ANUSEENA-A Whirlwind Romance ✓

By Aliferous_24

𝘼𝙣𝙪𝙗𝙝𝙖𝙫 𝙎𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙝,The multi millionaire CEO of the dream vision is forced to marry one of his employe... More

𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑹𝑨𝑪𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑺𝑲𝑬𝑻𝑪𝑯
𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑩𝑬𝑮𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑰𝑵𝑮
𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑾𝑬𝑫𝑫𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝑩𝑬𝑳𝑳𝑺
𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑫𝑬𝑨𝑳
𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑹𝑬𝑪𝑬𝑷𝑻𝑰𝑶𝑵 𝑷𝑨𝑹𝑻𝒀
𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑰𝑪𝑬 𝑩𝑹𝑬𝑨𝑲𝑰𝑵𝑮
𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑫𝑰𝑺𝑻𝑨𝑵𝑪𝑬
𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑰𝑮𝑵𝑶𝑹𝑨𝑵𝑪𝑬 𝑨𝑵𝑫 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑨𝑷𝑶𝑳𝑶𝑮𝒀
𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑼𝑵𝑾𝑬𝑳𝑪𝑶𝑴𝑬𝑫 𝑮𝑼𝑬𝑺𝑻
𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑫𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑬𝑹 𝑫𝑨𝑻𝑬
𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑪𝑨𝑹𝑬
𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑼𝑹𝑮𝑬 𝑻𝑶 𝑯𝑨𝑽𝑬 𝒀𝑶𝑼 𝑩𝒀 𝑴𝒀 𝑺𝑰𝑫𝑬
𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑵𝑬𝑾 𝑬𝑵𝑻𝑹𝒀
𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑨𝑹𝑮𝑼𝑴𝑬𝑵𝑻
𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑫𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑬𝑹 𝑰𝑵𝑽𝑰𝑻𝑨𝑻𝑰𝑶𝑵
𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑪𝑼𝑻𝑬 𝑮𝑼𝑬𝑺𝑻
𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑳𝑶𝑽𝑬 𝑹𝑬𝑨𝑳𝑰𝑺𝑨𝑻𝑰𝑶𝑵
𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑰𝑵𝑺𝑻𝑰𝑮𝑨𝑻𝑰𝑶𝑵
𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑮𝑨𝑴𝑬
𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑼𝑵𝑴𝑨𝑺𝑲𝑰𝑵𝑮
𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑪𝑬𝑳𝑬𝑩𝑹𝑨𝑻𝑰𝑶𝑵
𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑳𝑰𝑻𝑻𝑳𝑬 𝑴𝑶𝑴𝑬𝑵𝑻𝑺
𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑶𝑭𝑭𝑰𝑪𝑬 𝑫𝑹𝑨𝑴𝑨
𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑪𝑳𝑶𝑺𝑬𝑵𝑬𝑺𝑺
𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑺𝑯𝑶𝑪𝑲𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝑻𝑹𝑼𝑻𝑯
𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑨𝑭𝑭𝑳𝑰𝑪𝑻𝑰𝑶𝑵
𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑺𝑾𝑬𝑬𝑻 𝑵𝑶𝑻𝑯𝑰𝑵𝑮𝑺
𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑵𝑬𝑾 𝑷𝑳𝑨𝑪𝑬
𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑪𝑶𝑵𝑭𝑬𝑺𝑺𝑰𝑶𝑵
𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑳𝑶𝑵𝑫𝑶𝑵 𝑻𝑶𝑼𝑹
𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑴𝑬𝑴𝑶𝑹𝑨𝑩𝑳𝑬 𝑵𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻
𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑴𝑶𝑹𝑵𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝑨𝑭𝑻𝑬𝑹
𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑷𝑹𝑶𝑯𝑰𝑩𝑰𝑻𝑰𝑶𝑵𝑺
𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑪𝑨𝑹𝑬
𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑫𝑹𝑬𝑨𝑴
𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑻𝑯𝑹𝑬𝑨𝑻 𝑪𝑨𝑳𝑳
𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑴𝑶𝑶𝑫 𝑺𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑮𝑺
𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑪𝑶𝑳𝑶𝑼𝑹𝑺 𝑶𝑭 𝑳𝑶𝑽𝑬
𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑰𝑵𝑬𝑩𝑹𝑰𝑨𝑻𝑬𝑫
𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑨𝑹𝑹𝑰𝑽𝑨𝑳 𝑶𝑭 𝑯𝑬𝑹 𝑷𝑨𝑺𝑻
𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑫𝑰𝑺𝑨𝑮𝑹𝑬𝑬𝑴𝑬𝑵𝑻
𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑨𝑪𝑪𝑰𝑫𝑬𝑵𝑻
𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑰𝑵𝑺𝑬𝑪𝑼𝑹𝑰𝑻𝒀
𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑭𝑹𝑼𝑺𝑻𝑹𝑨𝑻𝑰𝑶𝑵
𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑼𝑵𝑬𝑿𝑷𝑬𝑪𝑻𝑬𝑫
𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑮𝑶𝑶𝑫 𝑵𝑬𝑾𝑺
𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑵𝑬𝑾 𝑱𝑶𝑼𝑹𝑵𝑬𝒀
𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑳𝑶𝑵𝑮 𝑫𝑹𝑰𝑽𝑬
𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑷𝒀 𝑫𝑨𝒀𝑺
𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑩𝑰𝑹𝑻𝑯𝑫𝑨𝒀 𝑾𝑰𝑺𝑯
𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑬𝑴𝑶𝑻𝑰𝑶𝑵𝑨𝑳 𝑽𝑼𝑳𝑵𝑬𝑹𝑨𝑩𝑰𝑳𝑰𝑻𝒀
𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑨𝑵𝑮𝑬𝑹
𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑩𝑨𝑩𝒀 𝑺𝑯𝑶𝑾𝑬𝑹
𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑨𝑵𝑮𝑬𝑳 𝑨𝑹𝑹𝑰𝑽𝑬𝑺
𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑵𝑬𝑾𝑵𝑬𝑺𝑺
𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑩𝑬𝑨𝑼𝑻𝑰𝑭𝑼𝑳 𝑴𝑶𝑴𝑬𝑵𝑻𝑺
𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑼𝑵𝑫𝑬𝑹𝑺𝑻𝑨𝑵𝑫𝑰𝑵𝑮
𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑭𝑰𝑹𝑺𝑻 𝑾𝑶𝑹𝑫𝑺
𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑭𝑰𝑹𝑺𝑻 𝑩𝑰𝑹𝑻𝑯𝑫𝑨𝒀
𝑬𝑷𝑰𝑳𝑶𝑮𝑼𝑬
𝑻𝑯𝑨𝑵𝑲 𝒀𝑶𝑼 𝑵𝑶𝑻𝑬
𝙉𝙀𝙒 𝙎𝙏𝙊𝙍𝙔

𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑪𝑶𝑵𝑺𝑶𝑳𝑨𝑻𝑰𝑶𝑵

2.1K 204 88
By Aliferous_24

🌌 NIGHT 🌌

🏡 🅂🄸🄽🄶🄷 🄼🄰🄽🅂🄸🄾🄽 🏡
𝓐𝓝𝓤𝓢𝓔𝓔𝓝𝓐'𝓢 𝓑𝓔𝓓𝓡𝓞𝓞𝓜

Anubhav was standing leaning against the balcony railing,gazing at the empty street blankly.Haseena came out of the washroom and was about to go to bed when she saw him standing there,she could feel the emotional turmoil he was going through but for Maa and his family's sake he behaved normal throughout the day.

"Anubhav!"Haseena called his name softly keeping her palm on his left shoulder.Anubhav turned back to face her.
"Aap thik hain?"She questioned and he just nodded and tried to go back to room but Haseena held his wrist.

"Thik hain toh aankhein kyun chura rahe hain?"Haseena asked.
"Anubhav jo kuch bhi hua hain uske baad hum samajh sakte hain ki aap par kya beet Raha hain...par aise andar hi andar ghutna toh iska solution nahi,aap chahe toh humse baat karke apna Dil halka kar sakte hain...trust me I won't judge."Haseena said.

