π‘ˆπ‘π‘‡π»πΌπ‘πΎπ΄π΅πΏπΈ

By teeetales

Two strangers had a one night stand which resulted in lifetime commitment. Follow them on their journey to l... More

intro
one
two
three.
four.
five
six.
seven
eight
nine
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty -two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
forty-one
forty-two
forty-three
forty-four
forty-five
forty-six

ten

8.4K 520 113
By teeetales

Ding!

Cheyenne's phone vibrated against the kitchen island. She picked it up and saw a text from Donovan with an attachment.

10k to get your nails, hair and outfit for tonight

Her brows furrowed in confusion as she read the text message and indeed, he had just transferred the money into her bank account.

I don't need all this money, she sent back, finishing her fruit bowl and a bowl of oatmeal with a glass of water.

well, I'm not taking it back

I don't want it.

just take the money.

no!

Cheyenne sent having the last word. Donovan did not reply back making her roll her eyes. He was being a pain in her ass. She stood up from the kitchen island and headed to the sink, rinsing her bowls and spoons. 

She headed to her room and grabbed her ugg boots out her closet and slipped on her coat to cover up since it was cold outside. She grabbed her purse and headed back to the living room.

"Come on baby" She whistled towards Cece. Happily wiggling her tail and purring as Cheyenne rubbed her coat.

"I will be back". She stated and made kissy faces. Making sure Cece had enough food and water until she came back, she said her goodbyes once more and made sure to leave some music playing lowly in the background for when she gets tired.

She made her way to the basement parking and hopped into her car. She placed the seatbelt across her body and made sure she had some music playing in her car before she pulled off.

Heading to her first appointment, she went to get her nails done. Med-long, tapered square shaped nails and blush pink in color. When she was done, she headed to get her hair and lashes done.

Walking into the shop, she bumped into someone. Looking up to apologize, shock invaded her body as she stared at her cousin, Cassey, standing before her. She hadn't seen her in forever.

"Chey? Oh my goodness. it's so good to see you. You have grown". Cassey said, walking up to her with her arms opened, wanting to hug Chryenne but she stepped back, feeling all her emotions come back. She will never forget how Cassey made her feel when her mom passed. 

"Y-yeah, it's good to see you too". Embarrassed, Cassey's hands fell to the side. She took in Cheyenne's appearance and saw her looking good from way before. Her hair was pulled back and she was rocking a black long sleeved ribbed unitard with uggs on her legs. A cute black designer purse on her arms. 

"Where you been girl? Aunty Mila and them been looking for you". She stated but Cheyenne's lips curled in slight disgust and Cassey noticed, she, however decided to pay it no mind. She always thought that Cheyenne always thought highly of herself and looked down on other but that wasn't the case.

"I'm sure they do". Cheyenne mentioned with a roll of the eyes. Cassey waved her attitude off and continued speaking.

"When are you going to come see us?" Cassey questioned with her brows raised.

"Never". Cassey gasped as if what she said was a surprise.

"You still hang over what happened all those years ago? Girl, please let it go". Cassey scoffed.

"It wasn't ye—"

"Yes, it was" Cassey interrupted, rolled her eyes too and scowled.

"I'm never going to let it go because your mother could've helped my mother, but she didn't! She could've helped me when my mother died but she decided to turn her back on me too so no, I'm never letting it go. Y'all claimed to be my family but you did nothing to prove that. Now excuse me". Cheyenne pushed past her so called cousin and walked inside, leaving an embarrassed Cassey outside.

☘︎

Cheyenne's phone rang besides her which startled her as she was deep in her thoughts about seeing her older cousin earlier. She looked down and noticed that her baby daddy was calling her.  She was sitting on her vanity table and finishing up her make-up

"Hello?", her soft voice spoke, sending shock waves through Donovan's body. He mentally cursed, from the way his body reacted to her voice. He hasn't felt that way in a long time. Not since Stella

"Open up". he stated, making her roll her eyes. 

"Okay, I'm coming". They dropped the call at the same time. Cheyenne stood up from her vanity table and walked out her room, heading to the door. Cece followed closely. She turned the locks and swung the door open. Taking notice of Donovan, who stood in front of her and looking different from his regular look. He was dressed down in black jeans with a black turtleneck and a black trench coat covering his buff arms from the cold weather.

Cheyenne stepped to the side and let in him, discreetly inhaling his cologne. He smelled good to her. She loved a man who smelled good. She didn't love Donovan though.

She closed her door and followed him inside. Cece was already wiggling her tail as he brushed his hands against her coat.

Traitor, Cheyenne thought, with a light scoff.

"I got you something". He stated, making her raise her brows in question. Cece had strutted back to her bed and was now laying down, watching the two.

