Their Sorrelina βœ”οΈ

By obsessedbabygirl

What happens when Lily Knight an innocent, shy girl, 16 yrs old abused throughout her life met with her broth... More

CharactersπŸ–€
1πŸ–€ [Brothers?]
2πŸ–€ [Meeting]
3πŸ–€ [Rules]
4πŸ–€[Shopping goes wrong]
5πŸ–€[Concerned]
6πŸ–€ [Allergic]
7πŸ–€[Plan]
8πŸ–€[Truth]
9πŸ–€ [Guilt]
10πŸ–€[Loved]
11πŸ–€ [Office]
12πŸ–€ [Restaurant]
13πŸ–€ [School and Bullies]
14πŸ–€[Loving them]
16πŸ–€ [Panic Attack]
17πŸ–€[Day out but punishment]
18πŸ–€ [Club and Drunk]
19πŸ–€ [Fav brother and strong]
20πŸ–€ [Ice cream]
21πŸ–€[Trouble in school]
22πŸ–€ [Gala and attack]
23πŸ–€ [Him?]
24πŸ–€ [Happy but worried]
25πŸ–€ [His past]
26πŸ–€ [ Fake Bday]
27πŸ–€ [Best or Worst]
28πŸ–€[Confuse]
Ch-29πŸ–€[Mess]
Ch-30πŸ–€[Flashback]
ImportantπŸ–€
Ch-31πŸ–€ [ Date ]
Ch-32πŸ–€[Shot]
Ch-33πŸ–€[Scared]
Yay!!
Ch-34πŸ–€[Butterflies]
Ch-35πŸ–€[Normal]
Ch-36πŸ–€[Eat me out]
Ch-37πŸ–€ [Dayout]
Ch-38πŸ–€ [Cousins]
Characters (2)πŸ–€
Ch-39πŸ–€[Weirdos]
Ch-40πŸ–€[Care]
Ch-41πŸ–€[Broken]
Ch-42πŸ–€[Gifts]
Ch-43πŸ–€[RACE?]
Ch-44πŸ–€[Taken]
Ch-45πŸ–€[Pain]
Ch-46πŸ–€[Captive]
Ch-47πŸ–€[Captive day two]
Ch-48πŸ–€ [Messed up]
Ch-49πŸ–€[Harsh Reality]
Ch-50πŸ–€[Too Late]
Ch-51πŸ–€[Friends?]
Ch-52πŸ–€[My hair!]
Ch-53πŸ–€[Make it right]
Ch-54πŸ–€[Matteo...]
Ch-55πŸ–€[Brothers!]
Ch-56πŸ–€[Comfy]
Ch-57πŸ–€[Crazy head]
Ch-58πŸ–€[Fucked up]
Ch-59πŸ–€[Alex]
Ch-60πŸ–€[Confess]
Ch-61πŸ–€[Confuse]
Ch-62πŸ–€[Smooth]
Ch-63πŸ–€[Club?]
Ch-64πŸ–€[Eighteen soon]
Ch-65πŸ–€[Finally 18]
Ch-66πŸ–€[18+]
Ch-67πŸ–€[A Day Out]
Ch-68πŸ–€[Fighting]
Ch-69πŸ–€[Fighting 2]
Ch-70πŸ–€[The End]
EpilogueπŸ–€
ImportantπŸ–€
Sneak PeakπŸ–€

15πŸ–€[Shocked and Hurt again]

19.1K 476 95
By obsessedbabygirl

The brothers were on the edge at the arrival of Swedish Mafia Leader, Leonardo Smith.

"Luca, Don't use his first name, we don't wanna have a repeat of last time, right?" Brian told sternly making the younger twin nod.

Last time when they met, Luca accidentally called him by his first name. And the hell broke loose, he and his men almost shot the twin if Alex doesn't interfere.

"He is here, Noone will talk except me and Brian. And Sandro, you better control your temper around him. He is not the one to be messed with!"

"Then why the hell we are dealing with him!" He snapped. He never liked Leonardo.

"Because its business, and we are getting profit! Now shut the hell up!" Alex snapped back.

"I just hope, He won't come to know about Lily" Bruce muttered under his breath making everyone froze.

"He won't" Brian added and looked upstairs seeing the door of Lily's room closed.

Maybe she is sleeping peacefully. He ensured himself before going to open the door.