"Baat judge karne ki nahi hain Haseena...humein khud par gussa aaraha hain ki kaise hum itne bade bewakoof ho sakte hain."Anubhav said angrily and hit his fist on the balcony door...

"Ah..shaant ho jaiyye Anubhav."Haseena said calmly and held his hand and made him sit on a recliner.

"Kaise shaant ho jaye Haseena...humari maa shuru se sahi thi Jhilmil k baare mein,unhe napasand thi Jhilmil humesha se par hum kabhi bhi unki baat nahi maane...hume lagta tha ki uski childish behaviour ki wajah se shyad maa irritate hoti hongi par asliyat yeh hain ki uske bachpane k mukhote k picche ka sach maa samajh gayi thi...maa ki iss halat k zimmedar bhi hum hain...bohot daawa karte the hum ki humein insaan ki parakh hain par bachpan se dekhe huye insaan ki asliyat hi nahi pahechan paye,aapse bhi kitne bure tarike se pesh aaye hum.."Anubhav said drowning in guilt.

"Aap khamka khudko dosh de rahe hain Anubhav....aapki galti nahi hain,aap usse bachpan se jaante hain...aapne humesha ek dost baad mein ek maheboob ki tarah socha hain isiliye uski sacchai nahi dekh paye...aur shayad usswaqt Jhilmil aisi thi bhi nahi,aapse dur hone k baad apko paane ka junoon sawar hogaya uske sar par.."

"I've never loved her Haseena...it was just attraction.."He said and Lifted his head to look at her.
"Aur yeh baat humne usse batane k baad hi usne yeh sab kiya."He admitted.Haseena remained silent for a while..not finding proper words to speak.

"Jo kuch bhi hua use ek bura sapna samajhkar bhul jaiyye Anubhav...abb jab sabkuch thik hogaya hain toh chhod dijiye saari chintaye.."Haseena said to comfort him.

"Aapko gale laga sakte hain?"Haseena was initially taken aback by his sudden urge but later nodded slightly inwardly feeling blessed to have this gentleman in her life.

Without wasting a second Anubhav hugged her resting his head near the crook of her neck.Haseena understood that he needed some warmth and solace,she gently started running her fingers through his hairs.

"Usne humari Maa ko maarne ki koushish ki Haseena...hum shayad kho dete apne maa ko aaj.."He said tightening his grip around her.

"Par abhi toh maa stable hain phir kyun itna soch rahe hain Anubhav...jante hain bohot hurt huye hain aap...par please bhulne ki koushis kijiye..apne mind ko kahi aur divert karne ki koushis kijiye...phir jaldi utha bhi hain subha...kal Maa ko bhi toh wapas Lana hain.."Haseena said while slightly pressing the nape of his neck to relieve his stress.

Anubhav hummed and took a deep breathe in followed by a heavy exhale,his hot breathes fanning her neck send tingling sensation down Haseena's spine.
The mild cool breeze of mid October was blowing causing her loose hairlocks to fall on her face, tucking them behind her ears she relaxed herself on the recliner with Anubhav still embraced in her arms.She glanced at Anubhav once who had his eyes closed and again averted her gaze to the empty street.Both of them were feeling peaceful in each other's silent company,not sure what the future has in hold for her,for them...Haseena decided to take in most from that very moment..she gently rested her head on Anubhav's and closed her eyes.

꧁☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎꧂
🗓FEW DAYS LATER 🗓️
🕉️🔔 𝓗𝓞𝓜𝓔 𝓣𝓔𝓜𝓟𝓛𝓔 🔔🕉️

After finishing aarti Maa turned towards others and started giving aarti and prashad to everyone..

"Yeh Anu kaha hain?"She asked finding Anubhav absent.

"Maa woh gym mein hain.."Haseena said...

"Itni late,puja k time Tak toh uska vyayam ho jata hain"Maa said.

"Late hogaya aaj unhe uthne,kal der raat tak kaam kar rahe the..."Haseena replied..

"Accha koi baat nahi,beta tu Jaakar use prashad dekar aa."Maa said.

"Jii.." Haseena said and take the plate of offerings from maa and proceeded upstairs to the 4th floor gym room.

