Sanderson Sisters imagines

By Tryn_the_rocklover

Making this so my horror movie imagines book doesn't become mostly Winnie, Mary, and Sarah Sanderson(And beca... More

All Three Sisters

introduction

338 10 18
By Tryn_the_rocklover

A/N: You don't have to read this unless you want to. 

This will only be Winnie, Mary, and Sarah no other characters from Hocus Pocus or Hocus Pocus 2. I do take requests. No Smut. I will write imagines where the reader is dating all three sisters. If you would like to request another character from Hocus Pocus or Hocus Pocus 2 you can go to my random imagines or horror movie imagines book. The reader can be male or female. They/them or any other pronouns will have to be requested.

I do this for fun, and enjoyment. So I hope you enjoy. 

Edit: I am busy most of the time so if you request it may take me a few days possibly even a week to get it done. I apologize in advance.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

201K 19.3K 24
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
1.1M 38.3K 63
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
673K 33.8K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
285K 18.2K 22
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...