And there enters the Third most powerful Mafia leader of the world in his glory.

He is wearing the black tuxedo, one hand in pocket and other holding the burning cigarette. Following him his bulky bodyguards scanning the entire area like a robot for any threat.

He smirked looking at Alex Knight who came forward with his dangerous aura.

"Nice to meet you, Mr. Smith" Alex spoke in his business voice shaking his hand.

"Same here, Mr. Knight" Leonardo nodded while sitting on the couch like a King he was.

Everyone seated in their respective seats,the older ones discussing the pros and cons of the deal.

"What about the club?" Leonardo raised his brow asking Alexander.

"We don't deal in girls" He spoke sternly

"You can be my partner. Just have to provide some prostitutes" Leonardo shrugged taking a drag from the cancer stick in his hand.

"No.its just drugs and weapons." Alex answered closing the conversation.

Leonardo hmmed thinking a little as his brain running in circles analyzing everything he will be getting and losing in signing this contract.

"Okay.Lets seal the deal" He spoke and signed the contract in front of him. Alex did the same while others just sat there getting bored out of their mind.

"Well, I heard some rumors about your mafia lately" Leonardo smirked and his smirked widened when the brothers face went pale for a second.

"What do you mean Mr. Smith" Alex asked calmly.

"Italians got their Mafia Princess back" He smirked while Sandro hands fisted and Luca on the verge on punching him.

"I don't think its any of your concern" Alex spat venomously. Last thing he eant to hear was his sister's name from this bastard's mouth.

Leonardo shrugged while getting up as he crushed his cigar under his boot. He was about to turn around when a voice heard from stairs making every single person in the mansion freeze.

"What the fuck!" A girl gasped while coming downstairs confused as hell. And due to utter silence her voice reached every person in there.

Alex looked at her and nodded the guards to be on alert node. Sandro's jaw clenched as he moved forward in front of his sister.

Lily looked at her brothers confused who were glaring at her for not listening to them.

But as she stepped down the last step and her eyes met the person in front of her, she froze for a moment. Her head tilted like she was analyzing the man in front of him.

And the next moment they know she pushed Sandro who was trying to take her back.

She moved forward ignoring her brothers glare and warning look and kicked down the Swedish Mafia leader in between his legs.

Alex eyes widen in shock. Luca tried his best to control his laughter. Meanwhile others were gawking at her shocked. Have she gone mad?

Leonardo Smith groaned as she kicked him making him fall on his knees. Within a second guns were pointed at her but Leonardo raised his hand to stop them.

"You fucking piece of shit! What are you doing here NOW!?!" She screamed while her eyes turned red controlling her tears.

As he was about to say something, she jumped on him making him lose his balance as they both fell on the floor. Her hugging him tightly like her life depends on him.

His hand wrapped against her waist hugging her with the same energy. He pulled himself up from the floor, her still wrapped around him like a koala.

"I shouldn't have taught you this thing" He groaned while adjusting his pants.

All the brothers were too shocked and stunned to react anything.

"Serves you right" She whispered back still in crook of his neck.

After what felt like hours but few minutes, she pulled away from him suddenly shy as everyone were gawking at both of them.

"Eyes down. Right Now!" Leonardo spoke coldly making his guards looked down immediately. Lily couldn't help but rolled his eyes at his behavior.

"What the fucking hell is going on here?" Sandro was the first one to groan as his jaw clenched from anger.

"Lily, Come here. Right Now" Alex spoke in his authoritative tome making her gulp down. They wrre seething in anger seeing their sister in someone's arms especially Leonardo.

But Leonardo grabbed her wrist making her stop in her tracks, "How Much?" Leoanrdo asked at Alex.

He looked at him confused.

"Hoe much for her?" Leonardo repeated and the hell broke loose.

Alex jaw clenched as he took deep breaths to not kill the man in front of him.

Bruce and Brian grabbed Sandro and Luca stopping them from doing anything stupid.

"She is not a Prostitute" Alex gritted his teeth grabbing Leonardo's collar.

Leonardo pulled himself out from Alex's grip seething in anger, "I would suggest you to NEVER touch me again"

Lily looked at them confused trying to understand the situation. Suddenly the bulb in her head turned on making her understand.

"How much you own him?" Lily's voice heard and everyone turned their heads to her.

"What are you talking about?" Sandro asked gritting his teeth.