꧁☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎꧂
ᧁꪗꪑ 𝘳ꪮꪮꪑ

Anubhav was doing biceps curl,he was shirtless and his whole body drenched in sweat.Haseena casually entered the gym and froze at the hot sight before her.She gulped and composed herself,not trying to make things awkward she cleared her throat grabbing his attention.

"Haseena aap!"He said and immediately kept the dumbbells in his hand and took a towel wiping the sweat off his body..

"Woh maa ne prashad bheja hain."She said and mentally patted herself for not fumbling.

"Jii.dijiye"Anubhav said and came towards her.She also moved forward to give him the sweets but hissed in pain..

"Ahh!!"Her foot collided with a barbell kept there,on the floor carelessly.
She got disbalanced but fortunately Anubhav was close enough to catch her...He caught her wrapping his one hand around her waist and the other one holding the plate while her one arm wrapped around his neck and other one holding the plate along with him.

Their eyes locked...both of them well aware of the proximity they were sharing felt a thousand emotions erupting inside them..Anubhav knew the reason but Haseena was still oblivious.Anubhav's eyes travelled from her eyes to her lips so did her's.
The ringing of Haseena's mobile brought them out of their world.Anubhav made her stand straight and took a step back.

"Yeh barbell yaha aise kon chhodta hain." Haseena said pretending to be annoyed, actually trying to hide her blush.

"Toh hum toh excercise kar rahe hain na...aapko dekhkar chalna chahiye tha."Anubhav said,also trying to calm his rising emotions.

"Exercise karke equipments ko apni sahi jagah rakhna hota hain...itna toh fitness freak bane ghumte hain aur itna nahi pata!"Haseena chided.

"Haan jaise aapko bada pata hain...kabhi gym ka darshan bhi karti hain aap?!"Anubhav said mockingly.

"Aapko kya pata...hafte mein 4din office ka gym use karte hain aap...khair aapse ladne ka waqt nahi hain humare paas...jaldi se prashad pakadiye."She said.

He extended his hands and took a sweet from her.

"Kyun ghar k gym mein kaante lage hain...Waise ladna aapne shuru kiya hain...upar se.."He said while putting the sweet in his mouth but was cut off in the middle...

"Chup rahiye aur mithai khayiye.."She scolded him and started going out of the gym.
"Aur kal se apni vest pahenkar exercise kiya kijiye.."She said while walking out of the place.

Anubhav smiled and ruffled his hairs,only she had the power to scold the ever arrogant CEO and make him blush as well...drinking some water he again continued his exercise...

꧁☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎
🌻P͜͡R͜͡E͜͡C͜͡A͜͡P͜͡ 🌻

🍀Karwachauth Celebration🍀

꧁☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎꧂
Jhilmil's gone,things are seemingly falling back in space.Anubhav is in love with Haseena who's feelings are still unknown? What's next..will Anubhav confess,will it be so easy?They do have a long way to go...

꧁☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎꧂
Do vote and comment if you liked the chapter.
🌱 Thank You.🌱

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 7.5K 8
"𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐛𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐢𝐦𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐢𝐧 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐟𝐥𝐚𝐦�...
73.4K 3.6K 30
╰┈➤✮ 𝐴𝑎𝑟𝑛𝑎𝑣 × 𝑇𝑎𝑛𝑖𝑠ℎ𝑘𝑎 ❝𝑯𝒂𝒎 𝒂𝒂𝒑𝒔𝒆 𝒃𝒐𝒉𝒐𝒕 𝒎𝒐𝒉𝒐𝒃𝒃𝒂𝒕 𝒌𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒊 𝑻𝒂𝒏𝒊𝒔𝒉𝒌𝒂❞ *:・゚✧...
10M 561K 64
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 They never thought of being each other's but destiny had another plans. 𝗩𝗜𝗗𝗬𝗨𝗧 𝗦𝗨𝗥𝗬𝗔𝗪𝗔𝗡𝗦𝗛𝗜...
108K 9.3K 45
Two opposite worlds bound by a contract marriage, let's see what happens when they love each other's heart instead of each other's body, knowing that...