Glimpse of Us ⇽ Roman Reigns

By BriFlare

'Cause sometimes I look in her eyes And that's where I find a glimpse of us And I try to fall for her touch B... More

Glimpse of Us
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three

Chapter Twenty-Five

2.2K 116 21
By BriFlare

Chapter Twenty-Five; Surprise!

386,472 likes
lalaniyah Congratulations, @toyajohnson and @mrrushing on your wonderful union. May the love and happiness you feel today shine through the years.
View all 1,011 comments
toyajohnson thank you for coming and being my pregnant bridesmaid meant the world to me 🤍

"I'm glad we're back from Cabo," Joe said as they arrived at the hospital for Laniyah's appointment.

"I knew it was a great wedding but I'm ready to be in bed all day long now," Laniyah said.

"I feel like you're bigger this time around than before," Joe said.

Laniyah looked down at her stomach.

"Yeah me too, like I got bigger faster than with my previous pregnancies," Laniyah said.

"Oh, thank God," Joe muttered to himself, he thought Laniyah would curse him out for low-key calling her fat but she did not.

They entered the waiting room and Laniyah walked over to the check-in window and checked in, before walking over to where Joe was sitting and taking a seat next to him. Laniyah reads the posters on the waiting room's wall. Joe is watching the HGTV channel that's showing on the waiting room's television.

"I can do that," Joe said, taking notes for do-it-yourself projects around the house.

Laniyah scoffed.

"Boy, don't touch a thing in that house," Laniyah said as she looked up at the television screen to see what Joe wanted to attempt to do at the house.

"I can do it, I'm handy," Joe said.

"Yeah, you're handy in the ring, not with house tools," Laniyah said.

Joe kissed his teeth.

"Just wait and see," Joe said.

Laniyah rolled her eyes and rested a hand on Joe's knee to stop him from making a mental list of things that he will probably destroy in the house to attempt at rebuilding them himself.

"Just do small things in the house but stay away from the electricity and water," Laniyah said.

Joe nods.

"I have faith in me," Joe said.

"Sure," Laniyah said.

A nurse stepped into the waiting room with a clipboard in her hand. "Laniyah Anoa'i," She called out.

"Right here!" Laniyah exclaimed, standing up with Joe's assistance.

Laniyah took hold of Joe's hand as they walked toward the nurse.

"Nice to see you two again," The nurse said.

"Nice to see you, Nurse Virginia," Laniyah said.

"Hey, Nurse Virginia, you had your baby already," Joe said, surprised that the nurse wasn't sporting a baby bump anymore.

Nurse Virginia chuckled.

"Yup, had little man a month ago, I'm working part-time for now but I'm planning on using my maternity leave soon," Nurse Virginia said.

"Congratulations," Laniyah said.

"Thank you," Virginia said.

"Damn, does that mean you won't be in the room with us when we have the twins?" Joe asked Virginia.

Virginia shook her head no.

"I'm afraid, I'll have to miss this birth," Virginia answered.

Virginia had been present for the births of Joe and Laniyah's four children and was truly a great help during their stay in the hospital both times.

"Girl, it's fine," Laniyah said as they followed her to a room.

"Yeah, you just have to stop by and make sure the nurses are treating us right," Joe said, playfully.

Virginia chuckled.

"Of course," Virginia said.

Virginia checked Laniyah's vitals and asked Laniyah if she had any questions or concerns before notifying the doctor to come in.

"Hello, Laniyah, Joe," The doctor said, entering the room.

"Hi, Doctor Corden," Laniyah said.

"Hello, doc," Joe said.

"Are you ready to see your babies?" Doctor Corden asked them.

"Yes," Joe answered.

The ultrasound tech came in and put the ultrasound mechine next to Laniyah. Doctor Corden asked Laniyah to lift her shirt and she put some gel on her stomach and started taking the ultrasound.

"Interesting," Doctor Corden said as she focused on the screen before she let out a small gasp.

A couple of minutes later we heard the heartbeats and Laniyah teared up a little bit.

"Okay, so it looks like your twins have a surprise for you guys," Doctor Corden said.

"What?" Laniyah asked.

Doctor Corden turned the screen towards them and froze the image.

"There's a third baby in there," Doctor Corden answered, pointing to the small figure behind one of the babies. "It looks like baby a and baby b were hiding baby c," She continued.

"Triplets?" Joe asked.

"Be for real, triplets?" Laniyah asked Doctor Corden.

"Yes, triplets," Doctor Corden answered.

Laniyah and Joe dropped their jaws as the doctor confirmed it.

Joe walked to the chair and sat down, he was shocked by the news while Laniyah's head was spinning.

"This can't be happening. Did she just say that?" Laniyah thought to herself. "Fucking triplets," Laniyah said out loud.

"Language," Joe said.

Doctor Corden chuckled, she was used to the couple's banter so she just ignored them and continued with her examination.

"You're getting snip," Laniyah told Joe.

Joe gave her a look.

"Yeah, not happening," Joe said.

"My poor vagina can't push out three kids," Laniyah said.

"You've pushed out four kids I'm sure your vagina can handle three more coming out," Joe said.

Laniyah glared at Joe. She was annoyed by this reaction to the news of there being an extra baby in her uterus. Although Joe was a tremendous father, he was on the road a lot, and ultimately Laniyah was the one raising the children by herself so the news was too much for her and she wasn't sure she could handle raising eight kids. How was she supposed to go through this pregnancy and care for two dogs, and work, all while taking care of her children?

"Relax, stop overthinking," Joe told her. He knew she was overthinking the whole situation and was most likely about to cause herself to have a panic attack.

"Shut up," Laniyah said.

"We'll hire a nanny to help us," Joe told her.

Doctor Corden pointed to the image on the screen, indicating that the triplets were both in good health although baby number three was a little smaller than she would like to see at twenty weeks. She hoped that once the babies change positions that baby number three would be able to get more nutrients to grow at the same rate as their siblings.

"Thank you, Doc," Joe said.

"Yes, thank you, can you give him a brochure on vasectomy?" Laniyah asked Doctor Corden.

Joe was too stunned to find words, instead, he just started at Laniyah.

Laniyah giggled.

"I won't make you do it, Joe, calm down," Laniyah said.

Doctor Corden shook her and printed off a couple of pictures and handed them to Laniyah. She wiped the gel off Laniyah's stomach.

"I'll have your next appointment set up at the front desk so make sure you stop there to get the date and time," Doctor Corden told Laniyah. "And we will be taking some blood to make sure you and the babies are healthy and good," She added.

"Alright, thank you," Laniyah said.

"One of my phlebotomists will be in to take your blood," Doctor Corden said.

"Okay," Laniyah said.

"It was nice to see you both," Doctor Corden said as she smiled at both of them before walking out of the room.

"Triplets," Joe said.

"Two sets of twins and now a set of triplets," Laniyah said in disbelief.

"At least we know we're extremely fertile," Joe said, smirking.

"Please stop talking," Laniyah said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.4K 476 24
"Will you be my forever?" "Only if you'll be my always." Y/n has been best friends with Roman Reigns since grade school and now they both work for ww...
28.4K 843 27
this only my second story so chill on me😭, but enjoy 🩷 for all my uceyjuceyhoochies😛🫶
12.8K 636 30
~A Roman Reigns story~ "This can't happen again, Roman. It's not right. We... can't..." she whispered, but at the same time wrapped her arms around m...
40.3K 2.4K 34
Can Lamia and Joe forgive each other, the people in their lives, and themselves for the mistakes made in the past and rekindle their love, as a famil...