Lily looked at him then at Leoanardo, "You own him money, don't you?" She tilted her head making him laugh.

"And Why you think we own something from this Bastard here!" Luca spat glaring at Leonardo.

"What are you doing here, Leonardo?" She asked making her brothers stiffen at their position since the hell gonna broke loose as his first name is being taken.

"I should ask you the same question, dove" Leonardo smirked.

The brothers frowned at how they know each other and mostly she just called him by his first name.

"Let's sit and talk. How do you know each other?" Alex spoke interrupting their conversation while rubbing his temple.

Leonardo nodded and sat down on the couch making Lily sit down on his lap and hugging her from behind.

"I suggest you to leave her" Bruce spoke for the first time.

"I will pay you double hell even triple for her" Leonardo smirked while his eyes soften when he looked at Lily who looked confused as hell.

"Leonardo, they are my brothers!" Lily spoke suddenly understanding the whole situation.

Leonardo's eyes widen looking at her, "What? how?"

"I-he died so th-they got my custody" She answered looking at her lap.

"Fuck! That bastard died so soon" Leonardo muttered to himself.

"How do you know our sister?" Alex asked curiously.

"Her good for nothing father sold her to me for a month" He spat.

Everyone stiffened in their seats.
Sold to the Swedish Mafia?

Anger, hurt and Guilt and Fear were the things her brothers felt at that time.

"A-And?" Alex asked stuttering. He don't wanna guess if his sister had gone through anything which no girl should have faced.

"Don't worry, I never touched her. She is so cute and fragile to be seen in that way." Leonardo shrugged making them relax.

"She turned out to be the sister I never had" He added as his gaze softened seeing the necklace in her neck. The necklace which held promises he broke. The necklace he gave her to remember him and to never forget him.

"But what is Leonardo doing here?" Lily tilted her head looking at Alex.

"Oh We had some business deal 𝘣𝘢𝘮𝘣𝘪𝘯𝘢"

"With him?" She raised her brows.

Brothers looked at each other confused as to if she knew about Leonardo Mafia or if they should tell her about the Mafia.

"I know what you do for living" She smirked looking at her brother's reaction.

"You are in a gang" She scoffed smiling proudly at her brain.

One second.
Two second.

And then her brothers burst out laughing leaving their confused sister looking at them with a pout.

"𝘗𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘱𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘢, We are not in a gang. We are in a Mafia. Hell We are the Mafia. And Alex here is the Capo or the Boss of the Italian Mafia" Sandro smirked looking at his sister.

Her eyes widen. Mafia? That was the least thing she wanted her brothers to be in! But how? Alex? But isn't he too cuddly to be in the Mafia.

Bruce? He can't even kill the ant!

Sandro? Well I can imagine him in Mafia and Luca too.

Brian? Not in a fucking world!

Her mouth agape open still processing the whole news.

Alex noticed her reaction and pulled her up from Leonardo's lap and sat her on his.

"Y'know we love you right?We will never hurt you" Alex cooed in her ear kissing his baby sister's hair.

She nodded. Offcourse they will never hurt her.

"I trust y'all" She mumbled maing her brother's swell in pride.

"But Isn't Italian Mafia on top? Wait! Leonardo is the boss of Swedish Mafia. ARD YOU GUYS ON WAR!?!" She almost shouted making everyone smirk.

"No dove, we are just business partners" Leonardo answered her from her brothers.

"How do you know so much about Mafia?" Luca smirked and she pointed towards Leonardo.

"He used to bought me always whenever father sold me to some gangs so I spent most of the time with him" She mumbled fiddling with her fingers.

Their eyes darkened at the thought and the situations their sister has gone throught.

Alex looked at Leonardo nodding at him showing his appreciation for protecting their sister when thry were not there.

Leonardo gave a small nod in return and turned to Lily. "So dove, sleepover?"

She looked at him wide eyes and a grin followed on her face, "YES!! Just like last time!!"

All her brothers felt jealous at how she is so carefree with the stranger and yet when she is with them she always walk on eggshells. Maybe they are responsible for not making her feel safe and comfortable enough with them.

But that will change soon. They will shower her with so much love that she will forget her worst past and all she will ever remember will be happiness.

"She will be coming with me tonight"
Leonardo looked at Alex.

