Arctic's Heart ~❄️Slow Update...

By cheshire567

"I think we found Red's mystery Man..." Gerald said as he was looking at Red's phone, with a picture displayi... More

♠️before you start♠️
~•1•~
~•2•~
~•3•~
~•°A/N°•~
A/n
❄️~°•5•°~❄️
~•6•~

~•4•~

3 1 0
By cheshire567

~°no one's POV°~

A week later, it was a Tuesday. Red was walking towards the classroom buildings in the early hours of the morning, humming softly as she had her headphones in her ears, as she basked in the morning dew, and humidity. While the sun was slowly waking from the East. Red sighed to herself "thank God, I don't have to deal with her anymore… wait… did he even post it?" She thought aloud, before sighing and shaking her head.

"What does it even matter?" She said as she continued on her way, humming softly to a song stuck in her head.

She looks at the sky, watching as the birds fly overhead, chirping a morning tune as they sing together. Smiling softly as she saw one of the birds fly into a nest, as small chirps can be heard. As a mama bird, feeds her babies.

She smiles and walks by, holding her book bag And closing her eyes, lifting her head a bit, as the morning rays of light, brighten her skin, warming her in the cool fall air. She sighed happily as her short tail swayed slightly. Before she got to thinking.

'If it's true… What will happen when I leave? Of course the obvious thing is I'll be leaving behind Justin and a degree that I'll never be able to get, but it's all for the greater good.' she thought, sighing in a melancholy way. Before opening her eyes once more and freezing in her tracks as she saw Marie and her flock.

'ohhh boy… maybe I can avoid her if I just ignore her and move on.' she thought as she tried to quietly sneak past the group of girls. Keyword, tired.

"OMG! Red!" Red froze once more at Marie's voice, as said woman giggled sweetly and walked towards the girl, as she sighs internally in dismay.

'damn it…' Red thought before looking at the feline and gave her her best fake smile. "H-hi Marie." She said through gritted teeth, as Marie smiles.

"We're going to the club again, would you like to come? Maybe we can meet that hunk of a man you found last month" she smirks as her friends surround the poor girl.

"No, not this time… I'm staying away from that. I'm not going to make the same mistake again." Red said confidently, before it dwindled seeing Marie's face turn sour.

"Red~" Marie warned as she giggled "I'm not getting any younger honey, so here's what's going to happen~" she hummed, giggling more. Before her claws come out, causing Red to flinch back.

"You're going to tell me where that man is so I can get My fill. Besides, who would love a washed up bitch like you huh? A weak, useless whore like you." Marie growled out, as Red tried to back up, only to get pushed to the ground.

However, Red growled out "I'm the whore?" She said softly, disbelief and anger clouding her mind as her face scrunched fiercely. "I'M THE WHORE?! Well maybe you should look in a mirror for once!!" Red screamed out in a rage as she got up and made eye contact with Marie. Of course, attracting others' attention.

"Oh if I had a penny for every guy you'd slept with, I'd be rich! And the irony in the sentence you had just sprouted shows how much of a bitch you are!!" Red shouted, causing the people around them to 'oooh' at what Red said. Causing Marie to scowl, but before she could say anything, Red continued.

"Let's also not forget that you also slept with the entire freaking college football team!! And not only that but the entire college staff! If anything the list goes on and on! You, Marie, are the biggest whore out there!!" She growled out, her quills flared and her face red with anger. Shocking everyone, including Marie.

"I hope you get expelled, Marie, because you are using college to run Daddy's money to the ground…" Red growled, before walking away with her head down, as everyone quickly moved out of her way, as she headed to class.

It's then that she started texting Justin. Before she put her phone away, just as everyone's phones started going off.

When Red got into the classroom, she stopped to see Hana and the headmaster.

Both people stopped their conversation and looked at her. "Ah, Ms. Sinclair." The headmaster said to Red with his arms in front of him, as he looked down at his phone. "So nice of you to join us" he says before turning his attention towards Red, as she gulps and straightens up "h-hello s-sir… I'm so sorry I didn't realize-" "realize that me and your professor were in a meeting? Yes, I can clearly see why." He cuts her off as Red looks down, while he continues on.

"Ms. Sinclair, we have a very strict policy on this, that could lead to suspension or expulsion." He stated, but his words cut through Red like a knife, causing her eyes to widen, panic, settling in her stomach.

"But, from what happened just minutes ago… I came to a conclusion." The headmaster said, as Red gulped in fear "a-and th-that is?" She inquired softly, shaking lightly as she waited for his answer.

"Well, since Ms. Marie hasn't been improving in this class, I'd figure she's been causing trouble. But that display between you both leads to no resolution for Both of you. After this day, I suggest you both pack up and head back home" the headmaster says, causing Red to shake her head "but sir please! I-i need this degree! It's the only promise I made to my mother!" She said, Her voice raising unintentionally as her worry started getting to her.

