Reincarnated as Bennett in Da...

By DanielXD112

A young teenager by the name Akahito Akashi died from a accident but fate has other plans for him with his n... More

Chapter 1: My Unlucky Encounter
Continuation: ??Error!?!
Chapter 3: A really cold encounter
Chapter 4: Yoshino's Trouble and Shiori?!

Chapter 2: The Unexpected Arrival and Battle

629 15 5
By DanielXD112

Now we see Bennett waking up when he heard someone screamed in the morning

Shido: Aw yes!! I completed it!!

Bennett swung the door open at Shido's room

Bennett: Can you please be quiet!! It's early in the morning!!

Shido: Ah sorry... I won't do it again...

Bennett scanned Shido's condition and looks like he pulled an all nighter playing a visual novel game

Bennett: I gotta thank you for waking me up this early. But please keep your voice down.

(Time skip) Location: Raizen High

Now we see Shido moving on to Phase 2 of his training now he was given orders to make Okamine Tamae fall in love, before he could begin Bennett called Ms.Okamine to try his luck if he can make her fall in love with him he expected to fail but the out come was not what he expected.

Bennett: Hey Sensei!! I have something to talk about!

Tamae: Um, Agatsuma-kun, what did you want to talk about?

Bennett: Well.. um... "What are you hesitating for, me! Quit being a wuss already and say it!"

Tamae: Wh-what's the matter.

Bennett: S-sensei, your clothes you are wearing are really cute!

Tamae: A-are they?, Im flattered.

Bennett: Yeah, they really suits you, And your hairstyle, and those glasses, those stockings, those shoes and even that class register too. "What am i even saying?!"

Tamae: Um?, Agatsuma-kun?

Bennett: "I went over the top now she's going to look at you like your losing your mind?!"

Tamae: May i go now?

Bennett: Uh... Um... "She's leaving!! Now it's not the time to panic looks like im switching to Plan B!"

Bennett: 'breathes deeply', To tell you the truth, ever since i transferred my second year here, I've started enjoying coming to school a lot more.

Tamae: Have you?, That's good to hear.

Bennett: I've enjoyed it because you became my homeroom teacher, after all, you've been the love.

Ms.Okamine skipped a beat and was blushing

Tamae: What are you saying? We can't be together like that, though im happy to know you feel that way.

Bennett: "it's working!, Okay i just have to keep this up!" I'm serious. I'm serious about you. I want to marry you.

Tamae: You were... serious?

Ms.Okamine's eyes brightens and was leaking some sort of aura and blushing hard, and she grabbed Bennett's blazer.

Tamae: Really?, You do realize by the time you're old enough to get married, I'll be in my 30's, don't you?, Are you okay with that?, Will you come meet my parents and ask for my hand in marriage?!, Do you mind becoming their son-in-law?!, Once you graduate, will you

Bennett: "Grandpa you said it was effective, maybe it was too effective!!!, I need to apologize and get out of here!!"

Tamae: We'll have two kids, one boy and a girl, one year apart!

Bennett: I'm sorry sensei! Im not ready to go that far after all!

Bennett then noticed Shido and grabs him and ran away but she couldn't hear what he said and keeps talking.

Tamae: Even if i quit my job, I don't want to change the person i am!, I don't mind renting a home at first, but it'd be nice if we could remodel my house and have my parents live with us!, Let's get married as soon as possible!

Now we see Bennett running while dragging Shido with him, what an ambitious woman she is, now Kotori was talking to Shido while he was getting dragged by Bennett.

Kotori: "in earpiece" 'maybe you should ask Bennett to teach you how to flirt'

Shido: 'Cut the crap!, What we're you thinkin'

Bennett then bumps to Origami and possibly hitting his head on the floor and has his eye swirling.

Shido: Bennett!, Are you okay?!

Bennett: I can see birds circling my head...

Shido then sighed in relief and she noticed Origami on the floor

Shido: Sorry, are you all ri-

Shido then sees Origami's white pantsu, while she gets up like nothing happens.

Origami: Im fine

Kotori: "in earpiece" 'Perfect timing Shido, Lets get her involved in your training'

Shido: 'What?'

Kotori: 'You need to date people your own age. Plus, she may not be a spirit but she's in the AST. She's definitely isn't sort with loose lips.'

Shido: 'That's not a good reason to.'

Kotori: 'Just shut up and compliment her already.'

Shido then turned around to face Origami but she already help her self up.

Shido: Uh... Tobiichi..., Uh... You look good in those clothes!

Origami: It's our uniform.

Kotori: 'Why're you praising her uniform, you stillborn Hagfish?'

Shido: 'It just came out...'

Reine: 'Shin, let me help you.'

After that Shido then proceeds

Shido: Tobiichi, I've actually known you for a long time.

