The vicious female partner is...

By Xiaoshuo_

Pei Jiuzhen dressed as the vicious female supporting role in Xianxia's novel, the male protagonist Qiu Jingzh... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66

Chapter 57

282 2 2
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 57

    In the past few hundred years, she has traveled all over the Three Realms, all over the mountains and rivers, every time the sun rises and the moon sets, every midnight dream comes back to her mind, all those ghosts who died in the blue and white mansion, she closed her eyes, and the whole scene was in front of her. It was the blood of the galloping water, and when I opened my eyes again, I was full of pictures of those people being smashed into ashes by a green and white palm.

    This is how she wandered in the Three Realms for hundreds of years.

    To Jiuyou, she is a sinner, so she can't go back, but to the Three Realms, she is an alien. The world is so big that there is no place for her at all.

    Although Qingbai gave her the Qingxin Palace bell so that she could cover up the Meizu atmosphere, but for the sake of safety, she never dared to stay in the same place for a long time, so as not to expose her whereabouts.

    Over the past few hundred years, Qingbai has never stopped looking for her traces, but thanks to the Qingxin Gongling that Qingbai sent her to hide her breath, she has been safe and sound in the four seas for hundreds of years. , neither was found by Qingbai, nor was it discovered by other people.

    Until the appearance of Cheng Yuezhi changed everything.

    I don't know what Qingbai and Cheng Yuezhi were in exchange for, and actually let Cheng Yuezhi use the Youdu Secret Technique to help Qingbai find her trace.

    So when she saw Cheng Yuezhi that day, she was full of fire.

    If it wasn't for Cheng Yuezhi betraying her whereabouts, Qing Baiyuan would not have been able to stare at her so closely.

    Fortunately, Huangtian paid off, and in the end she still found a way to escape Jiuyou with Meizu.

    According to her original plan, the first thing she did after escaping Jiuyou with Meizu was to blow up the East China Sea and completely block the way from Jiuyou to the East China Sea. Afterwards, she will take Meizu all the way to the west to flee to Tianhe, and use the power of evil spirits to completely disrupt the three realms. At that time, the three realms will all focus on dealing with evil spirits. For Meizu, they will naturally neglect to deal with Meizu. Exhausted, she led Meizu to reap the power of a fisherman.

    And the reason why she dared to make such a risky plan is precisely because after all these years she has traveled all over the world and found that evil spirits causing disaster to the Three Realms will indeed cause the death of all beings in the Three Realms, but the evil spirits have little influence on Meizu.

    Even if the evil spirits have the intention to attack Meizu, but in Meizu, for some reason the power of evil spirits will be greatly reduced.

    On the surface of the East China Sea, Li Ye and Yun Ruogu fell into a scuffle, and Huai Xu on the coast of the East China Sea grabbed Qingbai's neck with one hand.

    She could break his neck with just a little effort.

    Qingbai said calmly, "Don't you want to take those people out of Jiuyou? I'll help you."

    Huai Xu's eyes froze, but he couldn't help smiling: "You help me?"

    She was once deceived by Qingbai so bitterly, she How can you still believe in the nonsense of Qingbai!

    Qingbai: "Yes."

    Huai Xu didn't say anything, just stared at him coldly, as if he was staring at a big joke.

    Qingbai was not surprised by her reaction: "I know you don't believe me. If I guess right, you plan to take those people to Tianhe, right?"

    Huai Xu said vaguely: "So what if it is, what if it is not?"

    Qingbai: "I How about helping you add a fire? After the matter is completed, you will be your Meizu Empress, and I will be my Heavenly Sovereign. You and I will each take what we need."

    How much he has done for Heavenly Clan over the years, but in the end, Heavenly Sovereign The position is still that of the hairy boy.

    He should have understood that from the moment he was born, he was destined to lose to Qiu Jingzhi and his status as the prince of the Yinglong clan.

    All these years of hard work are nothing more than making wedding dresses for others.

    That being the case, it would be better to overthrow these three realms and make new rules.

    Huai Xu was moved, but hesitantly did not speak.

    After a while, Huai Xu asked him back: "Just rely on you? You look down on yourself too much."

    Qingbai lowered his head and laughed.

    Immediately, more people and horses poured out of the East China Sea, and those people were not Mei, but the human, demon, and demons who were also trapped in Jiuyou, as well as the soldiers of the Celestial Clan who swear allegiance to him.

