Pezzy x Male Reader

By Dw_about_me

Updates whenever I have free time Disclaimer!! This story was literally just made for fun, I am not claiming... More

Part 2- The Gym
Part 3- Oops
Chapter 4- Realization
A/N
Another A/n
Chapter 5- A gift?
Another A/N
Chapter 6- Returning the Favor
Heyyy... Sorry lmao
Hey again
Chapter 7 - Getting a Little Closer

Part 1- Coincidence or Fate?

1.4K 14 3
By Dw_about_me

Y/n's POV

After delivering food to a little highschooler who probably shouldn't have been up this late, I was driving to pick up some chick fila for some guy named Max. Still thinking about the teen who had me bring food to his window, I mindlessly followed the gps until I got to a familiar house. "Haven't I delivered food here before? ..Huh, what a coincidence..." I grab the food from the passenger's seat, and walk up to the front door. After ringing the bell, I stand for a bit before hearing faint yelling, before an average sized, brown haired guy comes up to the door. "Order for Max?" "Yup, that's me" he replies with a smile. I hand him his food and wave by as I walk to my car. He was cute, maybe a little basic, but he had an adorable little smile while confirming his name. As I continued doordashing for the night this "Max" guy stayed on my mind, taking up my entire headspace. It would be kinda cool to get his order again sometime, maybe I would have the balls to ask for his number.

Pezzy's POV
I hear the doorbell ring and yell to Droid that the food I ordered us is here. It came pretty quickly, so I was a little surprised but the app confirmed it was here. I walk downstairs and kind of recognize the guy standing there. He's been our dasher at some point before, kind of funny that he's here again. I thought about mentioning it, but decided against it as I opened the door. "Order for Max?" they ask me, and for a moment I'm slightly weirded out by the use of my real name, but I smile and say "Yup, that's me". He hands me my food and I go to say thanks but he's already getting back into his car. Honestly, the guy is pretty cute, his hair looked super soft, I had to fight the urge to touch it. I've only recently shown interest in guys, but this definitely confirmed my interest. The dude was cute, and I was most definitely attracted to him. I wonder if there's a chance he could doordash my food again. The chances are low, but there's still a chance.. Oh well, who knows.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

348K 12.2K 74
𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐨𝐧𝐞. gilmore girls universe. π™š | B L U E Λ–βΊβ€§β‚ŠΛšβ™‘Λšβ‚Šβ€§βΊΛ– ─── blue eyes like the sea on a cold, rainy day ❝ π˜‰π˜“π˜œπ˜Œ π˜Œπ˜ π˜Œπ˜‹ π˜‰π˜Œπ˜ˆπ˜œπ˜›οΏ½...
282K 13.6K 92
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
2M 57.2K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
1M 32.8K 78
"π™Ύπš‘, πš•πš˜πš˜πš” 𝚊𝚝 πšπš‘πšŽπš–! πšƒπš πš˜ πš•πš’πšπšπš•πšŽ πš—πšžπš–πš‹πšŽπš› πšπš’πšŸπšŽπšœ! π™Έπš'𝚜 πš•πš’πš”πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽπš’'πš›πšŽ...πšπš˜πš™πš™πšŽπš•πšΓ€πš—πšπšŽπš›πšœ 𝚘𝚏 πšŽπšŠπšŒπš‘...