly mask? Hmm... I think it's cool for me." He said in a mutter, but Kurama heard this and uses his finger to chop Y/N head with it and a tick mark grew on the fox's head.

Y/N: "Ow! What's the big idea of chopping my head?!" He exclaimed in pain.

Kurama: "Are you acting like an idiot or really a natural idiot?! You're going to be seen as a villain and not a hero if you wear that kind of clothing! Don't you remember?! Alos, I hate that kind of cloak" He said in an angry tone of voice, startling Y/N.

Y/N: "Oh, shucks. Sorry for that Kurama." 

The fox didn't spoke for a second before he accepts Y/N's apology. Kurama sighs at him as he told him one clothing that will really change him into a real ninja that can also intimidate others.

Kurama: "This one suits you." He said.

-END OF FLASHBACK-

All Might waits at the end of the tunnel of Ground Beta as he saw the class 1-A, walks out of it with their costumes.

All Might: They say the clothes make the man, young men and ladies. Be fully aware... From now on... you are heroes!"

All of them  are now standing in front of All Might as he praises their costumes.

All Might: "That's great, everyone. You all look cool! Now shall we begin, you zygotes?" He said with a grin.

-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-

The class waits on the end of the tunnel for All Might's word as Izuku walks out from the tunnel with his costume. This is noticed by Uraraka and and the others.

Uraraka: "Eh? Deku?" She said as she approaches the green costumed Izuku.

Midoriya: "Uraraka?!" He said in a blushing panic.

Uraraka: "That's so cool! Really down to Earth. But where's Yugano, is he with you?" She asks.

This is noticed by Izuku as he looks around, but he didn't saw his blonde friend.

Midoriya: "I thought he was here? He didn't came with you guys?" He asks, now he's approached by Mineta, Tokoyami and Sero.

Tokoyami: "No. He said that he forgot something in the changing room so he went back."

Sero: "But I saw his costume! It looks cool!"

Mineta: "And scary!" He added.

As they were talking about Y/N, the blonde finally came out from the tunnel with his new costume, some of them were surprised at his outfit that caused some intimidating aura to them.

He equipped his ANBU outfit, that is from Kurama's world with his Japanese Tanto holstered behind him. And he had his personal mask that's also inspired by Kurama since he is the Nine-Tailed Fox, and so his mask is look like a fox with a hint of orange in it.

Y/N: "What's wrong?" He deeply said in his mask.

They didn't answer him but some of them like Uraraka and Izuku admired his suit.

Midoriya: "That looks cool! You look like a ninja!" He said in obviousness.

Y/N: 'Bruh. I'm already a ninja.' He thought with a sweatdrop.

Uraraka: "But what's with the mask?" She asks.

Y/N holds his mask as he proceeded to explain why.

Y/N: "I need to wear this in case some may accidentally cut my face, or someone may know my identity if I would choose this for my official hero costume. See what I mean?" He said, in which the round-headed girl replied with a quick nod.

All Might: "Alright, everyone gather here!" He called the class out, and he starts to explain the rules and how did it changes into an outdoor into an indoor battle. He is reading what's on the paper as they are listening on both what villain and hero teams would do. "With that, team and opponents will be determined by drawing lots!" He announced while he carries a yellow box with the word 'lots' on it.

Y/N: "But sensei. We're 21 in here, that means one team of the either side will have three members?"

All Might: "That's right, Young Yugano! It's fine. So let's do this quickly!" He said, as he let them to pick their lot with the letter of their team drawed.

Team A

Y/N: 'Team A, huh.' He scans his eyes as he saw Izuku had the other letter alongside him. 'Damn, so he's my partner for this trial.'

Izuku approached Y/N as the two talks to each other for a moment before All Might calls them all once more.

All Might: "This is the villain and hero box. Everyone pay attention!" He gestures at the two black and white box in front of the class as he puts his hand on each box. "The first teams to fight will be..." He pulls out two balls as he reveals it to the class. "Team D as Villains and Team A as Heroes!"

Y/N: 'Team D?! That's-' He thought as his gaze went to Bakugo hastily.

The two had a short stare down with a smirk emerged on both of their faces, foreseeing that Bakugo will face the two losers with his goal to defeat them, and with Y/N smirk on his mask, to humiliate the damn pomeranian.

Bakugo: "I'll crush you both!" He said in a glare, before he left with Iida. 

Y/N: "Keh. I'd like to see you try." He said in a mumbling.

A worried Midoriya had his head hung low as he felt a hand touched his shoulder, with Y/N mentally telling him that everything will be okay, as he gestures his friend to go at the briefing room with the other two.

All Might: "Villain Team, go in first and set up! In five minutes, the hero team will break in and the battle will start!"

Teams A & D: "Right!" The four responded as Bakugo and Iida went first inside of the building, while Y/N and Midoriya at the outside.

-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-

All Might gave the villain team a quick message before they entered the building, as Midoriya is talking to Y/N, planning and thinking on what they should do with Bakugo and the bomb.

Outside, Y/N is seen holding a map of the building with his mask half-slided on his side as they both plans on how to win the trial.

Y/N: "This building is too damn confusing. 5 levels and a maze-like hallways..." He says to Midoriya that is not paying attention, probably nervous that he will face Bakugo sooner or later. "Hey Izuku, are you even listening?" He said to him, giving the green-haired a chop on his head and snapping him on his mumbling.

Y/N notices that Midoriya is incredible trembling and sweating as he holds the map in his hands.

Midoriya: "W-W-What?!" He said in nervousness but then he calms down slightly. "Well, it's because we're both up against Kacchan. Aren't you nervous, N/N-chan?"

Y/N didn't reply at him and just stares at the building in front of them.

Y/N: "I not even afraid of him anymore, Izuku..." He said, surprising his friend. "You should also fight that fear of yours or else it will consume you. Remember Izuku, "Deku" doesn't mean useless to me. It means "hope" to those who are quirkless like us before. And for you... what does it mean to you?" He said, before he starts to look again at the map, leaving Midoriya in a deep thinking.

Midoriya: 'Deku... The word that Kacchan always taunted me at. What does it really means to me?' He thought.

As Midoriya's finished on his personal thoughts, he fixed his headgear, catching Y/N's attention the he is now ready to fight, and with Y/N also fixes his mask with the two now entering the entrance of the building.

Midoriya: "N/N-chan... Let's go!" He said with determination.

-0-0-0-0-0-0-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

256K 5.2K 39
In the whole Multiverse one of the Universe has a world where 80% of the population are Female who have powers that are called Quirks while the 20%...
13.5K 402 45
ᴍᴏᴠɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴊᴀᴘᴀɴ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴀᴍᴇʀɪᴄᴀ ɪꜱ ᴏɴᴇ ᴛʜɪɴɢ, ʙᴜᴛ ꜰᴏʀ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴏɴᴄᴇ, ɴɪᴄᴏʟᴇ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴛᴏʟᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ꜱʜᴇ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴀᴍᴏᴜɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ - ᴏʀ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ʜᴇʀꜱ...
28.7K 834 22
You are broccoli boy's cousin that had to move away from a very young age, leaving behind all your friends including him. Years later, through an all...
1.6K 110 3
Y/N Kusakabe's quirk, "Devil's Footprint(s)," turns his steps into bursts of flame, a symbol of his drive to rise from personal tragedy like a phoeni...