"No! You can stay here but our sister won't be leaving with you. Don't forget we still don't trust you especially after you knowing that she is the Mafia Princess of Italian Mafia" Alex spoke sternly.

Lily pouted looking at her brothers. She knew that Leonardo will never stay here. He is always comfortable in his own room. He can't stay at unknown places.

"Well, I wasn't asking then. I am Telling you that she will be spending the night with me. And tomorrow I will drop her off here" Leonardo answered back with the same stone.

"No way!" Sandro glared at him.

"Umm, Please. I trust him. He will never hurt me" Lily pouted at her brothers almost jumping on her toes.

"I will come with you" Luca growled making everyone's head snapped at him.

"What! I can't leave my sister alone with a man!"

"You aren't allowed-" Leonardo continued but cutted off by Lily.

"Please Alex, I promise he won't hurt me. He is just like my older brother I never had" She pleaded making them stiffen once again.

She trusts him more then her brothers. They are her brothers, she should be taking their side nor hers.

"And how do we know you won't fuck each other! And you won't jump on him just like you did now!" Luca growled angrily making everyone silenced.

𝘖𝘩𝘩.

And that's the moment she felt something broke in her heart. Her trust maybe?. She gulped hard looking at Luca dumbfounded.

"You fucking pie-" Leonardo was once again cutted off by Lily as she looked into his eyes silently begging him to go away and they will meet later.

Leonardo darkened eyes glared at the younger brother but he kissed her forehead leaving her all alone once again.

"I-I am sorry for acting like that.I-I won't do that again ever" She mumbled

"And Luca, he was the one who protected me from getting raped many times. You were not there when I felt people's disgusted hands all over my body. You were not there when I was begging them to stop touching me. Hell you don't even know half of my dark truth that I've hiding in myself! And For your information everything was forced, I didn't jump on anyone telling them to touch me!"

"I never asked my mother to leave me in places where anyone can use me! I didn't fucking asked my stepfather to come to my room every night just to molest me! It wasn't my fault that I was all fucking alone my life!"

She spoke with a heavy lumb forming in her throat looking directly into Luca's eyes and ran upstairs into her room.

Once again all broken and hurting by the people she wants to be loved.

That night she promised herself not to let down her walls again ever because no matter how many times she forgive them they would definitely do something and this time maybe she won't be able to handle it.

But she knows no matter how hard she try she always fall for their tricks. They shower her so much love sometimes that she want to live that moment. And that's what she exactly hate about herself. Her promises to herself are no longer promises. Its just a advice which she never followed because she already has accepted them as her brothers and she already has started loving them.

But why do they hate her? Is it really that difficult to love her? Maybe its her fault that she crashed suddenly into their family ruining everything.

Maybe if she stop bothering them, she can survive these three years and then she can move out.

𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘯'𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘥𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘰𝘭𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘪𝘣𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴? 𝘌𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴?
Her inner voice taunted her once again making a single tear roll down her rosy cheek.

𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘢 𝘸𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘦! 𝘞𝘩𝘰 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘥!

𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘢 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘮𝘺 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭!

𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘭𝘦 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘮𝘦!

𝘐 𝘸𝘪𝘴𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘰𝘳𝘯! 𝘊𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘨𝘰 𝘥𝘪𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦!!

𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘰𝘶𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘱𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘣𝘰𝘥𝘺 𝘰𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴, 𝘩𝘮𝘮?

All these disturbing past was coming back bouncing in her head as she rested her head against the wall sliding down on her knees.

Why can't I deserve to live happily or even normally?

But there she forgot one major thing of her past or her life!

(A/N: Many of you were saying that she forgives so easily, but its just a part of her character. She never got much love before she met her brothers. So she just don't wanna loose them and often forgives them so easily even if they hurt her unintentionally..)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.7K 242 19
Alessia's life takes a dramatic turn at 16 when her unspoken prayers are answered, leading her to discover her six elder brothers. Little does she kn...
35.3K 825 33
This is the story of Lily Grey/King. She was kidnapped at the age of 5 from her family of 7 brothers and father, since her mother died giving birth t...
204K 3.8K 57
At the age of 2 Bella was kidnapped from the park while playing with her 6 older brother's and father. Their mother had died just a month before it h...
Changed! By Stella

Mystery / Thriller

78.8K 2K 23
Sophia Knight is a teenager with a lot of problems. She used to live with her mother and she never knew she had a family. What happens when she meets...