Reincarnated as Izumi Uchiha

By ChronicleButterfly

Like your daily isekai anime/novel, I died to what fans would call 'Truck-sama' or 'Truck-kun'. Dying without... More

Prologue
1- My new powers
2- Meeting Itachi Uchiha
3- You've got to be kidding
4- Joining the 3rd Ninja War
5- The Birth of a certain Duckbutt
6- Seals and lots of ranting
7- A Day before the Attack
9- Teams and meeting a certain Uchiha
10- Test of the Nightingales and teamwork
11- Cat mission
12- C-Ranked Mission, a gambler and a pervert
13- ROOT
14- Future plans
15- Trip to Suna!
16- Chunin Exams: Part 1
17- Found a solution! I think?
18- Chunin Exams: Part 2
19- Chunin Exams: Part 3
20- Hyuga Affair
21- How the worlds are created
22- A new Sensei and a pouting Shisui
23- Dinner at the Main House
24- Fuinjutsu Master
25- Valentine's Day Special
26- Last anbu member
27- It's time
28- Meeting Ino Yamanaka
29- Ero-Senin gets smacked
30- Time to go
31: I'm officially rogue now
32: Juzo
33: We meet after a year - Part 1
34: We meet after a year - Part 2
35: The Akatsuki assembles!
36: Tiny break with Minato
37: Meeting them again
38: Pedomaru is here
39: ✨Izumi and Pikachu vs Pedophile-chan, Tree hugger-chan, and Racist-kun✨
40: It's done
41: Reunion with old anbu team at the hospital
42: Back to being an emo again
43: Ding dong dash?
44: Rest in peace ✌️
45: Time skips are boring
46: Start of Shippuden and Gaara's capture
47: Izumi vs Rescue Team: Part 1
48: Izumi vs Rescue Team: Part 2
49: Mother-!
50: Getting to the Sky Chase
51: Welp, there goes that plan... or not?
52: Time to wrap this up
53: How to babysit annoying children
54: Tobi being...
55- A mini analysis
56- On the way to help Team 10
57- Storming Circus
58: A wary Tobi
59: Another Dilemma.... Mother-%$#*@!

8- The Nine Tails Attack

3.9K 161 17
By ChronicleButterfly

Izumi's POV:

I looked up to the full moon as I got up from my meditating position. At any second, Kurama will be summoned to wreak havoc. I looked at the clock to see it was 11:55. It was believed that the attack officially began at midnight, 12. I already had a clone set up to take my place while I deal with other stuff. Then I saw some orange tails peaking out of the forest meaning Obito has extracted Kurama from Kushina. The feathers will keep her alive so it'll be fine.

—————————————————————————

Minato's POV:

I managed to get Kushina out in time. I'll have to thank Cresselia for the crown because Kushina looks better than before. However the feathers have started to turn black. We only have some of Kushina's feather crown and Naruto's with us. So we'll have to use them wisely.

I put Kushina on the bed who turned over to me and gave me Naruto's crown. "I'm sure Naruto won't mind if his crown saves your life..." I nodded and put on my hokage cloak with Naruto's crown serving as a bracelet, "Take care... Minato." I nodded, "I'll be back." and with that, I left. When I got out, I met with a masked man. I tried to hit him but none went through, he phased through them! He used some jutsu to take me somewhere else, the place where Kushina gave birth to Naruto. The man put on some chains and ran at me. I did the same with a kunai. He phased through me again while I met with the chains. I got out immediately.

When he's phasing something, he can't be hit but his attacks also won't work on me either. In other words, I'll have to trick him to not go intangible. I started forming rasengan and had it in my right hand with a Hiraishin kunai in my left and ran towards him. I threw the kunai directly at his forehead while he phased through it again. We both got closer with the man reaching out to me as an attempt to grab me. I quickly teleported to the kunai that passed through his head, which brought me directly above him. Now! I slammed the rasengan into the man's back while marking him.

The man got up with his arm melting? "As expected of the Yellow Flash..." he said in a deep tone while tilting his head then left using the same jutsu he used to transport me here. The next thing I knew, I saw the nine tailed beast in Konoha. Dammit! I quickly teleported to a marker in Konoha which brought me to my head on the hokage mountain. The tailed beast started charging a tailed beast bomb while I started forming the necessary hand signs to teleport it out when what seemed to be a light purple arrow was shot at the bomb, slamming it back it's the beast's mouth. It wasn't a big bomb so it only made a small explosion.

