Forever A Team: Transformers...

Por Mira2Faith

Book 2 of Forever Series Julie has awoken, finding herself asleep on the floor of a dark alley in the middle... Mais

Prologue
Chapter I
Chapter II
Chapter III
Chapter IV
Chapter V
Chapter VI
Chapter VII
Chapter VIII
Chapter IX
Chapter X
Chapter XI
Chapter XII
Chapter XIII
Chapter XIV
Chapter XVI
Chapter XVI
Chapter XVII
Chapter XVIII
Chapter XIX
Chapter XX
Chapter XXI
Chapter XXII
Chapter XXIII
Chapter XXIV
Chapter XXV
Chapter XXVI
Chapter XXVII
Chapter XXVIII
Chapter XXIX
Chapter XXX
Chapter XXXI
Chapter XXXII
Chapter XXXIII
Chapter XXXIV
Chapter XXXV
Chapter XXVI
Chapter XXXVII
Chapter XXXIX
Chapter XL
Chapter XLI
Chapter XLII
Chapter XLIII
Epilogue

Chapter XXXVIII

138 5 0
Por Mira2Faith

"How did that fleshy just..." Sentinel started to mutter as they all stared at where Julie just vanished.

"She just made her own spacebridge, without even using a machine." Jazz mumbled. "That is one crazy warrior goddess."

"I don't care if you are an elite guard. I am gonna smack you in the helm if you call her that again." Ratchet yelled, startling everyone as he held a wrench in his servo.

"I can arrest you for assault on an elite guard, old bot." Sentinel threatened as he pointed at Ratchet. Optimus merely sighed, as he turned and looked back at Sentinel.

"Slow down, Sentinel. We have reason to believe Wasp is innocent." Optimus spoke, trying to change the subject, as he had his servos up briefly in surrender, before lowering them back down.

"But not that innocent." Bumblebee commented behind him.

"Is that so?"

"Yes, Longarm is the real spy. Which I have reason to believe that Julie left to go stop him from hurting Ultra Magnus or anyone else back on Cybertron." Optimus cried.

"If you've got the brass plating to stand there and accuse the head of Autobot intel of spying for the decepticons, you slag well, better have proof."

"Bumblebee, tell Sentinel what you know about Longarm." He ordered.

"Um...he's got really long arms." Bumblebee replied, frustrating Optimus in the process as he looked at Bee.

"Just stay out of our way, Prime." Sentinel yelled, turning around with Jazz, before the two transformed and drove off.

"Sentinel wait...uh okay. We have to split up and find Wasp before they do. Ratchet you're with me."

"Wait, what about Julie?" Bulkhead exclaimed. "Shouldn't we wait for her?"

"No, we need to trust her to know what she is doing. She said she will come back on her own, we need to trust she will come back in time. Transform and roll out." Transforming into his alt mode, he left with Ratchet, leaving the others behind.

Driving through Detroit, Optimus couldn't stop thinking about what Julie said and how Bumblebee was acting back at the base. What was going on back on Cybertron and how did she manage to teleport herself there on her own? Why was Bumblebee acting so weird? What did Julie mean when she told Bulkhead to be careful?

"Do you think Bumblebee was acting a little odd, Ratchet?"

"He's probably just spooked by his old rival showing up." Ratchet replied. Just as two jets flew past them, acting a little weird as they disappeared from view. He and Ratchet both instantly transformed into their bipedal forms as they stood there, looking at where the jets went.

"I've never seen organics pilot planes like that." He mumbled, before turning to Ratchet. As they both looked at each other they both panicked.

"Decepticons." Both of them cried as they quickly transformed back into their altmodes, taking off after where the jets flew off.

"Split up, you take this end, I will go around back." He cried, as they came across an ally where the two cons were cornering Wasp.

"Understood."

Driving up on the other end of the ally, he saw Wasp being blasted into the sky, out of their view.

"Nuts and bolts, there goes our fugitive." Ratchet cried out, watching Wasp fall in the distance.

"Brother, I will protect you." The blue con cried, as he helped aid the orange colored con. Before they both got onto their pedals, he held his a67yyx up and hit the blue one on the back of the helm, knocking him over, as he stood there looking at the two.

"Why don't you try one on one first?" He asked, standing there with his ax in his servos.

Ratchet aimed his magnetics at the two bots, trying to catch a hold on them, but instead, both of them escaped his aim, leaping off the buildings around them, making it difficult for Ratchet to catch them. While one of them lept at him, he tried to hit them with his ax, but the con kept leaping out of the way.

"Would it be easier for you if I was standing still?" The con teased, as he kept leaping out the way. As they tried to corner the two bots, the two bots instantly jumped into the air transforming, as both bots merged together into one large bot, bigger than him and Ratchet.

"Nice trick flybot, but how's that gonna help..." Ratchet started to cry out, only to get punched by the large bot duo. Furious about them hurting his friend, he charged forward at the bot, just as Sentinel and Jazz drove into the alley behind them.

"Have you blown your head gasket, Optimus? These two are my soldiers. Jetfire, Jetstorm, fall in." Sentinel yelled, as he transformed and approached them.

"Fall in, yes sir!" The duo cried, transforming back into two individual bots that went and stood behind Sentinel at ease.

"Impossible. No Autobot flies." Ratchet disagreed, as he looked at the two bots, while Jazz walked up behind him.

"Rules were meant to be broken. You've gotta tune up or tune out old bot." Jazz commented.

"While you've been busy rusting on this moisture laden rock, we've been making some improvements back on Cybertron. We've upgraded these twins using specs downloaded from Starscream, while we had him in captivity." Sentinel explained.