    Qingbai stared at her with a half-smile but not a smile: "Is this enough?"

    Huai Xu loosened his hand and said with a smile, "It's a pleasure to cooperate."

    When people other than Meizu appeared on the sea of ​​the East China Sea, Pei Jiuzhen realized that something was wrong. Wonderful, seeing that the people brought by Meizu and Qingbai started to rush in the direction of Tianhe in the west, she realized that something was wrong.

    Pei Jiu opened her palm again and awakened the sword spirit of the sword in the valley.

    Pei Jiuzhen pointed his sword at Qingbai, and the two made two moves, but Huai Xu secretly attacked Pei Jiuzhen, forcing Pei Jiuzhen to turn his sword and point at Huai Xu. To Pei Jiuzhen.

    The reason why the Soul Seizing Array is called sorcery is because the mana of this array comes from the Yin spirits of the world, and the second is because those who are hit by this array will be torn to pieces by the power of the Yin spirits in the array without exception. And the spiritual power of the attacked will be swallowed up by the caster.     This formation is exactly the sorcery she practiced in the storybook. At the end of the storybook, the reason why she became a powerhouse that terrified the Three Realms was because she used this technique to absorb the spiritual power of countless masters in the Three Realms. for.     "Jiujiu!"     When the Yin Feng of the formation attacked her, only Yun Ruogu and Li Ye's heart-piercing calls were left in her ears.     The magic circle was already in front of her eyes, and she couldn't avoid it at all.     Between the light and the fire, a strong light flashed, her eyes hurt by the strong light, and she had to close her eyes. When the wind intensified, she heard another call.     "Leaving the wild!"     This was Huai Xu's voice.     Pei Jiuzhen opened his eyes suddenly, but saw a tall figure standing in front of her and protecting her firmly.     Across him, the magic circle stopped.     Pei Jiuzhen was shocked: "Liye!"     Liye stood in front of her, and there was only one step between him and her.

    He stood facing her, and behind him was the rapidly passing spiritual power, and his body also collapsed little by little under the power of the magic circle, and was swept into the magic circle with the gust of wind.

    Pei Jiuzhen burst into tears, completely ignoring the danger of being swallowed by the magic circle, and hurried to Liye.

    She wanted to pull out his hand, she wanted to pull him out of the circle, even though she knew very well that there were no living beings where the circle passed, she still wanted to hold his hand.

    That's wild!

    It was Li Ye who had been by her side since childhood! The best runaway in the world!

    Li Yeqiang endured the pain of being dissolved all over his body, and smiled at her: "Don't come here."

    This is the first time in his life that he has rejected Pei Jiuzhen.

    He never imagined that it would be such a life-and-death situation.

    Pei Jiuzhen said hoarsely: "Liye, no! Come back to me!"

    At that time, Yun Ruogu, who was trapped by Meizu, rushed to pull her into his arms and forcibly took her back a foot.

    On the other side, Huai Xu was also in a hurry. She also wanted to rush to Liye to pull him out of the magic circle, but was stopped by Qingbai.

    Qingbai angrily said: "Are you courting death?"

    Huai Xu: "Hurry up and stop me!"

    Qingbai's eyes narrowed, and from the day Li Ye appeared in Jiuyou, he noticed that Huai Xu was very special to Li Ye Be mindful.

    For some reason, Qingbai suddenly grabbed her wrist: "What? It hurts?"

    At this moment, Liye's powerful spiritual power was filling his body continuously, how could he be willing to give up when he tasted such a powerful spiritual power for the first time? .

    Huai Xu: "I told you to stop, are you deaf!"

    She and Li Ye have lived together for thousands of years. She doesn't care how Li Ye sees her, but in her opinion, Li Ye is the only one she has in this world. 's relatives.

    Qingbai raised the corners of his lips, and smiled evilly and ruthlessly: "Okay."

    Huai Xu's heart didn't have time to fall to the ground with his words, but he saw that Qingbai sent another spiritual power into the magic circle, accelerating the speed of the magic circle swallowing the wild.

    In just a breath of time, Li Ye has completely turned into smoke and ashes, dissipating into nothingness.

    Huai Xu was extremely angry, and his whole body trembled slightly because of the anger that went straight to the sky.

    Qingbai smiled at her with an evil spirit: "You don't want to be the king of Meizu? He died, isn't it?"

    Huai Xu turned his palms into claws, aiming at Qingbai's chest, just wanting to dig out his heart to see Look how dark his heart is.