"I think that the money you gave me was enough". Cheyenne told him, slowly walking up to him and taking the bag out of his hands. She looked inside, noticing candles.

Her favorite, how did he know?

"Did you use it?". He asked, with his brow raised. His eyes trailed down to her body, noticing her small bump poking out and her curves which were evident in her tight brown knit dress. She looked good and her hair was in a Marilyn Monroe style, with the curls framing her face. Her lashes were done, and a light beat on her face with a nude glossy lip finishing the look. Let's not forget the glasses sitting on her face.

"I used only $500, the rest of it is in a trust fund for the baby". She explained, taking the candles out the bag and placing them on the kitchen island.

"Good". He stated, causing her brows to raise in question.

"Good because I used it or good because I put it in a trust fund?". Her brows furrowed in question.

"Because you used it"

"I knew I would never hear the end of it".

"You are carrying my child so it's my responsibility to take care of you"

"Not by throwing money at me though. I told you a thousand times that I do not need your money". She stood before him, both of them having a stare off. He was way too stubborn for her, and he felt the same about her.

"How would you like to be taken care of then?"

The question, catching her off guard sent chills down her back and the butterflies she tried containing, swam in the pit of her stomach. She tried to convince herself it was the baby, but she knew damn well it wasn't.

"By you accepting that money cannot solve everything. Especially not with me". She mentioned and then turned on her feet walking away from him. He watched as she strutted to the back, adding a sway to her hips. Entering in her room, she slipped into her shoes and coat. She spritzed her infamous perfume and walked out. 

Seeing Donovan, taking a look at the family photos plastered on her wall by the doorway, she said her goodbyes to Cece once again and made her way besides him. That infamous perfume invaded his nostrils and reminded him off that forbidden night. Flashbacks would occasionally intrude his mind. 

"Let's go". She spoke.

"Your mother was beautiful. I see where all the beauty came from" He mentioned, staring down at her. He couldn't keep his eyes off her today. She looked beautiful and her expresso toned skin looked marvelous against the brown dress she was spotting.

"Thank you". Cheyenne stated, avoiding eyes with him to prevent her from blushing. She wanted to hate him so bad, but she couldn't. He opened the door, stepped out and waited for her as she locked the door to her penthouse.

"What is your family like? Any surprises I should know about?" Cheyenne asked as they stepped into the elevator and headed to the basement parking.

"I can tell my mom already likes you. You already know Angelo. The only people you won't get to meet right now is my sister, Tris and grandparents. They are all the way in Italy".

"You never told me you were Italian" Cheyenne murmured as he opened the car door for her. Thanking him, she slid inside and placed the belt across her body, instantly relaxing against the plush seats. His door opened a few moments later and he steps in, leaning over and retrieving the gun from his back and putting in the glove compartment.

Cheyenne's eyes followed his movements, causing them to widen in shock. Her body went into a state of shock.

"What are you doing with that?" She lowly asked, scared to move. Donovan turned to look at her, seeing the wild look on her face. He tried to touch her, but she flinched back.

"D-don't touch me. Are you going to kill me?".

"No".

"Then what are you doing with that!?". She snapped, pointing towards the glove compartment.

"Calm down". Donovan told her but that added fuel to the fire.

"No don't tell me to calm down. Matter of fact let me out right now!". She yelled, pulling her door handle but it was locked. Her chest tightened and her breathing quickened

"Do you think if I wanted to kill you, wouldn't I have done it already, huh?" He yelled back at her as a stray tear fell down her cheek.

"Don't yell at me, you're the one with a gun". She remarked, tears continuously falling.

"Look this gun is just to protect me— us".

"I don't want to go with you anymore" She sobbed, shaking her head.

"I would not hurt you Cheyenne" Donovan stated but she wasn't trying to hear all of that. Her hormones were all over the place and seeing that gun triggered her traumas she tried burying far away from her mind.

"I do not fucking care, let me out this car right now!"

"Okay okay". He pressed the locks on his side making her leap out the car and walking away, not turning her head back, once.

Worst of all Donovan didn't try running after her.

"Fuck!" He yelled hitting the steering wheel.

꧁꧂

thoughts??

can y'all tell what she's having based on her moods?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

364K 12.1K 44
Started this when I was in my mafia phase and finally decided to finish it 2 years later so here ya go 😭 . . . . . . . #1 in #friendstolovers #1 in...
836K 34.1K 32
I lived next to a Mafia Boss. No no wait. Let me explain. He was my neighbor. My cute and charming neighbor with an equally charming accent. So how...
51.6K 1.7K 35
thinking no one could ever break down those walls. is she willing to let him in when 𝒉𝒆 comes along?....or will her stubbornness prevent him? ||ON...
10.4K 376 30
COMPLETED. PART ONE. Living from one hell to the next...or is it?