Chapter 58

Chapter 58

    It was hard for Qiu Jingzhi not to notice such a commotion in the East China Sea.

    Soon, the soldiers sent by Qiu Jingzhi to investigate the movement of the East China Sea told Qiu Jingzhi truthfully about the situation in the East China Sea.

    After learning that the person trapped in the East China Sea was Pei Jiuzhen, he immediately rushed over with his staff. As a result, the first thing he saw when he arrived at Donghai was to attack Pei Jiuzhen with sorcery.

    Qingbai practiced sorcery behind the back of the Celestial Clan!

    Not to mention that the Celestial Clan forbids the practice of sorcery, even the Demon Clan and Demon Clan keep aloof from sorcery.

    Although sorcery can help people quickly improve their cultivation in a short period of time, sorcery is after all sorcery, and its origins all carry the dark power that violates the laws and regulations of the Three Realms. It is a small matter to counteract the cultivator. The most important thing is that sorcery will inevitably endanger. Three worlds beings, causing the three worlds beings to be charred.

    Therefore, within the Three Realms, no matter which clan has always strictly prohibited the practice of sorcery.

    This time, Qingbai knew what to do, and obviously didn't take the Celestial Clan in his eyes.

    After Qiu Jingyi's pedestrians got closer and closer to the East China Sea, he discovered that a charm of Jiuyou actually blocked Pei Jiuzhen's body and blocked Qingbai's attack for her.

    A charm, why?

    Why would he sacrifice his life to save Jiuzhen?

    If he remembered correctly, the Meizu of Jiuyou always hated the Heavenly Clan and the Three Realms. How could such a person risk their lives for the people of the Three Realms?

    Qiu Jingzhi couldn't understand what he thought.

    However, the development trend of the situation far exceeded Qiu Jingzhi's expectations. He didn't have time to understand why the charm would sacrifice his life to save Jiuzhen, but he saw that Yun Ruogu had a faint demonic energy that should not be there.

    Then Pei Jiuzhen was locked in the barrier set up by Yun Ruogu.

    Qiu Jingzhi waved his hand gently and instructed the Celestial Clan soldiers behind him without any emotion: "Today all troublemakers, kill. No matter if he is from the Meizu or Celestial Clan, there is... catch Qingbai alive."

    Abandoning these words, Qiu Jingzhi led another small group of men and went straight to Pei Jiuzhen.

    As soon as Pei Jiuzhen saw him, it was like seeing a savior: "Jingzhi, let me out, I have a way to deal with Qingbai."

    Qiu Jingzhi pulled out of the barrier that trapped Pei Jiuzhen as soon as possible and then moved forward. Rushing Pei Jiuzhen: "Jiujiu, what's going on here? Why does Ruogu have a devilish energy? And how are you going to deal with Qingbai? If you don't make it clear, I won't let you go and take risks."

    Pei Jiuzhen said long, "Qingbai wants to He has joined forces with Meizu and intends to disrupt the order of the Three Realms. Qingbai's sorcery has a fatal weakness, and now that he is entangled by Ruogu, the time is almost here. Don't worry, I have my senses."

    Now her life was earned by Li Ye, and she couldn't let herself die in vain.

    If so, everything Liye did for her would be meaningless.