caught in the upside down

By _actingislove

Laura Byers is a 15 year old girl from Hawkins Indiana who went missing and declared to dead, but what did re... More

The clock
the only one
The dispute
missing
searching for Laura Byers
upside down
Eleven
Join me and the world will belong us
found her
I'll join you
Funeral
Bad men
1...2...3 RUN
I opened it
I'm suffering, so end it.
The Demogorgon
They will find me and end you!
We have to kill it!
Almost touched
Rules
A/N
Success in escaping?
The Letter
Did you , Laura?
A/N
Summer 1985
past and pain
Prison of the pure evil
I am trapped!
The plan
reunion
together again

Real or dream?

350 6 0
By _actingislove

Joyce POV:
Oh Christ this was a hard day i thought to myself as i finally arrived at home. I took a shower and went to bed to my surprise it didn't took long til i fell asleep. "Hello?" i said as i walked to the person who was wrapped around a pillar , the person didn't answer so i decided to walk closer and when i looked at this person, i gasped. It was Chrissy Cunningham , Laura her ex best friend but she looked terrible, it looked like someone killed her in a terrible way. Tears streamed down my cheek and i walked backward " you are too late" i heard a voice and immediately turned around to look at someone who looked like a damn devil and when i looked into his eyes it confirmed that this person was evil pure "what did you do to that poor girl!?" i asked him "end her suffering" he said and came closer to me "why!?" i yelled and walked backwards "because she was suffering , just like you" he said " i don't!" i yelled "oh really? What is with Bob and Laura?" he asked and it clicked in my head , i knew exactly where i was... I was in the Upside down. "what did you do with her?" i asked but he didn't answer "WHAT DID YOU DO WITH MY LITTLE GIRL!?" i yelled and wanted to punch him but suddenly i was pushed against a pillar. Tears streamed down my cheeks and he came closer and closer "She was suffering , Joyce" he said and ran his hand over my cheek "and i didn't let her suffer" he said with a devilish look "no!!" i cried out "it will be soon over , Joyce. Your suffering will have an end , it won't hurt if you don't move" he said and laid his hand over my face " no!! " i yelled but he won't stop. I closed my eyes and hoped it would be over soon but suddenly he stopped and i fell to the ground "take that motherfucker" i heard a familiar voice and open my eyes to look at her face. "Laura" i gasped and looked at her fighting and winning against the devil "Mom" she said and let fall the gun tears streamed down my cheek and i pulled her into my arms "mom are you okay!?" she asked sobbing "if i'm okay!? Are you kidding me!? I should ask that you!" i said and grabbed her face " oh god " she sobbed and grabbed me and pulled me into a hug " mom please bring me back home " she begged crying " i will Laura!" i said and wiped her tear away  "everything's gonna be alright , baby" i said and kissed her forehead she wanted to say something but suddenly she slowly disappeared "Laura!!" i yelled crying and looked around but no answer. My eyes flew open and i tried to catch my breath again , what the hell was that!? Why did that dream felt so fucking real!? I sat down and grabbed the water glass on my night table , was this now just a dream or reality?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 59 11
It had been three years since young Will Byers had first gone missing. The small town of Hawkins had never forgotten the tragedy that had rocked thei...
Choices By Summer

Fanfiction

2.6K 37 34
Josie Byers has always been different to her family, she wasn't a freak. When her brother Will goes missing, her mom is Acting out, thinking he was i...
32.3K 490 49
"๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ, ๐ˆ'๐ฆ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ˆ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐š๐ฉ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ข๐ณ๐ž. ๐…๐จ๐ซ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ˆ ๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ญ...
100K 2.4K 68
People use many words to describe Madison Byers: sarcastic, smart, stubborn, quiet, caring, but most of all protective. She has protected everyone in...