    But now that Qingbai has absorbed Liye's powerful spiritual power, Huai Xu is even less his opponent.

    Qingbai just stretched out his hand to block, and Huai Xu's palm was reddened by his powerful spiritual power.

    Qingbai: "If you want to survive, you'd better be good." The

    next moment, Qingbai's eyes pointed directly at Pei Jiuzhen, who was tied to Yun Ruogu's arms.

    "Thank you for raising such a good charm, now it's your turn to take care of you."

    Qingbai's words completely annoyed Pei Jiuzhen. She was about to fight Qingbai with the Yougu Sword in her hand, but Yun Ruogu lost her face in an enchantment. Come down, trap her tightly, and make her unable to move an inch.

    Pei Jiuzhen said anxiously: "Yun Ruogu, let me out! I want to kill this beast to avenge Li Ye!"

    Yun Ruogu only left her a cold back.

    At this moment, she faintly noticed that Yun Ruogu's spiritual power seemed to have undergone subtle changes. His spiritual power did not seem to be as clear and clean as before, instead it was mixed with a bit of dark aura.

    Pei Jiuzhen suddenly remembered the ending of Yun Ruogu in the book.

    In the storybook, Yun Ruogu returned to Yunmengze after separating from her, and she never left Yunmengze for a long time after that. When she heard about him later, she had already practiced sorcery, and he unexpectedly fell into a demon.

    How shocked she was when she heard the news, and how saddened she was when she saw the situation today.

    No matter how she thought about it, she couldn't understand. How could Yun Ruogu, who has always been pure-hearted and had few desires, didn't ask about world affairs and only asked for Taoism, how could he fall into a demon?

    Until this time, when she saw with her own eyes the demonic energy that should not belong to him in Yun Ruogu, she still couldn't understand, he was so good, why did he fall into the demon?

    These days, she and Yun Ruogu are almost inseparable, why can't she realize why Yun Ruogu gave birth to a demon heart?

    "Yun Ruogu!"

    This time she called out his name because she was worried about Yun Ruogu.

    Yun Ruogu seemed to be aware of her intentions and looked back at her, but her eyes were clear.

    Yun Ruogu looked at her, and there were still wet tears on her face.

    Those were tears shed by leaving the wild.

    That charming animal was still smiling at her to death, just to beg her to be relieved, just to make her feel less sad.

    What kind of feelings does that Mei have towards Jiuzhen?

    And how did Jiuzhen treat him?

    he does not know.

    He didn't even have time to think.

    Just because Qingbai had already leaned over and attacked him: "Today, you and I will have a good fight."

    Qingbai had already heard of Yun Ruogu's reputation.

    He is a cultivator with a great reputation in the Three Realms, not to mention that no one of his age can match him, even those of the older generation, in terms of cultivation, there are not many who can stand side by side with him.

    Qingbai had long wanted to meet this genius in the monastic world.

    The two soon fell into another fierce battle, not to mention that Meizu couldn't get involved, even Huai Xu and Dai Yu could only stare at it.

    Suddenly, there was another noise like the whistling of mountains and seas from the East China Sea.

    Pei Jiuzhen didn't even have time to look up to see who it was, Qiu Jingzhi had already appeared, and stopped firmly outside the barrier that trapped her.

    Pei Jiuzhen urged: "Quick, untie the barrier and let me out."

    Qingbai only absorbed the powerful spiritual power of Li Ye, so he couldn't summon the Soul Seizing Magic Formation again for a while.

    And she, no one in the world knows better than her where the fatal flaw of the Soul Seizing Magic Array is. ?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

NIKA By HyunYoung Panda

Mystery / Thriller

1.8K 347 6
NIKA; The Coffee Assassin Nika, nama itu terkenal sebagai pembunuh terkenal ketika tahun 2098. Dia dikenali juga dengan panggilan The Coffee Killer...
3.3K 70 22
IT'S NOT MY STORY IT'S NOT MY STORY IT'S NOT MY STORY Important things are needed to be said three times❤️ This story nor the pictures belong to me i...
111K 1.9K 63
https://m.shubaow.net/248/248497/ Author: You Qian Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2022-05-20 Latest: Chapter 63 rebirth finished 237,00...
234K 3.2K 100
Dressed as a bad female partner in the hard-to-find mandarin ducks [Chuangshu] https://m.shubaow.net/253/253330/ Author: Candy Powder Category: Rebir...