Whoever did that, thank you! I noticed that the arrow came from the Uchiha district. Then another arrow came and hit one of the beast's tails. It seemed to pin the tails down and more came, pinning down its tails effectively. At this point, 3 tails were pinned and the beast couldn't move much. The beast roared loudly and was about to fire another bomb which was immediately rejected by another arrow to the bomb. It's almost like a baby trying to spit out their food but the mother is trying to shove it down their throat. I sweat dropped at the image while realizing that knowing Kushina, she'll probably do that.

I shook my head to get rid of the image and teleported to the beast while biting my thumb. "Summoning jutsu!" I yelled while put my hand down with black markings coming out of my hand. A huge toad came out and was about to scold me for summoning him in the middle of the night before noticing the tailed beast. "Boy, you gotta be kidding me!" The toad, Gamabunta yelled. "Gamabunta!" I called out who unsheathed a sword and leapt at the beast while more arrows rained down on him.

I'll have to use that jutsu. I sent a clone to get Kushina and Naruto and soon, they came back. I got down to Kushina, explaining what I have to do who rejected the idea immediately. "We can't leave such a huge burden on our son's shoulders!" She yelled before I noticed something. All 9 of the tails were pinned down and another arrow came. Well, it smacked the tailed beast bomb right back into the mouth of the beast which I have to admit is kind of comical to see then another arrow came. This time, it slammed the beast's head to the ground, effectively pinning it. I widened my eyes to find out that the arrows stored the beast's chakra. The 9 arrows that pinned down the beast held a good amount of the beast's chakra. Kushina seemed to have realized that as well.

"You won't have to use that seal now! So don't be an idiot and use a different seal before I bring you back from the dead and kill you myself!" She yelled while I quickly put my hands up to surrender to the woman's wrath. "Alright! Alright!" I started weaving hand signs for a different seal when one of the beast's claws was going towards Naruto. No! I immediately got up and took the hit with my body and was in a lot of pain. Kushina gasped in horror while I dug my shoes into the ground, barely stopping the claw from stabbing Naruto with a drop of blood dripping on Naruto's stomach. I slammed my hands together and placed a hand on Naruto's stomach. The beast went into Naruto, turning Naruto into its jinchuriki while I fell to the ground. I'm done for....

Suddenly, I felt warmth. I sat up and started breathing heavily and noticing I had no hole in my chest. I fell back to be met with Kushina holding me. She looked down at me with tears in her eyes. Her crown officially turned black while I glanced down at my wrist to see the feathers were black as well. It's just like Rin said. The feathers heal but not the pain and leaves you numb temporarily. It was true, I was still in pain and was numb all over. Hiruzen and some other anbu was running over then I blacked out. Thank you, Cresselia.

———————————————————————————

Izumi's POV:

Jesus Christ, I can't move! Not kidding, I literally can't move. I teleported to the center of Konoha, in a secluded building after I heard some people running towards my room. Just like canon, I met up with Itachi holding Sasuke except that was a clone meeting up with him and Itachi didn't save me. We both just ran for shelter together. Right now, I'm lying down, chakra exhausted. Luckily, the clone is a double team, not a shadow clone so the clone didn't disappear.

For a week, I hid myself in the Forest of Death before going back home to recover my chakra. Through my clone's memories, Minato survived and is still Hokage. He has anbu guarding those arrows that stored the Nine Tails chakra. Just as I expected, he tried to take out the chakra but couldn't. He tried to look for the one who shot the arrows to thank and reward them but couldn't find them after all, she's in the Forest of Death right now. However, there's one person I forgot about and that's my father. Yeah, he died, well that's what everyone thought but he was holding a feather from yours truly which prolonged his life long enough to be saved. That gave me a heart attack and a newly acquired Mangekyo Sharingan.