"This would have been great information to know before we nearly slagged each other." He cried.

"All the more reason for you to back off and let the elite guard handle this spy."

"But Wasp isn't a spy. That's what I've been trying to tell you. The real Decepticon double agent is still on Cybertron and I have all the reason to believe Julie is there trying to take care of it."

"My orders come straight from Ultra Mangus, so don't go sticking your sensors into things you know nothing about, and as long as they're my BOTS, they follow MY orders. Now get out there and find that fugitive." Sentinel cried, ordering his two soldiers.

"Sentinel, you have to listen. The double agent is Longarm." Optimus spoke, as they drove down the highway.

Sentinel tried to drive on the highway in the rain, but he kept slipping and sliding on the road in the process.

"Come on, into the skid." Ratchet cried, as Sentinel swerved in the rain back and forth.

"Into the skid, that's stupid." Sentinel yelled, as he ended up skidding across the street a few feet away.

"Just gotta go with the flow, SP." Jazz replied.

"How do you put up with that guy?" He asked, as he drove beside Jazz.

"I just tune out half of everything he spits out." Jazz replied.

"Only half?"

"Jetstorm to Sentinel Prime, we have found fugitive, and his fellow agents' bulbous green one and cycle motor."

"Fellow double agents? So, you're all traitors. Well that explains it all." Sentinel cried as he transformed into his bipedal mode, running alongside them on the road. While Optimus transformed into his bipedal mode as well.

"Here, I'll say it slowly so even you can understand it Sentinel, no more discreet. Bulkhead and Prowl can't be fellow double agents, because Wasp isn't even a double agent to begin with." He cried as he ran up next to Sentinel.

"You are so out of line, Optimus. We're taking them all in, until I found out who's telling the truth." Sentinel conveyed.

"Not if I get there first." Optimus barked, as he transformed into his altmode, before driving away from them at full speed.

"Get back here." Sentinel yelled, transforming into his alt mode to catch him faster, but due to his inability to drive in the rain, he ended up swerving uncontrollably, before he changed right back into his bipedal mode. "What are you waiting for? Go!" Sentinel cried behind him. As Jazz instantly sped up to catch up to him, while Ratchet drove up right next to Sentinel.

"What's the matter with you Cybertronians? Don't you know how to drive in the rain?" Ratchet retorted next to the bot before the three of them left Sentinel behind in the rain.

Optimus sped up even faster, determined to catch up to the others, as he pulled up seeing Bulkhead fighting against the twin bots. "Prowl, Bulkhead, step away from Wasp. Innocent or not, he may still be dangerous." He cried as he aimed at them.

"Oh, it's okay, he's Bumblebee. I know because I pushed a wall on Sentinel and he told me." Bulkhead replied, bouncing back and forth to get in the way of his aim.

"Um, what he means is Wasp seems to have swapped places with Bumblebee." Prowl explained.

"I don't care. Arrest them all. Let Ultra Magnus sort them out." Sentinel yelled behind him.

"He can't sort them out, Sentinel Prime!" Someone yelled above them, startling them to find a space bridge close up, revealing Ethera in her Warrior form.

"YOU! Who dares to....wait a minute, you mean that organic was that femme all along?" Sentinel yelled, looking right at her.

"Look who finally got a screw tightened back into place." Ethera commented. "I just came from dealing with Ultra Magnus, which I will explain after we have dealt with Wasp and Bee. Now how about you cool down, Prime, before I freeze you right where you stand."

"You're not arresting anyone Sentinel." He replied, as he looked at Sentinel.

"So you are in on it, Optimus." Sentinel cried.

"He isn't in on anything. Wasp managed to change his appearance, switching places with Bumblebee, as his form of vengeance for ending up in the stockades for megacycles." Julie cried as she shifted into her normal form, before flying down toward them. "If you really want proof, let Bumblebee prove himself. Unlike you, Sentinel, Optimus has always been respectful of his teammates."

"If this really is Bumblebee, then Wasp is at the plant, which is where we need to go immediately if we are gonna straighten this thing out.." Optimus cried as he transformed into his altmode.

"I can help you with that." Julie replied, snapping her fingers and causing another bridge to open in front of all of them.

"I am not going through any portal of yours." Sentinel snapped, glaring right at Julie, making Optimus furious as he sat there.

"You have a problem with Julie, you take it up with me. She has saved our spark time and time again, even risked her own spark for us more than once. I trust her with my spark, and I am sure my team does as well." Optimus yelled as Sentinel, Ratchet and Jazz transformed into their alt modes.

"I am with Optimus on this one. The things I have seen Julie do are beyond what a stubborn bot like you will ever be able to comprehend." Ratchet agreed as they drove up toward the bridge she had made. Ratchet and Optimus drove straight through the bridge before Sentinel surprisingly followed right behind the two into the bridge.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

82.7K 2.3K 13
{{ FINISHED }} When the twins Emilia and Sam Witwicky find themselves buying their first car, their only worry is how they're going to share it and s...
53.2K 856 17
HELLO GUYS! FINALLY, IT's HERE . . . . . . THE FIFTH AND LAST BOOK OF "OPTIMUS PRIME LOVE STORY" It's been two years since Optimus left Earth to find...
11.7K 389 45
Lora is healing. The world she was pulled into only months ago fell apart, and only now is she starting to rebuild her life. But nothing is ever that...
95.3K 3.2K 27
Transformers|| Revenge Of The Fallen. || Story 2 || Two years has passed since the battle between Autobots and Decepticons. After the saving the univ...