Origami: Same here.

Shido: Really? Well, im happy to be in the same class as you, and i can't take my eyes off you.

Origami: Same here.

Shido: And that's not all, i also sniff your PE uniform after school.

Origami: Same here.

Shido: You too?, what a coincidence.

Origami: Yeah.

Shido: Then, would you like to go out with me?

Origami: ...

Shido: 'Hold on, what going on here?!'

Origami: I wouldn't mind.

Shido: Eh?

Origami: I wouldn't mind going out with you.

Shido: Huh?

Origami: Oh, you'd like to accompany me somewhere, don't you? That's what you meant?

Shido was surprised of this response but she was not done talking yet.

Origami: I thought you wanted to date me. Am i wrong?

Shido: N-no you aren't, but...

Origami: Okay.

Shido: "Why did i say that she was right, i could've just passed it off as a mistake!"

Origami then take something from her pocket and gave it to Shido.

Shido: Wh-what's this?

It was a photo of Tobiichi Origami ain her school uniform with her signature on it

Origami: If you like my uniform...

But they got interrupted by a spacequake alarm as off you know everyone immediately evacuate but they too have other plans.

Origami: I have to go, Later.

Origami proceeded to run away from Shido.

Shido: Wait, Tobiichi!

Kotori: "in earpiece" 'Shido, it's a spacequake. Let's go to the Fraxinus now.'

Shido: 'Is it a spirit again?'

Kotori: 'Yeah, it's {Princess}. She's expected to appear here..., At Raizen High School.'

Scene switch to the AST gearing up and to be deployed to the battlefield where the spacequake would land.

(Time skip Time: Late Afternoon)
Location: Raizen High School

Bennett woke up in a destroyed classroom, if your wondering how he got there is, after the conversation between Kotori and Shido Bennett gets up and ran to the classroom to find his lucky pen (if you could call that lucky) he arrived at his destination saw the pen and grabs it, as he was about to leave the spacequake appears flicking him and knocking him out cold.

Bennett: -sighs deeply- Just my luck...

He looked around the destroyed classroom and saw the mysterious girl pointing her sword at him, the girl questions him.

???: Who are you, and what are you doing here?

Bennett: Wh-what do you mean?, I've always been here?!

???: I don't believe you, but now that you have seen me i can't let you live, i will have you finish right here and now.

Once she said those words he knew theres no point of arguing with her.

Bennett: "Who am i kidding there's no point of arguing, but if I don't act fast enough, I'll get slice into pieces!!"

Bennett was arguing with himself, but the mysterious girl raised her sword and was getting ready to execute Bennett.

???: Prepare to die.

At this moment he panicked and chose to use his power or not.

Bennett: "Should i use it or not?!, Screw it im using it!"

The girl swung down her sword but was met with a surprise.

Bennett: {Sacrificial Sword}!!

Bennett quickly summons the equipped weapon {Sacrificial Sword} and blocks the incoming attack with the sword, the girl was shocked to see him summons a sword out of thin air.

(The sword looks like this)

Bennett managed to block and pushed away the girl from him, the girl staggers backward a bit and asked him a question.

???: The sword you summoned, is that your angel?

Bennett: I have no idea what you're talking about? If that's what your going to call it then sure.

Bennett then use his elemental skill {Passion Overload} then charged it up to Level 2 to deal her a large amount of pyro damage.

Bennett: Get outta here!

Bennett then slashes the girl horizontally,  just as he expected the girl blocks it then he jumped and slashes upwards, the girl staggers backward, then he slammed his sword to the ground causing a large explosion that destroyed parts of the classroom.

(POV Change) Location: Fraxinus

As before Shido could be deployed one of the crew members of the Fraxinus notified Kotori that there's someone with the spirit.

Kotori: What! There's someone with the spirit!

Crew member#1: Yeah, but it's only one person...

Kotori: Okay, show me the footage

The screen lit up, it show the spirit code name {Princess} and Agatsuma Bennett,
Kotori and Shido was shocked when they see Bennett with the spirit.

Shido and Kotori: Bennett/Bennett-kun?!

Kannazuki: Commander, do you know him?

Kotori: Yeah, he's been living with us ever since the apartment got permanently shut down, and what was he doing inside the school?

Then they saw the Princess swung down her sword at Bennett they thought that he was gonna die but something unexpected caught their eye.

Bennett: {Sacrificial Sword}!!!

A/N: Sorry i haven't been posting much because of school stressing the hecc out of me if i post another chapter for this story that means i fix the problem

See you later

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 44.5K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
4.2K 84 5
What if king was really powerful but he wasn't aware of it? King the rumoured strongest hero was really strong and had only humbled himself to the po...
1M 54.7K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...