Me and mother literally confined father back home for a whole week. He tried to get a mission but I knocked him out while mother went to Minato to tell him to let father have the week off which he didn't mind. Some people still died and that was because they got caught up in the mess and didn't have one of my feathers. It wasn't as bad as the attack in canon. However the Uchiha clan's reputation went down a bit due to the Sharingan that was seen in Kurama's eyes but not enough to be sent to the outskirts of the village. This is because most of the people saw my arrows coming from the Uchiha district so our reputation didn't really got as bad as canon. With time, it got better because Minato himself announced that the Uchihas weren't behind the attack and believed that someone stole a sharingan to control Kurama which is wrong but it was mainly to protect the Uchihas' reputation.

I'm sure that he believes Madara is behind the attack but didn't announce it since his name brings fear to the village and later on he made plans. In order to protect and look after the arrows that held 45% of Kurama's chakra, Minato announced that he would be expanding the village a bit which isn't a bad idea. People knew that the arrows came from the Uchiha district, so they assumed that an Uchiha shot them which isn't a lie. I do live in the district and I am a Uchiha although I do get mistreated for being a half blood but I could care less.

Fugaku had people find whoever fired the arrows but  obviously I kept myself hidden. Either way, everything went well. I got out of bed to get ready. The next event is Itachi graduating at 7 years old. He was bullied but it's not like anyone could really beat him. Surprisingly these bullies didn't like him because he was approaching me and such. He didn't care about them at all and ignored them.

Right now, I was in the academy. I didn't really want to go but mother wanted me to go to review the academics and to make some friends other than Itachi. Oh well. As usual, boys had heart eyes for me the moment I stepped in the room. They didn't even bother to try hiding it but I kept my head down in a book the whole time. It was the same for Itachi with girls except he had eyes on me. Now I had fanboys and Itachi's fangirls eyes on me. This sucks. None of the girls tried to mess with me since beating them up is a child's play for me.

Class went on and I didn't learn anything since I knew all this stuff. Lunch came and as usual Itachi and I ate together in silence. He may think I don't know but I've been seeing him blushing at me from time to time. Did the roles somehow reverse? Canon Izumi liked Itachi and was the one who approached him but didn't really act like a fangirl. Right now, it seems like it but reverse.

"Izumi?" I looked at Itachi to let him know I'm listening. "I really liked the book you got me for my birthday and tried to find the other books in the library but couldn't find them. So can you tell me where you got them?" He asked while I scribbled, "Maybe next time." I wrote that book. Modern books are better. Figured I might as well become an author to kill time and when Itachi's birthday came around I thought I would use him to see if he likes it. If he does then I'll continue writing but if not then I'll just leave it.

Welp at least I have a way to kill time now. The bell rang and we both walked back to the classroom when 3 boys ran over and hid behind me and Itachi with a large fat boy running over. We both looked back to see the boys cower then looked back to the boy. It's this scene. Except this time, I'm with Itachi. The fat boy immediately had heart eyes which seemed to annoy Itachi a lot. He raised the unison sign and looked at the boy dead in the eyes. "Seems like brats like you are overconfident huh?!" He ran at Itachi with a fist raised, Itachi caught his hand with both hands and flipped him over his shoulder, slamming the boy onto the floor. I clapped with a deadpanned expression on. There were many ways that Itachi could've done instead of flipping the boy. The most easiest one was sidestepping and tripping the boy to make him land head first or sidestepping to chop his neck.

The boys who cowered behind Itachi officially saw him as a leader and started screaming at the students to make way for their "Itachi-sama". I tried getting away but Itachi grabbed my wrist, "If I'm suffering, you are too." I gave him a fuck-off face while he merely smirked and dragged me along. This sucks.

2189 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

174K 5.9K 22
《Confirmed. Reconstructing the spirit...『Gamers mind』 has been acquired. Report. 『Gamers mind』 and 『Gamers body』 evolved into one skill category: 『G...
100K 4.2K 51
[Book 1] Non-Massacre! Slight AU! "I don't want to protect this village. I want to protect the individuals I care about in the village alone, that's...
23K 1.7K 10
[Warring States Uchiha!OC] With death comes rebirth. And with rebirth comes Uchiha Isamu, a soul unfortunate enough to find herself in the Warring St...
48.6K 1.4K 18
Madara stumbles across a box. Inside the box lied a beautiful, healthy baby girl who's name was Y/n Uchiha. He took her in, into a mansion filled wit...