"Then I suggest you show that, otherwise I'll expell you both!" The headmaster says harshly, causing Red to flinch backwards and her quills to lower as she looks down "yes, Sir." "And-" the headmaster continued "should any more problems arise, see yourself out of my college, understand?" He questioned as Red nodded, before giving him a small 'yes, Sir.'

With that he gave a curt dismissal nod, as Red, heads to her desk and sits down, just as every one of her classmates start to filter in. she sighs and looks down at her desk, avoiding any eye contact with anyone.

'Yep definitely the worst day…' she sighs softly, before paying attention to the class.

~•Time Skip•~

After class was over, Red sighs, rubbing her temple as she walks back to her dorm. Trying to dispel the growing headache she was experiencing. "God, did I not drink enough water yesterday?" She thought aloud.

"No, because I had a whole water bottle, and then another thing of water…" she stopped to think "now that I think about it I have been getting dehydrated a lot more lately… but it's probably because…" she paused "because…" she repeated, but her mind drew a blank.

"Why can't I think of anything? I mean sure it could have been because I've been sick, but even then, Justin always made sure I was fine and always drinking water…" Red sighs and looks down "plus I really don't want to go to the hospital…  not after…" a seldom fell over her face, as she shakes her head.

"No, no, no. Don't think about that." She slapped her cheeks a few times, before sighing. "Let's just get back and take a nap… I'm socially drained." She huffs as she continues walking.

After a while, when Red made it to her dorm, she was exhausted. Panting and puffing from the slight exhaustion, before shaking her head and opening the door, sluggishly walking in and shutting the door.

She sighed and flops on the couch groaning, "my feet hurt, head hurts, and everything hurts" she huffs and closes her eyes, her face scrunched into a light scowl. "Officially the worst day ever…" she sighs as her small ears flatten against her head.

Justin looks at her and tilts his head, "I'm telling you, it could have been a false negative. Plus we can head to the hospi-" he jumped as Red looked straight at him shouting "NO!" Before she flops her head back down.

"I hate hospitals, always have, always will" she huffs and sighs before flopping her head back onto the couch "i-i don't know… I'm sorry, Justin but hospitals scare me…"

"Well, I know a place that does ultrasounds, with accurate readings and stuff, but we can take another test, just to be sure." Justin smiles softly before getting up from his desk and going towards her, before crouching down beside her.

"I just want to make sure you're safe Red, college is a stressful place, and from reading up on pregnancies, stress is bad for the baby" he said as he laid his head on her arm "so come on, just this once."

Red sighs "fine, but still, I don't know if I'll keep it. I mean, I don't want to raise it alone but I don't want to put it up for adoption or worse…" she looks down.

Justin sighs before hugging her tightly "look, I'll help you through this. If you don't want to raise it, then I will… but it's all your decision." He says rubbing her back as she snuggles him. "Why does it feel like the world is out to get me?"

"Because, it happens at our lowest… when no one else is there to lift us up." He says before sighing and smiling, "but that's why I'm here Red, to help you." He says pulling away a bit and lifting her chin, as she smiles slightly.

"Thanks Justin." He smiles widely "no problem."

~•°time skip°•~

~°Red's POV°~

I sighed, fiddling with my hands as My nerves were through the roof. 'What if I really am pregnant? What if I'm not a good mother? What if-? what if-?!' "Red!" "Gah-!" I yelped as Justin called out my name, making my quills spring up in a panic as I breathed heavily, completely forgetting he came with me.

I looked at him as he crouched in front of me, staring back at me. "Hey, it's going to be ok." He said rubbing my knee in a comforting way as I sighed and nodded. "Ok" I say, as I lean back in my chair and look at the pale ceilings.

A few minutes go by, before we're finally called back, by his mother. A woman who treats me as her own. And my doctor at the moment.

"Alright, let's get this started." She said before instructing me on what to do, before she puts the gel on me, causing me to shiver slightly.

As I looked towards the screen, I was starting to get nervous, but then… we see it.

I gasped, as I stared at the screen with wide eyes.

"I-i'm…" I stutter in disbelief.

"Oh, Red…" Justin trails off, as he hugs me tightly. As I start to tear up.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

Hello my little Cheshires, sorry for posting late, I'm currently starting to lose interest in the book, but I'm doing my best to keep chapters going

Till then, some updates might be slower than most, have a good day, night and afternoon

Bye~♠️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 10.1K 57
BOOK #2 They say love heals scars, but Seokmin's scars were lessons-bitter reminders that twisted him into a creature of darkness. His life was a ser...
355K 31K 89
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)
55.2M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
1.7M 17.5K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...